Teddy Bare in Captivity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all of these I still could not make myself climax as forcefully as Teddy Bare had done. For that exquisite, though practically unbearable, full release I needed him every bit as much as he needed me. Still he must not know that, his compulsion was the source of my power and without that power my pleasure would also be dampened. I ran that DVD through again, first Teddy Bare's frustration as he played with himself so fruitlessly and then my lascivious response to his frustrations and a plan began to form. I ate cold pie with hot home made thick chips for supper and the plot began to thicken. I listened to a live concert on radio three as I prepared éclair cases. When these were done I retired to the loft and began my first DIY project and, by the time the last movement of the last piece was ended my machinations were complete. Poor Teddy Bare, just how kinky was he? I mused. Very, I hoped.

I needed an early start Tuesday, I had run out of double cream and I had to buy some to fill my éclairs and then give them time to set, all before Ted's first performance. Thank heaven's for modern supermarkets I had my cream by seven thirty. Why the rush you might wonder? After all Teddy was not due at my house until half past two. The hurry was because I wanted an éclair ready by ten.

As he started his now painfully slow strokes of that monstrously distended cock I sauntered into my back bedroom braless once more. But instead of some exotic performance causing my appendages to wobble and bobble lugubriously, I nibbled both ends off one of my éclairs, and proceeded to extract the cream with my tongue from one end. Of course as I lapped and slurped, cream oozed from the other end of the confection plopping onto my bare breasts in generous dollops.

I could not have planned it better. In my haste I had not noticed that the chocolate had not set properly. As the fat blobs of cream slopped onto my bare flesh the chocolate sauce began to dribble over it. My bosom was becoming coated in a sensuous mess of thick white whipped cream decorated with rivulets of dark brown chocolate. It was a pity that Ted was not there to lick it away for me; had he been my nipples would have made all the bullets in the world appear soft nosed in contrast. By ten past Ted was visibly sagging at the knees, poor Teddy Bare.

Shower time. I was spending a lot of time in my shower but it was a lovely big power shower so I didn't mind this. Four hours to go, the time crept by; seconds were as minutes and minutes as hours. As ever in a crisis it was time for a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive. I was so tense I even permitted my self to dip my biscuit in my tea, normally I consider dunking to be common and eschew the practice. I had my next performance and the final one all planned out. Despite this I was worried because Ted's visit would have to be extemporised as I had no idea how he would respond to my, by now somewhat niffy, knickers.

Midday arrived at last. As Ted very gingerly worked his foreskin up and down his jutting shaft I entertained him. I stood naked upon my exercise step and began to thumb my nipples. This, I quickly realised, was a mistake. It was making me far too randy far too quickly. My already sloppy sex began to gush. I felt thick droplets dribble down the insides of my thighs and I knew this was not sweat. I was torturing myself every bit as much as Ted was torturing himself. No, I ordered myself you are not going to come. I forced my legs wider apart, I had been using my plump thighs to squeeze my sex and I was gradually raising myself to an orgasmic state. How I compelled myself to start rolling my blood engorged teats between my fingers and thumbs I don't know but I did. Once time was up I simply lay on my back, legs carefully splayed wide apart, panting and collecting my non-naughty thoughts together. Such thoughts were few, far between and took some harvesting.

One last session, well for me. It would be a while before Auntie Christine would grant Teddy Bare his reprieve. For that final session I stroked and rolled a nipple once more but now pretended to play with my completely juiced up sex. I had intended to gently rub a finger between my lips and slip it inside of myself. This was a folly, a single attempt turned my legs to rubber and I narrowly missed a triggering a very powerful orgasm. 'Concentrate woman concentrate,' I wanted to capitulate and immerse myself in sweet bliss. My head and my clitoris were, for once, in complete accord; they both begged to be allowed that delicious surrender. I realised I could pretend. Teddy Bare had given up watching me he held the binoculars in place but I could tell his eyes were screwed tightly shut. He could not bare to watch anymore of my taunting and teasing.

We both desisted from stimulating ourselves the second we could. I raced for my bedroom to prepare myself as Ted disappeared. I towelled myself off vigorously leaving my natural odours intact. Black stockings, red suspenders and matching red bra, my stale big blue knickers and an unseasonable, knee length, woollen skirt, I was dressed. I brushed my hair carefully and applied a little eye-liner and some lipstick, mascara and nail polish had been taken care of earlier.

I snatched up the all important DVD together with my wonderful silver best friend forever and descended the stairs hastily. I first went to the kitchen, filled the kettle and cut the cake, the other things for the tea were already arranged on a tray. I wanted everything to be perfect. As I passed the radio I switched it on, just allowing it to play quietly in the background. I slipped the DVD into the video, sat down, hid that long silver phallus under a cushion, arranged my skirt decorously and picked up a newspaper. As I found a page near the middle I heard Teddy Bare entering the house by the front door.

He had followed my instructions, when he entered the room he was as naked as the day he was born. Unlike on his natal day, his tool jutted out before him twitching up and down with a rhythm all of its own, it looked like a rumba. He looked at my feet, he was feeling shy again.

"Good afternoon Teddy Bare."

"Good afternoon Auntie Christine," he mumbled self consciously.

"You sound breathless, perhaps you should go and make the tea while you recover from your long journey."

"Yes Auntie Christine." He disappeared. I assumed he knew where the kitchen was and in any event he returned some ten minutes later bearing the loaded tray and placed it on a low table next to my chair. He was still breathless and his cock, which was rock hard and gnarled with thick blue veins, continued to twitch like a thing possessed.

"Sit," I waved at a patch of floor near my feet. "I'll be mother. Milk I remember, does my little Teddy Bare take sugar?".

"No thank you Auntie Christine."

I poured the milk into the cups first than added the tea. I handed Teddy his cup and saucer, "a slice of seed cake for Teddy Bear?"

"Oh yes please Auntie Christine," some animation re-entered his voice. Desperate lust or no desperate lust, he was not going to give up his slice if he could avoid it.

As we sipped, chewed and swallowed I remarked casually, "you've been a naughty Teddy Bare again, haven't you?"

"Yes Auntie Christine," he gulped; if her were acting it was a superb depiction of remorse.

"Here just watch your perverted self," I set the DVD playing and there he was, red in the face and trying desperately not to come. "Look how slowly you stroke that dick of yours. Was that an agony for my poor little Teddy Bare?"

His erect shaft redoubled its bobbing motions as he stammered out, "it was hell Auntie Christine. Making me play with myself and never letting me come. You were a cruel Auntie Christine to abuse your soft Teddy Bare so!"

"Yes, but in a way it was kind of you, look what you did for your old Auntie Christine," and the DVD now showed my performance when I was sat in the chair. It was every bit as explicit and rude as the first time I had seen it and Teddy Bare's saucer trembled so much he almost upset his tea. We sat in companionable silence as I played the DVD through once more, but we were eyeing one another up like two voracious predators.

"Perhaps Teddy would like to help his Auntie out of her blouse."

"Yes please Auntie Christine," he growled, anticipating action at last. He stood up and began to unbuttoned my top.

I grabbed hold of him, dragged him toward me and hissed, "a kiss first for your old auntie!" I offered him no chance to reply as I gagged him with my tongue. He thrust back and soon we were exploring one another's mouths with a passion that was adolescent in its intensity. As we kissed he, unbidden, completed his original task and removed my blouse. The bold young pup even began to remove my bra, I tensed but then decided not to dampen his ardour. Instead I fanned his flames: I tickled his scrotum with my finger nails.

He yelped and sprang away crying, "please Auntie Christine don't. Please! It makes my seed boil and if you're not really careful I'll come. I'm really sorry but I won't be able to control myself."

"Then you'd best not make a mess," I chided but I stopped anyway. I was not ready to let him come just yet. "Well Teddy Bare perhaps you'd prefer to lick my pussy?"

"Yes please Aunty Christine," and his head disappeared up my skirt quicker than a startled rabbit scampers into its burrow. As instructed at our last encounter he pulled the gusset of my navy knickers aside and proceeded to lick my already sopping wet slot. Fortunately for me he kept away from my clit and concentrated on the swollen lips that surrounded my sex, drawing them into his mouth by turn and sucking hard. My thighs turned to rubber, my knees to jelly and I began to flow even more productively. He slid his tongue downward and proceeded to lap up my juices which only served to make them run yet more rapidly still.

I pulled the silver vibrator from its hiding place, tapped Teddy Bare on the shoulder and when his head emerged I handed it to him. He grinned and quickly buried his head under my skirt once again. He aligned the sliver cylinder with the slot of my sex, held the business section to my clitty and turned it on to full power. I came instantly, buzz, bang! Just like that. I climaxed and climaxed and climaxed, I just could not stop. The sensations ripped through my body, sometimes one orgasm felt as if it were overtaking another. So tightly was I gripping the arms of my chair that I broke a nail, but I did not notice. I screamed, cried out and even whooped with sheer joy.

Watching Teddy Bare had made me so randy that I was insatiable. The sensations that that powerful phallus was delivering, clamped as it was to my clit by Teddy Bare, were so forceful that I could not act, I could not talk, I could not even think, I could only react. My breathing fell out of sink, I tried to inhale and exhale at the same time, I hyperventilated and inevitably I finally passed out in a dead faint.

Until he heard my chest fighting for breath this terrified poor Teddy Bare, he imagined that he had killed me. If he'd kept my fabulous toy pressed so effectively against my hot hungry slit for much longer I probably would have died. I would have been first woman to reach heaven before they expired.

As I came to I thanked Teddy Bare. "Teddy Bare, that was truly wonderful, blissful, divine. As a reward would you like to lick my knickers now? Push your tongue ddep into the wet fabric of the gusset of my big navy bloomers?"

"Oh yes please Auntie Christine," he cooed with delight. I was shocked. The smell; sweat mingled with the odour of copious quantities of female sexual lubricant and probably a hint of pee too. Still he had had his head up there already and knew what he was in for.

"Well go ahead, be my guest," I offered raising the hem of my skirt invitingly. As he licked and sucked on my voluminous knickers I dozed and daydreamed. His cock was still bouncing up and down as if possessed of a life all of its own. It was rather amusing to watch. It was only when the clapping began, the concert on the radio had finished, that I realised Teddy Bare had had his head up my skirt for at least the last twenty minutes. He was obsessed with the scent and taste of those knickers.

Naughtily, I caught his pulsing cock between my stocking clad feet and by rocking my heels I began to work his foreskin up and down his pulsing pole. The purple helmet of his turgid member was already glistening with a generous coating of sticky transparent fluid when I started, but it was not long before he proceeded to pump thick white smelly sperm high in the air. Unfortunately it landed all over my black stockings. At first the force of his spurts caused the pungent semen to splatter over my thighs as he groaned and sighed monstrously. His fountain did eventually begin to dampen down, when he merely splashed my knees and then down my calves until he was just dribbling over my feet.

His lack of control was quite disgusting. He had made a terrible mess of my stockings and he was jolly well going to have to clean it up. When he was quite done I stood up legs akimbo. "Now Teddy Bare you've squirted all over my stockings! You'll have to clean them up right now."

He looked at me imploringly, he had guessed what was to come.

"So just you unclip them, peel them off my legs and then suck your foul smelling seed from their delicate mesh and don't miss any." I don't think he likes the taste of his own come, he moved very sluggishly, Then again perhaps he was just worried about laddering my stockings which certainly would have landed him in hot water. Whatever the origins of his apparent reluctance once he had peeled the flimsy hose away he began to suck on the congealing white blobs of sticky come readily enough.

I took pity on him, sat down and raised the hem of my skirt. "You may sniff my knickers whilst you suck if you like." He needed no second bidding, in a flash his nose was buried in my crotch once more. As he sucked and sniffed he began to harden up again and I wondered how to extract the maximum advantage from his rising excitement.

"Please Auntie Christine you're stockings are clean now."

"Right Teddy Bare. I have a few jobs for you upstairs. First go up to the attic. There you must stand with your back to the door, hands upon head, legs apart and up on your tip toes until I come for you. That should prove interesting for Teddy. Opposite to where he should be standing, in amongst the carefully arranged junk, was an old carver chair. Thanks to my trip to Homebase, it now sported a number of screw eyes fitted at strategic points: under the arms, near the bottom of the legs, under the seat supports and under the bars of the cross supports, at the back. From each screw eye dangled a carbine hook, the seat had been removed but the rear brace of the seat had been broadened. It was a copy of a bondage chair that my Arthur and I had constructed. The original had certainly had Arthur all tied up in knots on many occasions.

I only left Teddy Bare on his own for five minutes, it's quite a strain standing on tip toe if you're not used to it. After leaving my vibrator by the bed in my bedroom I crept up to the attic and watched him silently for a few seconds. He was standing still balancing on the his toes just as instructed. Good I thought, I want him to be nice and obedient. "Now then Teddy," I began as I entered the attic, "I want you to help me carry this board down." The platform was about three feet square and made from three quarter inch thick pine. It was propped up against the wall near the entrance to the attic and it was a bit heavy for me. Ted lugged it down the stairs.

"Put it in the back bedroom please Teddy. Now if you would carry the armchair from my front bedroom and put that in the back bedroom too." I smiled as he shifted the awkward chair from one room to the other for me. "Now go back to the front bedroom Teddy." I followed him. "Take off my skirt, Little Teddy Bare... Now my suspenders... Finally pull down my big navy blue knickers and hand them to me. Get up onto the bed Teddy and lie on your back." When he had done that I climbed onto the bed and straddled his face with my back to him.

"Now Teddy Bare we are going to play a game. You are going to lick up and down the slit of my hot damp sex whilst I stroke your foreskin up and down that thick twitching shaft of yours to keep concealing and then revealing that bulging purple helmet of yours. The wetter I get the faster I go. But you're not going to mess my bed cover up so before I begin to stroke I shall wrap your stiff prick in my knickers. Then when you spurt and squirt they will catch all of your sticky white mess.

"Yes Auntie Christine. I'll need to lick extra well if I am to come, won't I Auntie Christine?"

"You certainly will have to my little Teddy Bare. You most definately will." I carefully wrapped his rampant rod in my big blue knickers making sure that the purple helmet was laid against the gusset. As he commenced licking my proffered sex I began to give his distended member one quick up and down stroke about every two seconds. When his tongue probed deeper I speeded up a little but the strokes remained far to far apart to make him come. Once I could feel my juices beginning to lubricate my pussy nicely I speeded up a little more and as my secretions grew in volume I played with him more and more quickly. At last Teddy emitted a loud grunt followed by a series of half sighs, half pants that mirrored the progress of his orgasm.

"Now Teddy it's Auntie Christine's turn once more," I handed him the vibrator. "Don't forget to suck my nipples."

"No Auntie Christine."

Teddy combined with that vibrator, I have never known such sexual bliss. He could drive me to the limits of my endurance and then push me beyond them. That day climaxes were so intense that they were almost painful and, rather than desensitising my clit, the longer he carried on the more penetrating the sensations became. Some of the time it took all of my will power not to rip his hand away but the climax that followed always made my restraint well worth while. In the end I was hot, dishevelled and, sweaty yet utterly relaxed and exhausted. As I revived from my reveries I discover that we are led side by side just kissing and cuddling, as if to set a counterpoint to our recent sexual excesses. We spent ages simply cradled in one another's arms, nuzzling one another.

"Teddy," I enquired, "would you like to keep the knickers I've been wearing?"

"Oh, yes please Auntie Christine."

"But Teddy they're all smelly."

"Yes Auntie Christine they smell of you on heat. They stink of our passion and its extinction. They reek of us being together. They smell divine to me."

"OK Teddy Bare, you may take them home with you."

"Oh thank you Auntie Christine. Thank you so much, you're the most generous and understanding auntie in the whole world." There was a long pause, Teddy Bare clearly had something on his mind. "Please Auntie Christine can I ask a big favour of you'"

"You can ask," I replied pointedly, but not unsympathetically.

"Well... Please Auntie Christine... Please could I take your stockings as well?"

"Oh! Teddy Bare you are naughty. I suppose so but can I have my last pair of knickers back please?"

"Of course Auntie Christine. I was wearing them when I arrived, I'll pop them through your letter box as I go."

In a flash I knew how to tease him for the remainder of the week. "You can visit me again on Friday at the same time and tomorrow I'll be in touch with you and give you your new orders."

"Ooh please tell me now Auntie Christine," he demanded impatiently.

"No Teddy Bare it can be a surprise or possibly even a nasty shock. You'd better make an early start on your work in the morning because I have an errand for you." Teddy begged but I refused to tell him what I had planned for him.