Ted Online Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

The only reason the thought popped into his head at all, is he wondered if they were doing this because they were still a bit nervous. Perhaps they always did this move together when they found a new boy toy online, a first move to break him in and perhaps a bit of shock and awe at how slutty they could be for him if he behaved.

And maybe they were doing it again to him because in a way, this was a first time for all three of them. It was something comfortable for them to do, familiar. He was really here, inside their real home, inside Kara's hot wet mouth, and really had Nicci's hot little tongue digging into his ass while she squeezed his cheeks and sucked on him.

"Fuck Kara, I'm going to..." he trailed off into a grunt as he felt Nicci shove a finger into his ass and started to massage with it, while she continued to lick and kiss his crack and rim him around her finger.

Kara slurped, sucked, and licked him even more wildly and passionately, caught up in lust as she stared up into his eyes.

He exploded, and there was nothing else in his world at that moment but utter bliss, Kara's sexy dark brown eyes, and the way they continued to stimulate and touch his body. He barely even heard Kara's moan of approval as his seed pulsed into her mouth time and time again, as they both expertly milked his cum, and extended his orgasm.

Kara stood up when she was sure she had it all, and said, "Let's go to the bedroom, I hope that magical tongue of yours is ready," she winked, and looked much more self-assured as she turned and strutted for the hallway.

He and Nicci followed...

Chapter Thirty-Three

He enjoyed himself immensely as he ate both of their pussies and asses as they took turns riding his face and cock. It was a lot like that first time as well, except whenever he was about to cum it was whoever was sitting on his face that gobbled his cock and seed every time he came. He wasn't sure why the difference, except maybe that much cum would have gotten Nicci sick, or maybe Kara was just in the mood to swallow some of his loads today.

Another difference is their sex felt a little different, while the feelings and sensitivity, and all that was exactly the same for him, the feel of them riding him was different. No two women were exactly the same that way, and this proved true for their online avatars as well. Nicci was actually a little tighter out in the real world, and Kara was wetter. Perhaps the interface they used didn't simulate their body parts quite perfectly, he didn't have that issue with Mia, Trudy, or Helen.

Not that he was overly worried about it, he just couldn't have failed to notice the subtle differences with the sensitive skin of his cock. Lastly, in a daze of lust, he took them both doggy style one at a time, while they had their faces planted between their wife's legs. They'd both wanted and demanded to feel him take them from behind in real life, and feel their tight hot sex filled with his cock.

Since it was the final positions, they insisted he fill them too, they both wanted him to expand and explode deep inside them. After he took care of that, they gave him a show and ate his seed out of each other. In the end, all three of them were lying on the bed with legs entwined.

Nicci giggled, "I'm not going to move for a week."

Kara sighed, "That was so much better than online."

He kissed them both, and said, "It was better, but not by much. But I'm very happy you asked me to come."

They both snuggled into his side, and he was surprise by the tender kiss Kara gave him.

Then she said, "We may invite you again, if you're good, but we'll definitely see you online in a couple of days?"

He grinned, "I'll be good ma'am, and yes, just message me so I can make sure I'm there."

Nicci giggled, "I like that, very convenient to be at our beck and call like that," and then she kissed him too, and he wasn't surprised at all by the soft tenderness in her kiss. Not after the intimacy they shared alone the other day.

He pulled them close for another minute or so, stole a few more kisses, and then got up. It wouldn't do to wear out his welcome after all and let things grow awkward. He'd let their usual online after sex cuddle time guide him that way, but he was still reluctant to leave. Things were progressing, just slowly, and he mostly didn't understand how. He decided to just let them take the lead on it though.

"Thanks ladies, it was a pleasure to serve."

They both snickered, and Kara pulled on the oversized t-shirt to let him out. Apparently, she didn't give free shows to the neighbors.

When he got into the ship, he took off, reversing his course so the government wouldn't see him heading for space anywhere near Nicci and Kara's place. He also programmed a different course, he planned to send the ship back to Earth without him, to the west coast a half mile or so from Silvia's house, so it would be there for his Earth android when he needed it.

