Ted Online Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

He was worried. It all sounded too good to be true, he also knew it was too fast, and she'd been on an emotional rollercoaster from hell. He'd been the one to comfort her when her dream died, and then he'd been the one to come back to life and resurrect that dream.

Okay, he loved her too, so maybe not too fast. They'd known each other about a month, and had slept with each other for two weeks. The absence apparently made their hearts grow fonder.

He was crazy for her, so why couldn't she be for him? She also seemed okay with the A.I.s, and she always had been. She'd also known about the game, and Nicci and Kara. Of course, back then they were just involved in a fling, not planning out a family with children. It had grown from there.

She could change her mind, but he'd risk it.

He shook his head, "I'm... I don't deserve any of this, but I promise I'll love you forever. Even if, you have to share me, I'll always tell you about it and be open. I won't ever lie to you."

She smiled and caressed his face again, "You do. Deserve me I mean. Don't worry, I'll call Mia, Helen, and Trudy and fill them in."

He grinned, "I wasn't really worried about their reactions, except they might tease me a bit."

She nodded and said softly, "I know, but I also want to thank them, for keeping you safe. You know, I have a guest room, why don't you leave yourself in there when you log out. I'd say in here, except it would be weird without you present."

He nodded, and remembered he felt the same way about Trudy's, Mia's, and Helen's android bodies. After he'd unpacked them he couldn't move out of the room fast enough.

He kissed her softly and asked, "You don't mind if I stay the night do you?"

She smiled, and snuggled into him, "I love you Ted," she said in a sweet tender tone of voice.

He pulled her against him a little tighter, "I love you too Silvia."

He'd never slept in his android body before. They'd always had him do it online. He'd always thought that it was because they'd wanted to be alone with him. Part of their one on one date system. Perhaps that was part of it, but there was another aspect they'd failed to mention.

As he dreamed, and remembered the day's events almost like a replay, he understood why even while asleep. The virtual world was something of a buffer to his mind while he was being optimized, backed up, and having memories written to long term storage. It was a lot more obvious that he was no longer human.

He felt human, he thought like a human, he thought exactly like Ted Stedman had thought. Just with a better memory. But he wasn't really, not anymore. He was something different. Not bad, but obviously the second reason he'd been sleeping in the virtual world was for his mental health. Still, he wasn't weak, and he could handle it without losing his mind.

It really helped, that Silvia was in his arms, loved him, and he loved her. She might change her mind, and it may all fall apart. But for now, she was his, and he was hers for as long as she was willing to share. She was precious, an idealist, and one of the sexiest women he'd ever met.

He was a very lucky man, hopefully his luck would hold out...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers