Ted The Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, just dont hurt me" she says pleadingly, little nervousness evident in her voice.

"Dont worry doll" he moans to her as his mouth makes contact with the back of her thigh. "It will only hurt for a minute" he continues as his tongue begins to lick upward, teasing her sensative skin. "I suggest you start talking or your gonna feel my bite" he finishes teasingly as his teeth scrape the curve of her bottom.

"Ohhh" she starts at his threat. His nibbles feel soo good, she couldn't help but voice her feelings "mmm god baby," she starts as her breathing increases quickly. His teeth nibbling upward to the soft fleshy mound of her bottom. "Mmmm god that feels wonderful, your giving me goosebumps" she giggles as he begins to nibble harder and harder. "Oh yes, mmmm baby,, so good." His hands begin to caress and knead her backside roughly. "Mmm I love the feel of your hands on me," she continues. It was beginning to get distracting having to talk continuously, she wonders if this is what he had in mind. Normally, she was a moaner not a talker. "Ohhh baby, mmm is it getting hot in here?" She giggles, running out of things to say, as his hands and mouth continue to caress and knead her soft skin.

"Funny you should ask that" he begins, just as she feels a burning heat on her cheek.

"OOOO" she exclaims at the hot contact. But as soon as the pain registers, its soothed by cold. "Oh my god baby, is that ice?" She moans as her body quivers with the sensations he is inflicting. "mmmm ted, your not burning your name in my ass are ya" she teases.

He chuckles in reply as the heat returns to her skin, lower this time, dripping, scorching her body and senses. "Aaaa" she moans as the cold comes, slower this time, letting her feel the heat a bit longer. "Ohh god" she moans thru clentched teeth as it comes again. "Your driving me crazy" she moans out loudly as the ice is returned to her heated flesh. Lower, the heat comes again, "oooo" she moans sucking in her breath as the pain of the heat sears through her body and drips down her bottom in tantilizing droplets. The shock of the ice getting colder as her body is burning from within. "Ohhhh yes" she groans as the heat comes again, dripping down filling the crevice of her bottom. "Oh god baby" was all she could manage, as the heat comes again. No ice this time, just hot burning waves of pleasure shooting through her. Lower and lower the heat moves. Dripping and burning its way into her body. Her voice is cracking, and her mouth is dry "ohh teddy" she pants, as the heat comes again, dripping between her lips, scorching its way thru her sensative skin. "Oh my god baby, your gonna make me cum" she groans out thru clenched teeth as he pours the liquid heat directly on her exposed clit. "Aaaaaaa" she screams at the pleasure of the heat burning her so hotly. Her body begins to convulse as she feels the ice again. "Oh god baby, its so cold" she pants about to lose control of herself. The coldness sinking deep inside her as he fills her with ice, she moans out loudly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" her climax begins as the heat is poured directly onto her again. Her breathing is out of control as her body is wracked with spasm after spasm. The cold seeping out of her as the ice melts, running down to sooth the heat applied to her swollen peak. "TEDDDDDDDDDD" she screams as body explodes in waves after wave of searing heat. "Ohhhh" she continues as he again administer the heat to her body. "Aaaaahhhhhhh" she screams louder as the contact is so hot to her over sensative skin. Her body seemingly caught in oragasmic pleasure as he applies the cold again. Convulsing and bucking in her glory she continues to scream. Loud gutteral screams from deep inside as her body orgasms so hard.

"Oh yeah baby" he moans to her. "oh yes baby that's it, I want to hear it" Suddenly he is deep inside her, his voice in her ear " Louder baby, scream louder" he pants in her ear as he pounds his hardness into her body. She couldn't do anything but scream, as he continues to command her entire being. "oh yes love, cum for me, cum all over me" he continues to her as she tightens and sucks on his hardness buried deep inside her. He continues to push into her harder and faster. " Oh god i love fucking you" he moans out as he pumps faster and faster. One final scream of intensity bursts from her as she feels his hot seed throb into her. "Ohhh yessssss" he moans loudly in her ear as he holds his body deeply in her and empties himself.

Panting and sweating, she collapses back on the pillow and he holds her tightly to him, letting their bodies relax. He removes her blindfold and unties her hands. Kissing her passionately, looking deeply into her eyes, he whispers against her lips, "have i told you today that I love you."

"Uh huh" she moans in response, smiling as he pulls her back into his arms. Her teddy bear had returned.

12