Technically We're Estranged Ch. 08

Story Info
Back to Australia with camgirl cousin.
5.7k words
4.84
85.8k
136

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,833 Followers

====================================
All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is the continuation of my Technically We're Estranged series and I suggest reading the previous chapters before continuing. TWE segments are intentionally shorter. This chapter includes exhibitionism and elements of incest.

Blue Balls. Angel's Tit. Blowjob. Sex on the Beach. Leg Spreader. These are all types of shots, and also experiences of Stephan.

Thanks to Antematter for his comments. If you are a writer looking for an editor, seek him out.
====================================

I woke up to a thunk in the hallway and it took me a long moment to register that I was laying on Mel's guest bed, pants half off and still in my dress shirt. Rolling onto my back I blinked and noticed that there wasn't any light coming through the window shades - it was still pre-sunrise. I swallowed the gross cottonmouth feel and sat up, pulling up my pants as I tried to take stock of the night before.

Holy fuck.

Standing and doing up my belt brought blood rushing from my head and I wavered for a moment, trying to orient myself properly before managing to straighten out my clothes and physically shake the tired haze from my body. Another thunk echoed in the hallway and I moved to the door, opening it and peeking out.

Mel looked up as the door opened and smiled at me. She was wearing a grey, loose tank top, the black and white straps of an athletic bra underneath, along with daisy duke jean shorts, and she was pulling a suitcase towards the front door.

"Morning," she said brightly.

"Uh, morning," I said. "What are you doing?"

She let the suitcase sit and stood, stretching her back with hands on her hips, which made her tits push out towards me. "Well," she said. "You need to leave so I figured you would need a taxi to your hotel and the airport. I called one, it's on its way. You should get ready or whatever."

"And the suitcase?" I asked.

"Well I've got this ticket to Australia," she said with a smirk, "So I figured if you're going to the airport anyways, I might as well share a cab with you."

It might have been the early morning, or it might have been the fact that I was staring at Mel with many more emotions washing over me than I was used to. "You're coming?" I asked stupidly.

"Do you not want me to?" Mel asked sarcastically.

I left the room and stepped over the suitcase, right into her arms and kissed her.

**********

There were no problems with getting Mel a ticket on my flight and she had already texted people to cover her shifts at the hospital so she could take some vacation days. The flight was only half full and leaving during a lull in the airport morning traffic so we were almost able to walk right through security, though checking both of her overweight pieces of luggage was a bit of a hassle.

In the airport as we were waiting for our flight to board Mel bought some magazines from a shop for reading and then took my arm and wrapped it around her shoulders as she sat back down next to me. Then she leaned her head against my shoulder and sat quietly, eyes closed as she dozed off a little bit while the sun inched it's way higher into the sky and our airplane pulled up to the gate.

I waited until the last call for boarding before I woke Mel up and led her over to show our passports and boarding passes. I couldn't help it, I was in love with this girl despite all the issues with us being cousins. Sitting in that airport, my arm wrapped around her in public because we knew no one knew who we were to each other, felt amazing. It felt like freedom from all the guilt that had been weighing me down.

We boarded, sitting right at the back of first class, which confused Mel until she turned and saw me grinning. Of course I wouldn't give her less than a first-class ticket, and I was a successful lawyer. Where did she think we were going to sit? She settled in quickly and had dozed off again before the airline stewards could even give the safety speech, this time with her hand softly holding mine.

I waved away the stewardess until later, once 'my girlfriend' woke up. The stewardesses words, not mine, though I didn't say anything to change her opinion. It was a thrill, and I dozed off myself with a smile on my lips as the plane rumbled, the jet engines preparing for takeoff.

Waking up was not as peaceful. Mel was saying my name and prodding me awake and I blinked against the bright sunlight coming in through the window she had unveiled by reaching past me. "Stephan, look," she said, pointing outside. Squinting, I looked out and down and saw the California coast below as we left the continental United States behind. We sat and watched the coast disappear, and then I turned back to Mel to say something innocuous only to meet her lips with mine as she kissed me.

One of her hands held my face to hers as she pressed her lips to mine, soft and sure, until she pulled back with a grin. "Thank you," she said.

"For the flight?" I asked, a little stunned by the force and suddenness of the kiss.

"For not ever pushing for anything," she said. Her hand left my cheek and dropped to my lap, my dick immediately responding to the pressure. "You know what's illegal in Texas?" She asked.

"Committing a crime without giving at least twenty-four hours advanced notice to the victim, orally or in writing," I replied.

Mel blinked and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"No, but someone tried to make it happen in 1973," I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Lawyer," she accused and I shrugged with a grin. "Not what I was talking about."

"So what's illegal in Texas?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Sexual contact between cousins," she said slyly. Her hand rubbed more firmly on my crotch and my dick pressed back at her hand. "We're not in Texas any more."

Mel glanced around the dark plane. There were only three other people in first class and the lights were all off, most of the windows shut against the bright sun as people settled in to sleep away as much of the long flight as they could. She pulled one of her magazines out of her purse and I realized it wasn't a gossip mag, but an issue of Penthouse.

"Are you for real?" I asked.

"What, you don't want to look at naked girls with me?" She asked.

"I'm just surprised."

"Yeah? Well time for another one," she said, and then unzipped my pants and fished her hand inside, fingers running across my dick until she had it out of the hole. Her palm and fingers brushing and squeezing my dick sent warm tingles of pleasure through my pelvis but I grabbed her wrist.

"You know it's actually still illegal to do this on an airplane, right?"

She raised an eyebrow that said, 'Are you really about to turn down what I'm offering?'

I let go of her arm and took the magazine in both hands, opening up the first page and angling it in my lap so that I could drop it over my dick if a stewardess walked by. Mel smirked and her hand started moving again, teasing me with light touches until I was truly good and hard. She leaned into me, resting her head against my shoulder again and looked at the magazine.

"Page," she said, and I turned it. Someone hot was on the glossy page in something scandalous, but it didn't really register because my mind was encompassed with Mel. Her hand was moving faster now, grip a little tighter, and the smell of her shampoo filled my nose as I leaned my head against hers on my shoulder. I groaned the smallest groan I could, trying to stay quiet, which made her breath out a silent laugh. "Page," she said again. And I turned it. Same woman, different poses.

I let go of one side of the magazine, reaching across my body and palmed her breast through shirt and bra. She hummed lightly in her throat and then sighed as I massaged her while she jerked me off.

A light turned on in the front of the cabin, the stewardess standing and looking over the first class passengers. Mel and I both dropped our hands and I let the magazine fall over my crotch as the woman started moving down the aisle. Mel pulled her hand from under the magazine and slipped it into mine and we both pretended to be asleep. The stewardess stopped next to our row and I didn't dare open my eyes to see if she was staring at the open Penthouse in my lap. Technically not illegal to have and read, but very much not appropriate.

She sauntered back up to the front of the cabin and turned off the light, settling back in her jumpseat out of view. I breathed out a sigh of relief, but quickly sucked in another breath when Mel moved the magazine out of the way and leaned sideways, taking the head of my dick into her mouth and suckling on the head, running her little tongue along the ridge.

"Oh my god," I whispered and she breathed out another silent laugh, turning to look up at my face. Her blue eyes were alight with desire and her lips pressing around my shaft was an astounding sight. I brushed her hair lightly from her face as she smiled around my dick. "You are amazing," I said.

She didn't respond verbally, instead just scrunching her nose up with happiness and then slowly bobbing her head as she began a slow, languishing blowjob. My hands roamed as she played with my dick, fingers running through her hair, caressing her back and down to tease at the tight waistline of her denim shorts. I slipped a finger in, running it down between the crack of her ass, but couldn't get very far. I squeezed her thigh as I was getting close and Mel backed off a bit, trying to draw out the moment.

Mel adjusted and made me look at the magazine again, and I did but every picture seemed to lead to an imagining of Mel posing the same way, wearing the same clothes. The models inside were hot, but Mel was- well, she was Mel. I eventually got close again and she raised off of me when I warned her, switching back to a handjob now lubricated with her spit. She went faster, jerking me towards my finish, and positioned the magazine under my dick. A blonde model was the centerfold spread, her tits heavy and full and on display, and Mel kissed along my jaw as she gave me my release, cum splattering the magazine.

