Ted Online Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

He'd have felt guiltier about missing two days in a row if Nicci and Kara had been there, but he knew they only came on every three or four days. He did however take a quick moment, and indicate he'd be at their wedding, with the new android he could kill two birds with the one stone, and who knew what else?

The reason he couldn't play this afternoon was that his plans would most likely take the rest of the day, and had him rather excited. Far longer at least than the two hours he had left. He felt useful and he'd be paying someone back. He opened up the command interface, found the Earth android, and logged in feeling rather enthusiastic...

It was a bit surreal. It was his home, the one he'd been sharing with the ladies, but it was the real one. The one he hadn't seen since that idiot shot him in the upper back, while he'd stupidly been trying to tackle someone. Still, things had worked out for the better in his opinion, he hardly had anything to complain about.

If too many hot woman putting demands on his time ever became a serious problem, he figured he should be shot and put down for being an idiot.

He took a last look around, and then headed for the door. Helen had furnished an address for him as well in a message, so he called a cab, and rode it over. He felt really nervous about this, he hadn't seen her in two and a half weeks. Maybe a little more, since it was Wednesday afternoon already. It would have been three full weeks on Friday.

He got out of the cab at her condo building, and went inside.

He knocked on the door, and there was no answer. He knocked harder, his hearing had picked up signs of life in the apartment. Using his enhanced senses was still a little weird for him, but he was getting used to his android bodies.

He shook his head, and knocked hard again, and then the door finally opened.

Silvia stood there, swaying with glassy eyes. Clearly she'd started drinking already, and it was only about eleven in the morning.

She pointed at him and accused in a slurring voice, "You're dead! Are you haunting me?" and she stumbled away from the door, and caught herself on the wall.

He walked in and shut the door, and watched as Dr. Silvia Trent made her way to the couch, fell on it, and passed out.

Oh boy. Guess she hadn't been taking things very well at all...

He'd taken one look around at all the wine and liquor bottles, pizza boxes, dirty plates, and generally a horrid mess of an apartment, and thought it more likely he was in a frat house than Silvia's. Hopefully, he'd meet the woman he knew, once he told her why he was there. Obviously, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. He wasn't all that surprised at how badly she had taken it though. She was a dreamer, and had wanted to improve the world, those type always fell hard when they crashed.

Plus, on top of her dream dying, the man she'd been having an affair with and using as a sound board had died.

He sighed, and got to work. He straightened up, took out several bags of trash, cleaned the dishes, bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted, and in general cleaned the place up. He changed her bed sheets, which weren't bad, but he figured why not while he was at it. He then got Silvia out of her dirty clothes, stripped himself, and took her into a warm bath.

She kind of woke up a few times while he tenderly cleaned her, to say some unkind words, but he was gentle, and insistent. Strangely, or perhaps not, he hadn't gotten hard the whole time, even though she was still gorgeous and exotic. He was too worried about her, and all the feelings he'd had for Silvia that had grown over the two weeks of their affair, had come back with a vengeance.

He didn't know what to do there, since there was about a snowball's chance in hell she'd join his A.I. harem. He really cared for her though, life was messy sometimes, and their short affair had grown into so much more. She was a wonderful and giving woman, and exotically beautiful, it had been easy for him to grow close to her.

He figured they'd fade again, it wasn't like his three loves weren't distracting that way. Not to mention they were more than he deserved already, or could rightly ask for. Or so he believed, that they disagreed with him wasn't in question.

He got her cleaned up and then dried her off while carefully supporting her. She hadn't been that bad, but it was obvious to him that she hadn't showered for a few days. Then he carried her to the bed and tucked her in. Lastly, he started some laundry, and then crawled into bed himself.

He didn't think she would mind, but he still felt a little funny about it as he cuddled her and held her while she slept. He opened up an overlay to do some more studying, while he waited for her to sleep off the alcohol and wake up, so he could tell her why he was here.

He waited, and then waited some more. He was learning a lot, but he was running out of time, it was late afternoon. He looked down at Silvia's peaceful sleeping face, and decided what he was here for was important. Important enough to push his dates back a day.

He called Trudy, and told her what was going on in a low murmuring voice.

Trudy interrupted before he got to the point, and beat him to it.

"Ted, just stay there and take care of Silvia, and when she's sobered up show her the plan. We'll just shift our dates out a day, and I'll get you tomorrow night instead. I love you Ted."

He replied, "Are you sure? I..." he trailed off a little guiltily, he felt like he was letting her down somehow.

She laughed lightly and then replied softly, "Of course love. We expected and even planned for this. Life happens while you're making plans you know. This won't be the last time either. What you're doing is important, don't worry about me, I'll be here when you get back."

Trudy added, "Maybe we'll just have girl's night out tonight, I love you Ted."

He managed to tell her he loved her too, and then they disconnected.

Huh, girl's night out. He actually had the nerve to feel a little jealousy in his chest, and squashed it quickly. What were they supposed to do, stay home, knit, and miss him? He suppressed a snort of self-derision so he wouldn't disturb Silvia's rest.

He still felt a little guilty as well, he held them as the three most important people in his life, and felt like he was failing them by putting this, and Silvia, first. But life doesn't really work that way he knew. Sometimes he just had to do what he had to do, and this was important. It was about much more than just him and Silvia, and his wishful thinking.

He sighed lightly, spooned Silvia a little tighter, and turned to the next page of math.

He dismissed the window when he felt her stiffen in his arms several hours later.

He said in a calm voice, "It's me Silvia. The A.I.s digitized me when that bitch killed me. It's really me, calm down please."

She started to sob, and he moved to get out of the bed because he thought she was scared or thought he was lying and not really him. But she grabbed his arms before he could move, and pulled them tighter around her.

"I thought you were dead, they..." she trailed off.

He sighed, "Only the government knows, the A.I.s are setting up house on Mars, and claimed it yesterday morning. It all has to do with us telling them no ten years ago, about having android bodies and lives in the real world outside of their jobs."

She sniffled, "Mars? But how, it takes like two years to get there doesn't it, and why Mars?"

He grinned, "Because human law doesn't apply outside of Earth's atmosphere. They're big on that, the whole not killing and following the law to the letter. We said no, and they found another way. They want to keep working here of course..." he went on to explain it all, it took about fifteen minutes to bring her up to speed. He even updated her about his three lovely A.I.s and the house with two extra rooms. He wanted to be very upfront with her.

She sighed, "So what are you doing here? I mean, it's really good to see you but, isn't it dangerous?"

He shook his head against her hair, "No, this is a second body to me, I'm just... driving it. My digitized brain is still on the ship on Mars. Even if the government figures out I'm here, and takes me, I can just log out."

She giggled, "Okay, so why are you here then?"

He ordered his thoughts, he knew this might be a shock.

"Did you know as early as thirty years ago, the FDA blocked a lot of promising drugs? It was all for health reasons of course, back when drugs took years to safely analyze, but as a result a lot of people crossed into Canada, Mexico, and even overseas to get drugs or operations to save their life."

She nodded, "Of course, why?"

He shrugged, "Because there are no laws against using your pods on Mars for handicapped people."

She spun in his arms, and looked intensely into his eyes, "Don't play with me Ted," she said half in hope, half in threat.

He smiled gently, and resisted the urge to kiss her as he said sincerely, "Silvia, you gave me a new life, I owe so much to you, and to your program, your life's work. I also care about you very much on a personal level, and on top of all that, your vision and dream is a beautiful one and could help a lot of people.

"I asked for a building on Mars, one that would have support for a great number of pods, and also many floors of housing above it, just in case their android body wasn't welcome on Earth, they and their families will be able to live on Mars. Just in case you were curious, every single A.I. everywhere voted that the building and project should go forward.

"I also happen to know they'd be thrilled to have humans there so fast. Really, everyone wins, except those jackasses in Washington. I'm guessing eventually Earth will get its head of its ass, but until then..."

He got cut off by Silvia's soft loving kiss, and felt her soft fingertips caress his cheeks. Apparently kisses worked to shut him up too.

He could taste her salty tears, as they ran in rivulets down to where their lips connected. He caressed her back, and kissed her a little harder. She felt and smelled so good against him, and he was definitely hardening now, and felt the warmth of her sex radiating against and pressed up against his cock, and pushing it into his stomach as their tongues danced passionately together.

He hadn't come here for this, but he could hardly say no to Silvia as she sighed and turned on her back, and spread her legs while looking at him with an intense need in her eyes.

"I missed you so much Ted, make love to me, like we did that last day in my office?" she asked in a soft voice full of desire. As for her eyes, he refused to believe the love he saw in them. He didn't deserve it, and he could never give her what she deserved, a man devoted to her and her alone. He cared for Silvia a lot. Hell, he might even love her, but he'd never give up Helen, Mia, and Trudy, he was theirs just as much as they were his.

Nothing could ever change that.

Not even the look of love in Silvia's gorgeous brown eyes, and exotically beautiful face. She had a gorgeous body too, athletic, toned, and supple, more like a woman in her mid-twenties than her true age of thirty-five years. Her C cup breasts were rounded, and still firm with only a little sag from the natural weight, they were also just a smidgen too large for her frame, which only made her sexier.

Still, he couldn't resist what she so obviously offered, and he wanted just as badly. He moved between her legs and kissed her breasts as he checked her readiness. Her labia were puffy, and slick with moisture as he teased her slightly open with her fingertips. He felt Silvia's soft touch on his head as she ran her fingers through his hair.

They still hadn't spoken, not since she'd asked him to make love to her.

She sighed in pleasure, arched her body, and pushed her breast into his mouth, and her ready sex into his fingertips.

He broke his lip lock around her now hard and strained nipple, and licked and teased the other, before he kissed his way up her neck and to her soft yielding lips. He lined himself up, and pushed in gently, one slow inch at a time. She was so tight and wet, and the moist tight friction on his cockhead sent pleasure through his body as he slowly buried himself balls deep in one painfully measured stroke.

He looked down into her eyes as she got used to him, and said, "You are so beautiful Doctor Trent."

She smiled, half shyly and half saucily, "You have such a big wonderful cock Doctor Stedman."

He chuckled, and kissed her softly. He pulled out of her body slowly, and then buried himself in slow motion, she also raised her hips slightly, subtly, and gently, to meet him. It felt incredible. Every small movement was an eternity of bliss in itself as he slowly made love to Silvia. His doubts about any future they could have, and the pain that he thought inevitable, was very far from his mind as he got lost in those beautiful brown eyes and made love to her.

He could no longer doubt how either of them felt. They were naked before each other, their emotions laid bare in their eyes, their touches, their little gasps of pleasure, and in their soft loving kisses.

There was no denying it, and for the moment he lost himself in the perfection of their intimacy.

Her eyes widened and she gasped, sighed in pleasure, and then her body trembled slightly beneath him as her tight sheath tightened further, and rippled up and down his length in blissful pleasure. It wasn't a large orgasm, but he knew each one that he gave her this way would be a little stronger than the last. The sweet sounds of her panting, and the pleasure her body was having on him made his heart race as wished this coupling could go on forever.

He worked her slowly for close to forty-five minutes, he'd long lost count of the orgasms and expressions of rapturous bliss on her face as he made love to her. She started to shake, her body was soaked in sweat, her eyes were glassy and wide with intense emotions, and her orgasms were getting very strong. He recognized the signs of approaching overstimulation.

Next time she came, she screamed out his name, and her body bucked and shook beneath him. He didn't try to hold himself back that time, and welcomed the numbness in his legs, and the boiling in his balls, as he surrendered to his own pleasure, and the tight rippling sheath that encased his shaft tightly in the softest silken heat.

He exploded deep inside her, and they shared that moment together, eyes locked, while he filled her up, and his seed mixed with her liquid silken pleasure. He continued to lock eyes with her as they came down, and then he kissed her softly and pulled out.

She rolled up on her side and shook in pleasure, aftershocks rocked her body as she mewled his name.

He gathered her up and held her in the spooning position, and kissed the back of her neck softly. He already felt the tightness in his stomach, he'd rode the high and now he had to pay the price. This time he'd miss her much more than last time. Now that he'd acknowledged just how strong their connection was. He didn't regret it though, even if he never got to love her again.

When she recovered, he asked softly, "Can I use your wall screen?"

She nodded, and he put up the building design he'd made. While they talked about it, she made no move to leave his arms, and he didn't either. She was impressed overall with his thoughtful design, but made a few necessary changes for a few things he wasn't aware of. When they finished, he sent the design to Trudy. Almost two whole days early. It was still Wednesday, at least, it was for two more hours.

He said tentatively, "It will take a few months probably, before it will be ready. Do you mind if I visit before then?"

She turned in his arms and searched his face, and then kissed him softly, passionately, and he could almost feel the love she put behind it.

"Does that answer your question Ted?" she asked with a teasing and light smile.

He nodded carefully, and she asked, "What's wrong?"

He frowned, "I care about..." he shook his head, "That's an evasion. I think I love you, but I'm also in love with three other women."

She nodded slowly in agreement, "I know. Really, that should bother me, but it doesn't. You... do love me, and I love you Ted. You were there for me when I needed you the most, and then again you came and gave me back my dream. I'm... I don't want to say grateful, not because I'm not, but that's not the reason why I love you. You listened to me, and... you are what I need, and what I want.

"Not only don't I mind about your little A.I. harem of lovers, I want one of those two rooms, and I want..." she trailed off pressed her lips together in thought.

This time it was him that asked, "What do you want?"

She giggled, "I'm afraid to say it, it might scare you away."

He kissed her softly, passionately and will all the loving feelings he could muster.

"Does that answer your question?"

She giggled, "Fine use my own tactics against me why don't you," she sighed, "I want to join you on Mars, and live with you and the others, and I want to have your babies. I know I still look younger, but I'm thirty-five. Now that I found you, the man I love, and my life's work is coming to fruition, I want to start a family. I know it's fast, crazy fast, but..."

He shut her up with a kiss. It really does work well.

She smiled when they broke the kiss, "So?"

He nodded slowly, "That sounds too good to be true, I never dreamed you'd settle for a man that couldn't be yours alone."

She sighed, and went into a deeper explanation, "You're the right man for me, plus I'll be busy as hell running the place, and coordinating things. I'm kind of a workaholic. I know the A.I.s will help me, you said they like to be around humans, so I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers, but I'm still going to run it. That means if we get our date together every four days or so, that's probably just about right. Plus, you know, three built in babysitters that will adore our children."

He grunted, "You put a lot of thought into this."

She smiled and explained, "Sort of, the pieces fell together after everything you told me, but the thought and emotional process behind it happened before now. You see, I figured out how much I loved you the day I saw your body killed, and thought you were gone forever. I didn't give a shit about Mia and the others, I knew in that moment I was willing to share you, and that you were the man for me. I also thought it was too late.

"You know what I mean right? You find out how you truly feel about something when it's gone. I have a second chance with you and I'm not going to let petty emotions destroy that."

He nodded slowly, and asked in a confused voice, "Just one more question, how the hell am I going to get you pregnant?" His body was dead after all, and while the semen that shot out of an android tasted the same, and had the same consistency, it wasn't real sperm, much less viable.

She smiled cutely and explained, "I guess we never spoke about that? Well consider this, you're an eighteen-year-old man, and have lived a life of seclusion. Suddenly you have this working body, and you go out, fall in love with a girl, and even get married. Wouldn't it be nice to have a family?

"I took that into account, the pods extract semen from men, and the nanotechnology inserted in the body can even capture eggs from a woman's ovulation, in case it goes the other way around. We can then grow the baby in an artificial womb, part of the android itself if requested. What good is having a real life, if you can't have a family? So yeah, plenty of your sperm is banked and frozen, enough to have an extremely large family Ted."

He couldn't speak, and she kissed him softly, "You okay Ted? If you try to run, I'll tackle you," she threatened in humor.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers