Tech Problems in Grand East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we made it to one of the beds. Carol crawled on, turned and lay down on her back, looking up at me eagerly. I knelt on the edge of the bed and then crawled to her, my body softening down on top of hers. She lunged up towards me, her arm around my neck, her mouth meeting mine, and we kissed hungrily, my right hand stroking down her side to her left hip, her left thigh, pulling her leg against me. My cock was trapped between us, pressing warm and thick against my tummy, and hers. I reached between us, and lifted my hips, and took my cock in my fist, and dragged the dripping tip down across her skin to her labia, stroking it there, down the length of her slit, and up again, until pressing forward, and sliding the thick purple head inside her pussy.

The sensation made both of us moan, and close our eyes. She dug her fingertips into my shoulders and swore at me as I slid another inch, and another, inside her. I hovered above her, my chest just barely stroking her nipples, my cock only half buried inside her, and looked down at her face. She was staring into my eyes now, looking at me with expectation, and lust, and nervousness. "Do you want me Carol," I whispered.

She nodded. "Yes. So much."

"Do you want all of me?" Feeling her leg stroke along mine, skin to skin.

"Fuck me Conner," she moaned, not wanting to wait any longer, her hands trailing down to my ass, digging her fingers into my cheeks. "Fuck me."

I swayed into her - a long, gorgeous, ecstatically sensuous caress of my cock inside herpussy. I buried all of my 8 inches inside her, and held it there, grinding this way, and that, before pulling back again, and stroking slick against the tight embrace of her cunt as I slid out to the tip, and then stroked inside again.

It was bliss. Carol beneath me, 20 or 25 years my senior. Petite. Naked. Lithe. And me, 28 years old, rippling with health, and energy, and being driven mad by this older woman's body, and her need. I pressed my mouth to hers and kissed her as I fucked her, as I plunged into her dripping wet pussy over and over again. I was oozing precum, soaking her, as the cum and blood filled my cock, swelling it so much that it ached.

Carol's right leg, bent at the knee, weighing down onto my left hip. Stroking her leg along mine.

Carol's hands on my shoulders.

Reaching down, with my right hand, and sliding my palm onto her left inner thigh, feeling her smooth skin. Massaging her there softly, and deeply, and then stroking that hand as low as I could reach, teasing my fingertips against her ass cheeks. Carol moaning and almost whimpering at this touch, driving me to fuck her faster, and harder.

"Carol," I moaned, as a slight change of angle made some part of me, caress against some part of her, in a delicious new way. It was over. I gripped her hair sudden and hard in my right hand as my orgasm thundered through me, and I sent that first gush of steaming cum deep inside Carol. "Oh fuck," she whimpered, her eyes closed. "Oh fuck," her hands on my shoulders pulling me hard down onto her. She bucked her hips feverishly up towards me as her own orgasm washed over her. "Conner," she gasped, over and over, as I stroked deep inside her though my orgasm, filing her with cum, and cock, until I had no more to give, and my body - my pelvis, my stomach, my chest - settled warm and heavily onto hers.

"Conner." A whisper, in the quiet stillness of the room.

The fingers of her right hand tracing down my side, through the sweat on my skin, to my ass, gripping me softly.

"Carol." Another whisper. As I nuzzled my face into her hair, and bit her earlobe softly with my teeth.

Feeling my heart slowing, as the breath returned to my body.

Feeling Carol beneath me, her sensuous body, her skin sliding against mine. Feeling the breath return to her body as well.

12