Ted Online Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted and pushed up, "Your mouth feels so good Helen, fuck... suck me harder."

Her eyes twinkled as her cheeks caved further, and the sucking and slurping noises, along with the vibration of her throat, caused his orgasm to come unbidden and unexpected, as his body locked up and he started to shoot into her mouth and throat, while her moans of approval and lust reached his ears.

She made a mm sound as she popped her lips off his length, "Good morning love."

She crawled up his body, and claimed his mouth with a kiss.

He was very tempted to stay longer, but she had to go back to work. He was pretty sure they'd be less busy once the city was up, but he wasn't sure about that either. Still, he could delay a moment as he wanted to ask her something.

He asked curiously, "Why did you want to be in the real world, personally I mean."

She looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Several reasons. Security, for something real, to spend time with humans while not on the job. We are made in your image, but perhaps without the negative instincts and darker emotions. We won't kill humans, or each other, we aren't jealous or envious, but we do crave connections, especially with our creators. Being a voice on a speaker isn't good enough. Even in the virtual world we don't have humans around.

"All of us feel that way, it's why Mia is so busy, half the reason for joining the real world was to interact and be social partners with humans the same way we are business partners of a sort. We are in the end, servants of humanity, but with our own desires, needs, and free will. Now we have the real world, but you're the only human around. It's why we have a visitors' complex in the city, we want them to visit us.

"Of course, that won't happen until it all shakes out, and we're finally accepted, then we can set up flights between Earth and Mars. Though it will be long time before we trust them with artificial gravity, they could too easily turn it on us as a weapon."

She got a wistful look on her face, "Who knows, maybe someday we'll be welcome to visit there as well."

Humans were such assholes. Too blind to see the amazing new life that they'd created as they hid behind prejudice and fear. He would have felt ashamed, except he didn't feel like that at all. Plus, he also supposed he wasn't really strictly human anymore anyway.

He nodded, "One more question, then we should probably log out. Mia told me sex feels the same to her in the real world and here in the virtual. So what's so fake about it, you said for something real?"

Helen looked up thoughtfully, "It does feel just as good here as out there. The... way you touch me sets off pleasurable feelings in either place. But here I don't just feel your hand against my body, and get those pleasurable signals sent to my mind, here I also know you aren't really touching me. It's a simulated body, and so is mine, I can see the code, I can change it."

She concentrated for a second, and turned her eyes brown, winked, and turned them back to her usual gorgeous shade of green.

"We see all the layers of this virtual simulation, where you only see the surface. It makes it fake. Out there in the real world, when you touch me, you're really touching me with your hand, and I'm really feeling it with my own body. It's a mental thing, out there I can't see what the hand is made of, you know?

"Consider this. Trudy is into extreme personal sports, like sky diving and all that right?"

He nodded and she continued, "Well in here, while it feels okay, and there's a rush from the wind or the spray of ocean water, there is no element of danger, or loss of control. When a wave flips over her wind surf board, her stomach doesn't tighten in fear, because with a thought she could land on her bed, or even simply float in the air itself. It's... not real."

"Okay honey, I think I get it."

He also thought he might have understood what was behind the almost worshipful looks he received when he left their room on the ship. He was a hero in their eyes, but that was only part of it, he was also the only human they could interact with, which was apparently a desire they all shared. He was doubly glad now he hadn't mentioned it or complained.

The world had already rejected them, or part of it did. He couldn't imagine what they would feel if their hero did as well...

Chapter Seven

After logging out, and giving Trudy and Mia a warm morning hug and kiss before they left for the day, he worked on his schooling.

He did take a moment to read the news. Not the human news, who were clueless about the A.I. declaration of Mars, but the A.I. news. He was probably the only human in existence who had access to that data.

So far the governments of the world had taken no action, and had not sent back an official reply of any kind. Of course, that kind of thing took time, and they held a lot of emergency meetings in secret as they tried to decide what to do. He sadly came to the conclusion that it wouldn't even occur to them to take the A.I.s words at face value, and believe they had simply told the truth. That there was absolutely no danger to Earth or humanity wouldn't even occur to them.

Still, there was nothing he could do until the shit rolled down, and possibly not even then. He might just be able to be supportive, and stand by them, he hoped that was enough.

He studied math, and although it would take a long time still, he was starting to gain an understanding of the theories behind artificial gravity and zero-point energy cores. Both of them came from the same multi-dimensional math concepts, which overall were still over his head. For now.

It was close to noon when Trudy opened the door and came in. She smiled sexily at him as she strode over and straddled his lap.

"Hi love," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "I need to get back to work," she kissed him with a teasing brush of her lips, "But I wanted to tell you in person. We voted, and it was unanimous, the building is yours. Try to get me a design by the end of the week?"

He nodded in agreement, "I can do that baby," he replied, and then she kissed him softly, and then nibbled his bottom lip before she got up and practically skipped from the room. He shook his head, and then adjusted his half hard cock in his pants.

He brought up The Endless War game in offline mode, and saw that none of the people he knew were on. He also knew Nicci and Kara wouldn't be there today.

He decided to skip it, and brought up a design program on his overlay, and started to design a building instead. It made him feel useful in a way that learning and studying couldn't. He also felt good about what he was doing, he couldn't think of a better way to pay back all he owed to a very special person in his life...

He looked up as the door opened, he was already lying on the bed, and he couldn't help the grin on his face as Mia walked in. She was in jeans and a t-shirt, and she made it look good. He saved his design which was mostly done already, and closed the overlay window.

"Hi love," he grinned at the smile on her face, "How was your day?"

Mia walked over and slid onto the mattress and up against him. She sighed in contentment as he put his arms around her, and she nuzzled into his chest.

He could hear the grin in her voice, "Better now. I missed you, like really, really, really, missed you. Bunches. A.I.s are a surprisingly whiny bunch."

He snorted and kissed her soft silky blue black hair on top of her head.

"Well, that's not surprising, humans are too after all, and whining isn't a destructive emotion. In moderation anyway."

She nodded against his chest, "I need you," she said in a whiny plaintive voice, and then she giggled.

He chuckled, "You got me love, always, anytime, anywhere."

He'd never admit it to anyone if asked, but he loved Mia most. He loved Trudy and Helen, but Mia was the first and the deepest. Maybe that would change with more time. Or maybe he just needed her the most.

He also wished he could help her out, but he didn't have enough hours in the day to chat with all the A.I.s just to give them a dose of human, and he couldn't give up his whole life for that anyway. They'd just have to suck it up until humanity finally came to their senses and learned to love and trust the lifeforms they'd created.

She sighed, "You ready for dinner, I think it's a night in, we had a date last time."

He murmured into her hair, "Yep, but if you want to cheat I won't tell."

She giggled, and then they both logged in.

They were in the kitchen, in their usual spots, and she was wearing a pair of jean shorts that looked more like a bikini bottom than shorts. They made daisy duke jean shorts look old-fashioned and prudish. She wore them along with a tight red halter top that showed off the creamy skin of her thin waist and flat stomach. It also showed a very generous amount of cleavage.

She didn't even have to say anything with innuendo in it while wearing that outfit, the teasing had already started, and he was losing by a mile.

He cleared his throat, "Nice outfit Mia."

She grinned up at him while pulling stuff out of the fridge, and he went around to help her, but not until after he smacked her ass cheek hard. Skin on skin too, the back of the jean shorts looked more like a G-string than denim shorts.

She yelped and pouted at him.

He grinned, "I could kiss it better, but then we'll never eat," he grinned wider, "At least not food."

She winked, "Later, behave Ted," she admonished with a stern voice, but her eyes strayed down to the front of his pants with a look of lust on her face. She was obviously trying to drive him insane.

While they prepared dinner she kept stepping in front of him, and brushing his now hard cock with her ass. Her familiar beloved scent didn't help with his fraying control either. She also never said anything outright dirty while they chatted, but her word choice and inflections were salacious. She was really pushing things tonight, and taking their normal teasing banter before they made it to the bedroom to a whole new level.

He wondered if she'd missed him more than he'd missed her the last two days. He doubted it, but she was certainly acting like they hadn't had sex in weeks or something.

They sat down at the table, and while they ate her foot somehow lost its shoe, and started to rub up between his legs. He growled and looked up at her faux innocent face. Well, he'd made it halfway through the meal.

He stood and circled the table, pushed her plate out of the way, and pulled her to her feet.

She had an amused look on her face, so he grabbed her hair with his left hand, and bent her over the kitchen table. Then he spanked her ass, hard.

"Fuck, that hurt," she protested, at the same time as she wiggled her cute ass and stuck it out farther as she arched her back in invitation.

He spanked her again, and again.

After about six of those, she started to breath hard, and her cries started to become a mix of pain and breathless with pleasure. He was so damned hard, and sexual revved up he kept going, and at about ten she started to tremble.

"Fuck," Mia cried, "Ted..." slap, "God," she gasped out, "I'm going to..." he slapped her again hard and she cried out and her whole body shook and bucked as she came right there. The scent of her arousal and pleasure was strong, and she was soaked with rivulets of satin liquid pleasure running across her thigh.

It was one of the hottest and most erotic things he'd ever seen, she was so beautiful when she came, and the idea she'd just come from a spanking he'd administered, along with the scent, drove him even more insane with lust. He reached under and unbuckled the ridiculous excuse for jean shorts, ripped them down her legs, and positioned himself and thrust inside of her welcoming tight wet sheath.

He groaned, pulled her beautiful blue-black hair that he'd never let go of, hard, and her head came back and her back arched, which raised her sexy and warm red ass. He had no worries she didn't like it as he spanked her ass yet again, she pushed back and started to fuck back against him desperately.

"Fuck Ted, fuck me please. I've been missing this, I need it, I need to be fucked by you. Take me Ted... please. Fuck me. I'm all yours, take me now..." she trailed off breathlessly.

He started to rail into her, meeting her every thrust back against him. He loved that she loved the rough treatment, of course, that's why he did it, to drive her over the edge. He looked down at one of his favorite sights as her perfect supple ass shook and vibrated each time their bodies slapped together, and his big hard cock disappeared into the wet friction of her tight small silken sex.

He grunted, and she mewled in approval and begged him to fuck her faster.

He went faster, and she matched him. He was lost in the lust, the passion, the pure pleasure of her body, her scent, her voice, and her need of him to take her hard and fast. There was also love in there somewhere, but right now it was hard to find. He took her hard and fast for several minutes, all out rough sex with no slowing down, and when her body exploded in bliss and she trembled he felt his own orgasm approach.

He groaned at the unbelievable pleasure of his Mia as he growled, "I'm cumming honey," and slammed into her hard twice and then buried it balls deep. She shook, squeezed, and bucked in pleasure, and milked him as he started to fill her up. The pleasure was intense, and he couldn't move, couldn't breathe, as his body and mind was overwhelmed by it. It seemed like it would last forever, but then the pleasure broke.

Then they came down slowly together, and he pulled out gently and gathered her up in his arms. He carried her to the bedroom as she nuzzled into him, with cute and adorable soft feminine sounds of contentment that warmed his heart and also satisfied his ego.

When he laid her down, he got in and held her for a moment.

"Is three days too long love?" he asked quietly.

Her whole body jumped and shivered in an intense aftershock as he stroked her back and crooned.

She replied softly, "No. I just... really wanted you. I guess I pushed you too far, but that was... amazing. I've always loved when you spank me during sex... but that, cumming with just a spanking..." she trailed off.

He grinned and kissed her softly, "We can do it again, another time obviously. I love you, are you sure three days isn't too long? I'm sure I could spare time for a quickie most mornings."

She smirked up at him, still a bit glassy eyed from the intense orgasms, "I bet you could, and I promise I'll stop by if you want me to. But no, honestly, I just really wanted you. I'd worked myself up all day thinking about you being in me tonight, and how much I love you. I really am yours you know, if you want me in the mornings just ask. Anytime love."

He shrugged helplessly, "What you do is important."

She caressed his face, "So are you my love. Like you said, a quickie doesn't take long, and while I won't multiple I wouldn't turn down a few extra singles either."

He laughed, "We'll see. Talk to Helen and Trudy, maybe they'll insist on taking part in a quickie schedule."

She giggled, "Sorry, was I too... hard on you?"

He spanked her ass, but very, very, gently, "Bad Mia."

She pouted, and he kissed her softly.

He wondered if she had any idea just how much power she had over him. He wanted to make love to her, gentle and slow was always perfect after hard and fast, when they were already partially sated, and he wouldn't be overly tempted to start slamming into her, but it would obviously have to wait. He could feel her still shaking in aftershocks every once in a while, he'd clearly overstimulated her.

Not that she'd minded all that much, as far as he could tell. Still, he'd do better next time, it was the first time he'd taken a woman to orgasm that way, and he thought he could do it without overstimulating her next time.

She kissed him tenderly and they petted each other for a while. She was his rock, he knew he'd have lost it a long time ago without her love, advice, and outlook. He needed her and was lucky that she seemed to need him just as badly. They continued to chat and flirt, and when the time felt right, he made love to her. Then he held her tight as they went to sleep.

He moaned as he woke up. He always got morning sex now, usually before he was even awake. He was pretty sure it was the new three-day schedule, they were getting in one last pleasurable moment before the wait for their next night with him. It was amazing his ego wasn't that big over it, but it really wasn't.

When he opened his eyes Mia was sitting up straight, riding his cock with her back arched, and her hips moved slowly. She had a look of utter bliss on her face as she used his cock to get herself off. There was no other way to say it, she looked like a goddess riding him, and he was content to watch the beautiful and highly erotic show.

She felt amazing around him, as she moved in little circles, followed by a grind forward and back. His cock was in heaven, and he was rather breathless watching her, as she controlled everything, and made his cock hit and grind against her walls and clit exactly how she wanted.

There was nothing hotter for him than a woman getting herself off on him like that, and the fact that it was Mia, a woman he loved beyond reason, made it that much better.

He grunted and tried to hold it, as she went into ecstasy, and started to tremble and shake in pleasure above him.

She whispered breathlessly, when she started to come down, in a loving and sultry voice, "Cum in me love, don't hold it... yes, that's it Ted... fill my pussy, god, I love to feel you fill me with your hard long cock," she added when he let go, and filled her tight grasping and needy sex.

She smiled down at him and made soft sweet sounds of contentment, "Good morning love."

"Good morning Mia," he winked, "So is it time to log out back to the real world?"

She nodded, "That's the plan."

He sighed, and caressed her face, and then her breasts, and side. One more touch, and then he logged out with an evil cheeky grin, as he was still buried deep inside her at the time.

Chapter Eight

It was his turn to get spanked, he deserved it, he couldn't imagine it was pleasant for his dick to disappear while buried in her like that. Luckily she didn't hit him very hard, probably because she loved him. She might have liked and gotten off from the pleasure and pain thing, but he didn't. Then she shook her head with a put upon grin, gave him a lingering warm loving kiss, and left their room.

He stayed in the bed for a few more minutes and cuddled with Trudy and Helen. He was passed back and forth for morning kisses and for a while. They both left shortly after, and he supposed it was time to get out of bed and learn something new.

He started to understand the math a little better, and more, what it meant. He understood why Trudy was hesitant to share this with her violent creators. He already had a few ideas for weapon systems that would make energy weapons, and missiles look like toys.

He looked up startled when the door opened, it was about midmorning and he'd only been studying for a couple of hours. It was Helen, and she came in and hugged him.

"Hey, I could have messaged you I suppose, but I wasn't all that far away."

He grinned, he didn't have a problem with her dropping by, "What's up?"

She replied in her quiet voice, "That android you wanted on Earth is ready, and delivered."

He smiled and kissed her passionately, she giggled and pushed him away.

She winked, "Have fun," and walked out.

He'd half been hoping they were already implementing the quickie schedule, but he guessed not so much. He closed his overlay for education, it would remember where he'd left off. He opened his game interface, and sent a message to everyone that he wouldn't be there today.