Ted and Lindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

Laying in bed that night Lindy asked me an odd question. "Ted, have you ever had anal sex?"

"Mm,hmm. Barb and I tried it a few times. It was uncomfortable for her, which made it unenjoyable for me. As I say, it was a handful of times over 30 years. About the time we'd forgotten why we didn't do it, we'd try it again and instantly remember. Why, what's up kitten?"

"I wondered if that was something you did and missed. My ex did it once when we were drunk, it hurt me so bad I swore I'd never do it again. I would try it with you though Ted, you're kind and gentle with me."

"Why don't we put that on hold and concentrate on getting a baby in your belly?"

"I like the way you think Ted."

"There is something I would like to try though. I read about it in one of your girly mags and it sounds enticing. You lay on your stomach, put a pillow under your hips and then raise your ass as high as possible arching your back."

"OOO Teddy. Your cock would be right in line with my puss, that sounds delicious baby. Yes, we absolutely need to try that. As soon as you've stripped me and treated me like a postage stamp."

I'm old enough to know exactly what she meant, you need to lick me before you dick me. I left her on her back slowly removing her clothing, taking a little extra time with her sexy transparent panties, a lovely bush showing through. I then dawdled and fooled around removing her garter belt, at which time she'd had enough.

"Get your face between my legs and eat me Ted, enough of this bullshit."

I took my time, licking, sucking the labia gently, kissing her inner thighs and across her mons. I slipped a finger inside her to which she moaned. As I slowly stroked my finger in her pussy her hips were beginning to undulate, I curled my finger and hit the G spot. Holy shit, she was moving around, hips moving up to meet that imaginary cock, making all kind of noise. Suddenly her hips made one sharp lunge forward, her legs clamped shut and she let out a shrill yell.

Her heavy breaths subsided as I sat watching her, smile of satisfaction on my face. It gave me great pleasure knowing I could bring this lovely lady to a climax. With her eyes now open I motioned her to flip over. She was like a school girl, giggling and wiggling her ass around as she slid the pillow under hips.

Looking back, she said softly,

"Slide your cock in me baby, this is going to be deep and enjoyable. Put some more baby juice in me lover, I may not be ovulating, but every little bit counts."

With my legs outside her hips I put the tip of my cock against her labia and she arched her back. Oh my gosh, this looked fantastic, her little pink gash was open, drooling and eager to be penetrated.

"I'm going in with one stroke, be a big girl and take it baby."

As I pushed forward she used her hands against the headboard pushing back. It went in to my balls in the first stroke.

I leaned over and whispered, "Good girl, now fuck daddy like the minx I know you are."

We started slow, getting used to the newness. I remarked I didn't think I'd last long with the added stimulation. She pushed her ass a little higher encouraging me to pound it. Then her dirty talk began, I knew the end was near, for both of us.

Half groaning, half talking she said, "Ohh Ted, I wish we could trade places once, this feels so good in my pussy, it's so deep and the sensation is different. Pound her lover, show her who's bosssssss, as she fell over the edge. Her ass pushing back as I finished off with a few more strokes slamming my groin into her snatch as tight as I could. With my back arched I grunted and hissed as each shot of sperm left my cock. My eyes were closed, I'd cum so hard my head hurt, and my heart was racing like never before. I lay on top of her thirty seconds or so before my cock popped out.

Lindy lay on the pillow breathing hard as I stood on shaky legs to get her a washcloth. As I returned she was scooting past me into the bathroom with her hand cupping her pussy. On the toilet she asked,

"Geez Ted, just how much cum did you have stored? How does a man your age make so damn much cum?"

"I blame it all on you baby, you make my balls work overtime just trying to keep up with your insatiable demand. You are a relentless little cock hound."

Lindy seemed to revel in her newfound roll, keeping my balls drained.

The old Town and Country building turned out being a greater blessing than we had anticipated. Calling in the different trades to upgrade or make operational what existed we discovered it had been completely upgraded three years prior. The old individual condensing units for cases had been upgraded to a rack system, the bakery oven had been refurbished just before the store closed and while the meat market hadn't been used for years, all the equipment remained. What it needed the most was soap, water, and lots of elbow grease.

With Lindy sitting on my lap wondering if Gladys was going to call, I proposed something.

"Do you have an idea for a store name yet?"

"Not yet, I don't know what to call it."

"I do. Lindy's grocery and meat market."

"As much as I want to protest, that is the perfect name." She rubbed her ass against my crotch, then in a soft seductive voice she said, "Teddy, you are sooooo going to be fucked tonight. I love you."

Gladys called around three. She was willing to accept the position, but she wanted to do all the hiring. I countered with she could hire with Lindy, which she felt okay about.

"What about Roger. Is he coming along as well? I'm not gonna beg, he has to want to do this and not whine."

"He's coming. We had a long heart to heart this weekend. He realizes this could be the last job he ever has and that he needs to let go of the past demons. He'll be okay Ted, I'll vouch for him, but you're going to have to let him run that department."

"Gladys, I know nothing about bakery except I like it and if I eat too much I get fat. He'll have a budget to work within, other than that and regular staff meetings he won't see much of me. Lindy on the other hand he will. She takes her position very seriously."

Gladys met us at the store on our way home. We formulated a plan to clean the store in sections, decided what needed paint and planned to meet again on Friday. With the gas station now in other people's hands Gladys was free to devote all her time to the store. We picked up a burner phone for Gladys to use answering calls for employment without compromising her private number.

Gladys and Lindy would meet in the morning to hang a help wanted sign in the window. Though Roger had given a two week notice they told him he could go right away. He would be at the store with Gladys, it calmed my concerns about her being there alone. They had set up three tables for applications to be filled out and then handed to Gladys. In two days, they had over 60.

As promised, Lindy attempted to kill me with her wanton body that night. The past days had been full of activity, we'd get home at night worn out, and though we made time for each other sexually, we hadn't had any time romantically. Sex is a large part of our relationship, but it's the result of romance and intimacy.

We began the evening in the shower, taking extra time to clean body parts we liked to fondle. At one point Lindy was on her knees with my cock in her mouth, followed by me being on mine with her pussy in my face. We have a seat on the far end of the shower, I sat watching her rinse her hair. Lindy walked to me, put a nipple in my mouth and gave me a gentle command,

"Suck them Teddy, they've been neglected lately."

She was right, I made love to her breasts with my mouth. I sucked, I bit the nipples lightly and pulled, I crammed as much tit as I could in my mouth, slowly drawing it out as I pulled away until the nipple popped from my lips. Lindy was moving her hips and moaning softly. She whispered,

"If I let you cum in me now, will you have more later?" With a tit in my mouth I nodded yes. She instantly pulled away, bent over leaning against the wall, her ass inviting me to pummel her cunt.

"Teddy, stick your cock in me, make mama cum baby. Give me some more baby juice."

Not wanting to argue with this hot vixen, I obliged. I slid into her with one slow stroke, when I hit bottom she squealed. In the past she had grunted, or umph'd, but up to this point she had never squealed. She was pushing back into me, so I figured I would continue. It didn't take long before we were both shaking from our climax. We rinsed the sex off our bodies and left the shower. Lindy was doing as she said she would when she first saw the vanity area. Drying and getting ready to put lotion on.

"Can I lotion you Lindy? I used to lotion Barb, I would like to do that for you to."

Lindy smiled, stood, kissed me long and deep. "Where do you want me?"

I had her lay on the bed, putting lotion on her entire body, minus her pussy. I intended to eat her and am not a fan of the taste of lotion. She cooed and purred and said sweet things to me. I in turn put lotion on her supple body, paying far too much time massaging her tits, ass, and legs. Finishing her back, I told her to turn over. I wrapped my arms under her thighs and drug her to the edge of the bed.

This was not the night to tease, tonight was the night to get busy. I licked the vulva a few times to open her pussy, then went right for the clit. Her tiny hips jumped, she was obviously expecting me to tease. I had her hips gyrating and bucking within minutes. Breathing was halted and more gasps than actual breaths. My arms were still under her thighs, I had my hands on her tummy, softly caressing when I felt her tummy begin to spasm. She jammed her pussy into my face and her ass started shaking. She had never cum like this before, I loved it. Her ass just kept shaking as her hips made little jabs forward against my mouth.

I looked up, her head was back, mouth wide open and her eyes shut. I lifted my head and rested my chin on her mound. It probably took a full minute before she settled down, realizing I was looking at her. Raising herself up she smiled, sending me a silent kiss.

"Was it good for you baby? Did my tongue satisfy you princess?"

"Come up here with me Ted. Baby if I suck your dick will you have anything left for my pussy?"

"I don't think so sweetheart, but if you want to suck me hard I have a new position I think you'll like."

I could see the worry in her eyes. "Not anal, but just as deep."

Lindy scooted down the bed, taking my cock in her mouth. I was semi hard, it didn't take long before I was as hard as a cock can be.

I pulled at her hair enough to let her know I was ready. "Okay princess, hands and knees, chest on the bed."

With her in that position I stood on the bed, then squatted until the head of my cock was against her labia. As I lowered myself my dick slid into her soaked pussy like a warm knife through soft butter. She was as open as she could be, her pussy waiting for the onslaught.

"Oh Teddy, my God that's deep. I'm ready for that good fucking I promised. Pound her good Teddy, own her baby."

I jack hammered her battered snatch as though I was breaking concrete with my pecker. Her ass hitting my groin was all the noise there was beside our heavy breathing. I grunted and slammed my cock into her as far as possible, sperm shooting from the tip like a firehose.

"Oh Ted, I can feel you cumming in meeeee," and her body convulsed.

There was that ass shake again, only this time it was pushing against me as her tummy quivered. Her climaxes were becoming as erotic as the actual love making. Quickly washing the jiz from our bodies we slipped into bed, sleeping like two old dogs in the sunshine.

Friday Gladys called 6 of the people being hired asking if they wanted to start right away with cleaning and painting. Two didn't want to do that, their names were scratched, Gladys saying if they can't be faithful in the little things, they certainly won't be when the big things come along. Meeting the six on Friday evening Gladys told everyone to be there at 7 Monday morning. Lindy wondered if Gladys and Roger could meet us at the store next day at one. They agreed.

Lindy texted Gladys in the morning to let her know we ordered pizza to be delivered to the store and not to eat lunch. Roger was far more amenable this time. He'd spent most of Friday going over equipment in the bakery, had gotten the oven started and got rid of any old inventory. It takes about 24 hours to heat the oven when first starting it, he was anxious to see if it had reached temperature. Once the brick had warmed it was a matter of maintaining.

Being nosy I asked, "How do the applications look Gladys? Are we getting a good mix of young and old?"

"We are Ted, a lot of older folks, retired or close to it. Tell you the truth Ted, they're more reliable and diligent to be on the job than the younger crowd. I have a guy I like for the head stocker, and several younger guys with some brawn to work with him."

"Roger, how does it look for your department?"

"So far I have 16 applications. Three I'm going to toss right away, they're trouble. I should have 5 committed by next Friday, with the understanding they don't start until the week of grand opening."

We were there about three hours all total. With more applications expected the next week Lindy and Gladys decided to wait before hiring anyone else. Lindy wanted the KFC buffet for supper.

"Damn girl, that's twice this week, are you pregnant or something?"

"It must be 'or something,' because everybody knows you can't get pregnant if you aren't married. No, I'm not pregnant, geez Ted, we only been sleeping together a short while. And your little soldiers aint that good."

With the end of October fast approaching and the new store grand opening set for the second week of November, life was hectic to say the least. The shelves and racking had been left in the store, it was a matter of cleaning them instead of having to purchase and assemble. We decided to upgrade the 4 registers too match those in Vern's. They were easy to use and if we needed to swap someone from store to store for a day it would not be an issue.

With the wedding upon us Lindy was occupied getting a dress, arranging things for the ceremony and afterward. She chose a lovely light-yellow dress with a full skirt and strapless bodice. Her sister-in-law would stand up for her and my Stan would stand up for me. She was asked about her dress not being white.

"Because I'm not the blushing virgin bride. I've been married before, and in my opinion, that tradition needs to remain intact. Ted loves that yellow dress therefore I love that dress, end of discussion."

The weather was perfect for our ceremony. Melinda was radiant, I had a difficult time keeping my dick from standing at attention as I looked at her. Knowing what was under that dress was driving me nuts. I mentioned my dilemma to Lindy.

Whispering in my ear, "Well daddy, you'll just have to wait. Mama will make it worth your while. I'm wondering if fucking will be more fun now that we're married?"

"Damn you woman." I muttered under my breath.

The party in the back yard went until around 9, we told everyone to go home so we could consummate our marriage, they all got the hint. We chose to forego a honeymoon at this time with the new store opening. We would go away at a later date, Lindy had a good point as we discussed it.

"Teddy, I feel like I've been on a honeymoon since the first time you took me to breakfast. I understand the concept, but you and I have already explored each other's body. A honeymoon of nothing but bedroom Olympics will put both of us in the hospital. We can make love in our own bed."

And we did. Our wedding night it started slow and sensual but turned into a fuck-a-thon by the time we were done. The next morning, we thought we'd broken the other's body. I was sore, she was sore, yet we went at it again on the kitchen table after dishes.

Lindy looked at me, "What the hell is wrong with us Ted, we fuck like rabbits. Aren't we supposed to slow down at some point with age? Then again, never mind, I like fucking like rabbits."

Ah, my kind of girl.

Monday, we skipped work, choosing to go to the bank and court house to get everything recorded nd her name added to my accounts. We decided to take a drive in the '57 to take in the fall colors. Ironically, we stopped in the same little town where the altercation had taken place previously. Toward the end of our meal a familiar hulking figure stood by our table peering down. Huge grin on his face.

"I see you folks tied the knot, congratulations. Have you had dessert yet. No, well it's on me."

We knew better than to protest thanking him profusely.

Lindy looked at me, "How is it the few who have shitty attitudes make it look like everybody has a shitty attitude? That man is genuinely sweet and caring, I dare say there are far more like him than the other way around."

I thought to myself, how could you argue with that?

The trip home was fun, Lindy tight to my side, playing with my cock. When it was dark enough she unbuckled her seat belt, lay across the seat and sucked my dick. Swallowing my load, she licked her lips, smiled at me and wanted to know if I'd like a kiss. Damn right I want a kiss.

With that little deed out of the way she perked up, talking about an idea she had for the new store opening.

"Let's have Roger make fresh donuts each morning, have them on tables on the sidewalk with a 60 cup coffee urn. Then give them away. Gladys can sit out there to monitor things, if we have bad weather we'll just bring it inside. Whatever we don't sell we can take to the soup mission for the homeless."

"Let's go one better babe. Beside the donuts, Roger could make hot dog buns, then we can give away a free hotdog at lunch time. Whatever isn't used we can give to the soup kitchen like you said."

"Teddy, we make a good team."

"Lindy want you to think about this before you give me an answer. If you and Gladys can arrange to be there at the tables at least in the mornings, people will know the face of Lindy's Groceries. The sign company said they'll be ready to hang everything by Wednesday. So, let's show them who Lindy is."

She said nothing for several miles. When we were almost home she spoke.

"I like that idea Ted. I'll toss on some jeans and a light top with some sneaks. We'll blend in better dressed like that. If Lindy and the store manager are giving away a donut and coffee or water they'll remember and come back when we're open. Yup, that's a great idea Ted. I'll tell Gladys and Roger tomorrow. He'll need to order more supplies and bring in one helper to be ready for Thursday morning."

Bob and Eileen had finally made a date to marry. Eileen wanted to talk with lindy about sex. They were together about an hour. Eileen said they both knew what sex was, her main concern was, as skinny as she is would she be able to fit Bobby inside her. She was also concerned Bobby would be disappointed in her breasts, she only had an A cup.

Lindy assured her Bobby would go crazy over her breasts, that guys don't care how big they are as long as there's enough to suck and play with. She also explained how the vagina worked, how it will expand by moving the cervix a little if necessary. Lindy stressed that if they took their time, it could be a good experience.

"Are you a virgin honey?" She nodded yes. "Then you'll bleed a little the first time and it will hurt a little bit. That only happens the first time though, it will feel good after that. You'll also be sore the next day, so you want to tell Bobby to be very gentle with you after you make love."

"My sister told me some of that stuff. I wanted to talk with a black lady who already makes love with a white guy. You and Mr. Ted are so perfect together, I just knew you had all the answers."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers