Teddy Bare in Captivity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning I had plenty to do. First I had promised a tray of cakes for the Guides jumble sale so I had to bake a huge batch of sponge buns. As I set them out to cool it was time to text Teddy Bare. 'Be at the attic window today by four o'clock dressed only in my big smelly navy blue knickers and my stockings held up by your new pair of red women's suspenders. Whilst you watch me you may stroke your stiff stick but do not come. In fact do not come again until I give you permission.'

Once the text had gone I went to my spare garage, I have two garages and it is inside the other one that I keep my car. In my spare garage I found the stack of breeze blocks piled up just where I remembered them. I rummaged through the drawers and also unearthed a thick sheet of plastic. I carried this and two of the blocks up to the back bedroom. In total I needed eight breeze blocks and had to make three more journeys before I were done. Once I had my materials I spread the sheet on the floor, covering and protecting the carpet. I arranged the breeze blocks on the plastic sheet and then mounted the board, which Teddy Bare had carried down from the attic for me, on top of the blocks. Finally I wrestled with the arm chair that Teddy had carried through from my bedroom until it sat squarely on my make shift platform. All was ready for Teddy Bare.

I began my exercises at half past three, after I had iced and decorated the buns that I had baked that morning. Teddy was already there watching through his binoculars and waiting for me. Fortunately for him he was dressed correctly wearing only my navy knickers and a red suspender belt holding up my black stockings. He did look comical, especially the way the stockings hung. There was nothing else for it, he was going to have to shave his legs.

I pedalled away in my bra and navy knickers for twenty minutes and then did my step ups until four o'clock. Once my regime was completed I peeled my bra away very slowly until my big bouncy boobs bobbed free. Then I backed up to the platform, clambered into the chair and located my big silver vibrator which I had stashed away earlier. I spread my legs as wide as they would stretch, set my wonderful toy to maximum, pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side and applied that fabulous phallus to my moist and gaping gash. Teddy was going to have to watch me come repeatedly, delicious.

As I watched Teddy watching me play with myself with that awesomely powerful toy my climaxes reached intensities that were almost as powerful as those Teddy himself could give me. He looked so stupid in his costume and his clownish appearence made me come all the harder. I ought to have been ashamed of myself but, oh, that feeling of control, that awareness of pre-eminence, that sense of dominance; it was wonderful, augmenting the sensations that were emanating from my clit and exploding in my head manyfold. Whilst I revelled in wave after wave of relaxing bliss as orgasm after orgasm crashed through my eager body all poor Teddy Bare could do was watch. I kept an eye upon him and he did not dare to even touch the big bulge that was causing his knickers to jut out so obscenely. In the end I enjoyed or endured the longest set of orgasms that I had had from my wonderful silver shaft up until then, somehow watching Teddy enabled me to take it for so much longer.

When I had recovered, this took a while, I went to find my phone. I texted Teddy, 'You look ridiculous in those stockings. Before you watch my show at four o'clock tomorrow you must shave your legs. When the show begins pull your knickers around your knees and keep them there till I'm done.' That should sort him out. I wondered if his wife, bossy-boots Sandra, would notice his nice smooth legs but somehow I did not think so; unless, of course, Teddy Bare failed to clean the bath out properly after he was done. Sandra was still a woman and she'd notice a dirty bath alright.

Thursday was the day of the guides jumble sale. At eleven I took my iced and decorated buns around to their hut. Gwen the leader was there but no one else. We chatted, drank a cup of tea, ate a spare bun each and ripped open the bags of jumble. Gwen handed me a DVD, "That's why I like to get in first, people send us stuff like this by mistake. Well I hope it's by mistake." If the title, 'German sausage gobblers,' didn't say it all, the picture on the cover, seven men wearing only their outsized moustaches, left nothing to the imagination.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Well I can't take it, Henry would have a pink fit. So you can either watch it or dispose of it discretely." I placed the DVD in my handbag, I seemed to recall that my shredder could take plastic disks and Gwen's Henry would indeed have a pink fit if he saw it. As we piled the stuff in heaps of like items I spotted something of much more interest to me. It was a large, long sleeved, three quarter length black dress with a white collar and white cuffs. I picked it up and showed it to Gwen, "Just the job for fancy dress" I lied, "how much do you want?"

She studied it, "that's real," and she rubbed the fabric between her finger and thumb, "and it's made of good stuff to. To you, a tenner for such a good cause as mine is."

"Hundred quids worth of cakes, as near as dammit, and you charge me a tenner, that's daylight robbery." But I was not serious, I could afford it and the girl guides are such a good cause. In recompense Gwen let me have the huge but slightly frayed and somewhat threadbare lacy white table cloth that I spotted for just a pound, so I went away happy.

After a quick lunch, mature cheddar on water biscuits accompanied by my homemade green tomato chutney, I had to rearrange the back bedroom slightly. I had positioned the arm chair so that it blocked my video camera and Teddy with his knickers round his knees was going to be a sight to treasure. By the time I was done it was already almost shower time. Just long enough for a nice cup of tea and a chocolate digestive or perhaps a thick slice of rich fruit cake.

Come four o'clock I'm ashamed to say that I had nothing new to offer Teddy Bare he just had to watch me making myself come over and over again with my big silver staff for a second time. He did not appear bored or unexcited, quite the reverse in fact. Now I could just about see his penis and throughout my little show it jumped, twitched and jerked about all by itself, Teddy did not touch it once. He looked distressed, I thought that his having to watch me relieving my frustrations whilst he had to wait for his orgasm was really beginning to get to him; I was not wrong.

The DVD was yet another classic. Here I had a much better view because I had used the zoom facility on the camera. Teddy was obviously finding it very hard to keep still. His hands darted about like lizards. He kept going to touch his aching staff but then realised that it might prove fatal so he would jerk his hand away, only to discover he did not then know where to put it. His face was screwed up with concentration. His prominent pole, it was so erect that even his long foreskin was beginning to be pushed back by the swollen purple head, darted and danced up an down without any extraneous assistance whatsoever. I reflected, gleefully, that he would be in a real state by tomorrow afternoon. So I needed to dream up a long slow tease to draw his tension right out.

Thursday evening and, because these things always take far longer than you expect, Friday morning found me busy on my computer preparing Teddy's little surprise. I was only just ready for two thirty although I did have the time to brew the tea and cut slices of my little treat for Teddy Bare, a feather iced chocolate sponge filled with black cherry jam.

Teddy arrived promptly that day, his not so little cock still twitching up and down. "Auntie Christine, I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of bringing your knickers and stockings back with me, shall I place them on the dresser here?"

"Yes please Teddy. Cake with your tea?"

"Oh yes please Auntie Christine."

I poured and plated and passed. Teddy sat cross legged on the ground at my feet just where i had indicated on the previous Tuesday. As an experiment I wiggled the toes of my right foot. Teddy watched transfixed. "Would you like to suck my toes through my sheer black stockings little Teddy bare?"

"Oh yes please Auntie Christine," he gushed enthusiastically. It was not quite what I had expected and definitely not what I had planned but I was not going to prevent him. "Let's enjoy our tea and cake first Teddy Bare and then you can suck my toes. Alright?"

"Excellent, Auntie Christine," he muttered, his mouth already crammed with cake.

"And as we do let us share a little entertainment," I pressed the remote for the DVD player. He almost choked, there he was watching me through his binoculars. But, unlike previous DVD's this was no simple short, I had spliced together a succession of my brief DVD's to make one long show. There was I sat in the chair, screaming and shouting as I came over and over again until I flopped; a hot, sticky, sweaty dishevelled wreck. Every time I see that clip of video I'm shocked with just how noisy I was. By his second slice of cake we had arrived at Teddy wearing my voluminous navy blue knickers and when we saw him in stockings and suspenders with those knickers round his ankles he blushed. I simply grinned at the delightfulness of his predicament, if Sandra ever saw that! Well he'd just have to do exactly what I demanded of him.

"Now Teddy, once you have removed my blouse and my bra, you may suck my toes. After that lick up each of my legs, bit by bit and turn and turn about, until you arrive for the second time at my hot and hungry sex. Tug my gusset aside and make me good and juiced, I want to see my thick viscous sexual outpourings glistening upon your chin and coating your upper lip in a thick film: a droplet hanging from the tip of your nose would be a nice touch. Most of all I want to be begging you to make me come, if not out loud then at least in my head."

"Yes Auntie Christine. It'll be my pleasure Auntie Christine."

I had never had my toes sucked before. The sensation went straight to my loins. As Teddy sucked on my little wriggly digits my love tunnel began to dampen, then to flow and finally to dribble with sweet sticky feminine nectar. Teddy would be pleased I was absolutely soaking my knickers for him. Not that they did not already smell strongly of my lusts and other bodily secretions. I had worn them on Wednesday and Thursday as well as today. I had gardened, cooked and cleaned in them. I had pedalled hard in them. I was wearing them both of the times that Teddy had watched me sit in my chair and overwhelm myself with multiple orgasms delivered by my big silver quivering friend.

Once satisfied my toes had been sucked thoroughly Teddy dutifully licked my legs, left calf then right, left knee then right and finally left thigh then right. He took his time over the bare flesh between the tops of my stockings and the edge of my gusset and this too set my hot moist muff melting with desire. Once he had pulled the gusset of my knickers aside he was very careful not to lick my clitoris directly and I was grateful. The climax I would inevitably have had would have been delightful and very much appreciated at that moment, but it would have been nothing in comparison with what Teddy Bare and the vibrator were about to do for me in a few sweet minutes time.

Teddy was becoming good at licking my hairy slit. He sensed when I was ripe and ready to move on and felt along the corners of the chair for my silver staff without being asked. He set it going, applied it to the exact spot and began to suck on one of my nipples. Instant fireworks; rockets, maroons and glittering cascades all going off at the same time inside my head. My loins felt molten, my clit felt so swollen, my nipples were that rigid they almost hurt. I was consumed by orgasms, they gnawed away at my consciousness until they were my only awareness, my sole point of focus. Climaxes arrived in ones and twos and threes, all jostling for position and attention. My breathing was soon out of control, when I inhaled my joy made me exhale, when I exhaled my oxygen starved brain tried desperately to suck air in. I poured with sweat, my belly and breasts, my arm pits, my groin and buttocks but I had no control, I just came and came with ceaseless repetition. Finally, I was done.

My clit, though was still responding to the powerful vibrator but I just could not come any more. That sensation, it was not pain, it was not pleasure but it was unendurably intense. I could bare it no longer. I grabbed Teddy's wrist and jerked his hand away sharply. I was puffing and panting and hooting like a steam whistle. Immediately the sensation was stopped I wanted it to continue, but I knew that if it did I would not be able to take it. It took me a very long time to recover from that particular session and whilst I was doing so Teddy Bare kissed me ever so sweetly. Ever since I've regretted that we did not video that particular session.

Eventually I collected the strength to enquire, "Teddy, do you want to come too now?"

"Oh, yes please Auntie Christine."

"Well you may but only if you have sufficient self control. First pull off my navy knickers, you may lick the gusset if you wish." He did and he did, I had to wait quite some time until he seemed satisfied with his efforts. "Now go over to the dresser and bring me the little black box that is on the lace runner." It was a metronome set to an agonising forty beats per minute, as slow as it could go. "Pull your foreskin right back with your right hand. Next wrap that distended red knob at the end of your turgid rod up in the knickers and hold it there with your left hand, I don't want you making any mess. When I set the metronome running you give yourself one single stroke upon each beat. If you miss a stroke or add an extra one you'll be sent home with orders not to come for a week, unless Sandra permits you to couple with her."

By just his third stroke his face had set in a mask of concentration and fear. Because of my knickers he could not stimulate the most sensitive part of his penis directly, the swollen red knob at the end. The strokes were stimulating, very stimulating, but they did little to further his orgasm, what they did achieve was to make him desperate to make another one immediately afterwards. I counted. When he reached a hundred strokes I stood up, moved behind him, pressed my breasts into his back, reached around him and began to tickle his nipples with my fingernails. The quite moans and groans that had previously accompanied each and every stroke were transformed into loud hisses of air as he either sucked it in between his teeth or huffed it out, his cheeks inflated.

Two hundred strokes and he began to grunt with effort. He was desperately randy but the build up in his sensations was also so slow. Two hundred and fifty strokes and he was mewling with frustration. After two hundred and seventy two strokes, almost eight minutes of agonisingly slow masturbating, he finally came. He doubled up with the severity of those sensations, his knees almost buckled and his hand pistoned at a speed that was ferocious. He was breathing so hard that he was almost screaming as he pumped out each jet of white glutinous seed. Whilst the knickers contained the mess the smell permeated every corner of the room. At last, after three long days of waiting he had finally been able to discharge his lusts.

"Well done Teddy. You have been a very good Bare and as a reward you can come whenever you want next week, There is one small catch, until our session starting at the same time next Friday you may not touch your penis at all. If you need to hold it, or stroke it or anything else it, you must grip it through my navy knickers."

"What Auntie Christine, even when I go to the loo?"

"Yes Teddy Bare, exactly. Whenever and wherever you need to hold your penis, you must use the blue navy knickers as a barrier to prevent direct fleshy contact."

"But Auntie Christine I will have to carry them with me everywhere."

"Yes Teddy Bare, but then you'll keep thinking of me wherever you go."

"Thank you Auntie Christine, I will not disappoint you," he replied resignedly.

"I never thought that you would my sweet little Teddy Bare," and with that I dismissed him and sent him home.