Teasing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love taking it doggiesyle, don't you Donna?"

I cried out, "YESS!! Fuck me harder!" And hear him moan low in his throat, growling almost, as he started slamming into me even faster. His balls slapped against my swollen clit, causing me nearly ready to cum again already. I reached down under me and took his hard scrotum in my hand. Squeezing them and massaging them in my hand, I felt his hips slow their pumping. Then he pushed into me slow and deep, grinding into me. Taking his balls in my hand, I pressed them to my wet pussy, letting my soft wet lips kiss them. I began massaging them against my hard clit. I started panting, as he pushed deeper again. I moaned out how much I loved his big cock and how tight my pussy fit around it, like a glove. Gary leaned over my back and grabbed a handful of my breasts. I felt his six-pack abs pressing against my ass and back when he leaned close to my ear.

"I wish you could feel how hot your pussy is. I love slamming my cock into you!"

Then without missing a beat, he rose back up and pulled my hair, making me arch myself back even farther. His free hand reaches out to squeeze my nipple. His cock pounded into me even harder and I can felt myself almost being pushed over that edge. I tell him to fuck me and make me cum. I wanted to cum all over his cock and get it all wet with my sweet pussy juice. The hand he had on my ass slipped around my waist and I could feel him pull me almost off my knees each time he rocked back and forth against me. Then his hand found my tits, swaying and bouncing back and forth with each stroke of his huge cock. He pinched a nipple between his fingers. God I loved it! I could feel my pussy lips swollen and wet kissing up and down his cock. I could feel my pussy sucking his big throbbing hard cock deeper and deeper. I breathed in short quick gasps, moaning and sighing on each breath. I bit my lip. Gary pulled my head back even farther, pushing my tits straight out.

He almost pulled my head back to rest on his shoulder. I felt his lips smooth and warm on the back of my neck, kissing then nipping across my shoulder with his teeth. I felt my vaginal muscles contract then, and Gary felt my body tense up and he slid his hand down from my erect nipple to my pussy. His fingertips stroked sure and fast across my clit. I leaned back down away from him and flexed myself around his cock and began to change the tempo. I pulled myself almost completely off his cock before I came back to meet his thrust with a determined force. That did it. I pounded back into him and felt his hips smack into my ass one more time before my pussy convulsed and jerked hard around his cock. I squeezed hard against it, as my orgasm racked through my whole body. Gary slowly pulled his cock out of my wet pussy, dripping with my warm cum.

I look up and see his cock big and proud right beside my face. I leaned closer and could smell my sweet juice on him. I walked over next to him, pointed my head towards his cock and leaned down and told him I wanted to suck his cock down my throat, and wanted to lick all my cum off it. I flicked my tongue down across the bottom of his balls. Nice and fucking tight and full of hot cum. I pulled one inside my mouth and sucked on it. I pulled with my lips and swirled my tongue all over it inside my mouth. I could feel his cock, still wet from my pussy, pressed against my cheek. I reached out and gripped him in my hand, and slowly stroked up and down. I felt his hips jerk, when my hand reached the top of his cock and my thumb stroked across the slick knob. I traced my tongue over his balls again and took the other one in my mouth. I gave it the same treatment, loving how hard and full of cum it was. I pressed his cock against my cheek , and ran my flattened palm up and down the front of his shaft.

I used my thumb to tease up and over the ridge before stroking back down. I moved my lips again and sucked at the base of his cock. I kissed and sucked at the underside, as I traced my finger and thumb on either side of the shaft, up and down. My mouth reached the sweet sensitive slit starting at the ridge there on the underside of his cock. I glided my tongue out and traced it up and down, before I twisted my head and then flicked my tongue back and forth across it. I could hear his breath catch and he moaned low and deep when I pressed my tongue to the moisture oozing out the tip. I smeared it around with my lips, smiling against the head of his cock. I looked up at Gary and let him see the reddened tip of his cock lying on my soft lips wet with his precum. Then before he can tell me, I opened my lips and started to suck on him.

I took his cock painfully slow into my mouth and throat. He could feel my lips gliding down over the taught skin covering his throbbing hard cock. Gradually I worked the tempo of my lips up to meet his demands. I loved hearing him moan. The little things he says, when I suck his cock. I worked faster up and down on his cock, massaging his tight wet balls in my hand. My mouth came up to the ridge and I opened my lips, holding my tongue out and slid it back and forth all over the already wet knob, before sucking it hungrily back down my throat again. I could feel my eyes water slightly, as I took it even deeper down my throat. I pulled my lips back up only slightly, long enough to take a quick breath before going back down to ram his cock down my throat again and again. I wrapped my hand tight around the base of his cock, while my free hand massaged his balls constantly. I pressed them together in my hand, rolling them across my fingers.

My slick wet mouth wrapped around his cock and sucked on it. My throat squeezed hard at the head of his cock over and over again. I came back up and started taking long strokes again, up and down his shaft. I came up with my lips and let my tongue run up over the ridge to tease the very tip, before going back down again and again. With my hand, I began following up and down, twisting and pulling as I went up and down. I could feel Gary's body tensing up, and I knew he was almost ready to cum now. I pulled my lips back up his cock and off, and beat the head against my tongue, slapping it hard. I told him that I wanted him to fill my mouth up with his hot cum. I wanted to feel my lips all slick with his jism. I placed my lips back on him and sucked at the head of his penis. I stroked him fast and hard, all the way up and down, keeping my lips at the head of his huge cock. I waited to catch that first squirt of cum on my tongue. I felt his hips jerk and his whole body tensed up. I moved until I was looking straight up at him, never missing a beat.

I pulled my lips off his cock and stroked it in long hard strokes, feeling his cock jerk and pulse and laid the underside of the head of his cock on my tongue. The first shot of cum splashed out on my tongue and reached all the way to the back of my mouth, only to slide down my throat in a swallow. As I continued beating his cock against my tongue, I felt another spasm shoot up through his shaft and felt his hot cum shoot all over my lips, splattering across my nose and chin. I pulled my head back this time and closed my eyes, as another spasm made its way up through his cock. I felt his hot jism soak my cheek, and I turned my head slightly and felt it splash up high on my other cheek. It got in my hair and my ear. I slowed my hand and stroked slower and felt one final jerk and thrust of Gary's hips before he shot the rest of his load on my chin and tits. I opened my mouth and ran the sensitive head of his cock across my cum soaked lips. I glided my tongue out and licked up the mess I made on his cock.

12