Technically We're Estranged Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,095 Followers

When Mel went in to swap surfboards down from the funboard to the short board, which had a bit more control and was generally thought of as a 'skilled' board type, I paddled out a little farther and caught a strong wave in. Riding my longboard was the smoothest feeling in the world and I took pleasure in the easy turns I made, avoiding with ease a few other surfers who hadn't caught my wave, and I let the wave take me all the way in to shore, stepping off into the shallows as Mel jogged back down the beach to the surf.

"Wow," she said as the stopped with me, feet in the water. "Stephan, that was some great riding. You looked so sure of yourself out there. King of the ocean."

I smiled and ran a hand through my wet hair. "Thanks. It was a good wave."

"No," she said, leaning forward and wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me into a kiss. "It was all you, stud."

We surfed for hours, taking a break for me to buy some hotdogs from Jack's surf shop before we lay out in the sun for a bit and then returned to the ocean. Mel and I bantered, and flirted, and surfed. She flashed me a few times, and once when she asked to try doubling up on my board with me while we were waiting for a decent wave she reached around and stroked my dick from behind as we floated on the water. The double up started out well but when I tried to turn us a bit Mel wasn't ready and slipped, sending us both into the water to surface laughing.

Mel returned her board and suit to Jack as he was closing up his shop. I had the code to the storage shed in the back where he kept my board for me, so Mel and I took a couple more turns out on the waves while the sun quickly dipped towards the horizon, and then sat back on our towels to watch the sunset.

Laying there, holding her in my arms as she rested her head on my chest, everything was perfect. Far down the beach a group of teens had a fire going and had some music playing, the occasional echo of laughter peeling out over the otherwise empty beach, breaking the constant rhythm of the waves coming in.

I kissed the top of Mel's head and she looked from the darkening ocean up to me, and I kissed her again on the lips. She shifted up my body and kissed me back, and soon we were making out, locked together as night closed in, the only light coming from the moon and the fire down the beach. Mel's hands were the first to wander, moving from my chest down to my shorts and tugging on the fabric, but mine soon followed as I palmed one of her breasts, my other hand under her as we lay sideways, now resting on her back.

"Mmm," Mel moaned into my mouth as I played with her still covered breast, feeling all the world like a teenager again. I pulled aside the cup of her bikini and broke our kiss to bend my head down, taking her nipple between my lips a sucking on it lightly. "Fuck, Stephan," Mel breathed out, arching her back slightly to press her breast at me.

I shifted and rolled Mel onto her back, kissing her again while I moved the other cup aside and used both hands on her chest. Moving my lips from hers down her chin and throat to her chest, I spread my kisses widely and slowly came back down to her nipples but only breathed on them before running the tip of my tongue light along the lower curve of her breasts. Her skin was still a little salty from our day in the ocean, spreading an odd sensation over my tongue.

Mel grabbed my head and brought my lips back up to her nipples and I let her control where I went, kissing and suckling where she wanted as I drifted a hand down over her stomach to her bikini bottoms. My fingers went seeking under the scrap of fabric, running past her bald pubic mound and finding their way to her soft, wet lips waiting there. As soon as my fingers brushed against her outer lips Mel moaned softly into the night air, the sound a croon to my ears as it trailed off under the splash of the waves behind us.

I knelt beside Mel, bending again to kiss her lips as I pulled the strings on one side of her bikini bottoms, undoing them and shifting them aside. Kissing down her body again, this time I started in the center of her chest and moved past her breasts, down to her stomach which shifted as she breathed, the soft skin there amazingly smooth as I reveled in her. Mel gasped as my fingers started stroking along her pussy lips again, and soon my fingers were wet with her natural lubrication as I dipped lightly into the folds between. My lips had reached her pubic mound and I nuzzled the soft skin there as well, wondering if she was just an excellent shave or if she did something else to keep herself so bare. I kissed just above her clit, which was just sticking out from it's hood with her arousal, and then let a drop of spit leak out from between my lips and land to trail down her labia.

Mel shifted, spreading her legs widely for my access, one hand coming down to rest in my hair but not pulling or tugging, simply seeking contact. Using my thumb and forefinger I started more intently playing with her pussy lips, brushing between the folds, paying attention to areas that I knew she would neglect in her own ministrations as she sought to get off quickly. I wasn't looking to give her a quick orgasm, I was looking to give her a great one.

I shifted my focus, pressing the tip of my forefinger just above her clit, popping it out slightly from it's hiding place, and used my wet slickened thumb to slowly brush over the spot. Mel shuddered, and I did it again and she moaned lightly. Again, and I continued to do so, quicker and quicker until my thumb why rubbing over her clit in a frenzy. I watched as Mel's labia darkened in arousal, blood flushing the area, lips puffing out and everything flowering open, her pink centre open and begging for a cock to fuck. Her breath was coming shallow, chest thrust upwards as her back arched from the pleasure, nipples hard and pointing to the stars as her eyes squeezed shut.

"Ohmigod," she whispered hoarsely. "Ohmigod, ohmigod. Ohmigodohmigodohmifuckingod, Stephan, fuck, Stephan. Steeeeephan." Mel came and and I kept my thumb going, pushing through the bucking of her hips to keep up my assault on her clit. She squeezed out my name as if she were being strangled, the fingers in my hair clenching as her body rocked in orgasm. I bent my head down and stuck my tongue into her open pussy and was instantly met with the taste of her as she continued to come, grinding now against my face.

I let up with my thumb, intending to continue eating her, but Mel tugged on my hair again and pulled me up to her. Looking into my eyes, nose to nose, my face covered in her girlcum, my cousin whispered words I had been imagining since the day I had first seen her online. "Fuck me, Stephan."

Already mostly in position, it only took a little adjustment to line up and when I entered her it was everything I could ask for in a vagina. Warm, slick, her pussy clenched down onto my cock in response, but I could have gotten that feeling from plenty of women. It was the rapture in Mel's beautiful blue eyes as we joined together, the feel of her breath on my neck as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down to her, that made it heartbreakingly wonderful.

She accepted me almost completely on the first thrust, and I pulled back my hips and thrust again when she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me." Again she whispered the magical words, and again I thrust into her, slowly building into a rhythm. While I fucked her, I turned Mel's face to mine and kissed her, our tongues dueling as our bodies writhed on the towel.

Mel shifted her weight and I let her roll us over so that she was riding me. As she worked her hips I looked up at her, rejoicing in the sway of her breasts, in the determined half-smile as she did the fucking, and in the love in her eyes. I leaned my head up and kissed her collarbone, then kissed her jawline. My hands, resting on her hips, squeezed lightly and then shifted around to her ass, palming it and pulling her cheeks apart to let a finger tease at her ass and then trail lower to where her lips were stretched around my cock.

"Fuck me," I groaned, the weight of my own orgasm suddenly feeling heavy on me.

"I am," Mel chuckled, still grinding her hips against me.

"I'm going to come," I warned her, and she slowed down. Slowly, almost painfully slow, Mel lifted off of me completely and laid down on her side with her back to me.

"Fuck me," she whispered over her shoulder. "Fuck me, and cuddle me. I want to feel your arms around me."

I spooned behind her and Mel reached between her legs, positioning me back at her entrance and sliding me in. Wrapping my arms around her like she wanted, I slowly ground my hips at her while she did the same back at me. I kissed her bare shoulder down into the crook of her neck.

"You're still going to make me come," I whispered to her, my lips coming up to brush against her ear.

"Come in me," she whispered back. "Do it."

I came. It wasn't like one of those powerful jerk off sessions I had had while watching her, and wasn't so utterly draining as the one I had had in her bathroom back in Texas. This was like a release, a dam breaking, a bathtub draining, as I came and came.

"Oh, fuck," Mel groaned, reaching her hand back to feel at my thigh and hip.

"Huuuungh," I moaned, my balls emptying as I flooded her.

We lay there, panting lightly as I held her close, for a long time. Eventually my dick slipped from her and Mel rolled over to face me. She kissed my nose and then leaned her forehead against mine, snuggling our bodies close as I pulled her in.

"I should go wash your cum off," she said lightly.

"Probably," I sighed.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked.

The twitching of my dick against her stomach, already starting to harden again, gave her my answer.

"You go get everything in the car," she whispered. "I'll go wash some of this off in the ocean and then we can go back to your place and fuck like we mean it."

She slid away and rose to her knees, but paused when I grabbed her arm, looking back to me.

"I love you," I said.

Mel watched me for a long moment before rising to her feet. "I know," she said, and then jogged towards the water.

I rolled onto my back and looked up at the stars, breathing deeply. "Fuck you, Han Solo," I said to the night.

====================================
The final posting for TWE has already been submitted and should release in the next day or three dependant on the site. If you are not already on my mailing list and want to find out when my next release will be, send me a private comment with your email and I can add you to the list. I put out updates when I know a story is going live, along with a bit of news on my ongoing projects.
====================================

12