Tech Support Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was bulging and throbbing and I wanted to cum right then and there but I managed to summon all my strength to hold off. My hands were running all over Jenna's soft body and they found their way inside her cotton panties where I began to finger her.

I would use my finger like a little cock to make her cum in only a minute. I heard her gasp for breath, cry out in a lustful moan "Oh God yes" and then felt the trickle of her juices as they covered my finger.

Jenna tore a hole in her panties and allowed me in the same fashion to rip them off her body as she had done to me. Then standing up, she turned around and sat on my lap facing me. Taking my cock she placed it where it would rub up against her sweet pussy walls and she would proceed dry humping me, rubbing her sweet clit against my cock.

Oh god, her sweet pussy lips felt so good as they rubbed up against my cock. She rode me slowly and methodically, taking her time to maximize the pleasure.

My cock was throbbing and I could feel it fill up with cum. "Oh god I' m gonna cum," I moaned.

"Don't fight it baby," Jenna responded. "Give into the feeling"h

About thirty seconds later, I couldn't hold back any longer and threw my head back and moaned as I spunked my load all over Jenna's pubic region, her stomach and on my stomach.

Jenna smiled and purred as she pulled me close to her and gently ran her fingers through my hair, massaging the base of my head as she lovingly scratched my hair with her fingernails.

My head was cradled in her bosom between her sumptuous breasts and my mouth found its way to one of her nipples and I softly began sucking on her like a nursing infant.

"Oh yes baby let mommy nurse her little boy," Jenna said with a moan and allowed me to suck on her breasts for a good ten minutes.

After I sucked on Jenna's breasts she took my head and raised it back up so we were eye to eye; She then planted a long wet tongue probing kiss on my lips and pulled me close to her and we kissed as our naked bodies rubbed together.

As we were kissing her hand slipped it's way between us and found my throbbing rock hard cock. She guided it to her pussy lips and then raising her body up she lowered herself on to it using her hand to guide it in.

"Oh god you're so fucking big," Jenna lustfully moaned as she began riding me at a slow even steady rate. "You have no idea how long I have waited to have you inside me."

Jenna would plant another deep kiss on my lips and I responded as our tongues probed each other's mouths and our bodies moved in unison as we fucked.

I could feel Jenna's sugar walls grip the sides of my cock and milk it for all it was worth and I could feel the mixture of our juices as she squished against my cock and acted as a lubricant.

Inside me I knew my cock was swelling and filling up with cum and it would only be a matter of a moments before I would spew my load deep into Jenna.

"Oh god Jenna I'm gonna cum," and tried to pull out but before I could she grabbed my hips and pulled me back in making sure my cock was still buried inside her.

When I tried to protest she whispered in my ear, "Don't fight it baby"

"What about birth control protection," I said in a concerned voice"

Jenna just smiled and replied "Don't worry baby, I can't have kids. I had my tubes tied when I was younger"

That put me to ease and I gave into the feeling and moments later I spunked my load deep into Jenna's eagerly waiting pussy, filling her with my hot manhood.

Jenna smiled at me and I could tell by the look in her eyes that . it was time to take this party to a bigger "playground"; So without saying a word, I stood up, Jenna wrapped her legs around me, and I walked down the hall to her bedroom with Jenna clinging on to me as tight as she could and laid her out on her king sized water bed, where we would finish our love making session.

For the next hour and a half we would make love in every position imaginable. We laid side by side my hard cock still buried inside her and slowly fucked as we kissed and caressed, our hot naked bodies rubbing against each other.

Jenna's blonde wig would come off during this time and I just took it and toss it to the end of the bed. I would break the kiss and begin nibbling on Jenna's flesh on the sides of her neck and underneath her chin. This made her even hotter and she moaned lustfully "Oh baby take me. Have your way with me."

I laid Jenna on her back, with drew my cock from within her and began to kiss and caress my way down her body. I would nibble on her flesh and softly bite her and then kiss my way down until I reached her breasts, where I would spend 10-15 minutes sucking on and running my tongue around her nipples and exploring every inch of her supple breasts.

I would then move my way down her torso kissing my way down her stomach until I reached her pubic region. Jenna's legs instinctively parted and I inhaled the musky scent of her womanhood. It was intoxicating and I buried my nose in her snatch and inhaled until I was "high" on her scent.

I began kissing her soft cunt and ran my tongue up and down her pink slit. I would use my tongue like a little cock and after gently caressing it with my tongue, I buried my head in her snatch and ate her out like a starving mad man.

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s," Jenna whimpered as she gasped for breath. Jenna would bend her knees spread her legs as wide as she could so that her knees were touching the mattress. She would then grab my head by the hair and hold it there while I ate her out.

Wave after wave of orgasm crashed through Jenna's body as she wriggled and lifted her head then laid it back down. I could feel her sweet honey dew nectar trickle its way from her pussy and I knew It wouldn't be long until she would cream all over my face.

As Jenna's pleasure rose and maxed out she would buck her hips up and fuck my face. She gasped for breath as her orgasms peaked and then she screamed "oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s-s" and flooded my face with her sweet cream.

I drunk in all her honey nectar and then made my way up and kissed her so she could savor it as well. We kissed for a minute or so and then Jenna would return the favor, giving me a blow job that would curl my toes.

Jenna took my cock in her hands and went all the way down on it and ran her hot tongue around the head of my cock and up and down the shaft. She would also suck on my balls and pump my cock with her hand.

Jenna would spend a good 15 minutes giving me a blow job that I would never forget. The young girls I had made it with were good but not as half as good as Jenna. Jenna was a true wonton slut, unafraid and unabashed.

I could again feel my cock swell with cum and I let Jenna know I was about to spunk my load. She would then go all the way down on my cock and drink in every bit of my hot manhood, not missing a drop.

Jenna would continue to suck on my cock once I had spent my load; She was sucking me until was hard again and once I was she would mount my cock and ride me.

Jenna rode me slowly at first, gradually building up speed. I held my hands on her hips and guided her motions. Jenna was fucking me like a wild woman and she would pretend she was riding a wild bronco as she rooted around and hollered "Yee-hah ."

Jenna would pull me up so that I was sitting upright and embracing her. We kissed and caressed as we fucked rocking back and forth. She would then release me and lay me back down.

Jenna's cunt felt like 1000's of little velvety fingers as her sugar wall caressed the sides of my cock. I could feel my cock swell with cum and I soon spunked my load deep inside of Jenna's pussy

Jenna dismounted me and I would do her doggie style and then lay her down and do her missionary style. It was during this time that the world would fade away and we would be in our own universe.

After fucking missionary style, we would collapse together in each other's arms as we came down from our orgasmic high By now it was after 1:00 o'clock and we were both famished. We got showered and dressed and went out for pizza and beer.

After lunch we went back to her place and for the rest of the weekend we would make hot monkey love, stopping long enough for food, sleep and bathroom breaks.

Jenna and I became soulmates that day Our souls, spirits and bodies were united as one, never to be separated. We moved in together into her double wide and in two weeks we had both trailers moved out to an acre and a half of land in the county just outside the city on the side of a hill where they sat side by side, the front of my trailer facing the road.

Both trailers were joined together by a breezeway so we did not have to go outside to get from one trailer to the other. We also built a large 2 car garage complete with an upstairs bonus room for storage behind Jenna's trailer and a storage shed.

We were far enough from the city to be away from the noise but still close enough to have city services.

I would eventually start my own business called Jupiter Data Services(JDS) as a subcontractor for the company I worked for. I still had my old clients but managed to gain new ones, including sever municipal contracts as well as large corporations.

My trailer became the office of JDS and I would not have to go into the office except for once a month for regular staff meetings. I could do my work at home and clients would come to the trailer sometimes to meet me or I would call on them

Jenna would become my secretary/office manager. She would schedule all my appointments and would be the first ones new clients saw.

She would wear a polo shirt with the JDS logo on the front which looked like a small solar system model with the letters JDS on the inside.

The shirts were red, hunter green and navy blue and she wore a tan khaki jeans with them.

As for me, my outfits were similar. I had the same kinds of knit polo shirts plus some identical colored long sleeve casual dress shirts with logo on them for cooler weather We also had matching black jackets with the logos on the front

Our business would take off and when I wasn't working there I would work nights as DJ for the strip club she managed and soon would own .

Jenna and I would fall deeper and deeper in love and both our businesses would prosper and soon we were living very comfortably Who would have imagined that fixing a computer would have led to so much pleasure and success. You never know :)

12