I sighed out the breath I had been holding in as she continued to jerk me, milking out the last drops, and then she closed the magazine and put it on the ground. Then Mel bent and bathed me with her tongue, sweetly cleaning me before slipping my cock back inside my pants and zipping them up.

"God fucking damn," I said, breathing slowly as I leaned back in my seat.

"I've wanted to do that since you sent me that first dick pic," Mel laughed quietly. "Did you like it?"

"Did I-? Are you fucking insane?" I leaned over and kissed her firmly. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever had someone do to me."

"Better than Bella?" She asked.

"No offense to Bella, but she's got nothing on you," I replied.

Mel snorted and rolled her eyes, but her smile gave away her pride. She leaned forward and kissed me back, lightly and just for a moment.

"Can I do anything for you?" I asked.

"Later," she said. "Once you can get me naked."

**********

The rest of the flights, and the layover in Hawaii, were uneventful. We enjoyed first class and Mel teased me every once in awhile with a whispered word in my ear, but mostly we simply enjoyed each other. During the layover we had to be more careful, considering we didn't know who might recognize us from when we were growing up - you never knew who from high school ended up as a TSA security guard or something. Once we left Hawaii it wasn't too long until the pilot announced that we had passed the International Dateline.

I kissed Mel, welcoming her to tomorrow.

After the layover and the long flights we actually arrived in Melbourne in the morning. We took a taxi to my apartment and I dropped Mel off, telling her to make herself at home. I hoped to be able to catch up on anything important in a few hours and then I could start her vacation in earnest.

"Alright," she said, kissing me again. I'd never thought I would want to kiss someone so often. "Try to be fast though, remember what you're leaving behind here." She turned and walked down the short hallway of my apartment, stripping off her tanktop and starting to unbutton her shorts as she stepped into the washroom, leaving the door open as she moved out of view.

I groaned and the shower started.

Somehow I managed to close the door to the elevator.

The office was dark and silent when I stepped in, Bella still taking the days off that I had given her. It felt odd to step in without her waiting there, and somehow I was a little sad that she wasn't trying to pry information from me about the trip. It didn't take me long at all to answer the few important emails that had collected since I left and after a couple of quick phone calls I was able to step away from work for another couple of days. Unless someone did something very stupid, but that's what cell phones were for.

For now there was nothing pressing on my desk; the few cases and appeals I had were still weeks away and well in hand. My thoughts drifted quickly back to Mel, dropping her shirt to the floor as she stepped into my washroom, taking a shower. Naked. Soap running down her tanned body, hands roaming.

I stood from my desk and rushed from the office thinking about how much of an idiot I was for even leaving to begin with.

When I walked back into my apartment the curtains were thrown back and the space was lit up brightly and Mel stood from the island in the kitchen and walked over to me. "Mmm-hey," she mumbled around a mouthful of sandwich, the rest of which she held daintily in one hand as she hugged my lightly. "So I was thinking there's something I really wanna do."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, then turned my head and took a bite from the sandwich she was holding up to my face on offer.

"Mhmm," she hummed, her other hand trailing fingers from my shoulder to my chest. "I wanna go to the beach."

"Not where I thought you were going," I said slowly.

Mel smirked and trailed her fingers down a little lower. "No? Not what you were hoping for?" I shook my head. "So you don't want to go surfing and see me all wet in a bikini?"

Gaaaah, I thought, waffling. "Surfing it is."

She grinned and turned, skipping away towards the guest room where she must have put her luggage. "I'll change," she called.

"So will I, I guess," I grumbled, a little disheartened that we hadn't just fallen into bed.

Mel was wearing a long white beach shirt over her bikini when she finally emerged and we headed back down to my car. The beach I liked best was a little ways out of the city, slightly less of a tourist trap and not one of the more famous surfing spots, but when we arrived the surf shop was open and the beach active.

"Hey, Stephan," the owner said, sticking his hand out over the counter and shaking mine. "It's good to see you, you haven't been around much. I thought maybe I should sell your board or something."

"You knew I'd come looking for it though, didn't you Jack?" I laughed.

"Sure I did, or maybe no one wanted to buy that beat-up antique you ride." Jack turned, flashing his broad, aussie grin to Mel. "And what about you, pretty thing. Don't tell me you're here with Stubborn Stevie?"

Mel laughed and looked to me, "Stubborn Stevie?"

"He won't buy a new board even though everyone tells him to," Jack filled in. "Just keeps riding the same plank, dings and chips and all."

"Hey, she's got character," I argued.

"Yeah, like a grandmother," Jack quipped back.

"We'll need a board and suit for Mel here, Jack," I said.

"You ever surfed before, blondie?" Jack asked Mel.

"Gimme a funboard for now, but I might be back to trade it in once I get my feet wet. Keep a shortboard open for me."

Jack raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked to me. "Old friend from Hawaii," I explained.

"Ah. Surf on then," he laughed back.

Mel agreed with Jack once she saw my surfboard. It was an old school longboard, wooden unlike the foam or fibreglass ones produced for decades, and stood just over 11' compared to the 8' funboard that Jack furnished Mel with. We went off and staked our claim on a piece of sand, spreading out towels and planting the cooler I had packed with beers deep in the sand to keep it from wandering off in someone else's hands.

I sat back and watched Mel as she lifted the long white beach shirt she had been wearing off of her. As the hem raised I licked my lips, the tops of her thighs coming into view, followed by the green and blue swirls on the triangle of her bottoms, then her tone, tanned stomach. She gathered the shirt under her breasts and crossed her arms, pulling it up and over them and her head in one smooth, slow motion, back arched as her breasts pushed out, stretching the green and blue cups of the bikini top as her body flexed. She dropped the shirt onto her towel and grabbed the sunscreen lotion I had brought and started to apply it.

As her hands rubbed in the lotion on her legs and stomach there wasn't a part of me that moved other than my erection slowly growing. She moved to her arms and chest and I swallowed. Finally she did her face and neck, then turned and tossed the bottle at me, hitting me right in the dick.

"Oof," I breathed out, curling up around my manhood protectively while she snorted her giggles and went to her knees next to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you there," she laughed.

"Ow," I groaned.

"You were staring," she laughed again. "Would it make it better if you did my back?"

It took me about a minute to get over the ache in my crotch, and by that time Mel was lying on her stomach on her own towel. I grabbed the sunscreen bottle and moved over her, straddling her thighs and spurted some sunscreen onto her lower back. I didn't just apply the sunscreen, I massaged it in. Mel groaned her approval as I used my thumbs and the heels of my palms to rub her down. As I moved up her back Mel reached behind her and undid her top, moving the string out of the way, and moaned again as I took her invitation and let my fingers massage her sides, pressing into the sides of her breasts and teasing lower. By the time I was massaging her shoulders my frightened erection had returned and was poking her in the butt as I leaned over her. Mel arched her back and pushed her ass back at me.

"Make sure you do my bum, too," she said, voice low.

I leaned back up and slid my fingers under the leg holes of the bikini, slowly moving higher and higher, working in the silk smooth lotion into the ass cheeks until I was palming both of them fully, my thumbs teasing into her crack.

"Ok," she said. "That's enough for now. We can play later."

I shuffled back and she rolled over, flashing me her tits before pulling her top back into place and tying the string behind her back. Her wicked grin told me she knew exactly what she had done, her hard nipples poking out at me even from beneath the cups of the bikini.

"Oh, did I do that?" Mel smiled, looking down at my crotch, which was tented out lewdly.

"Yeah, you did," I said. "And you knew exactly what you were doing to me, you damn minx."

She laughed and sat on her butt, grabbing the wetsuit Jack had rented us. "Well, maybe the water will do you some good then."

Once we were both suited up, me awkwardly and somewhat painfully fitting my erection into my own wetsuit, we grabbed our boards and hit the water.

It only took Mel a couple of waves before she was back to feeling comfortable on a board, and watching her I realized how much I had been missing my occasional surf outings as well. Ever since I had found her online I had stopped going out to do things like this, instead spending time chatting with her or eagerly awaiting her next show. It just felt good to be back out on the water.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,833 Followers
12