Teasing Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
On our second night at Gary's cabin...
6.4k words
4.13
67.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our second night at Gary's cabin, my husband and he had planned a "special night" for me after dinner. Only the light of the fireplace guided me through the house after finishing off the dishes with Gary's girlfriend, Denise. She would not be joining us again, because she was not yet comfortable with Gary's lifestyle. When I found my way to the greatroom, I stood and watched the flames in the fireplace dance, as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, unzipped my skirt and let them both fall to the floor. I ran my hands down my body, feeling the roundness of my breasts, pinching the hardness of my nipples through my bra. I continued down the curves of my sides, around my stomach, taking hold of the waistband of my thong, pulling it gently from my smooth legs. I let my fingers feel the softness of my inner thighs, all the while breathing deeply, inhaling the smell of the sweet smoke of the burning wood.

Staring into the flames, almost hypnotized by the dancing light, I took off my bra and stood completely naked in the glow. I turned toward the couch, where a lean, muscular dark-haired man lay quietly resting, his naked body covered from the waist down by a handmade quilt. I watched the light flicker on his face. How peaceful he looked, and many long hours of hard work lined his face. The firelight made his body hair shine and glisten softly. I wanted to feel his body on top of mine, his hardness inside of me. I walked toward him, kneeling down in front of him. Gently I pulled the quilt off him, looking at his body, staring at his manhood, and wanting him. Trying not to disturb him, I lightly kissed his lips, his eyes, and his whole face. Barely touching his skin, I traced the outline of his features with my hands, down his shoulders, across his body, down his chest, his stomach, around his penis without touching it, down his legs, around his feet, then back up again.

But now I used my mouth to explore him, though, never kissing him, never letting my tongue touch him, just letting my hot breath be felt on his wonderful body. Up his arms, down his sides, and across his chest; I moved more slowly around his cock, inhaling the scent of his balls, all the while watching him start to react to my attention. I moved up along his body again, placing light, very soft kisses, paying special attention to those soft sensitive spots, especially his neck, behind his ears and his nipples. Gently kissing his belly, I began to rub the inside of his thigh, barely touching, but just enough to make him aware. I hovered over him, never stopping my touching. He let out a low moan and shifted, enjoying what I was doing to him. His eyes were glistening with lust as I jiggled my two 36DD breasts. I ran my fingers through my long, curly hair, down my neck and across my shoulders, and onto my breasts.

My small, delicate fingers gently explored my fleshy mounds, caressing the pink nipples into erect buds. Scott slowly took his rough hands an, pushed my breasts together, squeezing them and rubbing them. Two fingers came together around a hard nipple, bringing a cry of pleasure from my lips. One hand now slid down my tight stomach to the top of my pubes. His index finger traced across my wet slit, drawing a sigh of pleasure and anticipation. A hand now moved around my crotch, right where the thigh meets the pussy. His hand rubbed my pussy, soaking his fingers with the sweet juices that are flowing out. The other hand moves down from my breasts, pulling my thighs wider apart. One hand reaches down and spreads open the pink, swollen labia, revealing the inner folds of my hot, dripping pussy. Two fingers of this hand slid inside, caressing the deepest parts of my pussy, and coming out covered with woman-cum.

Scott spread this over my erect clit, slowly at first but with increasing intensity. Next, his hands spread my pussy open as wide as it will go. Two fingers pinch and rub my clit, while two others are shoved deep inside, rocking violently in and out. Suddenly, moans escaped my lips, as I built towards a climax. Finally a stream of cum shot out and soaked his hands with my pussy juice. Then one hand slid a soaked finger into my asshole, filling it and sliding in and out. The other furiously worked my clit, causing me to tremor violently. A second orgasm produced a wave of pussy cum which shot out, soaking the cushion underneath my ass. His two hands, dripping with cum, worked up to my two heaving breasts and started over again. My breasts are large, a nice handful, and were accentuated by my arched back. They proved extremely sensitive and seem to have a direct nerve link with my clit. I found the fondling exquisite; it brought my breasts alive with massaging, cupping, tracing lines over my silky skin, and lightly drawing little circles around my nipples.

Suddenly our host took both erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and began to squeeze and roll them, distending them from my body. This sent a jolt rolling over my body, and I was suddenly aflame with desire. Scott and Gary began to suckle both of my breasts at once. Drawing my nipples into their mouths and holding them between the tongue and the soft palette. The sensation of both breasts being suckled at once sent a huge shudder through my body and waves of incredible sexual feelings washed over me. I writhed against their strong bodies and curled my hips, as the suckling continued, bringing my first orgasm. As I moaned and thrust, I thought about how open and exposed I was, the fire in my loins, and the deep feeling of receptiveness feeding my insane desires. They have restrained me to the couch, opened me, and now I would relish the ravishment. I was vulnerable, totally unable to resist any sexual advances or control my sexual adventure. The feeling of vulnerability enflamed me all the more, the touching, stimulation and orgasm wet my appetite.

I became very wet thinking of being fucked by our friend; the idea seemed to have found a home deep in my loins. I have a vague but compelling interest; pure animal desire. I never gave a thought to the marvelous satisfaction of feeling a man firmly holding me and filling me with his cum; my lover is safe. It occurred to me that I felt very receptive, and based on my cycle, I am probably in heat. But my husband and our friend had restrained me, and I was not responsible; I simply moaned and surrendered to them. My lips were fully swollen, a deep red, and then my vagina opened in desire. Like my sexual need, my milky lubrication oozed from my pussy. My swollen labia framed my slit, parted from the clit to the open mouth of my vagina, I moaned with desire. I was dying for a finger, a tongue, a dildo, a cock, something to fill my needs; I simply moaned "Please!"

At that moment, the presence of a third male became known to me, as he stepped between my open legs. I was quite startled, as I had not imagined sex with anyone but my husband and our friend. My mind reeled, when I saw that he was huge, and so was his throbbing hard-on, and I was helpless and so displayed to this man. New, unknown, and unexpected, he approached me with a look of unbridled lust. I knew he was there to give me the fucking of my life; my fantasy was now very real. It appeared to be Gary's friend, Bill. I could smell his potent sexuality, and I knew that he could smell my sex, yet somehow my body was drawn to being fucked, and I simply needed to be fucked. The sexual tension and the craving had me insane with desire, but I was torn and confused about this new guy. Wavering between intense desires and "what ifs", my pussy had naturally opened as my body craved entry, but I feared I was not prepared for his size. Oddly, I was less concerned about his cumming inside me. My breathing quickened, as I saw him lower his huge cock toward me, it was dripping with desire, and he obviously intended to ride me bareback.

As his fingers began to explore my pussy, I knew I must decide. I freely gave myself and my sex to them, and they made a choice to give me to Him, open, helpless and in heat. My need was great; my body trembled with desire, as I looked at the three lustful men and surrendered again. Bill's monster throbbed and oozed pre-cum; behind it his huge balls hung low and promised volumes of cum. He took his heavy manhood and bobbed it up and down, lightly smacking my open hole, sending more shock waves over me. A string of pre-cum extended from the tip of his cock to my swollen labia, and we are connected in our passion. He placed himself at my oozing opening, and my engorged lips were pushed to the side as he gained position. I felt his throbbing against my pussy, and I sensed his virility, his pre-cum was already mixed with my nectar. His girth felt glorious and his throbbing was just what I desired. His masculine scent was intoxicating! He was so audacious and they so cavalier, any reservations were soon lost in the passion of the moment.

Without pausing, he cupped my breasts and suddenly squeezed both nipples. As I gasped from the tantalizing pain, he smoothly pushed inside me. I felt impaled, as his sizeable head was firmly lodged in me. I writhed from the sensational feeling of his sudden entry, his huge cock, of being opened, stretched and filled. Gloriously filled, he rode me as I bucked and squirmed, still cupping my breasts and occasionally pinched my nipples to reinvigorate my struggles. He demonstrated that he owned my pussy and that he would fuck me at will in front of the other men. My resistance melted as wave upon wave of glorious rapture washed over me from this lavishly endowed stud. The sensation of his head sliding into my tight vagina was incredible, and I felt my hungry pussy seize and cling to his shaft as it slid into me.

