Teasing Your Neighbor

Story Info
Your casual meeting with a dominant stranger is overheard.
2.5k words
4.19
18.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ring the doorbell to your apartment, and after a moment, you answer the door dressed in a way that leaves no question as to how you want to be treated. The thin silver chain attached to the collar around your neck dangles enticingly between your milky breasts as they move up and down under a sheer black bra with your anxious breathing. The red mini-skirt you're wearing is so short that your pussy lips, split by the crotch of your black g-string, are easily visible below the hemline if you lean over even the slightest bit. Your dainty feet, clad in black, strappy stilettos, are tipped with the same blood-red polish that's on the fingernail you're biting.

You stand in the open doorway with no regard for who may be walking by while I casually appraise you from head to toe. In silence, I step past you into the living room, and toss my coat onto the couch. You close the door behind me and as you turn around, I stride purposefully back to the door and pin you against it, lifting your feet from the floor as I bite and lick my way from your shoulder up the side of your neck to chew on your ear. You let out a sharp gasp as I bite down on your earlobe hard, and then lower you back to the floor.

You squat to the floor, leaning back against the door and start to run one hand up and down your pussy lips as your reach your other hand up to stroke the front of my pants, feeling the growing bulge that your little show is causing. You slowly unzip my pants and pull my cock free. Stroking it slowly, you lean forward and start to kiss and lick the tip. I look down and notice you pushing the crotch of your panties aside so you can slide a finger into your rapidly moistening pussy. I grab the base of my cock and slap you across the face with it. You look up at me, a hint of surprise behind the desire in your eyes.

"No fingers in your pussy unless I say so. Now open up."

You pull the crotch of your panties back over between your pussy lips, but leave your hand covering the warm, damp cloth as you stare straight at the head of my cock and open your mouth wide. I slide my cock between your lips, against your relaxed tongue, and you close your eyes, enjoying the taste and feel of my cock in your mouth. You close your lips around the shaft and start to bob your head slowly up and down on it, dragging your tongue up and down the underside and swirling it around the tip at the top of every stroke. I lean forward with my hands against the doorframe and enjoy the amazing head you're giving me. My eyes open as I hear footsteps coming down the hall outside your apartment, and I smile. I wait until the footsteps are right outside your door, and I thrust my hips forward without warning. Your head bumps back against the door and my cock slides down your throat making you gag loudly. There's a pause in the footsteps, and I hear them tiptoe toward your door. You're still in the process of catching your breath from the first time when I shove my cock down your throat again, and this time, while you're gagging on my cock, I groan "Oh yeah, you slut. Swallow that cock."

My smile grows wider as I hear a stifled female gasp on the other side of the door. You quickly recover from the second plunge down your throat, and get into the game, your horniness overcoming any reservations you had about what your neighbors thought of you. You caress my balls and moan around my cock as I pump it in and out of your throat bumping your head against the door with every thrust.

"How many fingers can you put in your pussy?" I ask.

"Three" you gasp, with slobber dripping from your chin.

"Then use four" I command while rubbing my cock up and down both sides of your face.

I let it rest on your forehead and move forward to rest my balls against your lips. You open up and hungrily swirl them around in your mouth while you moan loudly at the feeling of your pinkie-finger squeezing into your pussy with your other three fingers.

"I knew you were more than just a 3-finger slut" I taunt. "I'll bet our eavesdropper would love to see what a slut you are."

Another stifled gasp comes from the other side of the door, and then hurried steps fade into the distance. A moment later a door at the end of the hall slams.

I pull my balls from your mouth, slap you with my cock a couple of times across the face, and then grab a handful of your hair. I hold your head still while I slide my cock past your lips, to the back of your throat. I put both hands on the back of your head, grasping your hair, and gradually increase the pressure on the back of your throat until my cock once again slides down it. This time I hold your lips against the base of my cock, reveling in the feeling of you gagging around the head solidly lodged in your throat as you stare up at me with wide, watering eyes. When the pumping feeling of you repeatedly stifling your gags has me on the verge of blowing my load, I pull out and step back to take a look at you.

You lean your head back against the door, still squatting lewdly on your stilettos with 4 fingers stuffed into your pussy, slobber dripping from your lipstick-smeared lips and chin to your silky-smooth chest and a smoldering look of barely contained desire in your eyes. Black streaks of eyeliner run down both of your cheeks

"Lick that hand clean" I command, nodding toward your crotch.

You slowly pull your hand from your pussy, and hold it up in front of your face, watching it glisten in the lamplight, and then start sucking your juices off of your fingers one by one. While you're licking and sucking your hand clean, I lean over, taking the end of the chain dangling from your neck, and start to walk toward the bedroom door. You stand up and dutifully follow behind, still licking the last of your juices from your hand.

I lead you through the bedroom door and sit down on the foot of the bed, pulling you around to stand in front of me. I tug downward on the chain, and you kneel in front of me, wrapping your fingers around my cock, and sliding your lips around it. As you resume deepthroating me, I reach around and unfasten your bra, freeing your creamy breasts to sway with the motion of your head as you bob on my cock. After enjoying your ministrations for a bit longer, I grab your hair and pull your lips down to the base of my cock again, enjoying the feeling of your throat before pulling your head up, completely off of me. A string of saliva hangs between your bottom lip and the head of my cock. I keep pulling your head back until the string breaks, and the saliva drizzles from your chin down onto your tits. I pull you forward again, head up this time, and your spit-covered tits wrap warmly around my cock. You reach up to squeeze them together with both hands, and start to stroke up and down while squeezing your tits and pinching your nipples. I can see in your eyes that you enjoy the attention your tits are getting, so I decide to give you some more.

I stand up, turn you around, and leave you kneeling on the ground, but lean you back against the bed. I kick off my shoes and drop my pants while watching you play with your tits. I step up to you, straddling your legs as your back arches against the bed and you squeeze your tits together again. I lean over you, grab your head, and make you look down at your cleavage. I slide my cock up between your tits, and you reach out your tongue to lick the tip of it. With my left hand on your right shoulder, I lean back and titty-fuck you, while using my right hand to alternately caress and abuse your nipples.

Before I get too close to cumming again, I grab you by the nexk and pull you up to a standing position. I hook one finger around the crotch of your g-string and pull it down, letting it fall around your ankles. Your skirt quickly follows. You step out of the scraps of clothing and stand in front of me, with smeared makeup, a chain around your neck, and stiletto heels on your feet. You're the perfect picture of a submissive, wanton slut, the feeling of vulnerability and desire making your pussy drip down your inner thigh. You turn around, bend over, and climb up onto the bed on your knees and elbows. You wiggle your ass slightly at me and wait patiently for what you know is coming. You feel me step up behind you. You feel the head of my cock bounce off the inside of your thigh and brush your pussy lips while I run my hand up and down your toned back. You bite your lip in anticipation of the coming penetration.

But rather than penetration, you get a sharp slap on the ass, making you gasp and whimper. Then another on the other cheek, this one even harder. You bite down on your lip harder and whimper louder. I spread your ass cheeks, and use the tip of my fingers to pop your asshold sharply, but not so hard that it makes that tight little pucker unusable. Then I put a thumb against your asshole, and start pushing in. At first your resist, but the head of my cock occasionally brushing against your pussy lips has you so turned on that you're overcome with desire, and you push back against my thumb, letting it sink into your sphincter.

With the palm of my hand on your lower back, and my thumb in your ass, I'm able to crook my thumb for a good handhold, place the head of my cock at the opening of your pussy, and pull you back as I thrust forward hard, momentarily making you cry out as the wind is pushed from your lungs. Before you have a chance to adjust, I start pumping into you without reservation, bottoming out on your cervix and making your cry out with every thrust.

"Finger your clit." I say while pounding you, and you obey instantly, reaching a hand down underneath you to finger yourself. I start to move my thumb in your ass sliding in and out, and occasionally swirling it in circles while deep in your ass. Your cries get more desperate, and I can tell you're about to cum. I feel your pussy clench down onto my cock as your ass clamps my thumb like a vice, and your fingers become a blur on your clit. You scream as your cum oozes out around my cock, running down my sack and soaking your fingers.

I slow my pace as you gasp for breath. You're about to start licking your hand clean again when I say

"No", stopping your fingers right in front of your lips. "Hand me the leash" I say, and you use your dry hand to pick the end of the leash up from the bed in front of you, and hand it back to me.

"Now use that hand to replace this thumb" I say, as I slide my thumb out of your ass. You use your other hand to support yourself while you reach back and rub your slick fingers around your anus. I use the leash for leverage this time, pulling your head back as I begin to thrust into you again. You slide one finger into your ass and start fingering your asshole to the rhythm of my cock in your pussy. After a while, you're able to work a second finger in, and before long, 3 fingers are sliding in and out of your ass in alternating time with my cock. I can tell that your nearing another orgasm, and you seem to love finger-fucking your ass like this.

Grunting like an animal, you cram your fingers as deep into your ass as you can with each plunge. The grunts turn into rabid howls as the orgasm builds from your loins and roars up through ever nerve in your body. I grab your wrist and take control of your hand before you lose muscular coordination, and continue to pummel your pussy and ass, driving the orgasm through you like and endless freight-train. You collapse onto your stomach, shaking, and I continue to fuck you, using your hand in your asshole to pull you to the end of the bed so I can stand between your spread legs and get at your pussy while you're collapsed. You continue to shake as the orgasm renders you paralyzed, and you're too weak to protest that you can't take much more of this fucking.

Just when you think that you're going to lose your mind, I pull out of you, grab your hips and flip you over onto your back. I climb up onto the bed, straddling your chest, and grab you by the hair. I slide my cock up between your tits again and fuck them like a jackhammer while holding your head up and making sure you can see the head of my cock pointing at your face every time it comes up through your cleavage. With a grunt, I lose control, and begin to cum, shooting semen onto your face, and then onto your chest and neck.

I fall off of you to one side, and you roll your head to that side, grabbing my cock to squeeze the last of the cum from it and lick it clean.

When I've recovered enough to get up, I climb off the bed and put my clothes back on. I give one of your tits a sharp spank, and say

"We'll have to do this again real soon. Maybe I'll bring your neighbor next time."

You smile naughtily at that thought.

On the way out of your apartment, I shut your door firmly and whistle cheerfully walking down the hall. I see a door ahead of me crack open and a young woman poke her head out into the hall. As I pass by, I smile and wink at her. She quickly retreats back into her apartment, but not before I saw the blood rising in her cheeks.