Ted Online Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

But it was gone now, the anger that is. Apparently he'd actually forgiven her, and had just enjoyed her playful, sexy, and impulsive nature today. He'd had a great time on this date, not just the sex, but enjoying the person he was with. He wasn't sure if he should tell her that, he didn't know if she'd be happier that he'd forgiven her, or sad that he'd been mad at her at all.

After all, she'd thought he'd forgiven her last week, when they'd had sex for the first time, and he hadn't corrected her then. On balance, he decided to keep his mouth shut, she was very happy with him right now, and content, why ruin it?

He also felt soft feelings toward her, not love exactly, but definitely protectiveness, although he'd felt that for her already, it was stronger now without the anger in the way. He also wondered if there was a bleed effect going on. He was in love with so many women right now was it possible his caring for them could influence how he felt about Amber?

He didn't think so, and as usual was probably just overthinking shit. Mia had told him she was his type, and she really was. She was beautiful, sexy, and fun as hell. He also loved her impulsiveness, he'd thought it would get annoying, but not so much, not yet at least. He found it quite endearing, and most often a turn on. He also looked down at her and considered the absence test, would he miss her if she just disappeared on him?

Hell yes.

Did he love her? Not yet, but things were pretty well on track for that.

He asked, "Have you ever tried sports? Or do you just dance? I mean like water skiing, sailing, stuff like that."

She giggled, "So no football? No, not really. I'm too impulsive... and scattered to really enjoy them, water skiing would be fun for about ten seconds, and then I'd be ready to do something else. It's why dancing works, I can constantly change the way I move, add in personalized steps and the way I move my body, you know?

"Although sex seems to focus me pretty damn well, at least, sex with you does. Actually, even then I'm prone to daydream about you taking me in several different positions while were together. That doesn't hinder though, it just makes it better."

He snickered, "Good to know. How about snow skiing, you don't just stand in one position and move back and forth. You can do jumps, cut the snow or..."

She kissed his chest, "Why?"

He shrugged, "One of these days we should go dancing for an afternoon date, if the Saturn station is open around lunchtime? But I was curious if there was anything else to do together, besides dancing, sex, and talking I mean."

She kissed his chest and then burrowed against him.

"I don't know. I suppose I could try it. Is that not enough? The other I mean."

He frowned, he hadn't meant it that way. He also shouldn't worry so much, like Mia said. If those are the things she enjoys doing, he should just go with it. Food too from what he understood.

"Of course it is, I was just curious if there was more we could do together, that's all. I tend to get creative when I set up dates, and I don't want to surprise you with something that will just bore you to tears."

She nodded and hugged him tight.

He played with her hair for a while, for someone impulsive and brilliantly scatterbrained, and who got bored, she was amazingly content with just lying there on his chest.

Eventually though, she had to go back to work, and he needed to check on Silvia and get on the game...

Chapter Thirty

Silvia still wasn't home of course, or he'd have heard her. Before he logged into The Endless War he checked his messages and hadn't gotten one. He decided not to panic yet, though he wanted too. She was probably off at her brother's, or there were really long lines at the store. He snorted at that thought and shook his head.

If she still doesn't turn up by the end of the day he'd put Helen on it. Surely either her or one of the other security A.I.s had seen her or had an idea where she was. Still, he didn't want to be alarmist. She should have told him she was going out, just so he wouldn't worry, but she could've just thoughtlessly done it.

He frowned in concern, and logged onto the game.

He waved at the serving wench, who promptly looked down at his package and bit her lip in desire, after a moment she looked back up and nodded before she strutted toward the bar with a sexy shake of her ass. He sighed, damn leather loincloth, and then he just gave up and chuckled.

He spotted Tom across the room, and made his way over and sat down.

Tom cleared his throat, "At least now I know how you've managed to hold on to Kara and Nicci so long."

He snorted, held up his middle finger, and said in good humor, "Fuck off Tom."

Tom laughed, "How're things?"

He shrugged, "Honestly, a bit crazy. But in a good way, just busy. How about you?"

Tom nodded slightly over to the side, and he turned and grabbed his beer, "Thanks wench," he muttered as he raised the beer, and then took a long swig.

The scantily clad serving wench winked saucily, glanced at his package rather lustily, and then swayed her way back toward the bar.

Tom answered his question, "Alright I suppose, Bill and I got our asses handed to us up north, I see you had better luck?"

He nodded, "I went with Kara and Nicci yesterday. We'd have been screwed without warriors, especially in the museum."

Tom nodded thoughtfully, "We should probably see if Kathy and Ray want to go then. There's Bill, we're going to give it another run. Have fun."

He grunted and Tom left. He finished his beer, checked his messages, and took a look at who was online. He smiled when he saw Jennifer was, right as she sat down across from him.

"Hi Ted. You doing okay?" she asked in a concerned voice.

He frowned in confusion and asked, "Shouldn't I be?"

Her face fell, "You haven't heard?" she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the stairs.

He followed. His eyes barely strayed to her cute ass more than three times.

She led him into a room, and squeezed his hand before she let go and turned to him.

"I figure you might not want to hear this in the public room. Sara got out of jail."

He frowned, "What? When?"

His mind immediately connected that to Silvia being missing, but he realized that was a bit paranoid.

She tilted her head, "Almost two hours ago?"

He sighed, chances were Sara had nothing to do with Silvia disappearing on him, since she'd been gone since eight this morning, and Sara only got out a little after eleven. Still, he was even more worried.

"Just a sec Jen," he asked, as he brought up a message window, and asked Helen if she could help find Silvia. He wasn't sure what had happened, but Sara was out and she was missing.

Helen replied a second later that she'd look into it, and that she loved him. Which made him smile as he sent a quick reply to say thanks, you too, and closed the window.

"So, how did this happen? She confessed after all, and everything."

Jennifer sighed, "Her lawyer said the charges shouldn't stand, and argued as a digitized human you are Ted Stedman, which means that she couldn't have murdered you. The judge agreed. Which resulted in two things. Both that Sara walked, and Cyber Dreams owes you a shit ton of money for back royalties the last few weeks."

He shook his head, "That's kind of good news, but I'd have rather kept Sara in jail. What about attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, all of that stuff. Why didn't they keep her on that?"

She frowned, "The prosecutor didn't bother with those charges initially, since first degree murder has a life sentence without parole he didn't see the point. From what I understand they're going to rebuild the case, but he wanted to be sure it would stick first, so they had no choice to let her walk until the district attorney files more charges."

Jen sighed, and then stepped into him and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"I'm sorry I'm the one to tell you this, I figured you'd have heard by now."

He wrapped his arms around her and returned the tight embrace, and she felt really good against him. She had a small petite body, soft and supple with perfect B cup breasts, long beautiful chestnut brown hair, and big and warm brown eyes. It was more than that though, more than just her cute sexy tight body and adorable face covered in cute freckles.

This was Jen, the girl he'd had a little crush on ever since they'd met and she'd friend zoned him.

So it hadn't come as a surprise, at least to him, when he hardened against her stomach just a bit. He just couldn't help his very natural reaction to holding her in his arms, and the fact that she hadn't pulled away from him yet, but instead held him even tighter as he heard her breath catch, which just turned him on more and made him harder.

He looked down and she looked up into his eyes with a hunger reflected her own.

"This is a terrible idea Jennifer."

She nodded, "The absolute worst," she agreed as her arms left his waist.

He thought she was about to step back, but instead she threw her arms over his shoulders, and pulled him down by his neck into an ardently needy kiss.

She broke it and whispered, "I know you can't belong to me and only me. I don't share well, but maybe..." she trailed off and kissed him again, and moaned in deep desire into his mouth as she gripped him through the loincloth.

The soft leather felt surprisingly good as she stroked it lightly up and down his length. It felt incredible, but he was so much more turned on by the fact that it was his Jennifer doing it, than what was being done.

Then she surprised him again, as she undid his loincloth and it fell to the floor, she dropped to her knees while she maintained eye contact with her warm brown eyes, which were lit with desire, and then slowly licked him from base to tip, before taking just the tip of him into her mouth.

She moaned, and seemed to melt in pleasure, as she sucked and circled the sensitive glans with her tongue and stroked his base.

His sweet Jen, with the smile, was sucking him off and looked to be enjoying it to the point of bliss. He just watched her with awe, and pleasure, as she played with his cock and pleasured him with soft teasing touches of tongue, lips, and hands.

"That feels amazing Jen."

She moaned, vibrating his head, and then tried to take him in further. She looked so damned beautiful with his cock in her mouth and acting in a wanton fashion. She choked a bit, and backed off slightly, but the fact she couldn't deep throat him didn't make the moment and the pleasure any less surreal or hot for him.

She popped her mouth off of him and stroked him hard and fast with both hands, as she looked up at him sultrily, and said breathily, "I've been craving this cock for days. You like the way my hot dirty mouth feels?"

Shy Jennifer seemed to be completely gone as she started to make love to his length with tongue, lips, and the edge of her vibrating throat. It wasn't the best blowjob he'd ever had technically, but she was incredibly passionate, and he could see how much she wanted to be on her knees for him.

That made an enormous difference. Between that and the fact it was their first encounter together, and he'd been wanting Jen for such a long time, it was literally a fantasy come true, so he knew he wouldn't last much longer at all.

He moaned when she lightly squeezed and rolled his balls, as she bobbed and stroked him in perfect harmony with her mouth and other hand.

His hands dropped to her hair and head, and he groaned out, "I'm going to cum," as he felt his balls start to tingle and his legs grow weaker.

She moaned in approval and started to bob her head and stroke him even faster, and then he gasped as his body locked up and he went past the point of no return and started to fill her eager mouth. He shot his load between her soft lips as he looked down at her adorably cute face and warm brown eyes.

She sighed in delight, and sucked lightly past his now very sensitive glans as she milked his base, obviously determined to claim every last drop of his load in her warm wet mouth. Then she pulled off of him and stood up.

He kissed her demandingly and unsnapped her armor at her crotch, he'd certainly had enough experience getting the bustier in this game off of a female. He cupped her mound and teased the length of his middle finger between her wet labia, causing her to gasp into his mouth. Then he tossed her armor over her shoulder, and removed his own breastplate.

He picked her up and took her to the bed like a man possessed, then spread her legs and dove in face first. As much as Jennifer had wanted his cock in her mouth, he'd been dying to taste her for as long as he could remember. He licked slowly up her ready slit, and then slipped his tongue dexterously through the silken folds of her hood and tapped her clit with the end of his tongue.

She gasped and gripped his hair tightly, and he took note her clit was extremely sensitive, and started to lick her carefully, mostly through the hood, and every once in a while, slipped through the folds to raise her up higher toward bliss.

His fingers had long since made their way up her thighs, and slid between her warm tight labia into her sex. He curled his fingers while he continued to tease her clit, and searched for the G-spot. It didn't take him long to find the somewhat spongy rougher surface and he started to rub down on it as he sucked her folds into his mouth and batted her clit with his warm tongue one last time to send her over.

She pulled his head sharply into her as she screamed, "Ted!" and started to tremble and buck against his face in an intense orgasm. He couldn't move his head at all, between the grip in his hair, and her thighs squeezing his head he just smiled and kept licking, claiming her liquid silken pleasure and slurping it up.

He was beyond hard again from making her cum and scream so hard, so as soon as she started to come down and he could move again, he lifted his head, grabbed her legs and spread them wide and put them in front of his shoulders. He almost bent her double as he leaned forward, lined up, and pushed into her warm wet tight heaven.

The liquid silken friction was heaven on the head of his cock as he pushed in and stretched her out. She was so tight and felt so good as she hugged his cock with her warmth, and then she bore down and squeezed him on purpose, as her pussy rippled up and down his cock.

She gasped in pleasure and looked in his eyes, "Fuck me Ted," she demanded in a sultry sexy and heated voice, "Fuck me now. Claim me with that gloriously large fat cock until you cum in me."

He could barely believe those words came from the sweet Jennifer he knew, and it drove him to do exactly what she wanted. He started to slam into her hard and fast, and she started to buck her body and grind her hips as their bodies met with an intense slapping sound.

Her eyes had a lustful wanton desire in them as she met his every thrust, but there was also a softness there that he recognized. Now wasn't the time to think though, now was the time to fuck, he'd consider it later. Her sex felt so damned good as he took her hard and fast, and claimed her as she desired.

She screamed, "Oh. Fuck!" and then breathily said, "Ted!"

Then her eyes widened and she started to cum around his cock, rippling, trembling, and flooding around and against him as he continued the fast punishing pace. In the throes of ecstasy, she couldn't meet his thrusts anymore, but that didn't stop him from fucking her hard and fast all the way through her blissful pleasure.

He loved this position, he was so deep inside of her.

He'd made it through that first orgasm thanks to her blow job, but when her sex started to milk him hard again just one minute later, and Jennifer started to keen in pleasure and started a third orgasm that put the first two to shame, he knew he couldn't hold it. She was too sexy, too sensuous, and he was going to fill her tight warm pussy any moment.

She trembled, bucked, shook, and whimpered in an erotic dance beneath him, and her milking and grasping greedy sex wouldn't be denied.

He grunted as the pleasure overcame his body and mind, and started to shoot pulse after pulse of his seed into her tight satin sheath.

When they started to come down, he collapsed to the side, and they both stared at each other as they regained both their breath, and their wits. He moved to pull her against him, he wanted to feel her warm body against his, but she rolled away, and sat up on the edge of the bed, out of reach.

He frowned in thought, and asked in confusion, "What's wrong Jen?"

Jen chuckled a little sadly, and then sighed, "Nothing Ted, you were wonderful, thank you. I... really need to think, and I don't think I can handle you holding me right now, okay?"

He nodded slowly, and didn't take offense, although he did want to cuddle with her and hold her, he wasn't so needy he couldn't give her space. He was pretty sure he knew what was going on, but then women were rather a mystery to him, so he could be way off base. Either way he sighed softly and laid back. Right or wrong about what he believed the problem was, she needed to figure it out for herself.

Still, he'd seen the longing in her eyes under the lust and wanton desire. Maybe her plan had just been to try and be fuck buddies, like the relationship he'd described to her when he told her about Kara and Nicci. It would explain why she demanded they fuck, and why she'd spoken dirty that way, to keep her emotional distance. The same reason she didn't want his touch now, because she wanted to melt into it.

But from where he sat, her idea hadn't quite worked to plan.

Or, he could be reading into it way too much. He tried to convince himself it wasn't his problem, she was a grown woman, just like Mia had said. Still, that didn't make him feel like less of a dick, as she got up from the bed, pulled on her armor, and mumbled a goodbye in a strained voice before she left out the door.

"Fuck," he whispered quietly but fervently after the door shut.

Sleeping with her had been his fantasy for so long, but in his fantasies it had never ended this way. He wondered if they were even friends now, he would have to wait and see. He hoped so, but it wasn't up to him. He brought up the overlay command window for the game, and watched as her icon grayed out.

She'd logged off.

"Fucking fuck," he muttered under his breath, he felt like an ass. He sighed, and got dressed himself before he logged out.

Chapter Thirty-One

After he logged out, he took a moment to bounce to Silvia's apartment, and he checked it over more carefully room by room. There was no indication she'd been coerced, or taken from there. All the usual stuff a woman would take with her was gone, and she'd left no messages, subtle or otherwise.

He still hoped that he was blowing this all out of proportion in his head. He'd come to the conclusion though, that there was nothing at all he could do but wait. Either Silvia would contact him, and he'd feel like an idiot, or the A.I.s would track her down. He couldn't really even contact the police, not until forty-eight hours were up he couldn't.

He bounced back and left the sound and touch program active, and then sat in the room on ship for a moment. He actually had some free time before his night with Trudy, he'd only been in the game world for a little over an hour and a half, but going back didn't appeal to him. He brought up his overlay, and thought he might as well study. It wouldn't help if he just sat there and pulled his hair out in worry...

He looked up as the door opened, and Trudy was covered with a dust like substance.

He smiled.

"Hey baby, looking good, you need help in the shower?"

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers