Technically We're Estranged Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,112 Followers

Another tip bingle. "Fucking finally," Mel gasped, removing her fingers from trailing through her pussy lips and fixing the thong. "Cum show, one minute. I just need to do something." She stood and left the view of the camera, stepping over to me.

Mel straddled my legs and sat down on my lap facing me, taking my hands and placing them on her breasts as she leaned forward and whispered, "You're doing so good. I'm sorry for teasing you like this." Then she was kissing me, full of tongue as she pressed her chest out into my hands, urging me to touch her. She ground her hips forward, pubic mound pressing against me through the three layers of clothing. Her hands were in my hair, tugging light with her fingers woven through.

And then she was gone, stepping back as she panted from the exertion, and I was left with my hands hanging in the air and my lips still puckered in a kiss. My arms dropped as I looked at her incredulously and she smiled weakly for a moment before stepping back to the came before I could do anything. She plopped back in the chair and took off her thong, which now had a much darker wet spot, setting it on the desk.

Mel spread her legs wide, hooking one of the arm of her computer chair, and started masturbating without a word to her audience. Again, I had seen it before but this was so much different. I watched as her chest rose and fell, slowly beginning to flush with effort and desire. She licked her lips, staring down her body as she pressed two finger firmly to her clit, the other raising to slide her fingernails delicately over her breasts. The smell in the room got thicker as she continued, fingers sliding from her clit down to ease inside.

I sat rigidly, eyes trained on her as if clenched the sides of the chair again, frozen in time as I lusted after my cousin while she played with herself for me.

And this time, it really was for me. Not for me and hundreds of other people, not even just thinking about me. She was doing this one for me, glancing over as she panted out a breath lightly from her pursed lips, chest beginning to heave more. Her computer was bingling with tips as people showed their appreciation but I couldn't move.

Mel arched her bag, squeezing her eyes shut as she began fingering herself harder, her other hand dropping down to play with her clit. "Uhn," she moaned, high pitched. "Uhnuh, uhnuh." Her nose was twitching again, the old tick coming through, and as her body went rigid under her own ministrations she opened her eyes and stared at me while she cam.

She shuddered and then let her body collapse back onto the chair. "I'ma- um- i'ma-" she babbled incoherently, and then finally said clearly. "Again."

Mel stood and turned, putting one knee on the chair and the other on the ground, straddling the armrest, and bent over with her body weaving around the chair back, one arm holding it in place. The other hand came back from under her body and immediately began playing at her clit again as she displayed herself doggy style for the camera. This didn't afford the greatest view for me, in all honesty, from where I was sitting but Mel's head was behind the chair back and she looked over at me, determination set in her jaw as she chased a second orgasm even while her eyes seemed to regard me vacantly.

The next orgasm came quickly and she shuddered through it. She stayed still for a long minute before slowly turning back around and sitting in the chair, taking large breaths. Relaxing her body, Mel ran her hand down her sides following the curves of her body, as if letting the tension ease right out of her, then opened her eyes again with a contented smile on her face.

"Fuck right that was a good one," she said to the camera, and the spell over me was broken. I stood up and walked silently out of the room, walking to the bathroom and dropping my pants in front of the counter. My dick was in hand in an instant and I was jerking myself off rapidly. The floor creaked behind me and I opened my eyes, looking up and finding Mel standing behind me in the mirror, still naked. She reached around me and put the thong she had been wearing under my nose and I breathed in a lungful of her arousal, then she lowered it and pressed it into the hand that was jerking myself. She watched me as my fingers adjusted to having the fabric in my hand as I jerked myself off with her damp thong, and breathed deeply when I tensed and came, unloading a heavy load into the sink as I looked at her in the mirror, eyes locked to her playful, naughty gaze.

I had to gasp for breath when my own orgasm ended and my knees went weak for a moment. I panted as I caught my breath and then I felt Mel pressing her naked body into me from behind, hugging me around the waist, then she reached past me to the sink, where she wet a washcloth and then very softly cleaned my dick and wiped up the mess I had left in the sink. She tossed the washcloth to the floor of the shower and kissed my shoulder through my shirt, hugging me again as we watched each other in the mirror.

"You have to leaving in the morning?" She asked me quietly.

"I do," I said.

She let go of me and started walking back down the hall and I watched her naked ass sway, her arms raised up as she pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail. Mel turned, "Do you want to sleep here tonight?"

I walked down the hallway and bent to kiss her. She raised a finger to my lips, halting me even as I cradled her body in my arms, ready to embrace her.

"The guest room," she said quietly. "You can sleep in the guest room."

She stepped back from my arms, then leaned forward and gave me a small, chaste kiss on the lips before turning and moving to her bedroom, slipping inside and closing the door.

I blinked and swiveled my head. A clock on the wall in her office showed it was already nearing 10:30pm. Mel had to work in the morning, and I had a plane to catch. I swallowed and breathed deeply, mind clouded with everything that had been happening. The next door in the hallway led to a small guest room, neat and tidy. I pulled back the covers and fell into the bed without even taking my shirt off.

====================================

Don't worry he says. Next week he says.

Let me tell you long-time readers, the guilt has weighed heavy for these past months. If you've been on my mailing list I've sent out very occasional updates wherein I kept expressing hope of "soon." What took so long? Life, mostly. And writing a book that isn't full of Tits and Ass.

The good news is that as of your reading this, what can be considered Part 2 of my original plan for Chapter 7 has already been submitted and will release within a day or three (site admin permitting.) That goes for 'Part 3' as well. That's right, 3 chapters for the price of one. Another reason I took longer than I ever expected.

If you are not already on my mailing list and want to find out when my next release will be, send me a private comment with your email and I can add you to the list. I put out updates when I know a story is going live, along with a bit of news on my ongoing projects.

Thanks, and sorry for the wait.

====================================