Tech Control for Rhoto Ch. 03

Story Info
Shannon awakens to her new life.
1.6k words
4.5
41.6k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nosefag
Nosefag
64 Followers

Light filtered into the room across rumpled sheets and a now very awake Shannon. She couldn't remember much of the previous night, just the usual cum soaked pussy kinda night. The newly minted slave stood slowly and wobbled to the bathroom, turning on the shower and sitting neatly on the folded towel she always kept around because the toilet was cold and Master hated lid cozies. As the bathroom slowly filled with steam she warmed up and started to feel real again, a pleasant tingle of moisture settling on her arms. The slave stretched languidly, rubbing slender fingers along her shoulders and neck, savoring the small pleasure of smooth skin and soft hands.

She tried to remember what Master had done with her last night, she remembered questions and then arcing hazy pleasure as she... as she... eyes dilated as she spread her legs obediently and diligently worshiped her Master by teasing her already dripping pussy and mindlessly reinforcing her mantras while dipping a finger into herself to punctuate each one. Each thrust of her finger drove her deeper into delirious arousal as her lips avowed her obedience. As she finished the first set of mantras, her mind already unraveled into a single ribbon of need, she began again. Each thrust of her finger was mind rattling pleasure which coupled with her moans of obedient desire to ensure her need was servile and wet.

Finally reaching the pinnacle of her devotional she stopped, and, panting heavily, stepped into the shower on buzzing legs. "Good slaves don't cum unless they're told." She was unbelievably horny, wanting nothing more than a big hot cock inside her thrusting in and filling her with obedience, but Shannon was a good slave. "Good slaves don't cum unless they're told." She wanted so badly to be the best slave she could, for Master, so she couldn't give in to her body despite its aching heat. For him.

She washed her hair, soaped and exfoliated her body, and carefully rinsed out her steaming pink mound while knowing full well it'd be full of dripping horny juices before she even got out of the shower. Drying her slender body after the warmth of a shower and the giddy mindless hum of edging for Master was the best part of showering. Shannon wrapped the plush towel around herself and gently swabbed moisture from her skin, reveling in how smooth and hairless she was, how it seemed to shine with an internal glow. The slave was used to being nearly hairless but she couldn't find a single hair on her arms or legs, her eyebrows were still there, but her armpits were sheer as silk and twice as soft. The small triangle of hair she kept above her pussy was intact but on closer inspection there wasn't any other hairs around it. This was Master's doing, he was always doing nice things for her and now she wouldn't need to shave or worry about unsightly cuts. If it wouldn't set her over the edge within seconds she would have twirled her clit for longer thinking about him.

Once dry she flounced out into the sunlit bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen. She heard the toaster ding and plates clink gently. The slave imagined her Master making toast and her mouth watered for him, she primped up her posture and presented herself, rounding the wall into the kitchen to be greeted by her Master. He was sipping tea and spreading butter generously on buttermilk toast, acting like he didn't notice her come in. She was doing her best not to squeal and pounce on his cock like a sex kitten, though the idea had some merit.

Shannon glided to the counter and knelt beside her Master, brain positively oozing with joy from simple proximity and her submissive position. He reached down and scratched behind her neck and ears gently, mouth opening reflexively to herald her sudden loss of coherent thought. She was gone, mind vanished somewhere deep in subspace, only vaguely aware of her Master's words but utterly and completely receptive and obedient to them. Her mouth ached more than her pussy now, needing to be filled, needing cock, needing... needing... and then he was there.

He was just standing there, in front of her, cock stiff and ready. She didn't have to think, she needed it too much, before she could even process what had happened she was sucking his cock into her mouth. The slave was fulfilling her purpose in life, to serve, to pleasure, to obey. She rose to the edge of orgasm but was held there, each moment stretching into infinite reflections of her climax without ever quite reaching it. He grabbed her head roughly, pulling her back so she could only reach the soft, pulsating tip which she rolled gently in her mouth and moaned around. Everything had condensed to this moment, this cock, this need which held her more gently and fiercely than any lover had ever satisfied within her. He trembled, tensing, and she knew it was coming. Her lips sealed around the head's rim, tongue pushing and slurping along the sensitive tissue until he convulsed and poured steaming liquid hot obedience into her mouth. Still gripped by the shockwaves of pleasure, he leaned down and commanded her, "Orgasm." Time stopped.

