Techno-Cuckold

Story Info
Middle-aged redhead and hubby explore cuckolding.
5.5k words
4.2
56.4k
55
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a typical Hot Wife story in many respects, but hopefully you'll enjoy my little twists. For those of you who watch porn, there is an amateur porn queen I had in mind for Mel's character. Dawn has done numerous cuckold videos with black men, and is a slightly chubby, busty vocal middle aged redhead. If you're interested, just do a bit of searching on any of the major porn sites. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Comments and critiques are welcome.

*****

After a Friday evening at their favorite Mexican restaurant and a pitcher of margaritas, James and Melinda Foster were home in bed. Both in their late forties, James and Mel were empty nesters whose sex lives had become infrequent and routine after twenty plus years of marriage.

James was a mid-level manager with a nerd streak and a dicky doo- his stomach went out farther than his dicky doo'd. Melinda was short and plush, a full-fledged ginger with lots of freckles on porcelain white skin, blue eyes and shoulder length red hair. Mel was very busty, and while she had some wrinkles and full-figured, many would still consider her MILF material.

Feeling the tequila, Mel was uninhibited. She'd been bored and unsatisfied in bed for over a decade. James was a good guy, provided for the family and was good with the kids. He was just so... plain. Balding and puffy soft from years of inactivity, James just wasn't attractive to Mel these days. And it was hard for her to feel passion for plain vanilla when she wanted something much more.

Grateful for the buzz, Mel was on her back with James in the missionary position. She thought to herself, "I sure hope he lasts longer tonight." Both bedside lamps were on- Mel knew James was visual and was stimulated by what he saw. James had locked his elbows in the "up" position for a pushup and was looking down towards their crotches.

"Like what you see?" asked Mel.

"Oh yeah, it's SO hot" responded James.

"Do you like watching your cock move in and out of me?

"Mmm hhmmm..." as he kept thrusting. Mel felt naughty, and reached up and began to pinch his nipples.

"Do you like watching me get fucked in my pussy?

"Oh God yes... I love fucking my sexy wife."

"Cum for me... fill me up with your hot cum."

"God I love it when you talk dirty for me. Pinch me hard NOW." Mel did, but slightly regretted it a moment later.

James began to cum almost immediately, once again leaving Mel unsatisfied. Knowing that he's left her in the lurch, James followed their usual routine, unmounted Mel and sat next to her. Dipping his fingers into her, James began rubbing his cum over her red bush. Even though he was a poor lay, James knew how to get his wife off. "I love looking at your hot pussy, Mel."

"Really?" Mel began playing with her nipples while James worked on her pussy. She felt the heat rising and loved it.

"Oh yeah... your pussy is so beautiful and sexy. I love your red bush." He stroked her gently, letting his fingers dip into her wet valley. "I just wish I could see more when we have sex."

"You like to watch, honey?" James was using one hand to tease her nipples while he diddled her clitty with the other. Mel was getting close and wanted the release. "So, you enjoy seeing your wife get fucked?"

James was surprised and turned on. "Yeah, I love watching your pussy get filled up."

Mel closed her eyes and imagined James watching her get fucked. He scooped some more cum out of her and smeared it on her pussy. Mel fantasized about being creampied by a stud and began to come. She had a satisfactory orgasm, but felt guilty about thinking about someone other than her husband. She savored the glow of her orgasm and loved how the thought of being used by a real man made her feel like a woman.

"You OK babe?" James asked, bringing her back to reality.

"I wouldn't mind a mirror as long as it wasn't on the ceiling- I couldn't explain that when the kids come home. If you want to watch, figure something out."

James couldn't believe his ears. The wheels started turning right away, and before he went to sleep he had thought to the answer to Mel's question. He placed an order on Amazon the next morning before he left for work. James rubbed himself as he placed the order, excited over the possibilities of having one of his fantasies come true.

James left work early on Wednesday after he'd tracked his package. After testing the gadgets, he jerked off to some cuckold porn thinking about how things might work out. James was horny as hell, anxious to experiment now that his wife had given him the green light.

But when Melinda came home in a bad mood from work, he knew he'd have to wait. "God how I hate how they keep piling things on me at work!" Melinda winced and took her purse off her shoulders. "Just because I'm good at my job they think they can make me do three people's work." James nodded, listened, and went into his default mode of being servile. He cleaned up the kitchen, finished the laundry, and asked Mel what she wanted for dinner.

"He actually thinks that washing the dishes is going to make me want him!" Mel thought to herself. She decided she wanted pizza, and made James order. Mel went in the bedroom to change, and noticed the washcloth in the hamper. She picked it up and saw a pubic hair. "Asshole's jerking to porn again," she thought to herself. Mel had looked at the history on his laptop before and knew he looked at a lot of porn, especially shared wives and cuckold porn.

Mel thought about the new guy that just got hired in her department. Tyler was young, fresh out of college. Mel saw the tattoos on his arms when he rolled up his sleeves, his broad chest and boyish, confident smile. "God, would I love that!" she thought as she changed. Mel felt that Tyler had been checking her out even though she was old enough to be his mother.

Thursday Mel was wearing a below-the-knee skirt and a white cotton blouse that she'd left unbuttoned enough to show some of her ample cleavage. She'd hoped that Tyler would take an interest as she found the young man very attractive. Mel watched him as he walked around the office, thinking what it would be like to be with a young stallion like Tyler.

As Tyler draped his arms across a cubicle partition, Mel decided it was time to be bold. She got up and went over to stand slightly behind Tyler, just to his left. "Hey Liz, how's the project going?" Mel asked. Tyler looked over his shoulder at her and grinned.

"Going good Mel, the new guy is helping me out." Melinda was lost after looking into the young man's dark eyes. And very horny.

While Liz began to talk about the details of the project, Mel moved forward ever so slowly until her breasts began to touch the back of Tyler's left arm still stretched across the top of the partition. "So, you expect big things from the new plan?" Mel asked Liz as she ever so slightly shifted, rubbing her breasts lightly across the back of Tyler's arm. She felt her nipples harden.

"I'm hoping things turn out great," Liz responded.

Tyler kept his arms on top of the partition, and said, "I'm sure things will be just fine." He turned towards Mel, grinned and said, "Nice of you to stay in touch, Ms. Foster."

Mel blushed, but thought "Mission accomplished." She knew her limitations, but knew how to make the most of what she had. And Mel knew she had some great tits.

Friday at work, one of Mel's co-workers was having a problem with the new inventory program. Mel went over to help her out, standing behind her inside the cubicle while Sara sat at her computer and explained why she couldn't update the pricing on her system. Mel was fairly knowledgeable, and was coaching Sara through the steps while she stood behind her when Tyler appeared at her side.

"I might be able to help, Ms. Foster." Mel smelled his cologne and thanked him for coming over.

"You need to hit F3 to access the update screens," Tyler chimed in. He stood off to Mel's right side, and folded his arms across his chest. Looking Mel in the eye, Tyler smiled and said, "You look quite nice today."

Melinda felt the heat between her legs grow and tried to keep her composure. "Sara, remember to update things frequently so you don't lose your work." And then she felt it.

Tyler had leaned back, causing his left tricep to contact Mel's ample breasts. "Mel's right, I lost some work earlier when I didn't do what she said." Tyler rocked to one side, then the other, teasing Mel's nipples. This went on for over a minute while they helped troubleshoot Sara's software problems.

Sara spun around in her chair, and Tyler dropped his arms to his sides. "Thanks for helping me," Sara said. "You two sure know what you're doing!"

"Why yes, we do," Tyler responded, and left to go back to his desk. Mel was on fire from the flirting, and couldn't believe what had just happened. It was all she could do to keep from touching herself for the rest of the day. The more she thought of Tyler the hotter she got.

As she got in her car to go home, the urge overwhelmed her. Mel took out her cell and dialed Tyler's number.

"Hello..." His voice made her weak.

"I just wanted to say thanks for helping me with Sara today." Mel felt some guilt, but she wanted him so bad.

"No problem. I enjoyed working closely with you, Mel. Hope you did too. Let's do it again sometime soon." Jesus, he really is flirting with me, Mel thought.

"I'd enjoy that, Tyler."

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you Monday, Ms. Foster."

Since, "I want to fuck you," was out of the question, Mel said "Me too, Tyler," and hung up.

That night Mel tried to quench her fire with several glasses of wine. James noticed the extra alcohol intake and thought this might be his chance to try out his new toys. While Mel tidied things up in the kitchen, James set things up in the bedroom.

