Teasing Torture

Story Info
A lighthearted D/s encounter.
2k words
4.15
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in the room to find me naked, kneeling on the floor waiting for you. My hair is in a high pony tail, I'm sitting back on my heels with my legs spread and my hands resting on my thighs. My breath catches as you saunter slowly towards me. You crouch down before me, trail a hand from my cheek, down my neck and in between my breasts, then further down my belly until your fingers bury themselves between my pussy lips. I'm soaked, and you remove your fingers only to raise them to my mouth in a silent order. I open for you and suck them clean, returning your stare as my chest begins to rise and fall more rapidly.

You stand and begin to undress as I watch every move you make. When you finally drop your pants I suck in an excited breath, knowing what's coming next, and lick my lips. My hand begins involuntarily to move towards my crotch, and you shake your head and say, "I didn't give you permission to touch yourself."

I jerk my hand back to its original position and blush, embarrassed. You step directly into my space and I'm presented with your raging hard on. I'm already about to open my mouth when you tell me to suck your dick.

I gladly take you in my mouth as I feel another gush of wetness between my thighs. I use only my mouth at first. After a short time I move my hand to touch your ankle while I look up at you with my lips still wrapped around your cock, silently asking you if it's okay to use my hands as well. You nod yes and for several minutes you allow me to do my thing; stroking, sucking and teasing you.

When you get tired of the game, you tell me "hands down, but you can play with yourself." I make an excited noise from around your shaft and reach down to rub my pussy as you grab hold of my ponytail. You use it as a handle as you start to fuck my mouth slowly.

You know it drives me crazy to give you control like this. You know exactly how much I get off on it. As you begin to thrust faster into my mouth I rub harder on my clit, making little muffled sounds of pleasure. Finally you slam into my mouth and I take you all in, deep. You hold me there, my face pressed against your belly as you cum down the back of my throat and I swallow instinctively, moaning around your cock as I find my own release.

You pull out, and we both catch our breath for a second. Then you start to chuckle and I look up at you, confused. "I don't remember saying that you could cum."

Oh shit!

Your grin broadens at my gasp and the startled expression on my face. You take me by the hand and pull me up from my kneeling position, kiss me thoroughly and whisper in my ear with a smile, "you just earned yourself a spanking."

I sag in relief, understanding that you're not upset or disappointed with me. Rather you're quite pleased with my minor fuck up and the opportunity it provides. So you take me by the hand and lead me over to a sturdy round table in the corner of the room. You bend me over the table and I shiver a little as the cold wood meets my belly and breasts. You pat me lightly on the ass and tell me not to move, then go in search of the toy bag you had me bring in anticipation of games such as this.

You find it under the bed, a nondescript black duffel bag. Carrying it back to the table, you retrieve 4 leather cuffs with D rings and buckle them around my wrists and ankles. My breath comes faster as you rummage through the bag for some rope, then attach it to the rings in the cuffs around my wrists and tie each one securely to a table leg. Returning to the bag, you grab a few more implements and I twist my head around to see, but you're out of my sight. I feel your hands push on the insides of my calves, telling me to spread my legs for you. When I do you attach a spreader bar to the cuffs on my ankles.

My widened stance steals the slack remaining in the restraints on my wrists and the rope pulls tight. You take a moment to admire your handiwork as I wiggle to test my bonds, and my heartbeat accelerates with excitement at discovering there's no way I'm getting out of this until you untie me. Your cock twitches at the sight of my bare, glistening pussy spread before you, my legs spread wide so there's nothing to obstruct your ministrations. Your hand runs up the inside of my thigh and a finger taps my clit lightly before you add another and push them into my pussy, pumping in and out until I'm panting with need.

You pause to retrieve the last toy you've set aside for the night. I feel your hand on my ass cheek and then a cold wetness on my hole. You massage my left cheek as you gently insert the plug into my bottom. I heave a shaky sigh as it slides in fully and I feel myself close around the base. Then you turn it on to a low vibration and I whisper "Oh God!"

You bend over me, pushing the plug in deeper and press a light kiss between my shoulder blades. Tell me that my safe word is red. Then you stand up and begin to spank my ass. You start off light, little slaps to warm me up and I wiggle my bottom in pleasure. But as your blows gradually increase in strength and speed my cheeks burn and throb. I start to cry out each time your hand makes contact, my skin now bright red. Despite the pain (or because of it) my arousal skyrockets and as you continue to spank me and the plug in my ass buzzes away I want nothing more than for you to bury yourself in my soaking pussy.

When I think I can't take one more blow and I'm seriously considering safe wording you change the trajectory of your hand and bring it down with much less force, slapping directly onto my pussy. I writhe and moan in the pleasure/pain and feel an enormous orgasm about to unleash. You do it again twice more and I'm almost there but before I can reach it you stop and rub my back gently.

I groan in relief or frustration, I'm not even sure which. My body relaxes a little, muscles I didn't even know were clenched release slightly. You keep stroking my back as I calm down and come partially back to Earth. I still feel lightheaded and dizzy, and I need so bad to have some friction between my legs. I wiggle my ass, a silent plea and you oblige, running your hands lower to my ass and kneading my tortured flesh. It makes me jump and squeak, and you chuckle, then move down and begin to rub my pussy lightly, circling my clit but not touching - teasing me.

I groan "oh please," and wriggling some more, try to get you to make contact. You laugh softly, evilly at my attempt.

"Did you think it was going to be that easy? Your punishment isn't over yet. You do NOT have permission to cum." With that you begin to rub my clit and immediately I want to explode.

Fuck fuck fuck!

You continue to rub me and I start to panic, I try to hold back but I'm right on the edge. The plug in my ass still vibrates and your hand feels so fucking good as it dances across my nub. I feel like I'm about to plummet off of a cliff and there's nothing I'm going to be able to do to stop it, despite my best efforts. I hold my breath and try to hold back, then just as I'm about to go over you stop and I'm saved. My breath escapes on a moan and a whispered "holy fuck!"

You run your hands up and down my legs to calm me. I feel you lower yourself to your knees behind me and think Oh no! Not that, I won't be able to... I release an audible "nonono please," but of course you have no mercy - you bury your face between my legs.

You suck and lick and nibble to your heart's desire and it's fucking sweet, incredible torture. I'm so sensitive and I pull at the ropes tying my arms, an instinctive jerk as I try to cover my exposed center. Try to wiggle away or close my legs against your onslaught because it's just too much. But I'm pinned between the table and your firm grip on my hips, the bar holding my legs wide open for you. My helplessness drives me nuts, makes me even hotter. I can't escape you.

Every time I think I won't be able to hold back my orgasm you change what you're doing just slightly to keep me from getting there, but it's getting harder and harder to contain myself. I'm going insane and my verbal filter flies out the window, I'm begging "Oh God please let me cum. I need to so fucking bad. Please, please! Oh fuck!"

You slap me on my sore ass to let me know that your answer is still no and the pain grounds me for a moment, but before long I'm back to begging incoherently. You continue to torture me and I start to sob, "Please! I need... Oh Sir PLEASE, I'll do anything!"

I feel your grin before you back off from my cleft and rise behind me. You tell me "soon, but not yet," and you press a button in the plug that turns the vibration to high. I begin to shake uncontrollably and you grab my hips, burying yourself hard in my dripping cunt. You reach forward and grab my ponytail, pulling my head back and arching my neck, my bound wrists stretched tight before me. You groan at the sensation of my hot pussy gripping you tight, feeling the vibration of the plug yourself through my vaginal wall.

"I'll tell you when. Do. Not. Cum. Before I say. Got me?"

I try to nod but can't with your grip on my hair so I'm forced to swallow past the lump in my throat and I manage a quiet "yes Sir."

You reply "Good girl," and feel me clench down on you at those words. Then you begin to fuck me.

You pound into me again and again. It's beautiful and terrible at the same time. I want so bad to just let go and explode around your cock but I can't yet and holding back is nearly impossible. It's torturous and I want it to stop but I don't know if I could bear it if you did. You grab my sore ass viciously but there's no pain, just sharp pleasure. With each thrust you push the plug a little deeper into my ass. I'm spinning out of control and my entire universe becomes your cock sinking into me over and over, and the sound of your labored breath and slight groans from behind me and oh fuck oh fuck I'm going to cum!

I cry out an anguished "Pleeeeaaase!" hoping like Hell that you give me permission this time and end my suffering.

Your broken, breathless response of "okay. Yes. Cum for me. NOW!" is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I can't help but scream as my world explodes in white hot pleasure. My pussy clenches like a vice around your shaft and I take you with me. You slam into me from behind and bury your load deep inside of me as you ride out both of our orgasms.

Afterwards, as our breathing returns to normal you remove the plug and untie me from my restraints. We fall into bed exhausted and I start to giggle. You look at me, puzzled. So I just snuggle up to you and say,

"That was fun. We should do it again some time."