The men invited him and were enthralled with the sight of his taking me, his powerful entry, and his dominance of my body. While they admired the sight, I felt Bill's cock twitching inside me and knew he was seeping pre-cum and semen and sperm into my pussy. Heavenly pleasure held me, and I was overcome and enthralled with the fulfillment I felt. I was Bill's for that moment. My body embraced him and I began to instinctively milk his manhood. He began what he came for with slow, deliberate movement. He eased back slightly, only relieving pressure for a moment, then pushed forward, sliding to greater depth. His strokes were persistent, and I was weeping, never having had such sensational stimulation. I cried out as his head firmly hit bottom, and he still has inches to spare. I shuddered and curled toward him, wanting more contact with this heavenly stallion, but I am restrained and can only take what is given. A wane smile crossed my face as I thought about what they are giving, and I was receiving.

Having found my depth, he now undertook to fuck me hard. His nostrils flared, as he looked deep into my eyes, his strength was obvious with every thrust. Long strokes, not pounding my bottom but taking all of me, knowing my body, pushing his manhood deep in me, making me take his fullness. His size is simply thrilling! I was intently aware of everything happening to me, relishing every moment, not wanting the sensation to stop. On his outstroke, my vaginal muscles clung to his knob's ridge, drawing my lips out and distended, seemingly turned inside out, followed with breathtaking returned thrusts. I was delirious from the sensational

stimulation, the feeling of being restrained, being filled, being in heat, and being fucked senseless. I surrendered and they restrained me, giving him to me open and wanting, now the primal female relished his feverish thrusts and his throbbing virility.

In a moment of suspended time, suspended reason, suspended restraint I silently embraced the knowledge that he was fucking me senseless. As his strokes pumped in and out, he moved his arms under my back and wrapped his fingers over my shoulders, placing his own restraint on me, as his pelvic thrusts drove deep into me. I was being well fucked, as he drew close and began whispering in my ear, "I know you're enjoying this, I can smell it. I like to fuck when it counts. You'll be mine in a minute."

I was over the top and beyond reason; his full pelvic thrusts sent convulsive waves over my body. His head engaged my cervix with each deep thrust. He held me to him, gentle but firm, very close, our entire bodies in contact, floating, relishing the pre-orgasmic rapture. He cupped my breast while holding me close, pushing his manhood in me as deep as possible, holding it in, deep in, and I shuddered; my whole body seemed to be milking him. He whispered "Yesss, pull me deeper, I'm going to fill you with my cum!."

I began to feel his cock getting bigger and harder; his orgasm was near. All I felt was incredible fulfillment, as I absorbed his pre-climax growth, his domination of my womanhood, and the building tension of my own needs. His thrusts became short, without withdrawal, he eased deeper and I felt him engage me completely. I was his to have, even if I were not restrained, I would be his. I relaxed and accommodated him. My breath left me as I felt his head firmly press into my cervix. I sensed he was on the brink, my shallow breathing quickened, as I struggled against his weight and vigorously drew on his cock, I whispered-- "fill me".

I curled into him, keeping him on center against the opening to my pussy and milking his divine cock. I squeezed his massive tool, drawing and pulling it in. My primal female craved his cum. As I curled to meet him, my vagina enlarged deep inside to receive his cum, and my orgasms began. I rocked with the feeling of his orgasm bursting inside me. The sudden feeling of warmth deep inside gave me an extraordinary feeling of fulfillment. Spasm after spasm filled me and I could feel his sticky semen oozing out of me around his thrusting shaft. Inside I was twitching, and my cervix began dipping into the pool of cum he was depositing in me. My body was racked with spasms and convulsed, but his length and his hold on me kept him deep inside me, holding on until every drop had been placed.

After what seemed like several minutes of pumping his semen into me, he withdrew, came around and rubbed his cock head on my lips. I took him in and sucked and licked the head and top of his shaft clean. This done, he pulled his foreskin over his head, fingered my gaping cum filled pussy a last time, and with his hand on my lower abdomen whispered - "thanks, have a good evening" and disappeared.

The other men had been insanely aroused, it was not over, and if my thoughts could be heard, it would be known I was not satisfied either. Having taken Bill, I would willingly take who ever came next. I climbed on top of Gary, putting my hot pussy on top of his semi-hard prick. I watched the expressions on his face, as I began to move around. He was not yet inside me, but he gave off enough heat to make him as hot as I was. We began to move together. I bent down to kiss his lips, and as our mouths touched, he put his arms around me and pulled me close to his body. He opened his eyes and looked at me with the same passion I saw in the fire earlier. We stared at each others eyes and he whispered softly, "Donna, you're beautiful." I put my finger on his lips and said, "Don't talk. Just fuck me!"

