Teddy With an I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! It is really good. Do you drink that much coffee?"

"No, I have some friends who love it too."

"I think I'll have another cup, better order more." I fixed a breakfast burrito for myself. When we were through I said, "Are you ready to get underway." She smiled and nodded. I went in the pilothouse and started the engines and let them idle while I disconnected the shore power and water. The generator kicked in automatically. I cast off the stern lines and went forward to get the spring lines. She was right with me. I explained as I hurried to get every thing cast off before the boat started to drift into the pilings. I showed her how the thrusters worked to move the boat sideways.

Then I put the engines in gear and the boat eased slowly out of the slip. I had to make a hard turn to stay in deep water as we cleared the last piling. I showed her how going ahead on one engine and back on the other turned the boat on a dime. As we completed the turn I took the engine out of reverse and put it in forward gear. We were on our way. I took her up on the flying bridge on top of the pilot house where we could see better and enjoy a bit more breeze. We had to go at idle speed until we were through the cut and were out in the Gulf of Mexico. While we were at idle speed I taught her to steer and stay in the channel. She loved it. She couldn't believe how little effort it took to turn that big boat. When we were in the Gulf I taught her to steer a compass course and to check our wake to see how she was doing. I loved watching her. She stuck the tip of her tongue out the corner of her mouth when she was concentrating. Cute, damned cute. Then she swung the wheel hard to the port and I saw she had turned to avoid a crab trap buoy. I praised her for being alert and showed her how to get back on course. I had us at a nice cruise speed of twelve knots.

I looked at the compass and the GPS. I looked behind us. The wake was as straight as an arrow. Then I put the boat on automatic pilot, then slaved it to the GPS. I explained the whole system and was surprised at the intelligent questions she asked. It surprised me because although I knew she was very intelligent I knew she knew absolutely nothing about boats. Now that the boat was on autopilot we could sit back and relax. We were just lookouts now. I showed her how she could easily overpower the autopilot to turn to avoid a trap buoy or other object then release the wheel and the boat would return to our original track to our next waypoint. She grinned at me and hugged my neck and kissed me. "I love this."

I fired up the radar and explained how we used it to look out for other boats. I put it on the chart plotter mode and she could see our whole route and where we were on the route. I left her on the bridge and went below. I cleaned up the few dishes in the galley, made up both beds and tidied up in general. I walked around the whole boat and made sure everything was shipshape and secure. I expected no trouble but it was an old habit.

When I was back on the bench seat Teddi stood and went below. She was back in a few minutes wearing a very small Bikini. She took my breath away. She walked in front of me and stood between my legs. She but a hand on either side of my face and bent forward and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were parted and her tongue caressed my lips. I parted my lips and in a second our mouths were wide open and our tongues twisted around and played with each other. She broke away and stepped back. She looked at me. "I knew last night our plan wouldn't work. I wanted you so bad in your bed. I was afraid you would think I was too easy."

"I have to confess I was a little aroused myself, but I didn't want to scare you away. I loved holding you most of the night."

"I loved it too. Way too much! I woke up in the middle of the night and you had kicked the sheet off us. Then I discovered you sleep in the nude. Boy, were you ever aroused. I wanted to rape you right then. Came very close to doing it too! Do you know you are a very sexy man?"

"I am very pleased you think so."

"Bill, I need to talk to you, you need to know some things about me before we go any further. This is difficult for me. I like you very much and I don't ever want to loose your friendship." I knew it was coming, the old 'I like you a lot but we can only be friends' bit. A fist seemed to squeeze my heart, I felt my eyes start to tear up, I wanted to run. I tried to get up.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go ahead, get it over with."

"Get what over with."

"Telling me you just want to be friends and nothing more, we already agreed on that."

"Is that what you want?"

"No, not anymore."

"That is what I was afraid of, I see how you look at me. You give me goose bumps. Your touch gives me tingles to my toes."

"Sounds like the flu."

"Please don't make fun of me." I saw tears run from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry."

"Billy please hear me out."

"Go ahead, I won't interrupt again."

