Ted’s Pizza Shop

Story Info
Jamie's working with late with Tina, and she hooks him up.
6.4k words
4.41
60.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,739 Followers

The pizza shop was busy, really busy that night. That was odd for a plain old Thursday night. By the time we were closing up at ten, I had run ragged, pulling tubs of toppings out of the cooler, chopping vegetables and mushrooms, opening cans of sauce, and lugging trays loaded with dough balls. I was dead tired and couldn't wait to get home and get my homework done so I could go to bed.

Ted was with us the whole night. I was working with Tina and Marie and a new guy who kept putting too much cheese on the pizzas. I was sweeping up a bunch of the shredded mozzarella that he spilled on the floor hen Ted came over, looking at his watch.

"Listen, Jamie. Tina's gonna give you a ride home tonight. You can leave that. I'm gonna stay late ad clean up," he said, then turned away and walked to his office at the back of the shop.

I leaned the broom against the counter. That was fine with me. I looked around for Tina. She was at the front counter, taking off her apron. She looked exhausted, too. I had hardly spoken to her all night, or rather, she barely said a word to me. Was she upset at me, too?

In the back of my mind, I was anxious about what I had done with Mrs. Flock. If she told Mom, I could be in a lot of trouble. I was also bothered by Hannah's reaction when I told her that Kristin had invited me to a party with her friends. How did I keep getting in trouble with all these girls?

"Jamie? You ready?" Tina said, and tossed her apron on the stool by the telephones.

"Yeah. I'm ready."

I tossed my own apron on the counter and followed her out the front door. I noticed that Marie was staying late. That was odd, but what the hell. Better her than me.

I got in on the passenger side of Tina's old, rusty Toyota. I was thrilled just to be sitting next to her in her car, even if she did not look happy to have to taxi me around. She started the car, then looked at me. Her eyes looked weary.

"What time do you gotta be home?" she said.

"Uh ... Midnight."

"You got a couple of hours. Wanna hang out?"

"Uh ... Sure," I said.

That was what I said, but what I really wanted to do was shout at the top of my lungs something like "Are you fucking nuts? Of course I do."

"Cool. You wanna get some coffee?" she said.

"Yeah, but ..."

"But what?"

"I should probably tell my Mom I'm gonna be home late," I said.

Tina handed me her cell phone.

"That's smart. Don't make your Mom mad," she said.

She started driving while I dialed. Mom wasn't home, so I left a message on the voicemail, then handed the phone back to Tina. I hoped that was enough. I would call again later to make sure she got the message.

We stopped at the Jasmine House Coffee Shop, not far from the pizza shop. I'd been there a couple of times with Mark. Jasmine was the old Chinese woman who owned the place. She was behind the counter with two of her three daughters, who were stunning to look at.

I orders a caramel machiatto and watched the youngest daughter make it. She was so beautiful it was hard to take my eyes off of her. I looked at her mother, who was telling them things in Chinese. Could she have been that good looking, too, when she was their age?

It was cool to be there with Tina, except that she didn't hang out with me. She met a couple of her friends and spent the whole time hanging out with them. They were twins and had dark hair and dark makeup around their eyes. I was hoping Tina would bring them over and introduce me, but that never happened.

So I enjoyed the coffee and the big, soft, comfortable chair. I closed my eyes. It would have been easy to fall asleep right there, and I could dream about those twin girls with the dark hair and dark eyes climbing naked into bed with me ...

Someone shook my shoulder and I opened my eyes. It was Tina, with an unhappy frown on her face.

"Try to stay awake, will ya? Come on. We're leaving," she said and started toward the door.

I sat up. The twins were gone. I still had about half of my coffee left. I took one big swig, burned my tongue, and left the rest of it on the table by the big, comfortable chair.

I had to run to catch up to her at her car. I didn't know why she was in a hurry, but she looked like she was in a bad mood, so I didn't want to bother her about it.

We drove for a little while before she turned to me and said something.

"Can you believe that bitch?" she said.

"Who?"

"She's sleeping with my ex-boyfriend. I can't believe her. She's got a hell of a lot of nerve," Tina said, and steered the car like she was angry at everyone on the road.

I held onto the door handle and tried not to let myself get too terrified. That was difficult, though, with the way she was cutting in and out of traffic.

"I could kill her. How could she do that to me? He is such an asshole," she said.

I just nodded. I had no idea who she was talking about. I just hoped that if she was going to kill anyone, it would be this mysterious other girl and not me.

She turned the steering wheel abruptly to the right and the car whipped into the parking lot of a party store, with the tires squealing. She parked next to a pickup truck, shut off the engine, and grabbed her purse.

"I got the munchies. I'm gonna get some Doritos. You want anything?" she said.

"Uh ... Yeah. Sure," I said, and jumped out of the car.

We went into the party store together, like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. That would have been cool, if anyone had been there to see us, but except for the woman behind the counter, who was reading a magazine, the store was empty. It was just as well. No one would believe that a hot girl like Tina would go out with a guy like me.

The Doritos sounded good, but what I really wanted was some Cheetos. I grabbed a bag and was standing in front of the cooler, trying to decide between a root beer and a Mountain Dew.

"Hey Jamie. Come over here," Tina said.

She was on the other side of the store, all the way down the last aisle. I grabbed and A&W root beer and walked over to find her.

She was standing in front of the racks of condoms and held up a black box, like the one Mom gave me.

"Are these the right size?" she said.

"For what?"

She laughed. "For you, dummy."

She shoved the box into my hands.

"Uh ... I guess so," I said.

"Good. Buy them," she said and put some money in my hand.

I looked at the condoms in my hand, then at her. She had an annoyed expression.

"Go ahead. I wanna get a couple of other things," she said.

I walked up to the register, where the woman was still reading the magazine. My hands were shaking. How could she expect me to buy condoms? I was going to die of embarrassment.

I put the Cheetos and root beer and condoms on the counter. The woman put her magazine down, smiled at me briefly, and started to ring up each thing. When she got to the box of condoms, she stopped and looked at me funny. Her eyes narrowed.

"Aren't you a bit young to buy condoms?" she said.

"I'm ... old enough," I said, and hoped she didn't catch my lie.

But she laughed and handed the box of condoms back to me.

"I think these are gonna be a little big for you," she said.

Tina came up beside me and put her stuff on the counter.

"What's the matter?" she said.

"She won't let me buy these," I said, and held up the box of condoms.

The woman behind the counter had her fist on her hip and a sneer on her face.

"I think your friend here wishes he was big enough to fill out those Magnums," she said with a chuckle.

Tina looked at me and shrugged.

"Show it to her," she said.

"What?" the woman behind the counter said.

"What?" I said.

"Go ahead. Make her a believer," Tina said.

The woman behind the counter turned her skeptical eyes to me. One of her eyebrows arched.

My palms were sweating. My heart was pounding. How could she expect me to just pull my dick out in front of a stranger?

But I was strangely excited by the idea. I had the same funny feeling that I did earlier that day when I put Mrs. Flock's hand on it.

I put the box of condoms back on the counter. The woman's other eyebrow went up. I pulled down the zipper, reached into my jeans and pulled my dick out. It was only half-hard. I stroked it a few times and it quickly grew to its full length. The woman's eyes got real big.

"Sweet Jesus," she said.

She picked up the box of Magnums and put them in the bag.

"Go ahead, son. This one's on me," she said.

I stuffed my hard cock back into my jeans and grabbed the bag off the counter. Tina had a smug grin on her face. The woman grabbed her stuff and started to ring it up. Her head was shaking.

"I feel for you, you poor girl," she said.

We got back in the car, and Tina was laughing.

"Oh my God. Did you see the look on her face? Wait 'til I tell Marie about this," she said.

"What did she mean when she said she felt for you?" I said.

Tina stopped laughing and looked at me. She still had that smug grin.

"I don't know," she said, and started the car.

She drove for a while to an apartment building on the other side of the railroad tracks. She pulled into a parking spot, shut off the car and opened her door to get out.

"Is this where you live?" I said, and quickly unfastened my seat belt and opened my door to go with her.

Tina paused and looked at the apartment building like she hadn't noticed where they were.

"No. I live with my Mom and Dad. This is my brother's apartment. He lets me use it when he's not home."

We walked across the parking lot together.

"For what?" I said.

Tina shrugged. "For whatever."

I slowed a step. My heart skipped. She continued on ahead of me. Ok, it was obvious that there could only be one reason that she wanted me to buy condoms. I just couldn't believe she was serious about it, though. It was all beginning to add up: the condoms, her brother's apartment. The whatever could only be the one thing I had dreamed about my whole life.

