Ted The Bear

Story Info
A delicious erotic treat for hubby.
4.6k words
3.74
41k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin by the lake was perfect. Ted's birthday was going to be great. She'd been so happy since they were married 6 months ago. Never had a man effected her this way. Ted was such an amazing lover, he was always doing special things for her. This was her turn, the first time she'd plan the evening and take control. She'd sent a video to his office. A wicked smile crosses her pretty features as she set upon her task.

The cabin was quaint and rustic, support posts ran the length of the large room separating it in two. A small table to the left and the Kitchen area towards the back. A small bathroom along the back wall and a huge fireplace to the right. Before the hearth was a quilt rack full with blankets and clean linens for the sofa bed. Everything was almost perfect. As the water ran for the tub, she put the last minute touches on the place. Standing back she admired her handiwork. Yellow lilies centered the table as well as the mantel above the hearth. A large bowl of fruit on the table before the couch held strawberries and peaches, both his favorites. Butterscotch was warming in a jar by the fire. She'd positioned the couch between two of the posts, and tied silk strips to them tightly. Candles were lined up along the length of the mantel and a sparkling fire was glowing orange to match the late afternoon sunset. Everything was perfect.

She checked the clock on the wall above the table and quickened her pace, she was getting excited. He'd be here in an hour and she had to get herself ready. Her video had been very explicit, he was to put on the cranberry silk boxers she'd enclosed, and follow the directions, and she instructed it all naked as the day she was born. This would be a night he would not soon forget. She'd planned it in her mind for months. She'd thought of everything, from the right food to the silk stockings. Now, it had finally arrived and she was ready to live it.

Stepping into the hot bath, she begins to relax as a sensuality washes over her. She smiles brightly to herself as she scrubs her body with the scented bath gel. His favorite one of course, the one she only used on those special nights. After smoothing her soft skin with silken moisture, she slipped into the silk panties and bra to match the ones she'd sent to him. Pulling on the silk stockings and covering herself with a matching short, robe, and feathery slippers.

She attacked her hair, pinning it up on top her head, with long loose curls framing her face. A little make up and she'd be done. Checking the clock again, she poured her self a glass of wine. She hadn't realized how nervous she'd become. This night was important to her and she wanted everything to go right. She'd throw another log on the fire and finish up.

He pulled into the drive ten minutes early. He was so handsome in his dark brown suit. She loved the way the material softened his complexion and matched is eyes. His tie was undone and hanging around his open shirt collar. As he unfolded his large frame from the car, she admires the strength of him. He was a big bear of a man, reaching 6'5 with shoulders that made her knees weak. His manner was always relaxed, as it was now, he gathered some things from the trunk of the car.

That was her Teddy Bear. He was the most sensual man she'd ever met. Just looking at him made her mind race with delicious thoughts. She steps out on to the little porch and waits for him. It was like he knows she is there. He slowly straightens up and looks at her. A sexy smile is his greeting as he slams the trunk and rounds the car. "Surprise baby" she whispers as she watches him slowly look down the length of her soft curves. He drops his bags and stands a foot away just looking at her.

She opens her robe and teases him with a peak of her shapely body. His appreciation evident in his eyes, as they capture and hold her gaze. The passion burning there quickens her heart and sets her blood to boiling. The force of his stride and purpose takes her breath away as his body pins her against the door. "Hi sunshine" he whispers. Her breasts press against his chest and she could feel his hardness against her thigh. He wanted her to feel it. He'd obviously been thinking about this on the ride down here. Never taking her eyes from his, her soft tongue runs along the length of his mouth and a small moan escapes him at her boldness. With a throaty laughter, she runs her hands down the length of his body to caress his manhood, straining against his pants. Grasping it tightly she pulls him into the cabin. He follows her more than eagerly with a smile of delight on his handsome face.

With darkness settling in, the light of the candles and the fire sparkle in the small room. She leads him to the sofa and before pushing him to sit, slowly removes his suit coat. Placing it neatly over the arm of the couch, she bends over him, her eyes sparkling with wickedness, daring him to play her game. Her hands moving up his chest to the collar of his shirt, she slowly removes his tie, her eyes pinning him there with her seductive gaze. Unbuttoning his shirt, she holds herself away from him, and commands him to submit to her smoldering stare. Sliding her moist tongue along his closed mouth she tastes him. The scent of his skin fills her senses and her boldness increases. Spreading his shirt wide, she slowly begins to sway her hips to the soft music playing, enticing him with her seductive rhythm. Kissing and nibbling down his chest, she captures one erect nipple between her teeth and bites him. The sound of his low growl was all she heard as a wicked gleam burned brighter in her dark passionate gaze. He was beginning to get a glimpse of her bold intensions.

Moving him forward to remove his shirt, she presses her breasts to his face. She giggles at his playfulness as he wiggles his nose into her cleavage. Sliding the shirt off one arm she captures his hand within her own. Caressing and massaging his palm, and then she presses it between her thighs. Allowing him to feel the heat and moisture of promises to come. Seductively sliding his hand up her body, she captures his index finger in her mouth. Distracting him with her nibbles and licks, she leans over and captures one the the ties from the post. Before he realizes what is happening, she tightens the strap around his wrist. His eyes fly back to hers and a nervous smile crosses his mouth as the silk bites into his soft flesh. Slowly she takes the other hand in hers. Licking the palm and rubbing its moisture down her own neck. Again, she fastens him to the post tightly. He submits willingly, smiling brightly at her daring. Slowly she reaches into the pocket of her robe and pulls out a blindfold.

His eyes widen at her. "I need to see you doll" he says to her anxiously.

A sexy smile is his reply as the blindfold covered his eyes.

Leaning closely to his ear. She whispers to him, "stand up baby"

He moves to his feet, but cannot stand totally with his restrictive bindings. She moves the small sofa back with little difficulty and makes room for him to kneel. His arms spread wide, his body before her waiting.. he looked so delicious. Why hadn't she done this before?

Moving in front of him, she slowly unbuttons his pants and pulls them down his thighs. He is squirming in anticipation and she is loving the control she has over this big man. Leaning down, she slips off his shoes and socks and casts them aside. Pulling his pants off his legs, she admirers her choice of boxers for him. He was so sexy, tied up and waiting. The sight of him made her want him now. "all in due time girl" she whispers to herself.

"What," he says.

"shhh lover" she whispers really softly next to his ear. He jumps a little bit at her sudden closeness, but smiles reassured that she is there.

"Now" she says in a sultry voice, "either you play my game like a god boy, or be punished." She giggled to herself at his wide smile. "rule #1.... no talking unless I ask you a direct question." Rule #2....don't strain against these ties too hard and bring the roof down around us" she said giggling.

A small chuckle escaped his lips "don't worry" he said. "Shit" he exclaims, as she bites into the soft flesh of shoulder.

"rule #1.. she whispers to him.. as she quickly sooths the pain of her sting with her soft tongue.

His breathing increases as she continues to lick his body. Slowly moving to his neck, and up to nibble on his earlobe. She knows how much he likes his ears nibbled.

"MMMMM" he moans. A deep growl bursts from him as she bites down on his lobe hard.

"Now lover" she began softly. "Pay attention, cause I'm only gonna tell you the rules once."

"I'm gonna feed you.. and for every correct guess, you'll get a prize." she pauses for effect. "but, for every wrong guess, you'll get punished" giggling silently to herself she continues. "You only have one guess, so chose carefully" she finishes with a wicked smile. "Not only do you have to guess what the food is.. but you also have to guess what your eating it off of." she continued. His bright smile told her he understood her rules and was eager to begin.

Steppng back to watch him, pride in herself showing that she had gotten him to this point. She was unsure of how exactly to do it, but she'd done a fine job. He wasn't expecting this she was sure, and the excitement of controlling him burned deeply inside her. Walking to the kitchen, she refills her wine glass and decides to let him dangle there for a few minutes. He is so handsome, she cant take her eyes from him. She giggles to herself as she cracks the ice tray, and his head snaps around at the sound. She loved making him wait.

Making her way back over to him silently, she swishes the wine around her mouth, and closes her lips over his. Opening, she pours the wine into his mouth. Most of it dribbling down his chin as he swallows and tastes its sweetness. Lapping up the wine on his face and chest.. she whispers "ok baby, you can speak two words." Moving down his body, she licks his hardness thru the silk, making him delight in the feeling while knowing where she is when he answers. This was an easy one, she knew he'd get it right. Soaking the material with her tongue she waits for his answer. Heat burning through her body as he strains and pushes against her mouth. He stifles a moan as she scratches her nails up the back of his thighs. Knowing the effort he is making cause he is normally so vocal, she delights in the added restrictions she has applied.

"Wine.... mouth" he whispers thru clentched teeth as she takes him into her mouth through the now soaked silk. Sucking the moisture from the material, she teases him. Her nails continuing their quest up his thighs to his hard cheeks. Softly scratching and teasing his skin throught the soft silk. He struggles at the ties on his hands, and she knows he is moaning inside. Slowly licking her way back up his body, she plants a soft tender kiss on his mouth and stands up. Leaving him alone again.

Walking over the the fruit bowl, she scoops up two strawberries. Taking a bite of the succulent fruit, letting its juicy run down her chin, she moans. Never taking her eyes off of him, she begins to rub the juice across her lips and down her throat. "I wish you could see this baby," she moans to him softly as she begins to disrobe. "There goes the bra, and," she pauses, "the panties, and one stocking," she continues throwing everything at him as she removes it, "and the other stocking" she knows this is driving him crazy. "mmm feels sooo good" she continues as she rubs the ripened fruit across her hard nipples. She watches his erection strain against the wet material as her words register. Walking closer to him. She eats the remainder of the delicious strawberry and feeds him her breast. Rubbing her nipple across his lips. Slowly his tounge darts out cautiously, tasting, feeling..

Mmm yes baby" she moans as he sucks her into his mouth, lapping the sweet bud offered to him feverishly. "Greedy thing, arnt ya" she moans as he attachs her flesh like a man starved. He shakes his head in response, and she laughs, he found a loop hole, clever man. "Ok baby" she whispers again, "two words." Biting the other strawberry, she rubs its juicy pulp over her other nipple roughly, teasing it to hardness. "Mmm get this one right, and ill let you suck on the other one." He didn't hesitate

"strawberries and titties" he says breathlessly, finally breaking contact with her nipple. His tounge licking the juice of the berry off his own lips, he opens his mouth to receive his prize.

She slowly runs it across his lips, teasing him, watching his mouth search the air for her in a frenzie.... finally she lets him taste it and he devours her soft creamy mound. Her blood pounding in her ears as she watches him at her breast. Liquid heat flowing through her body as he licks and nibbles her tender flesh. Slowly she begins to retreat, watching him as he leans forward following her, but he cant lean too far and sits back smiling.

She picks up her glass of wine, she brings it to his mouth.. allowing him to drink. He takes a deep sip and smiles his thanks. "Your welcome" she purrrs leaving him alone again.

Taking a ripe peach from the bowl, she moves to the kitchen. Cutting it into chunks, she measures it against her belly button. Feelings of excitement bubbling within her at her ministrations. She was gonna make this one a little harder for him to guess.

Walking back to him, she stuffs the peach into her deep naval, juices running down her belly feel warm and sticky. She is loving this. Bracing her feet outside his thighs, she grabs his head roughly, positioning it to receive the fruit. Leaning into his mouth, her offering rubbing along his lips. Again, he starts cautiously, licking and tasting, but once he removed the fruit, she pulles back. His body movement told her that she'd done a good job as she was sure he'd said "damn" in his mind. With a throaty laugh, she whispers "guess this one baby and ill let ya lick it."

He hesitates. She moves around him as he ponders his answer. Silently, she kneels down behind him. His punishment would be a surprise this time. "Peach and Ass" he says uncertain. Quickly and sharply, she seeks her teeth into his cheek. Sucking the air in through clenched teeth, his whole body jumps at the painful contact. This time she leaves her love bite unsoothed and moves away again.

Making her way over to the fire, she picks up the jar of butterscotch. Stirring it with her finger, she feels the warmth. Pulling the small table closer to him, she sits on it and applies the butterscotch to her smooth pouty lips. The heat seeping into her skin, teasing her. Licking her fingers she tasts the sweetness as she pours it over herself generously. Climbing up on the table, she offers herself to his waiting mouth. "Lick it all off baby" she purrs as his tounge tasts the sweet candy. He begins to lick slowly, teasing her. His tounge sliding up and down her lips, licking and tasting. Hesistating only to swallow the delight he'd gotten off. Her body is on fire as he continues to lick and eat all the butterscotch from her sweetness. Reaching down and running her hands in his hair, she moans "oh yesss baby, lick it harder." His neck is stretched as far as it will go, his body straining against his bindings to get closer to her. She delights in his eagerness to lick her sweet offering. "Ok baby" she says pulling back "two words"

"get this one right and ill let ya suck it til i cum" she continues daringly.

Again, he didn't hesitate, "Butterscotch and pussy" he breathed out, licking the sticky sweetness from his own mouth. Flickering his tongue in the air teasingly. Shen leans into his tongue, and he wastes no time in finding the nectar hidden within her. Licking and slurping at the sticky sweetness of her and the butterscotch. "mmm baby" she moans at his firey caress. Sparks shooting thru her body as his tounge finds her hard and swollen peak. "oh right there" she breathes to him as her body is wracked with spasms. "Dont stop" she gasps as he pulls and sucks her into his mouth roughly. Her head thrown back in ectasy, she continues her game daringly. "Oh yes, thats a good boy." Suddenly she feels his fingers entering her. Snapping back to reality, she realizes that his hands are free. Looking down at him, his blind fold is gone and he is watching her. One hand is still bound and he is tugging tofree it. His eyes burn into her soal as he continues to suck on her body and bury his fingers inside her. The look in his eyes, made her feel like a naughty little girl who'd just been caught with her hands in the cookie jar. He continues his duties as her body spiral up out of control. Tightening and sucking on his fingers her body is about to explode. Then he is gone. Her head shoots up and he is behind her, lifting her in his arms. Delicious agony pumps through her body, she was so close. "Now that wasn't being a nice boy" she purrs against his neck as he carries her and places her in the exact spot hes been kneeling in. Surprise registers on her face, as she realizes his intent. "Ohhh no" she says, attempting to rise quickly out of his reach. But she is no match for him and he holds her there easily. Tying the silk around her wrist, he says "since my knees are killing, ill be mericiful and let you lay down." Just then she realized he was tying the wrong hand as he flips her over onto her belly. Excitement bubbles within her at his playfulness. The other hand is tied tightly as he moves the ties down lower on the posts allowing her to relax. Struggling to see him, she cranes her neck. Pain shoots thru her as he spanks her bottom hard. "No peaking" he says in a commanding tone. Oh my god, he has turned the tides on her. She giggles with excitement thinking if he dont kill her, shes gonna love this.

Slowly he raises her head and places a pillow beneath it. She smiles her thanks, afraid to speak. His eyes daring her to say a word. When he realizes that she isn't gonna fall for that, he moves out of her sight. Waiting with anticipation of his next move, her blood is boiling at the erotic picture she must make laying here naked. She waits and waits but nothing is happening. "Where is he?" she thinks to herself. Slowly lifting her head, waiting for him to pounce, she looks around the room and he is gone. "Oh my god, where did he go?" She continues craning her neck to see all of the room. Listening intently, she hears him outside, was that the car door? She lays back in position and awaits his return quiet anxiously. He crashes his way back through the door, dropping his bags just inside.. "He must be bringing in his things," she thinks curiously. "Why would he do that now?" Making all kinds of noises he walks through the cabin. Back and forth from the kitchen to his things to the fire and back to the kitchen. "What is he doing?" Anticipation is reeking havoc on her body as she lays there, waiting. Trying to figure out what he is doing, she drives herself crazy with delicious thoughts.

"Mmm babydoll, you got a great ass" he says as he steps over her from the fire to the kitchen once again. "looks quiet good with my hand print on it too" he continues teasingly. Smiling at his compliment, she wonders if that was a hint of things to come. Anxiety rising in her, she pulls on her restraints. Laughingly, he says to her "dont even try love, your mine now." With the deep timber of his laughter filling her ears he continues, "even if you got lose, which i know you wont, I'll just tie you up again."

She giggles her delight and revels in the grizzly she has set lose on her soal. Excitement gripping her tightly and she feels like she is about to burst when he finally returns to her. "Now darling, he begins. "The only restrictions I'll insist on is that you continuously talk, dont stop. If you stop, you'll be dealt with harshly," he laughs. "Oh and you cant see either." He continues as he places the blind fold over her eyes.

12