Technically We're Estranged Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,121 Followers

"Fuck it," she said, the smirk creeping into the corner of her lips. There wasn't anyone sitting near us and we could see if someone was coming toward our table.

"I had the same feeling when I stumbled across your show." I admitted. "That first time- well, it was sexy as hell but I couldn't stop looking at you. Your face, and your hair. Your eyes when you were laughing or concentrating. I was totally lost. And then you danced to our song."

She smiled, remembering the song, then frowned and bit her lip as she looked down at the table. "Stephan, I'm sorry about the way I reacted when you, well, when you poured your heart out and told me everything. I just didn't know what to do."

"Neither did I," I said. "I couldn't think of a better way to tell you though."

"I don't think there was one," she said.

"I forgive you. Can you forgive me?"

She looked back up and the smirk was back, small and teasing. "You're doing better I think. You aren't a total creep all the time at least."

We let the topic wander and soon the tension in my shoulders and chest had eased, though the half-chub in my pants just from being with Mel was a constant reminder and nuisance. She smiled and I let myself stare, which made her blush in turn. We traded news about our lives and work. Mel told me about her divorce, how it had started out messy until it came to light that her former husband was banging both of the secretaries at the used car dealership and they were both pregnant.

"That's one thing I escaped, I guess," she sighed. "Getting stuck with that asshole's kid. I would have needed to deal with him for the rest of my life, then."

"You don't want kids?" I asked.

She shrugged, "Maybe some day. I wanted to wait until I was thirty at least, he didn't. One of the last straws was when I caught him poking holes in a condom. I bet he didn't even throw it away and that's how one of his secre-whores got knocked up."

"Yet another reason why I wasn't doing anything with Bella," I said, which made her snort a laugh.

"How is she?" Mel asked. "With you coming here."

"I'm not sure," I said. "I think a little disappointed."

Mel pouted a frown. "Poor Bella. She's your secretary for years and only gets some once another woman gives you the green light."

"I was trying to be a professional," I argued.

"A professional idiot," Mel countered with a laugh. "From everything you've told me about her, Bella is a damn good secretary who just happens to be a closet nympho. I bet she gets even better at her job now that you're showing her some love."

"That doesn't make it any better," I laughed. "I'm her boss, I really shouldn't be doing that."

Mel dropped her voice and leaned close, "You're my cousin, you shouldn't have been watching me tease and strip for you on the internet. And you shouldn't have sent me pictures of your dick, or jerked off to videos I sent you."

"I'll delete them if you want," I said, guilty over the reminder of the secret I had been keeping

She shook her head. "No, don't. No matter what we do, or decide, or whatever. DellaLightful made those for OverCs, and he made his for Della. I trust you enough that you won't share them."

"Thank you," I mumbled.

Mel smirked and quirked an eyebrow teasingly, "It was my pleasure."

All too quickly Mel's lunch break came to an end and she was walking me back out of the hospital. "Do you have to leave tomorrow?" she asked. "This went well."

"I do, I have clients I need to be back in the country for."

"Criminals, you mean."

"You could call them that," I grinned. "Is that a problem?"

"Not really, not as long as they aren't like, really evil people."

I shook my head, "No serial rapists or mass murderers on my client list."

We were back in the waiting room, standing close and as we held hands. It was time for me to go, but I didn't want to. What I wanted was to pull her into another kiss. I wanted to toss her up on the counter in front of her friend Nikki, rip down her scrub pants and drive myself into her. I wanted to bring her up to an empty hospital bed and cuddle up to her and fall asleep with her in my arms.

"Do you want to come over for dinner?" she asked, breaking my quickly spiraling thoughts. She was biting her lip and looking at me with her big blue eyes like she was worried I would say no. Her nose twitched, ever so slightly, the old childhood tick pushing through with her emotions.

"I would love to," I said.

She flashed a smile. "Ok, my shift is done at six, so come over around seven. I'll bring home some barbecue."

"That sounds perfect."

"Alright," she said, "Um, thanks for coming to see me." Her hands had moved up from mine to my forearms.

"Mel?"

"Yeah?"

She was leaning closer to me, her body almost pressing against mine but not quite. When she met my eyes hers were bright and she licked her lips lightly.

"I want to kiss you," I said.

"I do to," she replied.

I dropped my hands to her waist and pulled her against me, bending my head so that I could kiss her firmly. My lips parted and I prodded hers with my tongue, and she immediately accepted; we were quickly making out in the middle of the waiting room. Her smell encompassed me, a wild flower scent in her hair from her morning shower, and the slight antibacterial tang from her hand-washing after each patient.

She rolled her hips under my hands and must have felt how I was hardening with her pressed against me, but she didn't stop the kiss. Her fingers slid from my arms and up to my shoulders before cupping my face.

"Damn gurl, get that," Nikki said with a laugh, drawing out the words loudly and startling us out of our embrace. "You two look pretty hot together, but I need to go on break now. Mel, you're on the front desk."

"Um, ah, ok," Mel stumbled over her words as she stepped away from me slightly, blushing. I couldn't wipe the grin from my face.

Nikki snorted and shook her head with a roll of her eyes before walking away.

"So, see you tonight?" Mel asked me.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

*********

It was the second time I had walked up the little path from the curb to Mel's door that day, the taxi taking off to find it's next fare. I should have just rented a car, I thought with a shake of my head. That morning I hadn't dared to dream things would have gone this well, though. For the most part I had been expecting that she would slap me and slam the door in my face, and that would be that.

I knocked on the door and waited a moment before I heard her walking around inside. When Mel opened the door I was almost floored by the smile she was giving me. Gone were the medical scrubs, replaced by light green cocktail dress that left her shoulders bare and clung to her cleavage. She had put on makeup as well, or had changed it from the muted tones of the day. Now her lips were a soft pink and her blue eyes popped from the green makeup to match her dress.

"Hi," she said around her smile. She stepped forward and hugged me and I returned it one handed, the other one holding the bottle of wine I had picked up before going back to my hotel.

"Hi," I returned, feeling her body pressed against mine, the soft pressure of breast and hips.

Mel kissed me on the cheek and stepped back, that smile still plastered on her face. "Thanks for coming."

"My pleasure," I said, and then there was a long moment of awkward silence as I stood in the doorway and she held onto the door behind her as we looked at each other. "Can I-?"

"Oh, yeah, yes," Mel said, "Come on in."

I followed her into the house and she shut the door behind me. We were alone, in her house together. Mel looked up and her lips curled into another smile, but just as I thought to shuffle forward and kiss her in a more intimate way she turned and walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

"I hope you're hungry," she said, putting on a pair of oven mitts and opening the oven to pull out a heaping tray of ribs. "This is some of the best barbecue I know and it only comes in one portion size; fuck-ton."

"I can eat," I said. "Corkscrew?" She pointed it out hanging on the wall and I snagged it, quickly opening the chardonnay I had brought. She took out a couple of glasses and I poured while she served us the meat, fresh cornbread and a side bowl of salad.

"So," she said, sitting at the table across from each other.

"So," I replied.

Awkward silence. It was starting to become our thing.

"I like the house," I said.

"Thanks, I got it after the divorce."

"With everything going on I never asked about that," I prodded lightly.

"Not gonna say you were sorry to hear about it? That's what everyone says." Mel lifted an eyebrow as she took a sip of the wine.

"Well I was offhandedly when I first heard through the family, but now I think it's the best thing that could have happened, if you don't mind me saying."

She snorted softly through her nose, "You and me both."

"Since we're alone now," I asked, "Do you mind telling me what led to you starting up on the cam site?"

Mel shrugged and chewed on her salad for a long moment before answering. "I just- It wasn't the money, though the second paycheck was nice. And then it got really nice when you started in. Thank you, by the way. I need to find a way to repay you properly."

I started shaking my head but she kept talking. "No, I do. We're cousins for fuck's sake, I shouldn't be taking your money."

"Not my money any more," I slipped in, and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," Mel continued, "I was feeling lonely every night after work and one thing led to another before I was watching porn online to get off. Then I found the cam sites and I tooled around a few of them for a bit, watching how guys and girls were interacting with people. I thought it was hot, and when I first started I figured I would be like some of the girls who tease a lot but don't how very much. Maybe their boobs sometimes, or their butt, but mostly just talking with people. Well, that went out the window pretty much the first day.

"I just felt really comfortable getting naked on cam, and all the compliments I was getting made me feel good. Then I frigged my on cam and it was so hot, all the guys excited to see me and thinking how sexy I was. I hadn't felt like that since college. And the rest is history, I guess."

It was nice to know Mel wasn't in financial trouble, and I was glad she had done it because it led us back together, but the lawyer part of me cringed. She was putting her face out there on the internet, easy access to nude photos and videos. The more popular she became, the wider the spread would be - and where would it stop? I knew some cam girls got into porn, was Mel interested in that?

She frowned and I realized I was telegraphing me thoughts on my face. "What?" She asked.

"I'm happy for you," I said slowly. "And I'm really happy I found you, that first time. There's just some reservations, I'm feeling protective when I shouldn't, it's your business."

"No, Stephan, don't think like that," she said. "Look, you trust my judgment, right?"

Clearly I did, considering I had been following her advice with Bella back at work. I nodded.

"Well, do you really think I would do something like camming without considering the consequences?"

"No, and I know you would. I'm just being- I don't know."

"You," she laughed. "You're being you, like you always were. Watching out for me, worrying about me but never overbearing like a big brother. God, I wish you had been with me in college, you probably would have helped me avoid plenty of bad decisions.

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Yeah, well, I made some of my own. It's not like I'm perfect."

We kept eating and talking, reminiscing about our high school days. People we knew, stories we could both tell by heart but loved hearing from each other. I ate the entire plate of ribs she sat in front of me and loved every minute of the dinner, and every once in awhile Mel would reach across the table and punch me in the arm while she blushed, telling me I had been staring.

"I can't help it," I said every time, and she would blush some more.

After dinner I helped her clean up and once the dishwasher was running we were leaning on the kitchen counters across from each other.

"So," I said. There were several things I wanted to happen at this point but I knew the kiss this morning had been pushing my luck. Mel was in charge of steering us where she wanted.

"So," she replied, then stood up straight and leaned forward, taking my hand. "Follow me."

She led me back into the deeper part of the house, past her bedroom into what had been an office but was now her camming studio. "Everything you imagined?" She asked.

"Well, I never really imagined anything about the room," I said, turning to her. "Just the girl in it."

She rolled her eyes. "I set that one up way too easy for you."

"You did," I laughed.

"Here's what I'm thinking," Mel said, pushing me down on the chair beside the door and next to the desk with her computer on it. "I think you should sit there and be quiet, and I'm going to log on and do a show."

"With me here?" I asked. I was already hard.

She nodded. "Mhmm. I think maybe this could start to pay you back, but it's nothing you haven't seen before so we aren't... progressing. Not really. But there is one rule."

"Anything," I said.

"You can't jerk off while I'm on cam."

"See, I said anything Mel, but you're asking something that might be impossible."

She laughed, "Yeah, well, you're going to need to control yourself."

I agreed and we quickly had everything situated. Mel sent out a few tweets and a snapchat to her followers announcing she would be going online, and soon I was sitting tight lipped, hands wrapped around the outside edges of my chair so that I wasn't tempted to even adjust my crotch.

"I'm about to start," she said, turning to me. "If there's anything you need to say..."

"You look absolutely gorgeous."

She breathed out a single laugh and rolled her eyes. "Nice," she said, then turned to the screen and started her show.

It was surprisingly boring. Or at least, on a side of the camera that wasn't being interacted with, it was a very strange sensation. I was pretty much just watching Mel as she tried to act normally, talking back to a screen of comments I couldn't see. Smiling and chuckling. I could only get half of any conversation, but then every once in awhile she would glance at me and I would nod encouragingly and from the little spark in her eyes I knew she was appreciating that I was there.

The other thing I realized was just how frustrating waiting for tips was. The tension in the room slowly built, not anything crazy but just slowly enough that I knew more time had passed than it should. There were other things she, and I, could be doing and this was only the start of the show. I couldn't imagine what it was like when the countdown to a cumshow was within reach and just stopped dead. It would be like getting ready to jerk off and then someone showing up at your door that you had to invite in.

Eventually people started tipping and Mel got into the show. She stood up from her chair and rolled it to the side, adjusting the webcam so that it would frame her standing up. She bantered with the chat, swaying with the music she was playing in the background and swishing the skirts of her cocktail dress. Finally, the bingle of a tip came in and she thanked the anonymous sender, blowing a kiss at the cam.

"I think that deserves a bit of ass, right?" She asked the computer monitor. I had a pretty good guess what the responses were.

Mel turned around, arching her back to accentuate her butt and bent over slowly, the hem of her dress rising up her toned thighs. She reached back and pulled the dress tight, slowly inching it up until it was cupping her ass and nothing else, then dragged the hem up so that the firm flesh of her ass popped out, the smooth landscape only disrupted by a green thong to match her dress, a triangle of fabric above and arc of her mound covered below.

What the cam didn't see, since she was turned away from it, was that my cousin was looking over at me while I watched her. Her cheeks were dimpling as she grinned at me and her eyes alight, but I couldn't hold her gaze for long as I was drawn back to her butt. Once it was revealed Mel reached back and massaged it a little, then smacked it lightly before turning back around.

"No, no," she said, wagging a finger at the computer. "You guys gotta work on the countdown for more. And no booby flashes, until you get my dress off."

She mooned her ass a few more times before her countdown finished and it was time for her to take off her dress. Mel turned away from the cam again, looking over her shoulder at it and biting her lip playfully. "Do you guys really want little old me to get all cold and shivery? It just wouldn't be right to disrobe myself in front of you, would it?" The second sentence she glanced at me and her eyebrow quirked just slightly.

God damn I wanted to stand up and rip the dress off of her.

She reached behind her and slowly unzipped the dress, then eased one shoulder from under the strap so that it stood bare and lovely as she looked over it. Her blue eyes were big and innocent looking. "You mean like this?" She asked, feigning the voice of a girl, then she shifted her weight and looked over the other shoulder, pulling off that one as well, "And like this?" Mel didn't have a bra on and the dress fell down to her hips, revealing her side-boob to me briefly before she crossed her arms over her chest and covered her breasts with her hands. "All the way?" She asked the webcam, then wiggled her hips side to side and the dress fell to the floor, leaving her clad in just the thong.

Mel turned, breasts still covered, and slowly took away one arm, and just slightly turned in my direction. I was slouching low in my chair now, gripping the sides as my dick tented the front of my slacks, and she knew exactly what she was doing to me. One hand on the desk, she leaned forward and looked right into the camera as she slowly dragged the fingers of the covering hand over and away from one, and then both breasts.

I had seen them plenty of times over the cam and in the pictures she sent to me. I had wallowed in memories of that night as seniors high school around the bonfire when she and the other girls had taken off their tops.

Real life was so much better.

Mel rubbed them, palming both tits, then played with her nipples for the camera before finally rolling her chair back into frame, adjusting the camera so that it was looking back down at her. "Guys, I'm getting so hot," she said, spreading her legs and lightly rubbing the front of her thong. "For real, this countdown needs to go super quick or I'm going to need to leave and take care of myself."

Her eyes slid my way again, hand slowly trailing her middle finger up and down her thong-covered lips until I could see the clear indentation between and a line of wetness soaking into the fabric. She took her hand away, briefly adjusting the thong, then rubbed her nipples again before turning more attention to the chat.

I was breathing heavily now, trying to stay quiet as I fought the urge to touch myself. Watching her from the same room was so much more powerful than over the cam, know that she was just feet away and I could reach out and touch her, feel the smoothness of her skin, the give of her breasts. I could smell the arousal in the room.

The countdown seemed to be going quickly by the sound of the tip bingle from her computer and her smiles and thanks to the camera. Her hand drifted back down her body, rubbing herself again, and as the count pushed towards the end Mel drew aside the thong and used her fingers directly, teasing the camera like I had seen her do dozens of times before. I had to sit up and clench my fists to stop from touching myself, which made her look over and her eyes went down to my crotch where I was at full mast but constricted by my pants and boxers.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,121 Followers