After finishing his task, James went into the kitchen and found Mel refilling her wine glass at the sink. James wrapped his arms around her and caressed her breasts. His fingers found her nipples, and he began gently rubbing circles around her areolas, knowing this turned her on.

"That's nice," Mel whispered, backing her ass up into James' crotch.

"Glad you like it. I've got a surprise for you later."

Feeling a bit high and horny, Mel said, "I like surprises."

"I need to take the dog out. I'll be up in a bit. I hope you like what I got for you." He patted her ample backside and went to grab the leash.

When James got back to the bedroom he found Melinda sitting at her desk wearing a semi-sheer nightgown. Her red hair was up in a ponytail, and she had her glasses on. James loved the freckles on her chest, and started to get hard looking at her nipples that were visible through the nightie. He noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties, and knew this was the perfect chance to test the waters.

"Roxy did her business?" Mel asked about their six-year-old Lab.

"Yep, she did. You look fabulous, Mel."

"Thanks, hon. I had a good day at work and feel pretty good."

"That's great Mel." James walked over to her and kissed the nape of her neck, initiating foreplay. "What made it so good?"

Mel thought about it for a minute, and said, "You really want to know?" She wasn't sure how James would take the truth.

"Absolutely, babe." James was massaging her neck and shoulders, hoping that she'd get in the mood for what he had planned.

"You sure, honey? You gotta promise me you won't be mad."

James looked her in the eye and said, "I promise." He was hot to trot and anxious to get things started.

"OK then..." As Mel told James about what had happened with Tyler her husband began to play with her tits. Mel could see the bulge in James' shorts and knew he was aroused, not angry.

"Did you like rubbing these big tits on him?" James asked. Mel felt herself getting damp between her legs.

"The truth is I kinda liked being naughty." She began caressing James' cock. "Do you mind that I was naughty?"

"I think it's great! Did you like turning him on?"

"Oh, God yes... he's so hot!" Mel loved how James was playing with her nipples, making them hard. Feeling curious and a bit tipsy, Mel asked, "So what is this surprise you have for me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," James replied. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. He then pressed a couple of buttons and the screen went blank. Next, he picked up his cell phone and played with it for a few seconds.

"Viola- no mirrors." James was proud of himself. He'd hooked a Chromecast up the bedroom TV and was casting his phone's camera feed. He focused on his wife sitting on the edge of the bed, legs slightly askew in her nightie. "The better to see you with, my dear!"

Mel looked at the TV and saw herself on the 40" screen. "You are a clever boy, aren't you?"

"And you are a naughty girl to rub your tits on Tyler, aren't you?" He awkwardly zoomed in on her ample chest, and taking the cue Mel began to rub her nipples. Being an exhibitionist was turning her on. "Show me what else you got, babe."

Mel lifted the bottom of her nightie up to expose her flaming red pussy. Melinda liked the way her pussy looked with the red hair above her puffy lips- she kept things trimmed but not shaved. "Is this what you wanted to see?" Mel parted her legs to show herself to the camera.

"I don't just want to see it, I want to eat it babe. Care to hold the camera?" Mel took the phone from her husband who got on his knees in front of her. "Why don't you watch your husband lick your pussy for a while?"

Mel took a few seconds before she had the zoom right. As she looked up she saw the image of her husband's tongue licking her labia. She was impressed that James had come up with such a clever solution. She was also happy that he was exuberantly going down on her.

James raised up his head and slipped the middle finger of his right hand into her palm up. He craned his head around so he could see the TV screen. "That is so hot!" He took the phone from his wife and set it down beside him. He then pulled the nightie over Mel's head leaving her naked. James quickly stripped down himself, exposing his stiff cock.

James grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed and set it behind his wife. James pulled Mel to the edge of the bed and pushed her head back on the pillow. He picked up his phone again. "This is amazing, babe!" he told his wife as he squeezed her tit. He pushed himself into her and groaned.

"Are you going to give it to me now?" Mel asked. "Are you going to watch me?"

James shakily held his phone as he began stroking inside her. This was much more difficult than he thought it would be. He pulled almost all the way out of her and turned to watch the TV. "Yes, I'm going to watch. I LOVE to watch." He pushed into her, and took some long strokes. The video quality wasn't great, but seeing his wife's pussy getting fucked on TV excited James tremendously. "You're so fucking hot!"

