Teasing Till She Begs Ch. 01

Story Info
You have your way with me and make me into your little slut.
1.8k words
4.37
92.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann_Gray
Ann_Gray
10 Followers

My boyfriend and I have recently discovered we both are quite kinky. Unfortunately, we currently have an ocean between us, so between seeing each other, we have began talking about our crazy fantasies and what turns us on. I thought I'd write him a little story about something I have fantasized about to keep me on his mind.

*

I want to play with myself all day, almost cum over and over. Then when you get home, you will tie me up. I'm standing with my legs very wide. There's a long bar between them. My hands are tied behind my back up to my elbows they are attached to a hook in the ceiling so you can bend me over and pull them up.

You tie a blindfold on me, then you begin by kissing me. Your tongue in my mouth making me weak in the knees. Your hands are softly trailing my body paying special attention to my ass and tits. You start kissing trails all over me. Soon, I'm dripping down my thighs. You get to my pussy and just exhale hot air on it. Your hands playing with my ass, you keep blowing on it and lightly brush your lips against it up and down. Your finger is getting deeper and really exploring my asshole as I try to grind my pussy into your mouth. You slip a finger into my soaking pussy...Then two as you work me up until I start squirting.

My clit is aching to be touched when you pull out all of your fingers and begin to bend me over and secure me there. You begin to suck and flick your tongue against my nipples. You do this while you barely run your finger against my clit. You start rubbing a little harder and I start panting. I start to moan and soon I'm asking you to make me cum. You don't respond and I ask again if I can cum.

I'm so close as you pull away and produce a pair of clamps attached by a chain. You put the first one on my swollen nipple. I gasp and you start playing with my clit again and sucking on my other nipple. I try to resist. But soon I'm squirming and begging you to cum.

You put the other clip on and I let out a yelp. You start kissing me again as I whimper into your mouth. You get behind me and start licking from my clit to my ass. Your finger begins exploring my ass again as you focus your tongue on my swollen clit. All of the sudden I feel something pushing against my asshole. You suck my clit into your mouth as I feel myself begin to open up and take the plug. It's not super small so you push it in so slowly, fucking me with it occasionally.

It slips all the way in, my asshole closing around the skinnier part, and I gasp. You take this opportunity fill my mouth up. You grab my head and I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. You hold my head back by my hair and start sliding your hard cock in and out of my mouth, letting my lick the precum off of the tip. Then you get behind me again.

You start licking my clit and pulling on the plug and twisting it and fucking me with it. I start moaning and you start sucking my clit.

Baby please can I cum? I m so close please please please. I. Can't. Hold it....

You pull the plug out suddenly, leaving me panting and empty, but not for long. I start begging you to make me cum so you put a ball gag in my mouth. You pull out a silver hook. You put your lips on my clit and start whispering for me to be a good girl and take it for you, as you slide the hook into my ass. You start licking my clit lightly before all of the sudden, you slap my pussy.

I jump, and you keep doing it. You grab the hook to hold me still. I'm moaning into my gag, and crying out every time your hand hits my swollen clit.

You then take my hair, and pull it into a pony tale. You tie my hair to the hook so that my head is pulled up and back and my back is arched. You come to my face and undo my gag. Not wasting any time, you push your cock into my mouth and straight down my throat. I'm gagging and my eyes are watering. There's mascara on my face. You keep fucking my mouth and down my throat. I take it as I can't do much else...

You take a break to let me breathe, replace the gag, and walk behind me again. I feel you teasing my clit. Blowing on it. Touching and licking all around it. Lightly running your lips over it. It starts getting swollen again. My pussy is so incredibly wet. You tease the entrance of my sopping cunt with your finger, barely entering me. I'm starting to moan and struggle to get your lips on my clit. So slowly you oblige. Your finger slowly turns to two. Then to three. I feel you constantly hitting my g spot. I'm moaning through my gag. Almost screaming. Squirming with the hook pulled tight in my ass.

