Ted and Lindy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,950 Followers

"Oh, I don't think it will. I miss Barb horribly, but I'll never have her back. Meeting you has helped me see it's okay to move on. How about you, it's awfully white where we're headed."

"I'll be fine, been around white folk all my life, if who we meet treats me as nice as you do I'll be comfortable. Besides, I'm only half black, my mama was from Peru, one of the tribes from the mountain range. That's where I get my long straight dark hair. She had emigrated to the states and my dad met her stationed at Ft. Hood."

"Where are your folks now?"

"Both dead, the old man from a heroin overdose. Once he died mom started using drugs to numb the pain, she ended up dying a crack whore. The system bounced me and my brother around until we turned 18. Was on my own until I met my asshole former husband. Terry lucked out and went to work for a retiring carpenter. He is happily married to a Puerto Rican girl, they have four kids. And it's true what they say about Puerto Rican women, she can be awful feisty when she needs to be."

"Does he live in the neighborhood by his business?"

"Oh hell no, he lives in the burbs. He owns that lot and building to store his trucks and equipment. He's been trying to break into the remodel market near where he lives, but hasn't been able to find any open doors yet."

Arriving at the diner I was surprised to see it so packed for 8:45. Several regulars greeted me, the nicer ones asked who I was with, the others just nodded her way.

Betty Harrington stopped at our table on her way out. "Hi Ted, is this your new lady?"

"Morning Betty. She's not necessarily MY lady, but a lady she certainly is. Please meet Melinda, we work together."

Lindy and Betty shared pleasantries and the usual woman on woman talk men neither understand nor care about. I did what Barb had taught me years ago, she would tell me, "sit and smile, be a good boy for mama."

I hated it then, what I wouldn't give to have it back.

As Betty walked away Lindy thanked me for introducing her as a lady, not just a co-worker. As we were finishing Lindy asked if I might show her my home. We drove the half mile or so and pulled in the driveway. Lindy was surprised, she thought it might be a big fancy place with manicured gardens and an indoor pool.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Lindy. We were just normal people with a dream. When we bought this old two-story it was run down, but when you're young and damn near broke it looked like heaven. Over our first five years we upgraded all the plumbing, electrical and heating/cooling system. Following that we modernized the bathrooms and kitchen. The last thing we did was build the front porch we're standing on."

"I like this Ted, can I see inside?"

I gave her the fifty cent tour. She especially liked the separate vanity/makeup area I'd had built for Barb right outside our large walk-in shower. There was enough lighting to land a plane and it had its own sink. My rewards for that little feature lasted months.

Lindy stood looking that area over, "I could see myself stepping out of that shower, then sitting at the vanity to lotion and get myself ready. I love that Ted, you were thinking ahead on that one. Were the dividends worth the effort?" A big smile across her face. I nodded and left it at that. She asked to use the potty and met me on the patio.

Standing in the back yard I asked if she'd like to go for a ride on such a lovely fall afternoon. Trees were just beginning to turn, it might be a pretty drive. The sun was shining, it was a warm day, I told her I'd put the top up if she got chilled. She liked that idea and we headed out. We stopped for a late lunch in a small town off the beaten path. Nice little diner, until three younger loud mouth punks walked in.

The bolder of the three stuck his foot in his mouth first. "Well, well, well. What we got here, some interracial dating, or were you dumb enough to marry this whore?"

Before I could get out of my seat the guy in the chair he was standing next to, kicked his knee from the side snapping it, stood and nailed him with a right. The kids nose was obviously broken, spurting blood, with his knee all bunged up he had to be dragged out by his buddies.

The fella that nailed him walked over to our table.

"I apologize for their horrible behavior. We teach our kids better than that, sometimes they forget who really runs the town, and it sure as hell aint them. Your meals are on the house and you two lovebirds have a good day."

As we tried to protest he put his finger to his lips. "Are you folks really gonna rob me of my blessing?"

We shook our heads no and thanked him profusely. The '57 has a bench seat, once we were in the car Lindy scooted in the middle next to me. Because of the cars age all I needed to be legal were seat belts, not the shoulder straps. She clicked her belt shut, smiled, put her hand above my knee and asked.

"Where to now... lovebird? And if they think we're love birds, I think we should prove them right. You may kiss me now kind sir." Lindy flashed me her cute smart ass grin as I leaned toward her.

After smooching a minute we felt it was time to head for home, we were almost two hours away. I put the top up when we stopped for fuel and a potty break, the night air was setting in and had cooled things considerably. Lindy stayed glued to my side the entire way home, her hand in the back of my hair, or rubbing playfully along my lower thigh. It felt so good to be with an affectionate caring woman. It had been so long.

It was close to 8 when we pulled up to her house. She told me to pull in the driveway and park toward the back in front of the garage. No one would bother the car there.

"Am I coming in?" I asked.

"You are if you're smart. Are you smart Ted?"

Inside she put her purse and hat away, turned, pushed me against the door and kissed me. Not a sweet peck, it was deep and sensual, probing my lips with her tongue.

"Wait Melinda, shouldn't we slow down? I want to do what you want to do, but I don't want to rush you. You said in the restaurant I would need to win you."

"You aint rushing me, I'm the one who invited you in and pinned your scrawny ass against the door. As for winning me, after how you've treated me the past two weeks, consider me the prize. You stayin the night or not?"

Son of a bitch, never saw this coming, but I sure as hell wasn't going to fight it.

I pulled her tight to my body, "I'm staying lovebird, now c'mere."

We smashed our lips together, I'm surprised our teeth didn't clink. Her arms were around my neck as she pushed her dreamy body into mine. Her breasts were poking into my chest and her hips were rhythmically pushing against my cock.

"Shouldn't we take this to the bedroom Lind?"

"Strip me here, carry me to bed and fuck me silly. Make me your lady, just as you introduced me."

I spun her around and slid my hands under her breasts, they were a nice hand full. Later as I looked at her bra the tag said 36C. Her nipples were hard and distended as I began unbuttoning her blouse. Her head was back against my neck, her breathing erratic, with her hands behind she was rubbing my dick.

When her blouse was open I slid it off her shoulders letting it drop. I was looking over her shoulder with my eyes glued to the swell of tit above her red lace bra. I am a sucker for lingerie and lacy feminine underwear, seeing that pretty bra made my dick jump. I began wondering what I might find under her skirt. I unsnapped the bra and slid it forward, her hands instantly went to her tits, squeezing them, pulling the nipples, then back to rubbing my cock.

I cupped both breasts, kneading them, caressing them softly, rolling and pulling the nipples lightly. With my hands underneath I would gently pull them forward letting the nipples slide between the middle and index fingers over the nipple. She liked that and moaned a lot, those little nipples getting harder each time. I moved my hand to her jeans, opening the snap and lowering the zipper in one move. Her eyes flew open, her breathing stopped, as if the reality of what we were doing had hit. She let out a soft moan and whispered. "yes". I slid my hand down her tummy and into her panties, I was met by what I hoped would be there. Her soft silky bush.

"I hope you don't mind fur, because I'm not shaving."

"Love pussy hair, no argument from me."

I slid the jeans down her hips letting them drop to the floor. Cupping her pussy, I was captivated by the heat coming from her. I slid a finger in the leg opening and played on top of her mound. Turning her head toward me she whispered.

"Do it right Ted, take my panties off and carry me to bed. I'm so fuckin horny."

With my hand now down the front of her boy shorts I slipped a finger into the molten juices of her snatch. I proceeded to slide her cute blue and green boy shorts down, she wiggled her hips a little to help with the process. Once naked she turned and kissed me softly, but oh so sensuously.

"Teddy, do you like what you see?"

"Love what I see, you make my dick hard." She smiled, "I noticed. I like what I'm feeling in your pants."

I picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom laying her down on the bed. She instantly sat up.

"Unh uh, now it's my turn, stand right here in front of me while I unwrap you."

She took my pullover off and threw it in a heap, commenting that she liked my hairy chest and the fact that I wasn't all flab. Undoing my buckle, she made sure she rubbed her hands across my cock repeatedly. Unsnapping and unzipping my jeans she smiled as the bulge sort of emerged from the confines of tight denim. In one tug she had the jeans around my ankles.

As she hooked her fingers in the elastic of my underwear she spoke.

"Briefs, not boxers, I like that. Now let's see what my treat looks like. Oooo, who the hell said white boys got no dick. Look at you Ted, got to be six or more, and is that fucker fat. I am going to enjoy the hell outa this monster."

Kicking my jeans and underwear away I let her pull me onto the bed by my cock, as though I were a pull toy. Lying next to me we snuggled in. Her head was on my shoulder, her hand rubbing back and forth across my chest.

"I can hear your heart beat Ted, I love how soft your hair is and your nipples get so hard when I play with them. Baby, I don't want you to be gentle, I don't want you to hurt me, but it's been so long, I need a good hard fucking. Will you do that for me Teddy? I can call you Teddy can't I?"

"Teddy, I don't know. I don't want people getting too familiar at work. Can we keep it in the bedroom? No one but you is allowed to call me that, so if it's okay with you, it can be my bedroom name. I'll know you mean it affectionately. Only time Barb called me that is if she was exasperated with me, so this will be nicer."

"Teddy in the bedroom is what it will be loverboy, along with whatever else I call you."

I began kissing her neck, her chin, her lips, along her shoulder down to the top of her breasts. I kissed a nipple and then took it into my mouth, the nipple responded immediately, stiffening, the areolas puckered up and firm. I moved from breast to breast, she was moaning and had her hands in my hair, pulling me tighter to her chest. I moved my hand to her bush as I sucked, then put a finger into her very wet slit. I know it didn't, but it felt like the walls of her pussy were trying to suck my finger in deeper. She was tight, very tight, I had difficulty pushing it all the way in. I rubbed my thumb on top of her clit, she shrieked and then just moaned. As I moved my body lower my face was right above her sex when she grabbed my head.

"My ex would never eat my pussy, you don't have to."

"I love eating pussy, so lay back and enjoy yourself. I intend to lick you until you scream."

I could faintly hear her say, "Oh shit."

I teased the hell out of her, kissing all around her pussy. The inner thighs, her bush, along the panty line and when I could tell she was getting pissed I kissed directly on her labia. Her hips rocketed up, she squealed and clamped her legs on my head. What the fuck, did this girl just cum? Sure as shit, her hips were still moving slightly and her tummy was shaking when her thighs opened again.

Her labia were full and swollen, like a pair of sultry lips waiting to suck a cock. Licking the labia from the bottom to top she jumped each time my tongue swept over her clit. I opened her labia with my tongue, softly tongue fucking her before spreading her with my fingers, concentrating on her clit. Once at the clit I massaged it with the tip of my tongue, circling it softly, sucking it into my mouth ever so gently. She responded to that by lifting her ass completely off the bed. I stayed glued to her clit, then I felt her body begin to stiffen, her breathing was mostly gasp's, little moans and uh's coming from her mouth.

As that orgasm subsided I could feel another starting, almost in slow motion her hips began rising, she was bucking them slowly, pushing against my mouth as a long building moan evolved from within, resulting in a yell as she climaxed. Her ass was off the bed, her hands in my hair holding me as tight to her pussy as possible. I kept licking and sucking until she finally pushed me away and lay on her side with her legs clamped over her hands. Rebounding she pulled my hair trying to get me alongside her.

Lying next to her face to face. "Ted, I had three orgasms, I have never cum so hard in my life. What the fuck did you do? If I came this hard on your tongue, you're gonna kill me with that cock."

"Just how would you that cock pretty lady? Your choice."

"Every way possible, but that's not gonna happen in one night. It's been a long time for me Ted, I mean a long time, over 5 years. Will you go slow until I'm used to you?"

I moved over the top of her, softly kissed her and positioned my dick at the entrance of her vagina.

"I'll be gentle, the stop signal is two pats on my hip or arm. Put it in Lindy, then I'll know you really want me."

She didn't hesitate, putting the head against the entrance and pushing into it with her hips. There was resistance, but the head popped in. I stopped, she was breathing hard, opening her eyes she smiled and nodded. She was tight, but also forgiving as her vagina accepted my girth. I put another two inches in and stopped, once again she nodded to go ahead, with the final stroke I was buried inside her tight, velvety, sucking vagina. I realize all those descriptions are cliché's, but they all felt true. As I felt her hips rise I began a rhythm, out slowly then back in, a few inches at a time until I was pulling all the way back to the head and then bottoming out with the in stroke.

Her eyes were closed, she was moaning, I was doing my best to stay deep without picking up too much speed. That is until I felt her hips rising to meet me on every stroke. She began to humph and groan with each thrust.