"I'm glad my husband likes to watch me. It makes me feel so sexy." Mel threw her red hair up and licked her lips. "It felt so good to be naughty rubbing these big tits against Tyler's arms. Do you like fucking your slutty wife James?"

"Of God yes!" James reached up and put a finger in his wife's mouth. As James focused on her face, Mel sucked his finger.

Mel looked straight into the camera and asked, "Would you like to see me suck Tyler's cock James?" He groaned and stroked her faster. "Want to see him take me, take your wife and make me his slut?"

Mel's dirty talk was driving James crazy. "So, my sweet ginger wife wants to be a slut?" James was edging closer and closer. He couldn't believe that Mel was playing along with one of his greatest fantasies.

James pulled out and reached under the bed to remove the flexible tripod he'd purchased from Amazon. Mounting his phone on the tripod, he adjusted things while he watched the picture on the TV. Seeing her wet pussy on the big screen made him rock hard. He tweaked the zoom again, then re-entered his wife. He slow-stroked her a couple of times while he watched their coupling. Putting both his hands on her large breasts, James looked into his wife's blue eyes.

Mel couldn't believe the turn things had taken with her husband. She continued to press the issue, seeing what James' boundaries were. "Does it turn you on more to watch, or more that I'm interested in fucking Tyler?

James looked down, breaking the shared gaze with his wife. "I love watching," he replied.

Putting her left hand on the side of her husband's face, Mel lifted his chin to reclaim his eyes, all the while pushing down on his cock to get as much as she could in her pussy. "That's not what I asked! Tell me which one!"

Looking her straight in the eyes, James took a leap of faith. "Both, honey, BOTH! I love watching, and I would love to watch you get fucked. I've thought about it for years. Yes, I'd love to watch you get fucked."

Mel smiled and said, "So that's the way it's going to be. Pick up the phone and keep it rolling." James unmounted her, worried but obedient. Mel sat up on the edge of the bed. "Film this," she told James. She pulled him towards her, shifting his hips so he could easily watch the TV. Leaning forward, throwing her hair back so he could see her face, Mel began sucking him. "Watch this. Think about your slut wife sucking someone else's cock while you watch. Maybe you can film me being a whore. Would you like that?"

She went down on him some more, holding his balls in one hand, and continued to talk. She snuck a look at the TV. James had zoomed in and framed her face while her mouth surrounded his cock. "That's right, film your cock sucking slut. Only a real slut would suck cock on camera." Again, she stopped, looked straight into the camera and asked, "You want to cum on your slut wife's big tits?" James groaned, and she sucked him some more. "C'mon and give me your hot cum. Your slut wife wants your load!"

James began pulsing, turned on by the dirty talk. "That's right, cum on me," Mel leered. James had lost control of the camera and was jerking himself as he sprayed all over her 38DDs. His orgasm left him light headed. Mel put him back in her mouth, sucking the last few drops from him, and said, "That's my good boy." She smiled at her husband and stood up.

Grabbing her discarded nightie in one hand, she rubbed James' cum over her breasts. "I kinda liked that, babe. I'm going to get cleaned up." She headed towards the shower.

After exiting the shower and drying herself off, Mel wrapped her towel around herself and came back into the bedroom.

"I was thinking that maybe we need to tease him some more," James said. He grabbed Mel's I-Phone off her nightstand and began to fiddle with it. "Here we go- smile for me, baby." Mel had a towel wrapped around herself with her hair pulled up in a bun. She grinned at her husband. "That should give him something to think about, sweetie. I just Snapchatted him."

Melinda couldn't believe that her husband had just sent an R rated picture of her to another man. "Tell me you didn't do that!"

"I did, with a caption that said, "I'm wet for you," he chuckled.

"You really like me being naughty, don't you?" Mel eyed her husband and smiled warmly. "You did good tonight, figure something else out," and she turned off the light.

James thought about his next technology purchase before he went to sleep.

Over the course of the next week, Melinda and James made plans. By Saturday, they were both excited to make things happen.

Mel had flirted with Tyler all week, raising the heat with innuendo and touches. Tyler seemed more than interested in her, which Mel found flattering and incredibly exciting. Midweek Mel flashed her pussy to Tyler when he stuck his head in her cube for a minute. It turned her on to have a 23 year old hottie lusting after her.

12