Teddy and Greg Tour Europe Ch. 01

Story Info
Stop 1 of 6 - Erotic Strip Show Behind the Glass.
5.1k words
4.08
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is the first stop of six throughout parts of Europe with each chapter being a totally different adventure. All have been written.**

The human fascination with shapely breasts can hardly be put to words. You can use the "easy" adjectives like beautiful or shapely or firm, but that's not the real fascination. I have spent many a summer afternoon just sitting in a busy location watching and waiting for the shapes that drive my imagination. Really, breasts come in all shapes and sizes. The common fascination is with big breasts, but that's missing the subtleties of the affection. I take my fascination to a greater degree, I just love seeing a pair of exquisite nipples topping a pair of breasts. Nipples sit on all shapes and sizes of breasts and add to the pleasure. The nipple is the window dressing, from there the mind can imagine all sorts of wonderful things behind it. I'll sit and wonder how it changes when the woman becomes aroused. Does her nipple merely grow firmer or will it stretch and grow. One can only imagine the skin tone of her nipples and how does it compare or contrast with the color of her breasts. The recent phenomena of nipple rings only add to the entire picture. A small gold loop through her pierced nipples can be electrifying. I remember the first night I was with a girl with pierced nipples. I didn't know it until I removed her bra and I sat there mesmerized. I was so fascinated by the golden rings I nearly forgot about fucking, I just wanted to touch them.

I'm twenty-six and single with time on my hands. I'm just over six feet tall and weigh about 180 with dark brown hair. I'm in great shape, working out four days a week, but no rippling muscles. I've always been told I'm an attractive guy with a really great smile. Oh, did I mention I made a few million in the market a couple years back? My buddy Greg convinced me 'we' needed a vacation. Greg didn't make the millions, but figured I would need a travelling companion and he volunteered to come along. What ARE friends for? Over beers on a sunny spring afternoon we decided to head to Europe and see what interesting people we could meet. The girls that Greg and I dated were always of a different breed; mine were generally conservative in nature. And Greg, well I do remember a couple strippers and there were a couple more that I still don't believe his stories but he's sticking to them. We decided to see some history. I also let Greg talk me into visiting some of the girl-famous places in the World.

We landed first in London. It seemed like a great starting point as we could catch a direct flight from San Diego and everyone spoke English. We figured we would be gone a couple weeks but bought open-ended tickets just in case. We packed light, a couple suitcases each just figuring we'd shop as we traveled. The flight was long but uneventful to say the least. Flying in first class makes it an enjoyable passage. Of course Greg was doing his best to hit on our stewardess but she was having none of it. Actually I think she enjoyed the game, even being a bit flirtatious as she sized us up as being relatively harmless. I was amused at their 'cat and mouse'. Arriving at Heathrow, we grabbed our gear and hailed a taxi. He pulled up at the Duke's Hotel on St. James and I was amazed. It was truly fabulous and we hadn't even been inside. The doorman helped us from our cab and showed us to the front desk. We quickly got settled in our room, well actually it was a suite so we'd both have our own sleeping area, and headed out to see the city at night. We had asked the concierge for some ideas about nightlife and from there I followed Greg's lead. He has always had a way with finding the sources of fun. I figured that wouldn't change on the other side of the Atlantic.

The first night was spent carousing the clubs and discos. We danced with some beautiful ladies and made a few fast friends but by one we were both exhausted and decided to crawl back to our room alone. It wasn't quite a disappointment; it was just the end of a long day.

Like I said, Greg was really into all forms of Erotica and he had done his homework for our trip. For our second night in London, Greg had promised me an unforgettable experience. When I asked how he had learned of our destination, he was a little vague about having used the Internet to discover it then he researched it through the "friend of a friend" network. I was a little leery as we pulled away from our hotel but was game for what Greg had to offer. When he gave the address to the cabbie, I could see it was an unfamiliar location by the look on his face. "Do you know it?" I asked.

"I know the area, I'm just not sure of the address. Are you sure it's right?" Greg assured him it was. "Then I'll find it for you," he added and we were off. He drove us to the outskirts of the city, finally stopping at a rather common looking building sitting on the banks of the river. "This is it."

Now it was my turn to ask him if he was sure. He pointed to a small sign next to the door, "Behind the Glass". I looked at Greg and wondered what he was getting us into. At least I had my cell phone in case this was a mistake. I gave the cabbie an extra five pounds and asked him to wait until we were inside.

Greg and I walked up the long entryway to the front porch. I rang the bell and heard the rhythmic clicking of heels on a hardwood floor. A beautiful young lady answered the door and I felt better about the place. It's amazing how easy it is to get a guy to relax! "Good evening, gentlemen. Can I help you?" I thought this was an odd question and looked at Greg.

Greg flipped the paper over that held the address and read from it, "3-2-7".

The young lady smiled, "Welcome Mr. Nelson and this must be Mr. Scott. Please come inside, won't you." She pulled the door open and I followed Greg inside the building. We stood in the foyer as she closed the door behind us. "You've come on a good night, it's a little slow this time of year and our performers are growing restless." I was really bewildered by the setting. I looked to Greg for some answers. His face provided me with none. "We have processed the answers you provided on your questionnaires and we think we have made excellent choices for both of you."

"Choices? What choices?" My tension returning as I wondered aloud what Greg had gotten me into on our first stop of the trip.

"I'm sorry Mr. Scott, it's a standard practice but you will have the opportunity to choose for yourself if you are not satisfied with our selection." I was really confused by now, I looked to Greg for answers but before he could answer, a door behind us swung open. We turned around to see heaven!

"Thank you Naomi, I'll take care of them from here." She was stunning. She stood before us wearing a purple corset, red stockings and heels. She wore nothing else. I didn't know where to look. She had long brown hair and beautiful eyes that sparkled in the low light of the foyer. Her breasts were quite large and beautifully shaped with large brown nipples sitting on top. And as my eyes traced down her body, I was rewarded with the vision of dark pubes shaped nicely in a 'V' at the top of her long legs. "Welcome Mr. Scott and Mr. Nelson. We are so pleased you could join us this evening." She extended a hand to each of us. Her skin was so soft and warm, but her shake was very confident. "My name is Petra and I am your hostess this evening. If you have any unfulfilled needs, please let me know immediately and I will make sure you are taken care of promptly. May I offer you gentlemen a glass of champagne?" As soon as the words were out of her mouth, a young lady, elegantly dressed, appeared with three glasses of champagne and a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries.

"I must apologize Petra, but I'm quite confused about what is happening. My good friend has left me quite in the dark." Her smile was magical as she sipped from her glass of bubbly.

"No apologies necessary Mr. Scott. Please, take a glass of champagne and I will explain." Petra took my arm and began walking down the hallway into the Library. A large fire was burning in the corner fireplace. Greg followed us three steps behind. The light from the fire flickered onto her bare skin as we stood facing the fire. "Mr. Nelson contacted us a little more than a month ago and said the two of you were planning a holiday and that you both were looking for something unique. I assured him we were quite unique in our offerings." I sipped from the champagne flute, struggling to hear her words as my eyes roamed over her body. "Being unique, we want to make sure your time spent with us lives up to your individual expectations. We had Mr. Nelson fill out our questionnaire, or profile, for you and for himself." This worried me a bit, putting myself in Greg's hands. I shot him a look of concern. Petra immediately sensed my concern; "There really is no need to worry Mr. Scott. I am extremely confident that Chasey will captivate you," pausing a couple beats before continuing. "Now, I'm sure you two gentlemen didn't come all the way from San Diego to listen to me talk. Let me show you both to your evenings." Petra took Greg's right arm and my left and led us from the warmth of the library.

A concealed door slid open and we entered a long hallway. I could see a woman on the left and further down, a woman on the right side of the hallway. Both women were very attractive and wore only heels. We stopped at the first woman, our eyes taking in the sight of her beautifully naked body.

"Mr. Nelson," she said to Greg as she opened the door to my left, "please follow me."

"Have fun buddy. This is where I get off!" Greg laughed at his own humor as followed behind the nude woman.

We continued down the hallway. I was thinking to myself that I'd be very happy if Petra was staying with me but it was quite evident she was 'only' the hostess. We stopped near the end of the hallway where I met a tall blonde woman. She too was wearing only heels that accentuated the curves of her body. She smiled an innocent smile as Petra handed me off to her. "Please let Monica know if you need anything," even though nothing had been said, it was evident that Petra knew it was I who was paying for the evening. The attention to detail was obvious. Monica opened the door and I followed her inside. It was a room about ten by ten square with a very plush leather chair in the center of the room, facing away from the door. Faint strains of classical music could be heard from the speakers hidden in the walls.

"Let me help you with your jacket, Mr. Nelson." As Monica slipped it from my shoulders, I could feel her body pressing against my backside. I watched as she hung it on a hook in the corner of the room. A small wet bar was located to the left of the leather chair. Monica opened a bottle of Cabernet and offered me the cork. I inhaled the fragrance as she showed me the bottle. It was a selection from a winery up in Northern California. I nodded for her to pour. I doubted the winery sold in England I couldn't believe the trouble to import for one guest. My curiosity was growing by leaps and bounds.

I noticed Monica pouring only one glass, "Are you not staying?" Petra had mentioned the name Chasey, but I had assumed Monica would be staying with me.

"Not this evening Mr. Scott, but maybe another evening when you return. There are two more bottles of wine on the shelf. Please let Chasey know if you need anything else. Please have a seat and Chasey will be with you in a moment." I sat down in the overstuffed leather chair with the glass of Cabernet. No sooner had the door closed behind me did the lights dim even more. It was a little weird sitting in this nearly dark room, not knowing what would happen next.

Fortunately I didn't have to wonder very long. The wall in front of me began to open and a low amount of light shone through. The wall was actually disappearing before my eyes. Within thirty seconds the entire wood-paneled wall had evolved into a sheet of glass. I could faintly see my reflection as I nervously sipped from my glass. "Hello Mr. Scott, or may I call you Teddy?"

I looked around for the source of her voice and realized it was coming through the speakers that had been playing classical. "Ted, or Teddy is fine. It's what my friends call me." Hearing a sultry voice but not seeing the source was a bit unsettling, yet arousing.

"My name is Chasey and I want to be your friend." She had just a touch of the traditional English accent. "Before I start your private show I'd like to remind you to fill your glass. I know you won't want to miss a second." I didn't move at first. "Go ahead, I'll wait for you." I reached over and filled my glass. I'd been to many strip clubs and knew it wouldn't matter, but it was part of the show. "Now Teddy let me tell you a little bit about your show." A spotlight shown onto her smiling face, but it showed me nothing else. She was a very beautiful woman, probably twenty-two or three, with brown hair. "I will be dancing and performing just for you. Rest assured, the door behind you is locked from the inside. If I make you just a little ... uncomfortable ... I won't mind if you take matters into your own hands." She paused for effect. "If you like my show, feel free to let me know it. I'm here for you. If there is something I can do for you, please let me know that as well. Petra chose me for you but please let me know if I'm not what you are looking for and we will make other arrangements. Any questions?"

I sat there in near darkness seeing only her face yet I could feel my penis growing in my slacks. It was strangely erotic waiting for something to happen. "No questions. Please begin." The lighting on her side of the glass gradually increased until I could see she was in a room of similar size. The floor on her side was about two feet higher than my side; I would soon discover why it was. Chasey was wearing a tuxedo with tails and a top hat. Of course she wore four-inch stiletto heels. The music from some old Fred Astaire movie began to stream through the speakers and Chasey danced to the melody. I have always enjoyed the classic musicals from the forties and fifties. She moved quite well around the small room, there was nothing overtly sexy about her dance, she was merely pleasant to watch. Her movements were effortless. She tapped her heels and toes and I could see her breast move under the tuxedo shirt she wore. At one point she doffed her top hat and long curly, brown hair fell from under it. Her hair was quite wavy and it fell just below her shoulders. She did spins and bows for the duration of the four minute song. When the music subsided, I sat my glass down and applauded.

Chasey bowed to me then she moved to the back of the room and brought a small wooden chair near the edge of the glass with the back towards me. It looked not unlike a painted kitchen table with a rounded back and narrow seat. Chasey propped one foot on the seat and waited for her musical cue. I heard the horns and immediately smiled to myself. It was the unmistakable intro to Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On". Chasey's movements were much crisper to this music, moving as dictated by the rhythm. She seductively slid the tuxedo jacket off her shoulders, sliding it down her left shoulder before pulling it back on. Then she repeated the movement and let it fall free of her shoulder this time. The tuxedo shirt was more of a vest, her bare left shoulder and arm now exposed. She slipped her right shoulder free and pulled the jacket around in front of her, covering her chest. Definitely playing up the shy angle of the bit for my benefit. She quickly tossed the jacket into a front corner of the room, the jacket ending up against the glass wall that separated the two of us. Chasey unfastened the top four buttons of the tuxedo shirt and moved to the music. Her breasts were unencumbered behind the shirt and moved with her rhythm. "You are enjoying my dance, aren't you?" emphasizing are as she said it, knowing that I was.

I lifted my wineglass towards her, "Very much, Chasey. But I am looking forward to seeing much more of you!" The words no sooner from my lips as Chasey unzipped the fly on her trousers. Turning to face away from me, she bent at the waist and pulled her trousers to the floor. I was blessed with the heavenly view of her tight and tanned ass cheeks, split only by the hint of a black thong g-string. Her black sheer stockings stopped thigh high. She rotated her hips for my benefit before stepping out of the trousers. Chasey quickly turned back and lifted her right leg high over the seat. She sat on the chair facing me, her eyes connecting with mine. This was the reason for the raised floor. Her eye level was actually above mine, but the difference in the flooring left me a much better view of her body. Her left hand moved under her shirt and she began caressing her right breast, only I couldn't see it. She left the view up to my imagination. "Ooh Teddy, I have very sensitive nipples ... especially when I've been dancing for a handsome man like you. Show me your hands." I smiled. "Please don't make me beg you, hold them up for me so I can 'feel' your hands on my breasts." I sat my glass down on the floor as I had moved to the edge of my seat. It was like watching television at home when you bend your body hoping to see around the edge of the screen. Leaning forward, I believed I would see more than sitting back in the chair. I held my hands up, palms open and towards her. "Ooh you have long fingers. I bet you know a couple places you could slide those fingers and make a girl feel so good." Her right hand had moved down between her legs and was rubbing the small black cloth covering her sex. Joe Cocker's voice was building to the crescendo. Chasey moved her hands and pulled the last two buttons on the shirt loose, ripping the shirt free from her body. Her large breasts hung down, framed by the back of the chair. I could see her large nipples sitting firmly on top. Damn I love large nipples I thought to myself. This girl was incredibly put together, seemingly every feature as I would desire. " ... you can leave your hat on ... " played over in the refrain. Chasey sat before me wearing just her g-string, stockings and heels, and the top hat. I stood up and applauded her efforts. As I stood, it was obvious I was enjoying her show. "I'm flattered by your ... appreciation."

I looked down, a bit embarrassed at first but then I thought that was the point of her dance. "Damn you are beautiful!" It sounded so canned but it just came out of my mouth.

Chasey smiled, "I'm sure that's what you tell all your girls." I wanted to say something different but I felt myself a bit flustered. Chasey rose from the chair and moved it back to the far wall it had been at the beginning of the dance. I got to watch her beautiful ass move away from me as she walked. She moved back to the front of the glass and picked up her jacket. She slipped it over her shoulders, her breasts still very visible, as she did not fasten the buttons. "Your glass looks empty. Why don't you pour yourself another glass and I'll be right back." I walked behind the leather chair and filled my glass. I was beginning to feel quite relaxed as the alcohol worked on my brain. I stood in the semi-darkness behind the chair and looked at an empty room, waiting for Chasey to return. I could feel my cock straining against my shorts as I sipped from the wineglass. Chasey had insinuated that it was fine with her if I needed to 'take matters into my own hands' but I felt funny about doing so.

The small door at the back of her room opened and Chasey reappeared. She was still wearing the same outfit as she had been just moments before but she was now carrying a handbag. I thought it was a bit odd, but she didn't make me wait too long to learn what was inside. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

12