My head started to spin and I put my hand on a car to hold myself up. I wanted to jump up and down with my fists in the air and shout as loud as I could, except that I was so dizzy I could barely stand on my own two feet.

"Jamie? Are you coming?" she said.

She stopped at the top of a short stairway up to the door that went into the apartment building. I almost laughed and said "Not yet," but I just ran up the stairs.

My dick had softened after I showed it to the woman at the party store, but it was quickly growing hard again. With it hanging down the leg of my jeans, I had to hop up the steps to the third floor.

Tina had a key to the apartment on her key ring. I followed her in and she turned on the light. She tossed her keys on the counter and went into the small kitchen area, where she turned on another light.

"Have a seat. Make yourself at home," she said.

I walked into the apartment. Her brother had a tv on a stand, a sofa and a recliner, a table in front of the sofa, and a stereo by the window. It was bigger than my bedroom, but not a lot different, even with the clothes on the floor and the dirty dishes on the table. Tina stood beside me, looking at it.

"My brother is such a slob. Want a beer?" she said, and held out a cold bottle of beer.

"Yeah. You bet," I said, and took the bottle.

She had another bottle in her other hand. I was looking for a bottle opener when she twisted the cap off of her bottle and tossed it in the trash by the refrigerator. She tilted her beer to her mouth and took a big drink.

I twisted the cap off of my bottle and tossed it at the trash can. It bounced off the edge and hit the floor. I moved around Tina, scooped it up, and dropped it in the trash. Tina hadn't noticed, but was in the other room, by the stereo.

I took a sip of my beer and coughed. She turned to look at me.

"What's the matter?" she said.

I shook my head and wiped my mouth.

"I never ... had beer before," I said.

She chuckled.

"You're kidding. That's so cute."

She took another big drink of her beer and walked over to the stereo. I left my bag of stuff on the counter and walked over and stood beside her. She was looking through the collection of CDs. She shook her head.

"Jesus. My brother listens to the most boring music," she said.

I pulled out an Ozzy Osbourne CD.

"This one's cool," I said.

"Don't be stupid," she said.

My shoulders slumped. I put the CD back. She picked another one, opened it, and put the disc in the player. I went over to the sofa and sat down. A second later, a Christina Aguilera song started, and I cringed.

"That's better," Tina said.

She held her arms up with her bottle of beer in one hand, swinging her hips side to side like she was dancing with herself. I watched and took another sip of my beer. It was bitter and tasted terrible, but I didn't care. I was alone in a room with a hot chick, and she was giving me a private show.

She put her beer bottle on the table in front of the sofa.

"Watch my beer. I gotta pee," she said.

She went into the bathroom, which was next to the door to the bedroom.

I sighed. What was I doing there? I was beginning to think that she hadn't brought me there to have sex with her after all, but that she was just going to get drunk and I was going to be late getting home.

I looked at my beer. I might as well get drunk, too. If I wasn't going to get laid and Mom was going to be mad at me anyway, she couldn't be that much more mad at me for drinking beer. Even my dick had gone soft, as if it had given up on any chance of some action tonight.

The toilet flushed and Tina came out of the bathroom. She picked up her bottle of beer and flopped on the sofa beside me. She tilted her bottle to her lips, drained the rest of her beer, and slammed it down on the table.

"God, I love beer. You want another one?" she said.

She hopped back up again. Her tight jeans had dropped low on her hips, exposing the strap of her blue thong bikini. She pulled her jeans up.

"Not for me," I said.

I held up my bottle. I had hardly finished half of it.

She went into the kitchen and came back with another bottle of beer. She twisted the cap off and took a long drink, tilting her head way back. Her boobs stretched the front of her t-shirt like they were going to rip through it.

She lowered the bottle. A drop of beer ran down her chin and dripped on the front of her t-shirt. She stood in front of the sofa where I was sitting, and she was staring at me with a funny look in her eyes.

"Jamie?" she said.

"Yeah?"

The corners of her mouth curled up. She handed me her bottle. Now I had a beer in each hand. With her eyes still on mine, she grabbed the bottom edge of her t-shirt and pulled it off over her head. She had a small, gold crucifix around her neck, that dangled between her boobs. My jaw fell open. I nearly dropped both bottles of beer.

Her arms reached around behind her back to unfasten her bra, and she pulled it away. My eyes locked in on her gorgeous boobs and her hard nipples. In my jeans, my penis twitched.

Tina dropped her bra on the floor, next to her t-shirt.

"Jamie?" she said.

"Yeah?" I said. My voice cracked.

She ran her hands over her boobs and down her slender waist to her hips.

"Do you like my body?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

She climbed on the sofa with me, straddling my lap. Her boobs swayed only inches from my face and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. The warmth of her crotch pressed down on the hard bulge of my erection and I groaned.

"That's good. I like your body, too."

She took the beer bottles from my hands and put them on the table. She brushed her long hair behind her ears, put her hands on my shoulders, bent forward and pressed her lips on mine.

My eyes bulged. I thought my heart was going to burst. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and my dick snapped to a full erection, like it was encouraged again and couldn't wait to get some action.

She reached down for my hand and put it on her boob. My fingers squeezed her soft flesh. I moaned into her mouth and practically went limp under her.

She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her warm crotch on my hard bulge, like she was giving me one of those lap dances that Mark told me about. I was melting. If she kept that up, I was going to cum in my jeans.

My other had slipped down the curve of her bare back and touched the strap of her thong panties. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. A thin string of saliva stretched between our lips. Her hips were still rocking back and forth.

"It's time, Jamie," she said in a low, husky voice.

She climbed off of my lap and stood in front of me. She held out her hand and helped me to my feet. She pointed toward the kitchen.

"Don't forget those condoms. You're gonna need them."

I grabbed the box of condoms from the plastic bag that I left on the counter and followed Tina into the bedroom. She turned on the light. The bedroom was a lot like the other room, but with more clothes piled everywhere. The one thing I did notice was the blanket on the bed with the big Air Force insignia in the center.

"You ever use one of those?" Tina said.

I looked at the black box in my hand.

"Uh ... No," I said.

I didn't want to tell her that I did, and that my Mom was the one who showed me how to put it on.

"Come on. I'll help you with it. They can be kinda tricky, especially if you got a big dick like yours."

She sat on the bed, facing me. I wasn't sure what to do, so I gave her the box. She put it on the bed beside her.

"Come here," she said, and motioned for me to come closer with her finger.

I stepped closer to her. I kept trying not to stare at her boobs. The ends of her hair reached down to her nipples.

She started to unbuckle my belt. I held my breath. She pulled down the zipper and my jeans dropped to the floor around my ankles. My hard cock sprung out and nearly hit her on the nose. She giggled. I gasped.

"Oh my God. It looks bigger. Is it getting bigger?" she said.

She put her hand around it and stroked it slowly. I shook my head. I was trembling all over.

"I don't know," I said.

She shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. We'll check it later," she said.

Her hand ran back and forth along the length of my shaft. She angled it up to her mouth and licked the head. I groaned. She opened her mouth and let the head slip past her teeth. Her lips closed around the shaft with a couple of inches of it in her mouth, and her head moved back and forth slowly.

"Oh God," I said.

I let out all the air I had been holding in. My eyes rolled back in my head. I pumped with my hips, and that made Tina moan. Her other hand came up and fondled my balls.

I put my hands on top of her beautiful blonde head and pumped harder with my hips, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. She was drooling all over it, and I was ready to dump a huge load of cum in her mouth, but she pulled my cock out.

"Whoa, buddy. Not so fast. We got work to do. I don't want you to go wasting yourself," she said, and wiped the drool from her mouth with the back of her hand.

She let go of my cock and it swung in front of me. The end of it was wet with her saliva. My heart was pounding. I thought I was going to die if she didn't make me cum.

She opened the box of condoms and took out one of the packets. She tore it open.

"I hope this is gonna fit, or I don't know what we're gonna do," she said.

"Yeah. Me too," I said, although I could think of a few things.

She pinched the end of the condom between her thumb and forefinger. She moved my cock aside to look at my balls like she was gauging how much cum they held, and unrolled the condom a little bit to pinch a little more between her fingers.

She placed the condom over the head of my cock and unrolled it down the shaft. It ran out with a few inches left. Printed near the bottom was an expiration date.

jallen944
jallen944
1,739 Followers
12