Technology Ch. 01

Story Info
A clone awakens to a new life.
3.6k words
4.13
24.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke in an unfamiliar place. Sitting up slowly, she scanned the room. It was a bedroom, and she was not alone. She frowned when she saw the man sitting on the bed beside her. "Adam?" She asked in confusion as she sat up. Her head began to spin.

"Careful, Caroline." He said, reaching out to steady her. "Not too fast."

She flinched at the feel of his hands on her arms, but did not push him away. "Where am I?" She asked.

"This is my apartment. This is where we live." He replied. There was something in the set of his lips that set off warning bells in her head.

"I live on North Street. You live in a dump off campus with Jake. Where am I?" She asked again, looking around the room and taking in the luxury she saw. The blue walls were capped with crown moulding. Built-in bookshelves along one wall housed an expensive looking collection of old books. The wispy window treatments were clearly custom. This was not the kind of place her penniless, computer addicted ex-boyfriend would ever be able to afford.

"Can you tell me what the date is?" He asked, ignoring her question.

"What, was there in an accident? I'm fine. It's September 23, 2083." She replied.

He smiled then, and the alarms in her head got louder. "Perfect. Alright. So then, you believe it is 2083 and you just broke up with me because you can do better. I will make this a clear as possible. It is not. In fact it is decades later, you are not Caroline Jasper, and I am not a penniless loser as you were just thinking. Many years ago, I perfected the bio-robotic interface... I made it possible for people to download their memories to computers... that technology was combined with cloning technology, which of course you know about, to allow people to live forever. This is not my original body, it is a clone, which is why I look so young, and you are not the real Caroline, you are a clone I have loaded with her memories... or some of them anyway... you are a copy, if you will. You are, to put a fine point on it, a toy.

Caroline bolted up and backed away from Adam, placing the bed between them. "You're crazy!" She told him, congratulating herself on the wisdom of the breakup.

He did not move. "A bit, but I'm also telling the truth. Now, the neatest thing is the wireless interface. That's new, not out on the market yet. It's a prototype I decided would be fun to test out myself. On you. To put it simply, it's a remote control. Now, take your clothes off."

Before she could tell him again that he was crazy or attempt to escape the room, she found her hands were lifting her clothes from her body. "Stop it!" She shouted at him, but her hands continued their work and her shirt fell away, leaving her breasts bare. She tried to cover herself, but instead her hands slid up her body and cupped her breasts. Involuntarily she turned and fondled herself in front of a large mirror.

Adam came to stand behind her, watching appreciatively over her shoulder. "Do you like them?" He asked as he watched her pet herself. "I made you three cup sizes larger than the original. I mean, when you're going custom, why settle for less, right?" His hands appeared on her breasts and before she could slap them away, she found them automatically reaching behind her, pulling him up tight against her back.

"That's the best part, "he informed her. "I don't need words to control you. I mean, how annoying would that be? With the direct interface, not only can I control your actions with a whim, I can read your thoughts, feel what you feel... emotionally and physically, from up to 500 meters away, and I can make you do and feel anything I want. I can make you laugh or cry or feel pain or pleasure. "

Caroline started again to tell Adam he was crazy and she was going to call the police, but found her mouth would not move.

"No, no," He chided as if addressing a puppy. "I am not crazy, and you are not calling anyone, kitten. For one thing, the real Caroline already has a spare clone in storage, making you an illegal copy that would be destroyed, and for another thing, I simply won't allow you to. " He slid his hands down her body, causing the loose skirt she wore to fall to the floor. Now she was naked in front of the mirror.

"Now, look at yourself." He ordered aloud, and she did. Her breasts were obscenely full. Her muscles were toned, but she retained her feminine softness. With horror, she realized that she had no body hair. Not even...there. She tried to cover herself, but found she could not.

He slid his hands over her belly to her hips. "Look at this beautiful body I've given you. No scars, no fat or cellulite, amazingly proportioned, and ever so sensitive." He punctuated the last comment by sweeping his hands up her back, causing shivers to run through her. With a flip, he brought a wealth of golden hair over her shoulder, it hung down her front to her hips and she gasped.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? I always liked women with long hair. "

Caroline's mind was spinning. She had never in her life had long hair, her body had never been terrible but had certainly never been voluptuous like the one she saw in the mirror, and then there was the simple fact that her body did not seem to be under her control. Her only choice was to accept his ludicrous suggestion that she was... not real..."Why did you do this?" She demanded when her mouth would speak again. She also found that she controlled her body again, and she stepped away from him quickly.

He smiled a cruel smile. "She broke my heart, I wanted her back. And now I have her—well, you. And you will do anything I want, feel anything I want, all while looking the way I want. You, Caro, are my slave."

"You're crazy!" She shouted, and ran for the door. Halfway there, though, her feet froze. A strange metallic buzzing began in her ears, and she felt her body move of its own accord. She turned back and walked past him, laying down on the bed.

"You see?" He taunted. "You will do anything I want, you're perfect." He came and sat on the bed next to her and her hand moved to caress the bulge in his pants. "Perfect." He purred, closing his eyes and sucking in his breath.

Anger swelled inside her and she fought herself. She wanted to kill him, this loser she had dumped for good reason. If she could just get control of her hand, she would rip his balls off before tearing his throat out.

Adam chuckled and the buzz in her head grew slightly louder. "No, kitten, you won't hurt me, and you won't be going anywhere. As I told you, you are remote controlled, you are mine to play with. I have been perfecting you for months, and my patience is over. I want you. Now."

"Stop." She whispered as he settled his hands on her hips and dragged them slowly up her body. Tears began to form in her eyes.

"Never. " He informed her. "But don't worry, I'm not going to force you, not this time anyway. Technically it won't ever be force, because she—the real Caroline-gave me permission to do this. We're old friends now. In fact, you were a birthday present from her. But this time you're going to enjoy this. This time you're going to beg."

The buzzing disappeared and was replaced by something that felt like a hum, but she quickly forgot as a desperate desire burned through her body. His lips bent down to hers and within seconds her arms were around his neck and back, pulling him down even as she strained up. Her mouth sucked greedily at his tongue and her hands pulled at his belt, trying to drag his hips to hers.

"You see?" He chuckled, pulling away from her and slowly removing his clothes. "Of course, bear in mind that I can make you feel pain just as easily." He held her gaze as he dropped his pants and moved back to her side. "I can make you do anything, feel anything, but that is not what I want. You are going to learn to obey me on your own, to serve me as a slave, not as a robot. You are going to fall back in love with me... and until you do, you will be trained. You will be rewarded and punished and controlled as necessary. Now, then..." He broke off as he reached her.

He merely looked at her and she felt her body convulse in pleasure. He looked pointedly at her ripe breasts and she felt as if she was being caressed. "Oops!" He said. "Too much power. This is going to take some practice. "

The hum disappeared and the feeling in her body went away. Still her body would not do as she commanded, but as his hands plumped her breasts and raised the perfect nipples to his mouth, her hands came up automatically to tangle in his hair, and her back arched as terrible pleasure raced through her. He suckled the other nipple for only a moment, then moved his mouth back to hers, raised his body over her, and plunged into her with a loud groan.

She found herself drenched in delicious pleasure and unable to control herself now, although it seemed he was no longer controlling her. Adam was too lost in his own sensations at that moment, thrusting slowly into her. Still, she could not stop her body from responding to him. Her mouth hungered to taste any part of his skin that came close to it, her arms and legs pulled him deep into her, and her entire body fought to lift off the bed to meet his. She whimpered and groaned in ecstasy at his every touch, at every taste of him her mouth could steal, but still her mind remembered that this was Adam, her ex, who was not good enough for her.

"I know, right?" He whispered in her ear. "The phrase is sweet revenge. Back then, the real Caroline thought I wasn't good enough... now here you are, as much her as she is, mentally anyway, but sooo much better physically, and you literally can't resist me. And the best part is, you'll stay like this as long as I want. You can't come unless I let you... and being a rather excellent model of technology myself, I can control myself too... I can keep fucking you allllll night and not be done. I can make you love it or hate it or want it so much you beg without being told to just because you like it so much... but, I'd rather make you come now, because next you're going to..." He trailed off and a picture presented itself in her mind. She gasped in indignation, but he just smiled.

"You know, it took me almost a year to get that interface right. You don't remember of course, because I wiped it from your programming. You only know and remember what I want you to know and remember. "

"So why do I hate you, then?" She asked defiantly even as his mouth worked deftly at her neck and her body convulsed in pleasure as he leaned his cock down hard inside her. "If you can control my memories, why not make a ... robot... from earlier days... when I --liked- you?"

Adam smiled and licked her lips, causing her to pucker and lean up, greedy for his kisses. He pulled back and smirked. "Because I'm going tame you. You're going to regret rejecting me, you're going to love me and worship me, and in the meantime, I'm going to really enjoy punishing you for being such a bitch."

He ended their conversation then and began fucking her fast and hard and she moaned with pleasure. She felt so close to orgasm, the pinnacle of need before release, and that is how she stayed as he fucked her long and hard. After a long while, he pulled out and lay on his back. She felt him command her to climb on top and while her will did not want it, her body obeyed, and as soon as he was back inside her, she was fucking him in long, slow, deep strokes, moaning in ecstasy as she rode him.

"Come." He told her simply, and she felt her body speed up and slam harder. Within moments she was coming harder and better than she ever had in her life, groaning noisily as she ground herself against him to milk the last bit of pleasure from the moment. When it was over, she simply rested her head on his chest, with his cock still buried in her body. She was vaguely aware that he had come as well, but she really didn't care.

His hands stroked her back lightly as she rested, and eventually he pushed her off of him and laid her beside him. "I can make you come like that any time I want. You could live your whole life feeling this good if I want it. I can make it last for hours. And when you're good, and you've pleased me, I might. Now, speaking of pleasing me..."

Caroline saw the image of what he wanted in her mind and rebelled. Sucking cock wasn't something she particularly hated... but it wasn't something she loved, either. And while what Adam had just done to her had been undeniably spectacular, she was sated now, and had no interest in that sort of thing, especially not with a loser like him.

"I'll give you a choice, Caro, but don't get used to it. You can suck my cock with or without a spanking. No, wait, I changed my mind. I want to spank you. You need to start learning who you belong to. Come here."

He made himself comfortable sitting up against the pillows and the headboard, his legs stretched in front of him. When he was ready, she stretched her body over his lap and wiggled until he was satisfied with her position. None of this was her idea, but her body was moving against her will. His hands rested against her body, one on her back, one on her ass.

"Caroline, I'm going to spank you now. In fact, I'm going to spank you every day, probably several times a day. I enjoy it."

Caroline groaned. She remembered this. He had tried to spank her just before the breakup. It actually had excited her, but it was just so unexpected. She had panicked and sent him home. After that, he couldn't do anything right. She found fault with everything he did and broke up with him soon after. In fact, that was the last time she'd really let him touch her.

"Good, you remember." He said. "Now, this time I'm not going to make you ask for it, but in the future, you will. Sometimes I'll make you want it, beg for it, promise me anything if I'll just spank you. Other times I'll make you hate it. God knows you deserve it. Right now, you're just going to feel it. "

His hand slapped her hard, and she felt first the force, then the sting, then the burn when his hand came away. The next slap was harder and she gasped. He wasn't letting her speak, but if he really could read her thoughts, then he would know she was furious with him and thought he was a sicko. He spanked her again and again, saying nothing more and allowing her no sounds except for gasps that faded to whimpers as her skin grew hot and the pain grew to be constant. Her thoughts grew fuzzy, and she knew that if he had told her to say she was sorry, in that moment she would have done it.

"That's enough." He finally said. "Now, after every spanking, you will, of course, be offering me your mouth. Get on your knees."

Caroline bristled at the order, but her body obeyed. He sat on the edge of the bed, swinging his feet down to the floor. When he spread his knees, she shuffled up to kneel between them.

"You're programmed for this now. You weren't a very good cocksucker when we were first dating. In fact, you were terrible." He informed her, causing her to gasp with indignation. "It's true... but now you're everything I want. "

He leaned back and with only a thought commanded her to begin. She tried to think of something else, anything other than the salty flesh filling her mouth, but the same force that made her obey him also made her focus on the moment. Her lips and tongue worked diligently, but automatically to pleasure him, while her mind worked to analyze the entire situation.

When he groaned and murmured, "Good girl," she wanted to bite him, but her body would not obey her.

Whenever her mind began to wander, his fingers would tangle in her hair and he would move his hips, pushing against her throat and restricting her breathing until he had her attention again. Only when her thoughts pleaded for air and he knew he had her attention again would he would release her. Several times she tried to stop, but found she couldn't, and each time she tried, he would calmly count. "That's one. That's two."

He stood and she sat back on her heels in surprise. Then her mouth was back on his cock, licking enthusiastically as she nuzzled closer and found his balls. He groaned in pleasure as she licked them hungrily, pulling back to suck eagerly on his cock from time to time, then returning to worshiping his balls. It was humiliating, and she found herself getting more and more furious, but she could not make herself stop.

She took his cock deep in her mouth now, and began to suck long and deep, cupping and caressing his balls as she milked his cock with her lips and tongue. He groaned and held her hair as she performed, and after a long while, he groaned and pushed deep. She felt his cum fill her mouth and he watched her triumphantly as she pulled back and swallowed it before sucking him deeply twice more to be sure he was fully drained.

"You're disgusting." She told him when she had control of her mouth again.

He smiled coldly at her. "You'll be learning to love that. Either that or you're going to be very unhappy, because you'll be sucking my cock an awful lot. I told you, I'm a fine piece of technology myself. Almost no down time." He laid back on the bed and she found herself coming to lay beside him. "Now, for those wonderful tits I've given you..."

She lay on her back beside him and her arms circled his neck as his head descended to suck at her tits. He pulled a blanket over them both and for a long time he nipped and sucked delightedly as she considered the unfamiliar feel of her new breasts. They were huge, and sensitive, and he was right, they were beautiful. He rested against her arm and she rolled toward him until her nipple filled his mouth. For a while he just rested, nursing contentedly.

Slowly his mouth became aggressive again, and Caroline felt desire building in her body. He suckled back and forth between her nipples, pinching and rolling them when they were not filling his mouth.

His lips worked their way slowly down over her belly, and when he reached her hips, she spread her legs wide, offering him access to her bare pussy, begging silently to be touched.

"See, this is good, Caro, I'm not doing hardly any of this. You're mostly letting me seduce you on your own. " He said, sitting up and moving away from where she wanted him. "But you were defiant when you were sucking my cock, so you don't get any more right now. In fact, you're going to go make me lunch now and serve it to me naked in the living room. After lunch you're going to offer me your mouth again, and whenever I dismiss you, you're going to clean the house. And that is your life, Caroline. You cook for me, you clean for me, you whore for me, and I decide whether you love it or hate it."

"I hate you." She spat even as she stood and made her way from the bedroom.

"Good, it's a lot more fun that way. But you'll learn not to say it. After you serve me lunch, when I'm whipping your ass with a belt, remember what you said to deserve it. "

She would have said a lot more, but found that she could not. Her body seemed to know its way through the large and luxurious apartment, and as he had ordered, she loaded a tray with food for his lunch and brought it to him in the living room. She knelt in front of him while he ate and then lay across his lap while he whipped her brutally with his belt until she begged for forgiveness for disrespecting him and begged for permission to suck his cock if he would only stop punishing her.

When he was done with her mouth, he left her alone with her humiliation and orders to clean the apartment. And this was now her life.