I asked, "Would you like it harder baby?"

"Oh my, yes, hard and deep."

As I hammered away, she let me know it was what she wanted with her encouraging moans and bedroom banter.

"Fuck it Ted, plow that meat into my little black pussy, show her who's boss, fill her with your thick creamy cum."

"Can I cum in you?"

"Go ahead, I'm safe."

I continued stroking and then decided to do her from behind. I pulled out telling her hands and knees.

"I don't want it in my ass."

I slapped her ass, "Turn over, it's going in your pussy, get your ass in the air."

She did so reluctantly, as soon as I was balls deep she let out a satisfying groan. Though I was tight to her ass, she was pushing back against me. I took that as my cue to get busy. With my hands on her hips I set the pace, pulling her back into my thrusts until she started doing it on her own. She was fucking hard and then I felt her body begin to quiver and shake.

"Oh Teddy, I'm cumming, cum with me baby, give me your sperm, mark my pussy, make her yours."

That was all it took, I gave her one last slam as I groaned like a bear with a toothache and she moaned her pleasure. Not really a scream, but a long low guttural sound emitting from deep within. She wanted to fall forward, I held her tight against me until my cock stopped pulsing. As I released my hold on her hips she fell flat on the bed. I lay next to her, out of breath, my body still shaky.

It took a few minutes for her to speak as she crawled into my arms. Once again, her hand playing in my chest hair. She really seemed to like that.

"All my life I've listened to the bullshit that black guys had bigger dicks and were better lovers.

That was never true in my case. The few I had were average in size and not very good lovers. All they cared about was getting their nut. You, Ted, are the first white guy I've ever made love with. You are a good lover Ted, gentle when you need to be, but fuck like a locomotive when I needed more. It's never been good for me from behind until tonight, you can do me like that anytime you want Teddy."

"Will you catch a lot of crap from your neighbors because I'm here overnight? I don't want to cause you any trouble."

"The ones who care about me will be happy, the rest can go screw themselves. Can you go again Ted?"

"I'm 52 Lindy, not 22. It'll take me a few hours to recharge. We could sleep a little and then go again when we wake. Lindy, I need you to understand that I'm not going to be able to make love to you two or three times a day, every day. We both have a few years of desire we're working through at the moment, but honey, this isn't normal for a man my age."

"I know Teddy, I couldn't take it that often. Let's have fun while we still feel it though. Next time I want it on my side. My friend says she loves it lying on her side, one leg on her husband's shoulder while he drills her. She says she can rub her clit against his cock like that and get herself off several times before he cums."

As Ted stirred from his sleep he could feel Lindy softly stroking him.

"He seems kind of tired, do we need to wait?"

"Are you willing to suck him? That'll put him right in no time."

"I've only done it a few times because they'd never do me. I'm not very experienced so please don't make fun of me."

She slid down the bed putting my semi hard dick in her mouth, she then began to bob up and down rapidly. I took her head in my hands stopping her.

"Is that how the other guy wanted it, fast and furious?"

"Uh huh, and he wasn't very big so that made it difficult to keep him in my mouth."

"Okay, will you let me teach you. I promise not to humiliate or make fun." She nodded. "Put my cock in your mouth, now go slowly and as deep as you're comfortable with on each stroke. Good girl, now use your tongue on the head on the upstroke and on the shaft going down. Excellent, now suck lightly in both directions."

She pulled off, smacked her lips and said, "I like this, I feel so in control and I'm pleasuring you at the same time."

"You need to decide something sweetheart. Do you want it in your pussy, or do want to try and swallow my load? I don't have enough for your mouth, and your pussy. Just so you know, at some time in the future I'm going to expect you to learn to swallow. It's your choice baby, you tell me."

"What if I can't take it all in my mouth? What if it gags me?"

"Put a towel under me, if the first blasts are too much open your mouth and let it run out, then close your mouth and swallow the last spurts. It'll only gag you if you think it's nasty and gross. If you look at it as part of our lovemaking, just like I do while eating your pussy, you'll learn to enjoy it."

She stared at me for seconds that felt like minutes. "I'm gonna try it in my mouth, that's somewhere no one has ever cum, and I want that hole to be yours Teddy. You sprayed my pussy with your sperm, now spray my mouth."

R410a
R410a
2,950 Followers