Ted’s Pizza Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should work fine," Tina said, holding my cock and turning it side to side to examine her work.

I bit my lower lip. My cock was as hard as a rock and strained inside the condom. It was stretched pretty tight, like a shiny encasement. I just hoped it didn't break.

Tina stood up. I backed up a step and my thick, plastic-coated cock bobbed and swayed. She unbuttoned her tight jeans, pulled down the zipper and pushed them down, wiggling her hips to get them off.

My eyes got wide. My cock throbbed inside the condom. She had big, beautiful boobs like those girls in Dad's Playboys. Her whole body was tanned, without any tan lines. She must have tanned naked, but where? Her back yard? I would love to see that.

Tina laid on her back on top of her brother's Air Force blanket and spread her legs with her knees bent up.

"Come on, Jamie. I know you've been waiting a long time for this," she said.

I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I was shaking all over. My cock was so hard it was aching.

I moved between her legs. The soft, smooth insides of her thighs brushed my hips. Her wide, frightened eyes were staring at my huge cock, which was aimed at her tiny pussy. I leaned over her and put both hands on the mattress. Her hands squeezed arms, and I felt a shiver run through her small frame. I could almost feel her blood run cold.

Tina crossed herself and said a silent prayer, with her eyes fixed on my cock. I couldn't hear what she said. I could only see her lips move.

She put her hand around the end of my cock and guided it to her pussy. It touched her warm, wet pussy lips and she winced.

"Go slow, Jamie. I don't know if it's gonna fit. I never had one that big in me before."

Her voice was just a whisper. She was trembling, too, but I was sure it was for a different reason.

I pushed forward with my hips. Tina bit her lower lip. Her one hand squeezed the shaft of my cock and the nails of her other hand dug into my arm.

She was tense and sweating. I kissed her forehead. Her teeth were clenched and bared.

"Oh my God, Jamie. That hurts. Oh God. It hurts," she said.

I pushed forward again, and her grip on my arm tightened. She whimpered. I couldn't move. What was I doing? I wanted this so bad, but I hated to see how much pain I was causing her. But should I stop now before I really hurt her? When would I ever get another chance to get this far with a girl?

Tina nuzzled her face against my neck. I could sense her feeling of helplessness. So why didn't she tell me to stop?

I looked down. Only a few inches of my cock were inside her. Tina was panting and clutching my arm like she was desperate to hold on for her life.

"Give me some more, baby," she whispered in my ear between her heavy, panting breaths.

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh."

I nodded. That was fine with me. Her discomfort took away from the enjoyment of feeling my cock inside her pussy. But if she wanted more ...

I leaned over her and my cock sunk slowly into her pussy. She bit my shoulder. The head of my cock bumped up against something like a wall inside her and she squealed in my ear.

"That's deep enough, Jamie," she said.

She fell limp and panting under me with her eyes closed. I had a little more than half of my cock inside her. She laid that way for a few minutes, not moving. I was afraid to move, too. I was afraid that I had killed her.

Finally, her eyes opened and she smiled at me. Her hand touched my cheek.

"Ok, Jamie. You can start fucking me, now," she said.

I smiled back. This was why I had been so patient. I pulled back and rammed my hips forward. Tina screamed and her fingernails dug into my shoulders.

"Ow. Jamie, for God's sake. That hurts," she said.

I froze. "Sorry," I said.

"It's ok. Just go slow and easy, ok? Real slow."

"Ok," I said, and nodded.

I repeated those words over and over in my head. Slow and easy. Slow and easy. I started pumping slow and easy with my hips. My cock slid out of her tight pussy an inch or so, and slid back in. Tina's hands moved down to my hips.

"That's it, baby," she said.

I kept going like that, slide my cock out, slide it back in. Once or twice I hit that wall inside her and she winced and gasped. I eased up. It was hard to go that slow and hold myself up over her. My shoulders were getting sore. But it was worth it. Even with the condom, her tight, warm pussy was the most incredible thing I could ever imagine.

Her painful cried became moans and whimpers.

"More, baby. Do it harder," she said in a low, breathy voice.

I started to hump a little faster and a little harder. Tina was moaning and crying out to God. Was she cumming? Did girls cum? I didn't even know.

Her big boobs jiggled and the whole bed shook and squeaked. I looked at the back wall of the bedroom like I might be able to see through it. Could the people in the next apartment hear the squeaking bed, or Tina's moans? What about the people in the apartment below? Were they going to do anything about it?

It was too late to worry about that. I was going to cum. I pounded my cock into Tina's pussy as hard and as fast as I could. She was screaming and twisting under me. I was drooling at the sight of her like that. I never knew a girl could look so hot when she was cumming.

"Oh motherfucker," I shouted.

My hips bucked harder into her, and I was cumming. Tina cried out, but I could barely hear it. The only thing I could sense was my cock pulsing and jerking, and my cum rushing through my groin like a freight train at high speed.

That was when something funny happened. Tina must have felt it first, because her eyes snapped open.

"What was that?" she said.

I stopped driving my cock into her, even though it was still pulsing with cum.

"What was what?" I said.

"Pull it out," she said.

I hesitated and stared at her. Did I have to pull it out so soon? But she had a horrified look on her face.

"Get your cock out of me," she said, with a fierce tone to her voice.

I lifted myself off of her fast. My cock came out easily and dropped from the puffy lips of her pussy. Along with it came a flood of my sperm that spilled from her slit all over the Air Force blanket. The condom was split down the side.

"Shit. I was afraid that would happen," Tina said.

I rolled off and sat on the bed beside her. She sat up with her legs spread wide and touched her pussy like she was trying to stem the flow of cum with her fingers.

"God, that's a lot of cum. I hope I don't get pregnant," she said.

"Pregnant?" I said.

My throat tightened. She nodded.

"Yeah. I'm not on the pill."

We sat there for a few minutes, watching my cum drip from her pussy. I felt sick to my stomach. I didn't want to have a baby, not the first time I had real sex with a real girl. I yanked the shredded condom off of my cock and threw it on the floor by my clothes. A lot of good that thing did me.

She touched my shoulder.

"That's a cool tattoo," she said.

"Thanks," I said, and looked back at her over my shoulder.

"Is it a panther?"

"Yeah."

She nodded, with her lower lips stuck out.

"Black panther. Cool," she said.

Eventually, the flow of cum from Tina's pussy slowed to a trickle. She laid back on the bed. I laid down with her and stared up at the ceiling. I would have said something, but what was I supposed to say to a girl when I just got her pregnant?

"I never got a girl pregnant before," I said.

Tina was quiet for a minute, then she snorted.

"I never got pregnant before," she said.

She laughed out loud. I was shocked for a moment, then I laughed with her. We were both rolling on the bed. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. I had never heard anything so funny in my life.

"Hey," Tina said.

"Wh-What?"

I could hardly breathe. She put her hand around my erection.

"You're still hard," she said.

"Yeah."

"How come you're still hard?"

I shrugged. "Maybe because I'm naked in bed with a hot looking girl."

She looked into my eyes and smiled. Her hand stroked my cock.

"You wanna do it again?" she said.

I blinked. "Again?"

"Sure."

"Yeah. You bet," I said.

I had to clamp my lips shut so my tongue wouldn't hang out and wag. She rolled over and got up on her hands and knees with her bare ass facing me. She looked back over her shoulder and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Do it to me from behind this time," she said.

I stared at her gorgeous ass and the pink slit between her legs, where my cum was still leaking out. If my cock wasn't hard already, that made it hard enough to punch through a wall.

"Do I need another condom?"

She frowned. "I don't think it matters. I can't get pregnant twice."

I put my hand on her ass, but hesitated. Was she right? But if I fucked her again, would she have twins? I was so torn. On the one hand, I seriously wanted to fuck her again. On the other hand, though, I didn't want to be the father of twins.

But my cock was throbbing and it would not listen to sense. I had no choice but to obey the demands of my cock.

I crawled on the bed behind Tina, with my legs between her spread legs. My heavy cock bobbed, like it was searching on its own for her tight, wet opening. I had one hand on her ass and the other around my shaft, and rubbed the head of my cock on her slit. She shuddered.

"Oh God, Jamie. That feels so good," she said.

I just nodded. My heart was pounding and I was having a hard time breathing. My mind blanked. It was like I had turned into a machine with only one purpose, to stick my cock into Tina's cunt.

The head of my cock slipped easily between her wet pussy lips. Tina moaned softly. I had a great view of the way my cock stretched her open. It looked huge compared to small figure, like I was shoving a baseball bat into her.

My cum must have made her slick. I put both hands around the flare of her hips and pushed forward with my own hips. My cock glided quickly into her tight hole and even went a couple of inches deeper before it hit bottom. Tina grunted and her back arched.

"Sorry," I said.

"Jesus, Jamie. Don't kill me. I'm just a girl," she said, and turned to look at me over her shoulder.

I stroked her back and let my hands slide along the curve of her waist. I rocked my hips back and forth slowly. My cock slid in and out of her pussy, a few inches at a time.

It felt great. I couldn't believe I was actually fucking a real live girl. Something was different about it this time. I didn't feel so worked up, like every movement of my cock inside her deliciously warm and tight pussy was going to make me cum.

I pumped a little faster and a little harder. Tina groaned a little louder. I felt like I could go on like that all night.

"Oh yes ... Oh yes Jamie ... Oh fuck yeah," she said.

Her voice was distorted from the way I was rocking her back and forth. She was moaning and trembling in my hands.

Her head dropped to the pillow with her ass still up in the air. I almost fell over on top of her, which would have been bad because I would have jammed the rest of my cock into her.

It took me a couple of moments to realize that se was cumming. Her arms must have given out and she couldn't hold herself up.

She was screaming over and over into the pillow. That was when I noticed how her pussy was clamping tight around my cock and releasing, over and over, in the same rhythm as her screams. It was like her pussy was milking my cock for its cum. My back hunched. Maybe I wasn't going to go like that all night after all.

"Oh motherfucker," I said with a groan that felt like it came from deep in my gut.

My cock throbbed and released another heavy load of cum. Tina gasped and her head came up off the pillow.

"Oh my God. I feel it. I can feel you cumming," she said.

I didn't respond. I couldn't. I was too busy pumping cum into her pussy. Her body went slack and started to fall toward the bed. I held her up by her hips because I wasn't done filling her with cum, until she got to be too much to hold, and I let her go.

My cock slipped out of her hole and released a second flood of white sperm that ran down the insides of her thighs. She laid there in front of me, groaning, rubbing her belly.

"I feel so fucked," she said.

I laid down next to her on my side. My long penis drooped over my thigh like a wet snake.

"Did I hurt you?" I said.

Tina looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah. It's that kind of hurt that feels so good."

Her eyes turned down to my penis. She touched it with her fingertips.

"God. I wish I'd known they made cocks as big as yours. I would've lost my virginity at, like, twelve or something."

"You wanna do it again?" I said, and the pitch of my voice went up like an excited little boy.

Tina shook her head and sat up.

"Not again. Not tonight. Shit. Look. It's almost midnight. I gotta get you home," she said, and hopped off the bed. She picked up her jeans and looked down at her crotch. "Jesus. I never seen so much cum. It's like you've been saving it all up for your first fuck."

She leaned toward me and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks," she said.

"What for?"

"For saving it all for me."

End.

12