Tech Control for Rhoto Ch. 04

Story Info
Keley arrives and Clint plots a devious plot.
1.9k words
4.4
25.2k
23
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nosefag
Nosefag
64 Followers

Part 4

Nosefag

Shannon didn't remember anything after her breasts got upgraded, her whole brain had become mush listening to Master. She realized that the doorbell was ringing and sprang up from sitting on the edge of the bed to quickly throw on clothes only to find she was already dressed in a flouncy low-cut blouse and long black skirt. No panties or bra, she didn't even feel the need for a bra though, breasts as firm and perky as hers were now seemed to hold themselves up. She wondered briefly if Keley would notice. Master was busy cooking as she passed the kitchen and walked purposefully to the front door. Keley was here.

Opening it revealed Keley, orange backpack slung over one shoulder, tool branded t-shirt, jeans with a belt, boots straight out of a grunge band's wardrobe. Certainly not the vision of elegant womanhood Shannon now felt but certainly cute in her own way. She greeted her sister and hugged her, barely stifling a moan as her nipples pressed into Keley's chest and all she could think about was how good the younger girl would look bouncing on Master's cock.

"Nice tits, sis. You get work done?" How to explain that... but Master had foreseen the question and Shannon's mouth was on autopilot.

"Nothing surgical but yes I've had some fillers put in. I figured it'd be a nice present for Clint." Who was Clint? Someone important, it didn't matter though.

"No way! I never thought you'd be one for cosmetic shit like that, though I can't say I'm surprised you skipped the knife. So what's for eats?" Keley never skipped a beat, and food was always her first thought. Once again Shannon's mouth began speaking on auto.

"We're having roast potatoes, salmon wellington, and a baby romaine salad. Clint's been practicing and I think he was hoping for a bigger audience than just me. You can leave your backpack wherever, just don't blame me if you forget it again." She smiled warmly as Keley shucked off her tangerine sack and tossed it gently onto the couch. As she rummaged through it for something Shannon's eyes fixed on her cute little ass, which bobbed around slightly as she searched showing all it's flattering angles through the denim. This must be how men feel, she thought, to see a beautiful body like hers and be captivated by it's curves, to be held in awe without realizing. Master had shown her such wonderful pleasures but by far this was the most interesting, to suddenly see her sister as sexual. To be aware of the hidden world of Keley's body and to be completely enthralled by it. Shannon barely contained her desire to caress, to taste, to experience her sister's soft, youthful form. She wanted to reach out and tell Keley how much she needed her, how much fun it would be to serve Master forever.

"Sounds good." Shannon snapped from her reverie.

"What does?" She hadn't been think aloud had she?

"The food, dummy. I like salmon, duy." She held up a phone plastered in band and radio stickers, "Found my phone. Where's Clint hiding?"

"In here! Dinner will be ready shortly!" Master's voice. Oh... she'd completely forgotten Master's given name, that's why she and her sister were calling him "Clint". Shannon knew she should play along until Master corrected her. Mmmm... the thought of her sister calling him Master was fantastically delicious. Wait they were saying things, had she been staring into space this whole time?

Shannon followed her sister up the hall to where Master was in the kitchen, arriving to find them discussing some video game about guns or something. She listened intently, as a good girl should, but it was all jargon and company names she vaguely recognized but couldn't place beyond 'makes video games'. Her eyes drifted to Master, his rugged, masculine jaw. Firm, powerful hands which bore no callouses. Beyond all of his physicality was the attention he was giving her sister. It was magnetic, pulling her own attention to the petite girl chatting amicably with her Master.

They all chatted while dinner was in the oven, Shannon only answering when she was spoken to of course, but otherwise it was a fairly normal evening. The wellingtons were crispy and light but slightly more brown than usual. As dark in places as her sister's walnut black hair, she'd always been jealous of Keley's hair but never taken the time to really admire it. She tried to keep it short, but being her forgetful self always ended up with wavy swept-back locks that stopped short of her neck. No hair had touched Keley's neck and lived, she'd been in gradeschool when her teacher complained that she always cut her hair with the classroom scissors. It had been cute then, but now it made Shannon feel heady and wet.

She couldn't wait much longer without moaning. When was Master going to do it? Had he already done something? She needed to focus, to be ready if he needed her. They were still talking about games, she still didn't really understand it all but if Master loved games so much she decided she'd need to learn them too. Shannon was about to ask Master to teach her when Keley tipped over her water, spilling it across the glass table, soaking into the runner but otherwise not amounting to much cleanup. Keley, however, was panting a bit, she looked up at Shannon, pupils dialating, concerned.

"Yo, I don't feel so good. Really dizzy... can't see right." It was happening, Shannon slid her hand under the black skirtband to tease her soaking pussy lips, it felt plump, engorged even. She found that simply rubbing her hand against them was ecstasy, and as she did drippy finger-soaking goo poured onto her fingers. Master had gotten up and closed in to Keley, "This is perfectly normal, Keley it's going to be ok."

All the young girl managed was "ehweuuu?" as he let her head fall gently onto the tabletop, scooting her food out of the way. It was so intensly, explosively, mindfuckingly hot she fingered herself audibly. Now Shannon was the one panting as she watched Master pull a weird, medical-looking cylinder thing out of a bag he'd hid somewhere, it opened at one end with a click and he tethered it to his tablet from a cable on the other end. His strong hands lifted her shirt gently to reveal skin even paler than Shannon's, which he pressed the device into then looked at her intently.

"Come here slave." She stood, without questioning, her sopping hole urging her to obey and stepped gingerly towards her Master and sister as he held out the tablet.

"This choice is yours alone, slave. If you hit that green button the nanites in this pod will enter Keley's bloodstream and both of you will be my slaves. Likely forever. However if you don't want that then all you have to do is say so." How was that even a question? Shannon chose the green button. He fondled her clit and stroked between her bubble-like lips before bringing his fingers to her mouth, she didn't think, just slurped on them, sucking off every last slick juicy drop shocking herself at how much it tasted fruity and sweet.

"How does it taste slave?" Master was nibbling at her nipple through the blouse as he lowered her backwards onto the table, he really knew how to make it hard to think.

"Uuunnnnhhhhffff... like really good fruit punch, Master. It's so good... did you do this?" He popped up, beaming,

"Good. I did indeed instruct the hive to produce flavorings in your juices. Let's see how you taste slave, your pussy looks simply divine." Seeing Master lowering his mouth to her dripping mound might have appeared an act of submission but as soon as his tongue slurped her she knew. He owned her like this, his mouth controlled her pussy and she would obey him forever. Her Master licked and suckled at her trembling clit, driving her insane with pleasure.

The sensations between her thighs ended as he stood, wiping his mouth with a barely hidden grin that seemed full of primal lust.

"Well hot damn, didn't think it'd taste so good on the first try. God damn that was tasty." He bent down and gave her whole pussy one last big lick.

"Like licking a zero-cal pheromone and fruit punch lolly, but instead it's an obedient slut who just initialized her own sister's enslavement. Which is arguably better. Not sure if I'll ever get used to this but dammit I want to." Master straightened, eyes gleaming. He calmly gathered his pelican case from the cupboard below the sink, the latches snapping loudly as he spoke. "I am, decidedly, really quite looking forward to this, the data alone is beyond words. All I can say is best research ever and I'm so glad I quit my job." *Snap*

Master quit his job? When had that happened? Did it matter? *Snap*

"Alrighty, so now's the fun part. I didn't measure the dosing quite right with you so you woke up before the cluster was finished, this time however I've included a starter set of femtomachines to keep Keley asleep. At least until the hive cluster is formed and femto production begins, then she should wake up with either no memory or hazy memories of what just happened. Questions?" He looked up from the contents of his yellow case and smiled at her. Master asked if she had questions... if she didn't he might think she was boring but she also didn't want to ask stupid questions, what was the good girl thing to do? Go all in.

"So... when she wakes up she'll still be herself but the hive will have control?" Master clapped his hands briefly

"Exactly, so we'll get to observe her reactions to it taking control. I was planning on doing this with you, but as I said: underdosed the sedative. Also I didn't have any femtomachines before your hive cluster came online."

He busied himself with more medical things, checking Keley's status with the tablet. Shannon, being the good slave busied herself by gathering the dishes and washing pans and utensils.

Cleaning had never felt so good before, always an onerous chore, but now that she was doing it to serve Master it felt like live wires had been attached to her pussy and nipples. She felt at once both mindnumbingly horny and completely calm and serene. Her mind aching for cock and obedience while her body simply obeyed, gliding effortlessly through her tasks. Dishes were cleaned, the table runner was replaced, new flowers added to the centerpiece just to mess with her sister. Master was putting away all of his medical gizmos as she dusted around the kitchen with a cloth. He signaled her to return to the table and a bubble of excitement rose in her chest, she wasn't quite sure what was about to happen but her whole body was practically buzzing.

Master sat Keley's unconscious body upright, and posed her into a fairly normal eating position where she stayed frozen, like a store mannequin. Master then took some plates of flan from the fridge, placing each jiggling dessert gently on the table. He put out spoons for himself and Shannon but for Keley he took a spoonful of flan from her plate, ate it, then placed the spoon in her hand and sat in front of his own flan. "Go ahead and eat slave, at your own pace. Just... savor it." He pressed a yellow button on the tablet's interface.

Nosefag
Nosefag
64 Followers