"My mother lost four sons in wars. I was the last born child. The last son." I looked at her. She placed a finger on my lips. "She determined she wouldn't loose me. I was born at home and my mother listed me as female on my birth certificate. She had me circumcised and partially castrated shortly after I was born. She raised me as a girl. I was home schooled. I didn't know I was different from other girls until I was fourteen years old. Mother made me wear very tight corsets night and day as I grew up to give me a female figure. When I was fourteen I was given breast enhancements. I have always been on female hormones. I have never lived as a male. This has made me very wary of relationships with men. The first guy I let get in my panties called me horrible names and beat me badly. It has happened every time I liked a man. They didn't all beat me. But they all dumped me. So you can turn the boat around now and take me home."

"If you want to go home, turn the boat around yourself. Just go back the way we came. But first I want you to hear ME out. I have fallen madly in love with you little girl. You can never be anything to me but a girl. You are the most feminine person I have ever met. If you have a penis, great, I'll love that too if it is part of you, my dearest Teddi. Please don't turn the boat around and break my heart."

She looked at me, her face sort of scrunched up and she started balling as she threw herself in my arms. She sobbed uncontrollably for several minutes. Then she sniffed a few times and took a handkerchief I handed her. She wiped her eyes and looked at me. "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes! Every single word, especially the 'I love you' part."

"Oh! Billy, I do love you too, I really, really do. I have since I first met you, I was afraid you would break my heart."

I pulled the throttles back to idle and took them out of gear. I turned into the wind. Her hands flew to her mouth and she sobbed, "We're going back?"

"No silly girl, we are going to anchor and go to bed and make love." I pushed the anchor Down switch and the rattle of the chain was loud for a minute. I put both engines in reverse for a bit until I felt the anchor hold. I shut the engines off. I looked at her and kissed her with all the love I had in the kiss. She smiled. I said, "Do you want to walk slowly and properly down to my bed or do you want to race me." It took a second to register, then she jumped up and ran for the ladder. I was right behind her. She looked back and saw I had my shirt off an was undoing my shorts as I went. Her top flew off as she ran in the salon. I was nude by then and was gaining on her and thought I was going to pass her as she took her bottoms off. Wrong, she pulled a bow on each hip and simply ran out of the tiny bottoms. We both hit the bed together. Tie!

I hugged her body to me and cried a little. Then she was kissing me. I kissed back. She rolled quickly on top of me and leaned forward. Her beautiful breasts hung in front of my face. I looked up and saw her sweet loving smile. I sucked one nipple in and tweaked the other with my fingers.

She moved the other nipple to my mouth. I loved her nipples, I hadn't realized they were so large and firm. They were just right for sucking. Then she moved down over my body trailing her nipples down over my chest. She licked my belly button. Then she lifted and I felt her small hand grasp my erection. I watched the smile grow on her face as she examined him. Her eyes met mine. "Oh! Billy, he is so big, way, way, bigger than I am. I love him. Can I kiss him."

"Sugar, he is now your exclusive property. You can do anything you want with him." Her head dropped and her lips softly touched the crown. Her tongue slipped over the slit

and licked up the drop of pre cum she saw there. She stroked the shaft gently with her hand. She rubbed him gently over her lips and cheeks. She worshiped him. She mewed and licked all over him, she looked closely at my testicles. She gently touched them, licked them and lifted them with her hands. Suddenly she moved quickly up over me and kissed me. She looked in my eyes. "I want you to look at me down there to see if I make you sick."

"What?"

"You heard me!" I rolled her off me and moved down. I paused for about a half hour at her breasts. She didn't seem to mind that, I stopped for a while. I cleaned her little belly button then looked down.

I examined her penis carefully, It was not large, about four inches long and only an inch and a quarter across. I saw a tiny drop of liquid leaking from the tip of it..tasted good. I sucked it right in. I could get it all in my mouth it was only semi-erect, I knew she was worried I would reject her. Hell, I couldn't get hard if I had to worry about something like that. I lifted off her and looked in her eyes. "You are perfect, just right for a lady's cock. I love it."

I went back to loving it. It grew a bit, very nice. I gave it my best blow job, I didn't have a lot of experience as a giver but I knew what I liked as a receiver. She started thrusting into my mouth, she moaned and purred like an old alley cat. I felt her stiffen and tasted a small amount of cum. She pushed me away. "Oww! It's too sensitive. Billy, Billy, Billy, I loved that. It was the first time for me."

I smiled up at her. She had her eyes closed. I said, Hey girl, are you in there. Did I please you a little bit?"

"Oh! Billy, it was wonderful, I want that again. Later though. I want you inside me later too, it will be my first time there too. I hope it feels as good as that just did."

I moved up along side of her and hugged her to me. She snuggled right up to me.

"Billy, thank you so much, I just love every thing you do to me. This is heavenly. How did I live so long without you, I know I couldn't live long without you now. I need to be able to touch you and feel you against me."

"Hey girl, me too! Let's rest a bit. I want to think about how delightful everything felt. I want to savor the taste of you, Dear."

"I want you again soon lover, You did things to me no one has ever done before and I know I have more to learn. Please teach me more soon."

"I will, let's get the anchor up and head for the Keys. I'll let you set on the flying bridge and I'll make lunch for us and bring it up, OK?"

"Don't make much for me, Dear, I get fat easily. Less than half of what you fix for yourself will be fine."

I got us settled on course and on the autopilot. I grilled three hot dogs and toasted the buns. I didn't know how she liked hers so just put mustard, relish and chopped onion on all of them. I fixed a couple of cups of lemonade and fitted everything in a picnic hamper and carried it all up to the bridge. I made a good guess, she said she loved her hotdogs just that way. She said she wished she had ordered two. I got up and she said, "I was only kidding, it was just great, but I usually only eat half of one. It was so good I ate it all. The lemonade is very good, does it have much sugar in it?"

"None, no calories, no carbs. I use fresh lemons, and sweetener. I drink a lot of it. I don't drink but one Non Alcoholic beer and one mixed drink or glass of wine a day. I have lost sixty pounds in the last year and have a few more to go."

"No, you are perfect now. I don't want you skinny."

"You are the boss!"

"I'm glad you realize that up front, it'll save a lot of arguments. Right? You know I am just teasing, you are my lord and master, your word is law. After a proper discussion and a vote of course. You get to vote first but I get two votes."

"You drive a hard bargain, Lady, really hard. OK. You win."

We cruised on south, our course never changed hour after hour. We were now going a bit faster, if you call 15 knots fast. Still it does eat up the miles. Not bad really when you concider we were the equivelent of a three bedroom apartment and could go for 1500 miles without refueling.

By three o'clock we could see the keys pretty clearly. I dug out my cell phone and made a call to an old buddy. His wife answered and recognized my voice, "Bill, where are you, come on down, we are having a party."

"Hey sweetie, I am down, look due north and you should see me."

"OH! Yes I think I see you. Tag look is that Bill? He says we have you in sight, We have room at the dock, You won't have to anchor out."

I smiled at Teddi, "That is our first destination. We'll be here tonight. Then we will take one day at a time." We worked our way slowly down the narrow channel to Tag's island. We had lots of help from some of my friends in getting the boat secured. I put the aluminum gangway across to the dock. Teddi was wearing a tiny Bikini and ran and got a coverup. I took her hand and led her ashore. All the guys gave wolf whistles. And she smiled and took a little bow. I had warned her that the guys could be a little boisterous but were all very nice and quite harmless and would never ever do anything to hurt anyone. The guys gathered around her and pushed me away. I saw her looking a little nervious so I pushed in and took her hand. "Hey, guys, don't scare this child. She is my banker and if she gets mad she may not let me have any money." They all looked at me, then at her. Then they all wanted to know what bank.

We were led to the lovely house and to a patio area. There were a group of women there and they all gathered around to greet Teddi and I. There was another black woman present. She rushed to Teddi and hugged her, "Thank God, a sista I can talk with. I hang with these honkies so much I think I am the last nigger left." She was a truly beautiful woman. Teddi was her equal but younger. I introduced Teddi to everyone. There were Tag and his gorgeous wife Mack. Jenny, the black girl, and her husband Joe Delaney. And the last couple were Goldie and Ted stewart. Teddi looked at me with her eyes wide, She whispered in my ear, "Is that Mackie Ann and Goldie?"

"Yep!"

"Oh! My God!"

I laughed, "Teddi, Sweetheart, love of my life, these are nice people. You can see there is only one sport around here. You are the only girl here who is not pregnant."

All the ladies were obviously with child. They all took Teddi off to one side and plyed her with questions about how she met me and all. The guys talked football and fishing. After awhile Jenny tugged Teddi over to me. The other gals followed close behind. "Bill, what is going on here?"

She held up Teddi's left hand and pointed to her ring finger.

"Please don't let this one get away. She is smart, super beautiful and really sweet and she loves the hell out of you. Besides we match skin colors and I can teach her all about the care and feeding of old white guys."

"Dear Jenny, I have only known her a few weeks, really only got to know her well last night and today. I never want her out of my sight again. I know we love each other but we haven't worked everything out yet. I haven't met her folks yet or any of that stuff."

"Billy, look around you, every couple here had a whirlewind romance and we were all married by the same preacher. He lives here. Watch out, we will have you guys hitched in an hour."

"I don't know about Teddi, but that doesn't scare me a bit, in fact I would love it."

I looked at Teddi. She looked at me. Her lower lip quivered. She said, "Yes. But we have things to work out first."

Jenny said, "Like what girl?"

"Bill needs a prenuptial agreement. I won't marry him without one. I don't want a thing from him. Nothing. Just his fabulous body!" she giggled.

Mackie Ann said, "We can have a lawyer here in half an hour. OK."

I grinned at the beautiful girl beside me. "Your move girl!"

"Get him!"

Mackie walked over to a phone. She was back in a moment, "He is on his way. He was fishing. He'll be here in ten minutes. He is coming by boat and will use our computer to tie into the one in his office."

"Wow, he must like you."

"He was a brilliant attorney in Hollywood. Hated it. I gave him a chance to move down here. He got more than twice the house for the same money. I pay him well and he has enough clients. He doesn't want too many. He loves to fish and his wife and kids do too. He only works about three days a week. He loves it here."

The lawyer showed up on time. He was barefooted, in shorts and a fishing hat and shirt with pockets all over it. We were introduced and he took me to the office in the house. He fired up the computer and was hooked into his office in seconds. He pulled up a fill-in-the-blanks program for Pre-nuptial Agreements. He entered the information as I gave it to him. I got Teddi so she could give him her information. Then she left. He smiled at me. "She is enough to make anyone act silly. What do you have in mind?"

I told him what I wanted. I told him roughly what I was worth. He said he liked my plan. It was printed out in about five minutes. He shook my hand and said he would send me a bill. He was headed back out to fish some more.

I gave Teddi a copy of the agreement and she handed it right back. "I don't need to read this, I trust you totally. I will sign whatever you want me to sign."

"Good, part of this says I will always be right and will always have the last word in every argument."

"Mackie, do you have one of those big black markers I can borrow while I read this damned thing."

"You tell him girl, black out all that garbage."

Teddi took the document and went to one side and read it. She looked up at me twice. Then she ran to me and jumped in my lap and kissed me passionately. She pulled back and looked at me. "You didn't have to do that. It is way too much. Way, way too much."

Jenny picked up the paper and asked if she could read it. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Teddi. She nodded her approval. Jenny started reading. She handed the paper to Tag and stared at me. Tag read it quickly. "Shit, Bill, if I had known this I would have married you."

"Horsehockey, you are too white for me, and you don't smell or kiss near as good."

Teddi was still in my lap softly crying. I petted her head and rubbed her back. She looked up, sniffled a few times then got up. She walked to Jenny and hugged her. Tears still ran from her eyes as she said, "See, I didn't need to read it."

She walked to Mackie and hugged and kissed her too. She kissed all the ladies. They all cried together. They looked at me. They looked at her. They all cried some more. The guys started a big debate about whether to have a wedding or go fishing. Fishing was way ahead, when I told them to go ahead and go, they were just excess baggage during a wedding anyway. I said I would go fishing with them right after the wedding.

Teddi marched right up to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard while she rubbed her body against mine. It was a delightful long passionate kiss. I pushed back, "Guys, change of plans, no fishing 'til tomorrow, kay?"