Technical Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

explored...

melted...

He enjoyed the show.

She screamed when she came.]

* * *

After breakfast, they walked hand in hand up to the bedroom. Next to the bed, Julianne turned and kissed Kevin deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. They kissed a long time, by turns gentle and hungry; tentative and assertive. At length they dropped to the bed; now Kevin pulled back, looked at her, spoke.

"I'm not exactly sure how to proceed here, Julianne. I don't quite feel like asking, 'so, how was your evening of fucking another man,' but in a way that is exactly what I do want to ask. I just don't know whether knowing more about it will be better, or worse. What was this exercise supposed to accomplish, again?" Now anger whipped up again, hot and forceful. He looked away.

She touched his cheek, turned his face back toward her. Leaned in and kissed him softly.

"Babe, I love you. Love, love, love, love, love you. What I did last night, I will never have to, or want to, do again--except with you. Over and over and over, with you." She kissed him again, more deeply this time.

The kiss aroused him, and he felt the strange but increasingly familiar shift taking place within him. As they kissed, arousal and jealousy were suddenly not so directly in opposition, but instead propelled him in a strange new direction. The lines of force of the contrary emotions seemed to be rearranging. Now curiosity got the better of him.

"Julianne, I do want you to tell me. Not exactly just recount the events, but, I don't know... How about this: I want you to turn this whole thing into your own erotic story, for me. For us. I feel weird saying this, but I think I can see past being pissed off and jealous about this thing, and kind of enjoy--possibly really enjoy--the pure hot sexiness of it all."
 
She kissed him again, reached down into his robe, took his cock in her hand, stroked him. Broke the kiss, and smiled a sultry smile at him.
 
"Now you understand, young grasshopper!" She looked down. "Maybe I should say 'hard grasshopper!' Hard, studly grasshopper!" 
 
She scooted back against the pillow, took his hand, kissed it, and began her tale.
 
* * *
 
PART III
 
"OK. So, you're not going to be jealous, right? This is purely sexy, right?"

"I can't promise I won't be jealous. Actually, I can promise I will be jealous. Don't worry about that. Just keep the sexiness up."
 
"All right. Well, first thing, I've got a little confession to make." 
 
This sent his heart rate up again.
 
She continued.

"Remember when I admitted to having flirted with Jaap before? Well, this week, now that I knew what I was going to do, I flirted with him kind of shamelessly. Babe, if we spend the rest of our lives together--which I really, really hope we do--I think you have to make peace with something: I am a helpless flirt--and I don't think I can change that. No, actually, I don't think I want to change that! It does not mean that I'm going to sleep with everyone I flirt with. Remember, until this week, I've only slept with you since we got together."

"Scout's honor?" Kevin asked.

She smiled at him and tweaked his cock a little. "I was never a scout. But yes, it is true.

"But anyway, you already did get some of the benefit of what was going on with Jaap, because I came home hot and ready to do you--you do recall our hot nights this week, right? I would spend all day in sort of continual flirtation--innuendo in the conversation, electric little glances, accidental touches that were kind of on purpose. It made me wet, babe--but when I thought about making love, it was only with you." She giggled, a slight cool breeze of nerves stirring her. "Well. I guess that is not 100 percent true. But it's pretty close to 100."

He nodded, and she went on.

"It was hot. People noticed, too. I felt a little bad about that, because they probably don't know that you are the most amazing guy in the world, a guy so perfectly comfortable in his major manliness that he can see his girl for the sexpot--the loyal sexpot--that she is, rather than becoming a jealous old Neanderthal about it. Bravo to you, sir Kevin!" She knighted him with a hairbrush and kissed him again. "But in a scandalous way, it turned me on even more that Jaap and I were probably causing some steamy gossip at work. In a sense it was almost as if we were a couple! Isn't that naughty?"

He hooked his hand behind her neck and kissed her hard in reply, then said, a little breathlessly, "It is unforgivably naughty. How on earth will I come up with a punishment that fits this crime?"

"You might have to tie me up a little. Then you might have to torment me a little. I don't know; we'll think of something."

They looked at each other, grinning. Kevin felt more deeply in love with Julianne at that moment than he ever had.

The story had to wait. They suddenly couldn't keep their hands off each other.

* * *

Later, after love and lunch, they were back in bed.

"Did he do this to you?" He was cupping her breasts, which were deliciously half-concealed in the camisole she wore to bed. His thumbs moved over and under the fabric at the top, then gently pinched her nipples, rolling and rubbing them between hungry fingers. Her nipples were taut and her breath was shallow.

"Yes. But...try this." She guided his hands so that finger and thumb were spread. She moved them over her breasts so that he didn't directly touch her nipples each time. She moved his hands in hers, in sensual sweeps and circles that sometimes glanced over the sides, sometimes came right over the tops of the tingling buds. They played that way for a while, and then when neither of them could resist any longer, he entered her again and they soared off.

* * *

"Did you--well hell, I guess this is obvious, but--did you kiss much?" He wanted to know this and didn't want to. Kissing sometimes was more intimate for him than fucking. Was it for Julianne too? When he imagined her with Jaap, the kisses he saw in his mind were hammer blows nearly as hard to watch as the sex itself. Even as aroused as he was by her erotic story, he didn't enjoy actually picturing her with her lover.

"Yes. It wasn't that big a deal, though...we were in the middle of...you know...everything."

Julianne wasn't ready to tell him about the kissing.

[It had not been a small deal. He hadn't really kissed her until the first time they made love, right after she had rubbed down his every square inch with the massage oil and worked herself into a frenzy. He didn't kiss her right away, either; first he entered her slowly, working her, working her; he caressed her breasts, her belly, her neck, her hands--their fingers intertwining, twisting, as if their hands themselves were fucking right there next to their bodies. The kiss didn't happen until well into the fuck--an exquisite, revelatory, fuck. When their tongues met, Julianne felt as if an electrical circuit had been completed, a circuit from cunt to tongue to brain, and she pressed her feet into the bed and pushed herself up hard to meet his thrusts. The jolt of the kiss set off the beautiful, quivering cascade of her first of many orgasms that day.]

* * *

Dinner done. Dishes done. Kevin and Julianne, on the couch, watching TV. Afterglow competed with the blue glow of the screen. They held hands, heads pleasantly buzzing with wine and sex.

She shifted, turned toward him, placed her feet in his lap. He began absently rubbing them, still looking at the screen. She smiled at him, watched him watching the tube. She raised a foot, poked his lips with it. Kevin turned and grinned at her, giving her big toe a kiss.

"Play with my foot a little," she said. "Give me a little attention there and see if it gets you anywhere!"

He continued the massage, occasionally dispensed chaste little kisses, kept watching the tube. After a couple of minutes she gave him a sharp nudge so that he looked back at her. She pouted at him but there was laughter in her eyes.

"Kevin, turn off the television and, for God's sake, suck on my toes! Can't you see I'm trying to communicate something to you?" She crossed her arms in mock exasperation.

Kevin laughed, thumbed the remote. She scooted down a little deeper in the couch and raised her eyebrows at him. He began to softly suck on her toes and was immediately rewarded with sighs and little moans of pleasure from her parted lips. After a moment he saw that she had pushed up her miniskirt and started touching herself; taking this as a cue, he dropped her foot, leaned toward her and started to crawl on top of her. Julianne stopped him.

"Wait-wait-wait! We're going to do something a little different, babe. One of the things I found out last night was that I like feeling different sexy sensations at the same time. When we're just fucking, that's nice...but having different things going on at the same time, it turns out...sends me right into orbit!" She put her foot on his shoulder to push him back to where he was before, then she said, "This time, you keep exploring my sexy toes--aren't they sexy?!--and I'm going to drive myself a little crazy while you watch. Don't worry, buckaroo, this will be well, well worth it!"

Kevin hadn't really considered sex to be complete, or completely satisfying, unless it was fucking. He had assumed that she felt the same way. Now he had to admit to himself that there might have been some merit in her scheme, because what she wanted to do now probably would never have occurred to him. He also realized that giving her pleasure without touching her cunt or her breasts might open new possibilities for sexy play. Not least, he understood that she had probably had some kind of little sexy-toes episode with Jaap; and if it was something that she enjoyed ["sends me right into orbit!"], he didn't want her only memory of the activity to feature someone else.

He relaxed into his sensuous duty; kissed her toes and sucked on them now like sexy little candies; massaged her calf and her other foot. Julianne's eyes were closed, her lips parted, her expression now a purer ecstasy than he had ever seen on her. He realized that, fucking her, he couldn't fully take in the sacred, wondrous picture that is a woman in high arousal. He moved her other foot to his crotch, where she rubbed her toes over his erection with increasing urgency and abandon. Her moans became whimpers, and she began to thrust her sex against her own circling fingers. She pressed her head back into the couch; her back arched and the fingers of her other hand moved over her breasts, up to her lips, over her body. Feeling her toes on his tongue and his cock, while watching her pleasuring herself, was more feverishly sexy than he could have imagined.

They drove each other to shattering orgasms.

* * *

PART 4

They survived; they thrived. Married a few months after Julianne's risky liaison. The risk she--both of them--had taken had paid off. Now, they routinely tease, flirt, tempt, play, raising the level of their game, out of the bedroom and in. Now, as they begin to heat each other up, she will say,

"Mmm, darling, today the train was jammed, just packed. And wouldn't you know, I was mashed up against a frankly hot business type. I think he copped a feel. I think I didn't mind...might even have leaned into his hand a little!"

And without missing a beat, he will reply, "I'll bet he wanted to do this to you..." Reaching down the front of her shirt as she sits at the table; leaning down to kiss her deeply and upside down, standing behind her, softly caressing her breast. Tongues playing between smiles.

"He didn't try anything so bold, but don't you believe for a second I wasn't thinking about it, or he wasn't. We both were. Ooohh...what if I had just turned around and kissed him?" She giggles, flushed. "Maybe I did! Would I tell you if I had? Mmm...maybe...maybe not. That hot train car...swaying, pressing him into me...mmmm, it felt so nice. You should have been here when I got home; I had to change my panties in the worst way. Had to, but didn't, because I thought you might enjoy seeing if I'll let you get inside them...if you succeed, you'll know exactly what got them into the state they are in."

And that will be it...he will pull her up out of the chair, turn her to kiss her properly and very long, and they will fall, or run, to bed, or not bed, and tear into one another.

* * *

She hasn't told him everything about the day with Jaap. She enjoys keeping a little bit for herself, a small red packet of hot delicious secrets she calls up from time to time.

[She came home so late that night because she couldn't bring herself to leave. She had resolved to leave at midnight; had gotten up, dressed, started to fix her makeup a little. When Jaap reached around her as she peered into the hotel bathroom mirror, she dropped her lipstick in the sink, wrapped her arms around his neck, plunged her tongue into his mouth, pushed him out of the bathroom onto the bed.]

Kevin has gotten good at recognizing the look she gets when she is reminiscing about that night. Sometimes he asks her what is on her mind, sometimes not. Sometimes she answers, sometimes not.

[It was after two when Jaap dropped her off at the catering office to pick up her car. They kissed a long time, then she reached for the door handle. As she did, he slid across the truck's seat, and in one fluid motion, lifted her onto his lap, pulled her hand off of the handle, kissed the nape of her neck. She sighed, smiled, thought about resisting, decided she didn't want to. He unzipped his pants, released his erection; she pulled aside her panties, fumbled breathlessly with a condom, guided him into her as she sat on his lap. They fucked and fucked in the dark empty parking lot, not talking, knowing this would, finally, be the last time. When they finished, she slowly kissed his fingers, one by one, and then without a word got out of the truck. With trembling hands she managed to unlock her car door, get in, start up, drive.]

She doesn't know if what she did was right or not.

She does know that she is very happy.

* * *

12