He guided me off him and got up and spread the quilt out on the floor in front of the dimming fire. He took me by the hand and pulled me into his arms slowly. We stood there like awkward adolescents, searching each other's eyes, straining for contact. He lowered his mouth to mine and covered it completely, as he held me. We began to explore each other with our hands, bashfully, as if it were our first time together. He bent down and kissed my belly, moving closer to the spot that desperately needed some attention. He wrapped his arms around my legs, caressed my thighs, nuzzled his nose in my soft pubes and kissed my moistening lips. My desire was growing from deep inside me. Slowly he flicked his tongue across each lip, down each side, then up again - each time moving closer to the spot that grew heavy with a dull ache. Finally, he touched it.

First he kissed it lightly, then began sucking and nibbling. He pushed two fingers inside my dampening pussy, slowly moving them in and out. The walls of my pussy began to quiver. My entire body tingled with anticipation. He moved in and out, again and again, faster and faster. My body was sweating sweet juices. I began to tremble so fiercely, I had to lean against his body for support. He held me tightly, and the foothold gave way. I exploded in his touch. We melted into each other's arms, sliding down in front of the fire. He kissed me hard and deep, and I could taste myself. I flicked my tongue across his shoulders, as I climbed on top of him. I kissed and nibbled his chest, tracking the outline of his erect nipples with my tongue, moving my hands across his strong, muscular abdomen, moving my mouth down his body.

I took his rock-hard cock in my hands, rubbed the head, spreading the droplets of moisture that dribbled over the length of his shaft, making it shine in the firelight. The tip of my tongue followed my hand to the tip of his cock. I softly slipped my mouth over him, kneading his balls with one hand. He reached down, placing his hands on my head, and brushed my hair back. I released him. He pulled me upward and pulled me into his arms and we sat up. He kissed me as he laid me down, holding the back of my head, as if it were as delicate as a baby's. He brushed my hair away from my face and gazed deeply into my eyes and laid his body on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him as he entered me, slowly filling me inch by inch, until I was full of him. My pussy enveloped him, shaping and molding to fit him like a glove. He started to move slowly, in and out of me, then around and around in circles, always keeping that perfect rhythm, the cadence of love.

He tucked his arms tightly around me, and my arms and legs wrapped completely around him. We lay by the firelight fucking, our bodies and minds only on each other, wanting the moment to never end. Without breaking stride I began to move with him, grinding my pelvis into him, trying to make the two of us one form, one moving form. We moved faster, kissing, grinding, loving, and quickened the pace. His breathing became heavy. I could feel his body begin to grow more rigid, forceful. I knew he would cum. His body jerked against me hard. His breath stifled, but then he gasped in rapid breaths. A thrust, another. Again, and then he lay against me. We loosened our grip slightly. His eyes focused on mine and he opened his mouth to say something. He looked at me questioningly.

"Yes," I said, "Now you may speak."

"That was fucking wonderful, Donna!"

I stroked Gary's cock as I worked it with my mouth getting it all wet. I could hear Scott get up and move behind me and I knew what was coming. Scott positioned himself behind me and I felt my pussy envelop his shaft. As he began to pull back, I felt his cock head rub against my pussy walls. It totally filled me up. He pulled almost all the way out but quickly plunged it back into me. Fortunately, I was extremely lubricated from the other men fucking me. Scott continued this motion, as I worked on Gary's lovely cock. I could tell from his breathing that he wouldn't last much longer. I slowed down just enough to prolong his cumming. Scott sent electricity through my body, as he fucked me like his cock was a jack hammer.

I released Gary's cock just long enough to tell Scott to fuck me harder. He didn't need any further encouragement, as he increased his thrust into me. With every thrust forward, I could hear his waist slapping into my ass. I could feel his heavy balls slapping up against my pussy, which only increased the sensation. I took my free hand and reached underneath me and gently caressed his balls. Scott began to breathe heavier and told me that he was going to cum. He asked me where I wanted it, and I told him that I wanted to feel his cum inside of me. I absolutely love the feeling of his hot cum inside me. That was all it took, as Scott slammed into me, letting out a low groan. I felt his body tense up against me, as his semen exploded inside me. I felt it hit the deepest part of my pussy.

12