His cum was inside her mouth, rolling it around made her remember being broken. How amazing it had felt to shed all the lies she'd built around herself. To become Shannon, the object, the slave. She was lost in a sea of milky white pleasure that blurred the lines of her thoughts until everything became blissfully fuzzy and thought... lost... all... something...

Shannon snapped to, kneeling at attention. When had... no point in questioning it Master was about to speak. He looked up from the tablet, his attention alone was enough to make her squirm, though only internally. She was at attention and good girls keep their pose.

"I'm making some changes, slave. You'll love them." She couldn't wait. Changes? He stepped to the side to reveal a full height mirror. The one they'd bought just before moving in, she remembered how he'd swung by the goodwill on a whim and they'd bought the old thing for lack of other mirrors and because he said she looked sexy in it.

He was right, of course. Seeing herself in the looking glass, kneeling submissively at attention wearing only her adoration and obedience, was breathtaking.

"Now, the projections say this should be fairly quick, some of the other changes will take more time. I have however, honestly no idea what this will feel like." He tapped the glass screen audibly, nothing seemed to happen. Then warmth spread out from her lips and pushed upwards across her face. She watched in the mirror as her lips plumped just enough to flatter her face perfectly, the skin surrounding her eyes and cheeks filled in and softened.

"You always worried about your face, now you look better than you did in your teens. From the nanite projections you'll need more nutrients than you currently have stored internally to complete the next set of remodels. The base nanites could only do reductive work, but with femtomachines in play we can completely overhaul your body from the ground up. Drink this."

"This" was a beige liquid presented to her in a tall glass which she drank without question or hesitation. It tasted oily and sweetly metallic. At once the warm feeling returned and bloomed from her stomach out toward her skin. Shannon watched in wonderment as her bust began to tingle and grow, very slowly but she could feel the skin shifting. Her previously medium large breasts weren't so much becoming bigger as they were firming up and gaining a perky fullness, building into buxom spheres. She had nearly lost herself in the sensation of her breasts growing when a warm, strong hand took her right nipple in hand and gently teased it.

"These look even better than I'd imagined. How do they feel slave?" She could barely contain herself, a moan escaped her newly plumped lips.

"Soooo gooodd... Masster. Thank youuu, Masterrr." The world was narrowed to her nipple and his voice, only sweet divine bliss existed.

"That's my good slave," a starburst of pleasure momentarily shone out in the maelstrom of ecstasy circling her brain, "Now I want you to focus on me and listen."

Her thoughts stopped instantly, only he existed, "I hear and obey, Master."

"You exist to serve me and make me happy, correct?"

"Yes, Master."

"I intend to make more girls into slaves, to serve me and fuck me as you do. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know, Master." She was conflicted, something wanted her to say she hated that idea, "What should I feel about it?"

"It should make you horny and happy, slave. You will have other women to share in your submission and pleasure enough for all of you." It was true. She could imagine it now, watching another slut be fucked in front of her, fingering herself, wishing he'd fuck her next. "You should be even happier because while you were asleep I used your phone and asked your sister over for dinner tonight. Keley's been single for a while now and I figured I might fix that. Tell me you want to see her on my cock."

"I want to see her riding your cock, Master."

"Tell me how much you want it, beg me for it." Her pussy clenched thinking about her little sister fucking Master, Shannon needed it more than anything.

"Please Master, please let me watch you fuck Keley. Please make her a slave, Master. I know she'll love it, I love being your slave so much and I need to see her feel like I do. I want to see my sister ride on your cock like a good slut should. Please, Master... pleeeaaaassseee...

"Good, then hold still and stop thinking until I say...

Nosefag
Nosefag
64 Followers