Teasing Together

Story Info
A couple, blindfolded, masturbate together.
1.7k words
4.44
40.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
104 Followers

Ian was at work when an SMS message from Chrissie flashed up on his phone. "We've got mail. Got to open it together – hurry home tonight. Love you xxx." His face split with a smile, knowing both he and Chrissie would be spending the next few hours in feverish anticipation of what may lie in the mail message.

A few weeks ago, they'd been chatting idly about ways to spice their lovelife. They were both interested in BDSM, but somehow it didn't work with Ian as the dominant, and it didn't seem to work with Chrissie as the domme either. They had played a little bit over a year or so, each taking turns in the roles, and had built up a good collection of toys and lingerie, but they could never quite seem to get into the right groove. Until, that is, they'd stumbled across Mistress Patricia's blog.

They'd been surfing the net together for new ideas, and had surfed by her site, where she recounted her recent adventure of "owning" a couple's sex life. Over a period of months, she had set the couple sexual tasks which they'd had to complete and report on. The reports were kept private, but Mistress Patricia recounted some of the tasks, which ranged from pain play to humiliation to teasing and denial, to sheer hot sex. Reading the blog, Ian had begun to surreptitiously rub his cock through his pants, then had felt Chrissie's hand reach down to rub his cock too. No words were needed – this is what they'd been looking for.

The two of them talked about it over the course of a day, and by the next evening they took the plunge, emailing Mistress Patricia:

Mistress,

We are a couple in our early thirties looking to try something new. We both enjoy BDSM games and both like to submit, but somehow submitting to one another doesn't work. We are humbly writing to see whether you might be interested in controlling our sex life in the same way you control that of the couple in your blog. A picture of us is attached.

We are keen to try just about anything, except that we don't want other people involved for real. The slut/cuckold situation does nothing for us, and neither does a group idea. We are hoping for this to be between us (and you), to enhance our sexlives.

Ian is the harder player of the two of us. He adores foot worship and orgasm denial, and also enjoys humiliation, sissification, spanking, cbt, and being taken anally. Chrissie enjoys being bound and blindfolded. She also enjoys being spanked. For Chrissie the game is mostly about being used for good sex.

We are prepared to put ourselves at your disposal, perhaps for a month to begin with. We will fuck and cum when, how, and if you command it. We hope you find us interesting, and look forward to serving you,

Ian and Chrissie

The two of them looked long and hard at one another, excitement and nerves vying on each face, before finally taking a deep breath and hitting send.

Three days later they had heard nothing, and disappointment had begun to replace excitement. Ian had headed for work wondering whether others like Mistress Patricia might be out there, and how they might be found. Chrissie's SMS had changed all of that in an instant.

The moment he could plausibly leave work, Ian rushed for the car and headed for home, speeding the whole way. Chrissie met him at the door and they exchanged a long, excited kiss. The computer was already on, with the message minimised and waiting. The kids were eating dinner, and nowhere to be seen. The email itself was short and sweet:

Slaves,

Open the attached document together.

Mistress Patricia.

A double-click later, they read:

Slaves,

Thank you for contacting me. You do look interesting, though I will reserve judgment at this point. Other couples have contacted me in the past, only to disappear without notice within a few days to a week. Let's see how you go, shall we?

As of the moment you read this, I own your bodies. Your bodies are off limits to one another sexually, except as I command. Look at one another, right now, and say: "I will not touch your body unless Mistress Patricia commands."

The two paused, looking at one another. For Ian this was a fairly easy challenge. He took a deep breath. "Babe, I will not touch your body unless Mistress Patricia commands."

For Chrissie this was much more of a challenge. She was not terribly vocal in the bedroom – she quite enjoyed dirty talk coming from Ian, but it seldom came from her. She squirmed in her seat for a moment, then in a soft voice repeated the words: "I won't touch your body unless Mistress Patricia commands."

They were, of course, both so excited that what they really wanted was to begin touching – and more! – right that instant. Instead, they read on.

Your first task will be quite simple and enjoyable. Tonight, when you go to bed, I want you to darken the room as much as you can, then each wear a blindfold so that you really cannot see. Lay down in bed together. You may kiss one another at this point, but no sexual touching is allowed! Set a timer for ten minutes.

Once the timer has started, you must lay in the bed next to one another and masturbate. Slave Chrissie, you may use a dildo if you wish to. Make as much noise as you wish – deep breathing, little moans. I want you *very* aware that the other person is right next to you, masturbating, and yet you cannot see it happen. Once those ten minutes are complete, ONE of you may cum. Decide between yourselves who that it going to be, once the ten minutes are over.

You will hear from me again in a few days, provided of course you have reported back by then. Enjoy, sluts.

Mistress Patricia.

The two of them looked at one another for a moment, swapping embarrassed little smiles, wondering if the other would back out. It was not such a hard task for Ian – Chrissie loved to watch him masturbate, and he had done so for her many times. For Chrissie, though, this one would be a challenge.

The hours of the evening seemed to drag. Eventually, though, the kids were in bed and the two slaves met one another in the bedroom. They instinctively reached out to kiss one another, but Chrissie caught herself first and pulled away. "We can't … not until …"

Not until they were blindfolded. Ian was secretly delighted she was taking this so seriously. They set the timer on his phone for ten minutes, put their blindfolds on first, then stripped. It would have seemed like cheating to do it the other way around. Ian lay on the bed first, and when Chrissie lay beside him he rolled onto his side and let his lips find hers, kissing her softly. "Ready?" he asked. "I guess," she answered nervously.

A small electronic beep signaled the start of the game, as he pressed the button on the phone and set it aside. Ian lay on his back and started slowly stroking his cock, which was already fully aroused. For the first minute or so, he could detect no movement from Chrissie's side of the bed. Eventually, though, there came the telltale buzz of her favourite pink vibe, followed by a soft little moan as Chrissie found her sweet spot. The tease set in. Ian knew Chrissie was naked and masturbating, right next to him – something she'd never done while he was watching. And he wasn't going to be able to watch this time, for no better reason than that they had been commanded to do this. He was so aroused, sparks were virtually flying from his cock.

For Chrissie's part, she had begun the situation feeling kind of silly. The email had been exciting, and the leadup to bedtime, but now that she was expected to lay there and vibe herself, she just felt self-conscious. Ian seemed to have no such problems, she noticed. She did love watching him stroke his cock. Thinking of him, cock in hand, she brushed her fingers over her clit and jumped at her own reaction. Maybe this was more interesting than she had thought. Chrissie reached under the pillow for her vibe, switched it on, and touched it to herself. Nobody could see her. Ian knew what she was doing, but he couldn't see it. She laughed softly, thinking of all the times he had begged to see her do this. Here it was, and he couldn't see. The thought made her hotter.

The two of them got hotter and hotter, Ian alternately bringing himself to the edge, then relaxing a little and listening to Chrissie, feeling her movements next to him. For Chrissie, Ian had by now ceased to exist as she concentrated absolutely on working the vibe deep inside her. She was getting closer and closer to cumming as they were both jolted by the phone's alarm sounding. Fuck! Only one could cum! "Babe," she whispered. "Please? It's got to be me …"

Ian took a deep breath. He had been so fucking close, for so fucking long! And if he said yes, he'd have to listen, blindfolded, while Chrissie came. He took a deep breath. "Go for it babe."

That was all she needed. Chrissie went over the top, moaning hard, the vibe squelching into her pussy loud enough to be heard over its buzzing. Ian's hand was a blur on his cock. Chrissie squealed softly and slowed, her breathing hard and laboured, until at last she was still. "I think you better stop now," she whispered. "You're done."

Those two words were the sexiest words she had uttered to him when she had been the domme. He always felt so helpless and frustrated when he heard them. Reluctantly, Ian let go of his cock, which continued to bob about, desperately seeking stimulation. They removed their blindfolds and kissed again, Chrissie satisfied and Ian still completely aroused. Chrissie rolled over, whispering, "That was so hot babe. I'm drowsy now, and happy. You don't mind getting up to write the report, do you? Love you!"

Ian rolled out of bed, still hard enough to drill through stone. It was going to be a long night.

Scarlet_Pen
Scarlet_Pen
104 Followers