Ted and Lindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,957 Followers

"If you'd like to sit on the desk, I'll return the favor."

"Nope, that was just too soften you up, so I could pitch something new at you."

"Well you little office whore."

Snuggling in tight she giggled and said softly, "I'm only YOUR little office whore."

"Okay sweetness, what do you want to pitch today?"

"Have you ever noticed the people from the development center over on Elm? They bring them in to learn life skills, learn to shop, count money, how to make a grocery list. They're Down Syndrome or learning disabled, but all cognitive. They just need help learning."

"Here's my pitch. Remember years ago, when you went to the grocery store, someone would bag your stuff and then take it to your car with you? Why couldn't we do that again, hire these people at minimum wage to start, they will feel good about having a real job. I've noticed some of the fast food joints are now using learning disabled people to keep the seating areas clean. They take their job seriously and are always super polite. What do you think Ted?"

"Why don't you do some more research, talk to the people in charge at the center. We need to find out if they're even interested, and if they have enough people to meet our demand."

"Think hard Ted. We will be giving back to some of our more unfortunate, in the process setting a precedence in having groceries bagged and delivered to your vehicle. It'll put us well ahead of the major chains who offer no such thing."

Sitting on my lap we snuggled another ten minutes until there was a knock on the door. Someone needed something, they always do in the grocery business.

After supper that night we were tucked in tight on one end of the couch, smooching, fondling, chatting about nothing and everything. Lindy, ever the thinker was lost in her own world.

I asked, "Can I come along in your dream, or is it just for Lindy?"

"Sure, you can come along. Have you noticed real estate is a seller's market right now? I'm not your wife yet, by the way, when are we gonna do that? Anyway, I'm not your wife, I have no say in the finances, but have you considered selling the remaining gas station in the ghetto. It isn't officially ghetto yet, but it will be in another two years. Once that happens the value will drop dramatically. Why don't we sell now while the business is on top and the market is in our favor?"

"See, I knew there was a reason I kept you around other than you're a tremendous piece of ass." After thumping me in the chest she crawled up in my face.

"Teddy, quit screwin around I'm serious."

"So am I kitten, so am I."

"Do you really think I'm a fantastic piece of ass?"

"I didn't say fantastic, I said tremendous."

"Oh, fuck you Ted, on second thought, fuck me instead."

That was our evening giggle and screw off moment.

"Interesting you should bring it up Lindy, I've contemplated the same scenario, I think you're absolutely right. That place was paid for decades ago, what we sell it for will be all profit. Any thoughts on where we'll re-invest the money?"

"I do, but I'm not sure you'll like it. There's a store like ours on Butternut that's been closed the past few years, the old Town and Country. Why not buy it and open it up again? That neighborhood is nearly all middle-class black families who now travel to large stores blocks away for basics. Nobody else is in that territory, we could seize the momentum of this store and transfer it to the other. The neighborhood would be happy and support it, we could put more people to work."

"Hmmm, never thought of that. I think it's a good idea. Why don't you and I contact the realtor and see where it goes. In the meantime, wasn't there talk of a piece of ass a few minutes ago?"

I stood, picked Lindy up, carried her to our bedroom and stripped her. I then let her do the same to me. I lay her down and stuck my face in her muff, stating pay back for earlier in the day. Her pussy tasted extra sweet tonight, or so it seemed, which caused me to dig in and get busy. I was licking her luscious pussy, she was moaning, I moved up and sucked the clit into my mouth oh so gently. Her hips were off the bed and her hands were in my hair. I continued attending to her primal needs, I could feel and hear her orgasm nearing.

As she let out a long moan her hips raised off the bed an inch or so and she bucked into my mouth. My face was full of pussy juice, she was exceptionally wet tonight. With her legs laying wide open, her breathing steadying and her eyes opening I mounted her and slid my cock all the way to my balls. Her eyes were as big as silver dollars as she pushed her hips into mine. I chose to lay there a minute.

"Lind's have I told you how much I love your body? How much you satisfy my every need. How much I never want this to end? How much I love you."

"Not in the last ten minutes, but who's counting?" Big smile. "Baby, I love that cock, I love how deep it goes. I love how it feels inside of me. Teddy, I want you to ride me slow tonight, let me feel every inch. Let me feel your cock spray inside my pussy. Fuck me nice Teddy, fuck me nice."

I hovered over her, my arms at full length along side her torso holding myself up as I slowly dipped into her love hole with my pecker. Slow sensuous strokes, all the way out, then all the way back in, it felt so good. With me over her she could lift herself up on her elbows to watch.

"Oh Ted, I love watching your cock go in and out of me. Who'd have thought your white cock going in and out of my black pussy could be so fuckin hot."

Lindy kept talking, "Sooo good, Soooo good. You're doing mama right Teddy."

Our climax was something we'd never had happen before. We both came in unison, I don't mean seconds apart, I mean at exactly the same moment. We were groaning and thrashing around like two hippos in a mud bog. Her legs so tight around my waist it actually hurt. I was still at arm's length looking at my beautiful almost a wife when her eyes opened. Instantly a smile was in place, she was pulling me down for kisses. I flipped so she was laying on top of me.

"Melinda, you make an old man feel young again. I love you so."

"Old my ass, you're gonna give me babies, there isn't time to get old."

"Lindy let's get married the end of October. It's a beautiful time of year and the temperatures will be cooler than now. We can have the ceremony in our back yard. Unless you have somewhere else in mind."

"I like that idea, I always wanted an outdoor wedding."

Lindy was on the phone most of the next morning talking to the development center and the realtor.

The development center was ecstatic about the idea. Telling Lindy where they worked now they got between $4 and $6 an hour depending on the job. The center had a craft business that most of the people worked in. She said they'd be thrilled to get paid $7.85 an hour. She said she would bring 4 people the next day, all mid to late twenties. All understood and spoke well, all were very polite and good workers.

She wanted assurances from Lindy that someone would be with them a week or so until they were comfortable. They were very trusting and naïve in areas, easily taken advantage of and manipulated. Lindy guaranteed they'd have someone working with them all the time.

The realtor was another realm. Arrogant, young, not very professional. When Lindy went to see the building the first thing he said to her was, "You can't afford this, why bother looking at it?"

When she told me what he said I was pissed. I called and made an appointment for 5 that afternoon. Arriving I introduced myself, then as I had Lindy leave the truck I told him, "This is my wife Lindy. The one you were so rude to earlier."

The guy was crapping his pants. We looked it over and finally ask the price. What he stated was twice the going price for buildings in that area.

"Listen sonny, we're serious about this, why don't you sharpen your pencil and give us a real number."

"No need to sharpen my pencil, this is the price, take it or leave it."

"Listen dipshit, I'm ready to walk, pull your head out. The owner of your company and I are old friends, he'll be pissed if you throw this sale away."

"It's my listing, he has nothing to do with it."

I asked if he brokered through Jeff. He responded positively.

"If you broker through Jeff, he definitely has something to do with it. I'll call him tomorrow, I'm not talking to your arrogant foolish ass any longer."

I called Jeff that evening after supper. I explained what had happened with Lindy and his shitty attitude.

I decided to take the initiative and get the ball rolling.

"Jeff, that building has been on the market for 29 months and you haven't had an offer. I don't mind paying fair market value, but that little prick isn't going to get rich off me alone. Which brings me to another point. If we reach an agreement on price, I'll only work through you. There are two of the old Kroger stores for sale as well, this isn't the only game in town. Call me tomorrow."

The center director showed up precisely at 8 as agreed. She brought four Down Syndrome people with her. Though they were small in stature, you couldn't really call them kids, they were all in their mid to late 20's. Three boys and a girl. Eileen was the oldest at 27, then Bob, Mike and Glen. Bob 25 and the other two 24.

They were introduced to Miss Lindy and Mr. Ted. We knew Sandra had a severally retarded brother and understood many of the challenges they would face. We asked if she would be willing to oversee them as her main job until they were settled. She was fine with that and said she was looking forward to it. Eileen was a very skinny black girl with the most angelic facial features one could imagine. It was obvious she and Bob were sweet on each other. Both did their jobs without interruption, but at break and lunch they were with each other.

All the baggers were polite to a fault, they spoke as most Down Syndrom people do, focused, clear and sincere. All of them smiling constantly. The two younger weren't as teachable as Eileen and Bob, but that's why they were there, to evaluate. We ended up settling on Bobby and Eileen and three more girls, all in there early 30's. They worked well together and got along great.

Within a few days they were already remembering customers names, the customers were enjoying the extra help as well. Most knew the baggers names and always made it a point to greet them.

Back to the realtor. Jeff brought the dipshit to the store next day to apologize to Lindy and I. Lindy was first to speak to him.

"Apology accepted, if you would learn to respect people regardless of color there wouldn't need to be an apology. Now get the fuck out."

The kid looked at Jeff, "You heard the lady, get the fuck out, and if I ever here of you saying you don't need to include me in a sale again, you can find another broker."

We tossed around numbers for over an hour. I finally told him we he obviously didn't want to sell that property and we were no longer interested. After he left Lindy came in my office, worming her way onto my lap.

"Are we really going to let that get away? We could swing it at the price he's asking."

"Let him stew. He's bluffing, I watched Barb do it for years. What's today, Tuesday? He'll call and accept our offer by end of business Friday, and we'll have an additional 80 grand to work with."

On Friday Lindy was in my office no less than 10 times. I'd had enough, I pulled her in my office and closed the door.

"Lindy, stop this, you either trust my judgment or you don't. Now get your little black ass out there and do your job."

"Did you just say my black ass? You've never done that before, that's out of bounds."

"Oh, but you can tell me to pound your little black pussy with my white cock and that's alright? Seems like a double standard to me."

The little hussy slipped into my arms. Smiling and kissing me.

Purring she said, "Well Teddy, when you're pile driving my black pussy with your white cock I'm in a delirious state of mind and unaware of what I'm saying."

"Bullshit. You know I meant nothing racial about it. Don't do this anymore Melinda, you know I adore you."

She and I held on tight for at least three minutes, both of us crying. We apologized and got on with our day. That Friday was a banner day in three ways. Terry had finished with the apartment and the convenience section. Then as I had predicted, Jeff called to accept our offer at 5:15. Fifteen minutes before his office closed. Lindy was whooping in the aisle, I held her and whispered in her ear.

"You owe me a blowjob."

She whispered back, "I'll give you that for giggles, then you can cram my pussy full of hard meat and fill me with cum. I'm ovulating and now is good time to send that sperm into my tummy. Be sure and send the best commando troops, I only have one ovary."

Lindy surprised me with a blowjob under the kitchen table while I tried to eat. I retaliated by sliding her pencil skirt up, pulling off her sexy yellow thong, sitting her on the table and burying my face in her pussy. Around 9:30 we adjourned to the playground where we wore each other out fucking. We hadn't gone twice in a night for a while, we proved to ourselves we still could.

My son Stan and family visited Saturday mid-morning, the kids were hungry, wanting grandpa and grannie Lindy to take them to Culvers. They had kid meal burgers, I had soup and the rest had burger meals as well. I love Culvers Sundaes so had saved room to have one. Lindy shared a raspberry sundae with me and I damn near got hardly any of it. I ordered another and wouldn't let her touch it. We said goodbye at Culvers and ventured home, stopping for some bread and milk.

As we were driving Lindy looked at me smirking. "Grannie Lindy, and I don't even have kids yet."

"To me it's obvious they have accepted the fact that you and I are in love regardless of skin color. They have to be telling the kids good things, kids reflect their parents, and those babies have nothing but love for you."

Sunday was laundry. Lindy wanted to make love again in the morning trying to catch the last day of her ovulation. We ended up screwing twice. Once on the couch and the second time bent over the washing machine. Lindy said the vibrations from the machine along with me pounding her made her climax one of a kind.

Meredith had moved into the upper flat over the weekend. I was anxious to know how things went for her. Monday morning was when we would begin stocking the convenience area, expecting to be fully stocked by Wednesday and open Thursday.

Our bid on the building was contingent on selling the remaining convenience store/gas station. We accepted a bid the following Friday morning, securing our offer on the store. The lady who had managed that station for the past six years was a 48-year old black lady with a degree in marketing and finance. I told Lindy we should talk to her right away to see if she'd be interested in managing the new store. Lindy thought that was a great idea.

Lindy called to see if she and her husband could go to dinner with us, our treat. Gladys graciously accepted, we told her to meet us at Phil's Steak House. Over delicious meals we caught up and opened new doors. Gladys husband wasn't very comfortable around white men, he'd suffered at the hands of some many years ago. I had Lindy lay it out for them.

As she talked he stopped her. "This all sounds good, but do you really trust this white boy?"

"With my life, he's my fiancé, we'll be married the end of October. Look at what we did with the old Vern's store. It fits the neighborhood, we stock for the culture we're located in, and we hire as much as possible from the local area."

"So, you mean you have your token black guy while the good jobs go to the white guys."

"In fact, you couldn't be more wrong. Of the nearly 40 people we employ there are only seven 'white guys' as you call them in our store, and two of those are hispanic. I have to say, I'm a bit put off by your comments. This is my soon to be husband, he has never treated me or anyone else with contempt or bigotry."

Lindy continued, "Gladys, we think you'd make a good fit. You know the business, there will be adjustments switching over to groceries only, but that won't be much of a challenge for you. Roger, what is it that you do?"

"I used to be a baker at Wonder Bread before the plant closed. Now I work as a grocery stocker third shift."

"Do you still bake?"

Gladys piped up, "Why you think I stay so round, this fool won't stop making pastries."

Lindy looked at me with a twinkle I'd seen before. I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"How about we make a deal with both of you. Gladys you run the store, Roger you run the bakery. You'll be salary and we'll pay you this much, plus benefits. Are you renting where you're at? If you are there's a three bedroom flat above the store. It was remodeled 4 years ago so it will only need soap, water, and paint. Your salary will be adjusted to allow for the rent and utilities. I'll give you until Monday to think it over. Here's my card, call me any time after 7am or before 10pm."

Roger looked at the card. "You're the store supervisor? Is that because he's marrying you?"

"Nope, I was appointed to that position long before he asked me to marry him. Any more stupid questions you want to ask me Roger? No, good. You folks have a good evening."

I'd settled the bill long ago, Lindy reached for my hand, we stood and left.

In the car I asked Lindy if she thought she had pushed too hard.

"Not at all. He wanted to play that race card bullshit and I was having none of it. You're my husband, I won't put up with that crap any more than you put up with people who do it to me. I'll tell you Ted, he either has an attitude change or we look elsewhere for a manager."

The convenience corner was an instant hit, except for one thing. People wondered why there wasn't any coffee or pastry. Lindy and I scolded ourselves vowing not to second guess our guts any more. We made an area for coffee and pastry post haste.

The baggers were a huge hit, they loved everyone, and everyone loved them. We noticed Bob and Eileen were now holding hands when they walked in or went home. It was innocent love, everyone could relate to it. Eileen approached Lindy asking if they could meet with us after work. Lindy called the director, who encouraged us to meet them. She had in fact recommended they do.

We walked over to the local diner and grabbed a corner table. Lindy asked what was up.

"Eileen spoke, "Do you have to have a special license to be together as boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Lindy took the reins, "No of course not. What's this about Eileen?"

"We want to be married, but somebody told us black people and white people can't marry. I don't care if Bob is white, we love each other."

The two of them were almost in tears. My heart hurt for those kids, why are people so cruel at times?

"Does the director know? Would you have a place to live? What about children?"

Eileen continued, "They took my baby making parts away when I was young. My parents have a flat near the center we can afford to rent. We know how to budget and balance a check book. We have Down Syndrome, we aren't stupid. Yes, the director knows, she thinks we will be good for each other."

You need to understand this conversation went on in the slow deliberate manner that Down Syndrome people talk. They knew what they wanted, and nothing was going to move them. It ended with Eileen asking Lindy if she could talk to her about sex. Lindy wondered why she didn't talk with the director.

"She's white, I want to ask black girl questions."

"Okay then honey, we'll talk."

On the way home Lindy couldn't imagine what black girl questions were. Probably more propaganda someone had planted in Eileen's head. Lindy called the director at home apprising her of the conversation. The director was comfortable with Lindy talking to Eileen.

R410a
R410a
2,957 Followers