You wrap your lips around my clit and start tracing circles around it with your tongue. After awhile, I am trying to beg through the gag to be made to cum. You decide to ungag me so you can hear me beg.

Baby please I need to cum. You have to make me cum now. I can't take anymore. Please please lick my clit. Please baby please make me cum.

I'm almost delirious. You pull out a clit clamp, and secure it on my swollen clit. It pulls the hood of my sensitive clit back, and holds it there, as the two sides snugly squeeze it, trapping the blood and making it swell and protrude, exposing my most sensitive spot to anything that strikes your fancy.

You start hitting my g spot again. I'm making all sorts of noises. I start begging to cum again.

God baby please let me cum. I'll do anything you want. Just please make me cum. Please...

You tell me to tell you what a slut toy I am. To talk as dirty as I can and maybe, if I do a good job, you'll end my suffering.

Baby yes, you know I'm your little slut toy. I'm all yours to use to salsify all of your fantasies. All of my holes are yours. I love it when you use me and make me your fuck toy, when you make me beg and beg and finally make me cum so hard. I'm your anal whore. I love when you leave my ass sore and full of cum.

You place your tongue flat over my clit, still abusing my g spot. Just the slight amount I can squirm is enough and I start begging harder.

Oh I'm ab to cum please may I cum baby? I'm going to...

I begin to squirt and scream and moan. You start lightly sucking my clit and running your tongue over it. I buck more and continue to cum all over your face. My legs are shaking horribly now and I'm done cumming but you don't stop.

Baby no more I can't it's too sensitive no no no more. Baby no no no more.

You remove the clamp from my clit and the blood rushes into it. It's even more sensitive. You suck it. I think I'm off the hook when you stop but you secure one of those hitachis to my clit. You turn it on a medium level. I don't have a chance to whine as you resume fucking my face. You hold my face hard against you, as I gag and get used to having your cock down my throat. Tears are rolling down my mascara stained cheeks when you finally pull your throbbing cock out of my throat. I start coughing and pleading with you to turn the vibrator off.

Turn it off! I I I can't...cum...again. Uugggghhhhhh baby please make it stopppp!

You start fucking my face again in earnest. You stop only to slap my cheek with your dick or make me stick my tongue and slap it.

I'm now so sensitive and aroused that I can barely make noise. I definitely can't talk anymore. At one point, while you are letting me suck on the head of your precum covered cock, I start begging to cum, looking up at you.

Oh baby I'm going to cum again.

You slap my face and tell me to ask your permission.

Ugh please may...I...cum...

I'm so close and trying so hard to wait for your permission. You tell me that I can cum when I feel you shooting your hot cum on my face and in my mouth. You immediately start fucking my mouth, giving it your all, slamming in and out of my mouth. Cock pushing down my already gagging throat. You grab my head tighter as you push down my throat for the last time. You start cumming with your cock so far in my mouth that your cum is shooting straight down my throat. You pull it out as you're still cumming and shoot a substantial amount all over my face.

You grabbing my face and feeling your cock spasming in my throat set me off. That vibrator is making me cum so hard that I don't know if I can take it. The hitachi keeps going. I look up at you, my tear stained face covered in your cum, and start begging you to turn it off.

PLEASE. NO. MORE. I. CANT...TAKE...IT!!! Baby please! No! Nnnooo!

You look down at me. Walking behind me, you respond by slapping my thighs and ass. You focus on that place where my leg meets my ass as I continue to beg. You ask me what I'll do for you if you turn it off and stop torturing me.

Anything baby. Anything. Please... Please... I'll do anything you want just please....

You tell me ok. You tell me that I will have a chance to show you what a good slut I am. You will untie me and we will take a shower and get dressed and go to dinner. You say you'll tell me more but I have to promise to follow the rules no matter what. I'm so desperate to get the hitachi off of my clit that I would have agreed to anything you said. I'm frantically agreeing to everything you say. You finally switch the toy off begin to untie me...

To be continued

Ann_Gray
Ann_Gray
10 Followers