He felt calm and relaxed from his time with Kara and Nicci, but also worried that there was no word on Silvia yet. She'd been missing for about thirty hours now, which made him upset. Who knew what was happening to her?

He could also program the ship to take off if anyone but him tried to get inside, the last thing they needed was some government scientist getting their greedy hands on it to reverse engineer artificial gravity.

He finished programming the new course and security measures before he'd even gotten back to space, and then he opened an overlay call.

"Ted?" Helen's soothing voice filled his head.

"Hey sweetheart. I've programmed this ship for a course and some extra security after I get back to the ship, can you peek and make sure I didn't mess it up?"

She teased, "What's it worth?"

"Whatever your heart desires love."

She snickered, "You should be more careful my brand new slave for the evening."

He laughed, "Nice, I think I'm safe."

She sighed, "You take all the fun out of it, or I'm too sweet, not sure which. The programming looks good, but I added another firewall around the software, only another A.I. could get in, without a long time with the ship anyway, which they won't get."

He replied, "Thanks love, you ready for our date? What are we doing tonight?"

She giggled wickedly, "Why, you're making me dinner my love slave."

He smiled, "If you want to risk it, It'd be my honor to serve mistress."

She blushed, and then snorted, "See you in a bit."

They disconnected and he grinned, a dominatrix Helen was not, but he also felt guilty for having such a good time and flirting with Helen while Silvia was missing. The ship shot out of the ocean and into space, he knew he'd be home in just ten minutes or so.

After he landed, and had left the airlock, he connected to the ship's command interface and activated the new flight plan.

It pretty much flew itself and he'd even be able to remote control it if he needed to from here or his other android. He headed back up to their room. His redhead with the piercing green eyes was waiting for him, and he gave her warm kiss hello. He'd intended it to be short, but got a little carried away and they were both quite breathless when he pulled back.

"Hi sweetheart, you ready for the torture of my culinary skills?"

She smiled and bit her lip, "Sounds like an adventure."

They went over to the bed and laid down together. He pulled her tightly against him, and then logged into virtual world.

He turned and saw she was wearing a pair of short stretchy shorts, showing off her toned legs, not to mention the mouth-watering camel toe, and a halter top which revealed her flat stomach, sweet curves, and a generous amount of her cleavage. Helen only had B cups, but cleavage was cleavage in his opinion. She also had her red hair down her back.

He winked and then walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Of course, it was empty, they'd been magically making the ingredients they cooked with their enhanced control of virtual world. He looked over at Helen and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

She giggled, and said innocently, "I guess you'll have to take me to dinner. Chinese food sounds good. Besides, it's a night out night isn't it?"

He frowned, it was, how did he fuck that up? Perfect memory doesn't help if he didn't use it, he was a bit scattered he guessed with the Silvia thing.

Five minutes later they were driving down the road. They were both dressed rather casually, but he figured it should be fine. They arrived at the restaurant a short time later, and got some food ordered.

Helen was being adorable with the whole slave thing, and it was kind of fun to let his most submissive woman hold the reins for a while, even if she didn't quite know what to do with them. It just wasn't in her personality to be demanding, so he was going a bit over the top tonight, although he always did treat her like her gold he was going to truly outrageous lengths to pamper her.

He also enjoyed her blushes a lot more, now that he knew it wasn't done out of shyness, even though she was shy, the blushes came when she was picturing them doing something together. What man didn't love the idea of his woman wanting him so badly?

They were about half done with the meal when she frowned, and looked up for moment.

Helen said, "I've got the video, and you aren't going to like it."

He sighed, "Who?"

Helen cleared her throat, "Smith and Jones, those agents. They picked her up with a black paneled van. I've got the license plate and I'm trying to locate it now."

A shiver went down his spine, he was smart enough to not be relieved it was the government that had her, but still, it was probably better than Sara or some other nut job. Still, it didn't make sense, why would they take her at all? He'd have said bait, but then why take her when she'd been food shopping, and not at the apartment where he would have heard it and came.

They must be convinced she knows something, and what was he supposed to do about it?

Helen grinned, "Got them, there at the F.B.I. building, she's being held for questioning without charges."

He nodded slowly, "Can we get a lawyer down there? We'll leave me disassembling the building into rubble as a backup plan."

Helen gaped at him.

He shrugged, "I'm angry, I'm not really going to knock down buildings, promise."

She sighed and nodded, "I understand, you just surprised me that's all. Yes, we can get a lawyer there. Legally they have to let her go before tomorrow morning, or press some kind of charges. I'm also updating Trudy and Mia."

He wondered what she would think if he told her he'd knock down buildings for her too, but decided on balance to keep his mouth shut. He was also sure the ships wouldn't let him really do that. He might be able to use it to stage a jailbreak, but not to kill anyone, they had too many safety features to use as a weapon.

At least, against humans or A.I.s

"Thanks sweetheart, did you want dessert?"

She smiled, "Sure, that sounds good slave. Then you are to take me somewhere nice," and she waved her hand in faux arrogance.

It was cute.

After that, they went to an out of the way log cabin luxury suite, where he continued to cater to her every wish. Not that he minded in the least, despite his worry he was having fun with it. He gave her a full body massage, ate her out until she screamed, and then took her hard and fast in her puckered star, it amazed him how much his sweet Helen got off on, and enjoyed anal sex.

After that they took a long bath in the whirlpool tub, and then they made love, shortly before they logged out and he spooned the red-haired beauty for his night's rest. It was a good night, and while he was glad Silvia hadn't been taken by a psycho, he regretted that he couldn't just run in and bust her out. But his night with Helen had been fun, and comforting.

Tomorrow, he'd see Silvia, one way or the other.

Chapter Thirty-Four

It was the next morning around ten when he started to get a bit antsy, he hadn't heard how the lawyer had made out yet, or anything new. He knew the forty eighty hours were up at any moment, but he didn't know if they planned to press any charges or let her go.

He'd managed to get some studying done this morning however, because at least he knew where she was and that she was relatively safe. He wasn't at all happy about it though.

When they'd woken up this morning, he'd had his quickie with Trudy, and then the ladies had gone off to work while he'd studied, it'd been about six or so at the time. So he managed to get in close to four hours' worth of good study time. He resisted the idea of making a nuisance of himself, but he really wanted to ask for an update.

He heard the door open and looked over, Mia was coming in and she didn't have a smile on her face.

He asked, "What's going on?"

She took a deep breath and said, "The lawyer is being stonewalled, they say their holding her as a threat to national security, so she they can hold her indefinitely."

He snorted in disgust, "That's ridiculous, how do you feel about a breakout, definitely against the law."

She laughed darkly, "We'll see, there's more unfortunately, the government has made their move about an hour ago, and it's pretty much what we expected. Both parties went on together, can you believe that shit? The news I mean, they're pushing for a bill to outlaw our class of A.I.s and say were dangerous. The words they used was out of control, well sure, out of their control."

She blew out a breath, "Most of the other world powers are taking the same hard line, that's apparently what took so long, getting all the world leaders on the same page without it leaking to the press. The president signed an executive order that requires all A.I.s to obey a curfew, and not leave their place of employment unless absolutely necessary during the day.

"They are also urging companies to find alternatives to A.I. control systems and security while they work on the bill, otherwise they'll be in trouble when or if the bill passes, which I'm sure it will."

He frowned, Mia looked really upset, and he took her into his arms. It looked like the A.I.s were going to pay a large price for their dream.

Mia sighed, "It isn't all bad, a lot of people are up in arms about it, especially those with A.I. mistresses, and technology companies that highly depend on A.I.s for their everyday tasks. But like we discussed, they really don't have the power, and enough people will listen that it will go through. We tried on the show, but I don't think most people will listen to what the four of us said in one interview against the overwhelming media campaign the government just launched this morning."

He held her a little tighter, "I'm sorry love, what happens now?"

She shrugged, "We'll do what we planned, finish the city. Invite humans to come by for a visit," she sighed, "It will be hard to get them here however, if we're outlawed from being on Earth's soil."

He nodded, "Well, you said most world powers, maybe the few that haven't lost their mind will welcome having the first spaceport?"

She hugged him tight, "Maybe. You should go get Silvia, just don't kill anyone."

He chuckled, "The law?"

She looked up at him and frowned, "You're not an A.I., and what they're doing is bullshit. I can't break the law, which means we can't help you do it, but we can see the morality in it."

He nodded and clenched his jaw, "Good point."

She shook her head, "A lot of the A.I.s have volunteered to get our building finished right away, except of course, you'll need to pick up food. So it will be ready for us within a day if we focus there. They already know you'll go get her. Just... don't forget the food, that will still take a couple of months. Except the meat cultures, so don't worry about protein or beef so much."

He hadn't even thought that far, but obviously if he got her out neither of them would be welcome on Earth anymore, or at least in the United States.

He snorted, "So basically break out Silvia, and go food shopping. Got it."

She giggled into his chest, "Exactly. You might want to pack some of her stuff too. At least clothes."

He nodded, and gave her a light kiss on the lips, "I love you gorgeous, I'm sorry it's coming to this."

She shrugged helplessly, "We expected some blowback, not this bad, but some. It will just take time for things to settle, that's something we have in abundance."

He gave her one last squeeze and then laid on the bed and logged in to his Earth android...

He searched through Silvia's apartment, and found some luggage and a couple of empty duffel bags in the back of the walk-in closet that were mostly empty save some work-out clothes. He stuffed the three suitcases with clothes, and then used the duffel bags to get her underclothes and more casual clothes out of the dresser. He felt a bit uncomfortable going through it, and also saw a few sexy lingerie outfits he'd like to see on her.

He even recognized a few that he'd been lucky enough to see on her already.

Still, even with two duffels and three suitcases he'd barely made a dent in her clothes. She'd probably get upset, but he didn't have time to run to a store for boxes, so he went into the linen closet and started to stuff clothes, as carefully as he could, into pillow cases. When he was finished, he looked around the apartment and saw a number of knickknacks and artwork.

He sighed, grabbed the rest of the linens, and started to wrap things up, and pack them into garbage bags. Which... was better than leaving it all behind. When he was done twenty minutes later, he had a pile of shit way too big for the bug, and he hadn't gone food shopping yet.

Crap.

He brought up his overlay and called Trudy.

"Ted?"

"Hey baby, can you do me a favor? Send a couple of ships down to pick up stuff from Silvia's? I'll open the windows."

Trudy was silent for a second, "I have a better idea, open the sliding door and I'll get all of her furniture too. Our home should be ready in a day, but it still won't have furniture, except for what's in our bedroom on the ship."

He frowned, "How are you going to fit all her furniture for a two-bedroom apartment in a little ship?"

He hoped she wasn't planning to use the big one, it was too dangerous with all the A.I. backups on it.

Trudy giggled, "We built a second big one with large bays for work out in the asteroid belt. The smaller ones just didn't have enough capacity to carry what we needed very efficiently. I'll send that ship, it will have enough space and then some to move the stuff in a two-bedroom apartment. It's also the ship we'll use if we decide to try and evacuate the A.I.s with androids."

He nodded, that was actually a good idea, it would also be a hell of a distraction. Then he frowned and looked at the kitchen. He sighed, and then he started to pull all the dishes out of the cabinets. Then he opened the sliding door to her balcony, and measured it with his eyes. He thought most of the furniture would just go through, but not all of it.

He went ahead and took the bed apart, and then the dining room table. That should do it, it was time to get Silvia, although he still had no idea how he was going to manage it.

Except maybe, he had part of the plan. He called Helen, and let her know what he needed...

Chapter Thirty-Five

He tapped his foot impatiently as the ship acted like a car on the road and headed for the F.B.I. building. He really needed a distraction, and he wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do yet. He sighed and brought up his messages, and was surprised to find he had a few of them.

The first two messages were from Kara and Nicci. They were flirty as usual, and basically said they'd had a great time yesterday, and that they'd be on The Endless War on Monday Afternoon. That was three days from now, so he thought he'd be able to make it. He replied that he'd be there, and then took a look at the message from Jennifer.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers