Technical Difficulties Episode 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyH
LucyH
47 Followers

To Zach's shock, he did exactly that. Ryan's palm touched the back of his neck, and the heat shot through his body. When his mouth touched Ryan's warm shoulder, his weird new bite reflex took over. It was like biting into a peach in a way -- the fuzz, the slight resistance of the skin, and then a mouthful of liquid heaven.

Ryan held his breath and winced as Zach's teeth went in, but then he relaxed and Zach got a second shock. When he swallowed Ryan's blood, he also drank in his emotions and knew exactly how he felt. All that delicious heat that radiated from Ryan was lust for him. Zach couldn't help doing exactly what he was afraid of; he heard himself whimper - a desperate little sound.

Ryan pressed harder on the back of Zach's head, and he sunk his teeth deeper. This blood borne empathy felt natural even though it was completely new. He felt Ryan's pulse with his lips, and drank in his desire, savouring the sadistic streak. Whatever he wanted, it wasn't gentle.

"Do it." Zach whispered against Ryan's wet skin.

"Hmm?"

Zach licked Ryan's shoulder, catching a trickle of blood from the two neat puncture wounds. "Whatever you want right now. Do it." He was relieved and horrified that he just said that. He closed his mouth over the wounds and sucked gently, wanting to know what Ryan was feeling even more than he wanted to taste the blood.

"Um, you might not say that if you knew what I want." Doubt and confusion flowed from his veins, and it wasn't as yummy.

"I can taste what you want." Except he couldn't tell anymore, after he spoke. After a little probing with his tongue, Zach figured out that the wound had closed itself.

"Seriously?" There was a hopeful note in Ryan's voice.

"Yeah." Zach started to second-guess himself and get nervous, though, now that he didn't have instant feedback about Ryan's emotions.

"How do I feel?"

"Um... I can't tell anymore. You're not bleeding."

Ryan grabbed a handful of Zach's hair and pulled his head up so they could look each other in the eye. "Tell me what you think I want."

"I don't know exactly."

Ryan's grip on his hair tightened, becoming painful.

"Ow." Zach found himself panting even though he didn't need to

breathe. "Okay, I know you want to hurt me more than that."

"Yeah. A lot more. What else?" Ryan's face was so close that it looked like he had just one blue-green eye.

Zach tried to close those last few inches for a kiss, but couldn't do it while Ryan held his hair. "Your lust tastes so good."

"You're not just acting this way because you're sort of drunk on me, are you?

"I always wanted..." Even now, Zach couldn't finish the sentence.

Ryan held Zach's head back and enjoyed feeling him struggle to get closer. It seemed too good to be true. What was the catch? "You're not just acting this way because you're sort of drunk on me, are you? 'Cause I want to take advantage of you, but not if you're going to regret it tomorrow."

"I always wanted..." Zach began, but then he stopped and looked at him with big, pleading eyes.

Suddenly, Ryan thought he understood. Zach's predicament must have been much like his own. "You always wanted... things that are too twisted to ask for?"

"Yes."

"Me too." Ryan stroked his cheek with a couple of fingers.

Zach shuddered. "You never have to ask." He turned his head just enough to brush his lips against Ryan's fingers.

It was tempting to just take Zach at his word. It would be easy to tie him to the weight bench, gag him, and ravage him. Ryan had years worth of sick, dirty ideas that he ached to try out, and just thinking about them made him have to unbutton and unzip his pants to be comfortable.

Zach tried to glance down, but Ryan's hand in his hair stopped him. He gave a little squeak.

Ryan came to a decision. "This is too good to mess up, Zach. We have to talk about it at least a little. But I think it'll be easier in bed with your pants off."

Zach's eyes fluttered shut for a moment. "Okay."

Ryan couldn't stand to put off kissing him anymore. Instead of holding Zach a couple inches away, Ryan pulled him in close with both hands and let Zach's eager mouth find his. They wanted each other so much that it was impossible to just kiss without making out. Ryan ran his tongue over Zach's teeth until he felt a jolt of pain from one of those little razor sharp fangs. He tasted his own blood. Zach gave an almost orgasmic groan, and chased Ryan's tongue with his. Ryan's heart beat hard enough for the both of them.

Zach squirmed against Ryan as much as he could with his hands tied behind the pole. Ryan slipped a hand down the back of Zach's pants and felt his muscles flex under smooth, cool skin as he thrust his hips against him. His bed, which was up a flight of stairs and down a hall, now seemed much too far away.

LucyH
LucyH
47 Followers
12