Teds Birthday Story

Story Info
Ted and Nathan finally get togther
1.8k words
4
40.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was not like the average American. He travelled extensively and always tried to try the local delicacies. Often he would immerse himself in the local culture never brash as so often portrayed in the movies.

His travelling became somewhat curtailed with marriage and birth of his first child. With travel still in his blood, Ted took a job with a company that had offices all over the world and before long he was building up the air miles once again, this time at the expense of his work.

It was on one of his trips before domesticity that he first met Nathan. There was something between them that he could not explain, and for a while even deal with. Ted was straight, straight as they came. He was a college boy, a tough quarterback, the blond hunk that every girl wanted. Yet when he met Nathan something happened.

Nathan was only a couple of years younger but he looked like a schoolboy. His childish manner, innocence and devout honesty suddenly became incredibly attractive to Ted. Then when Nathan admitted his bi-sexuality, well Ted suddenly began having thoughts of his own. Nathan told without shame or boast of his exploits with both sexes and Ted found himself more interested in the gay stories. Not that the straight tales were boring, he simply enjoyed listening to the details of Nathan’s gay exploits.

The two spent almost a year travelling and working in close quarters around Europe. Sometimes you can meet someone and become friends instantly. Nathan and Ted were close from the minute they met and their closeness and friendship strengthened by the day.

Ted had turned down many a ‘gay offer’ but as time went on and with the stories he heard from Nathan, he was growing increasingly curious. Nathan, on the other hand, merely related his stories to Ted more out of education than in an effort to seduce him. In truth, Ted was anxious to try but wary to ask while Nathan was equally anxious but did not want to pressure his friend. For a year Ted and Nathan lived together, ate together and sometimes even slept together but nothing physical ever happened, much to the disappointment of both.

Ted and Nathan lost contact for nearly ten years. Both married and started families but they remembered each other and the Nathan often smiled when he thought back to their youthful transgressions. Suddenly Ted made contact with a third friend. Josie had also spent some time with the two and was still in contact with Nathan. Before long the three were back in touch and a meeting in Paris was arranged. Josie knew of Nathan and Ted’s desires and planned to be that catalyst to finally bring them together.

Scene 2

Nathan waited and waited unnerved by the glares of the officious receptionist. Here he sat in jeans and a sweatshirt in a posh Parisian hotel surrounded by businessmen in expensive suits. Twice during the hour he had asked at reception if there were any messages left for him. Twice the snooty receptionist had replied ‘Non.’ And walked away without even a hint of regret. Nathan watched the shift change and took the opportunity to ask again. ‘Mais oui,’ replied the new receptionist, ‘Monsieur Ted said for you to wait in the room, he and Madame Jo would be here shortly’. Nathan took the key and thanked the receptionist before turning towards the elevator.

Nathan was urinating as the door opened. Ted looked little different to ten years ago. ‘Look Josie, we’re not even in the room and he’s got his cock out already’ laughed Ted. Nathan emerged from the bathroom dressing himself and into the arms of Ted. The two hugged, brothers together after many painful years apart. ‘Don’t know why you put it away,’ joked Josie looking down at Nathan’s crotch. ‘You will only have to get it back out in a minute.’ All three laughed but Josie kept a serious face. ‘Nathan, lie on the bed.’ She commanded. Nathan did as told, removing his shoes as he did so. ‘Take everything off.’ She ordered Neither Ted nor Nathan dared speak as Nathan lay naked on his back. Ted and Josie took an arm each as they tied his wrists to the bed- posts. Neither had touched his cock yet as it soared in length reaching its full eight inches in seconds. Josie ordered Ted to strip naked too and lie next to Nathan. Nathan watched in delight as Ted slipped his underwear down revealing Ted’s growing thick cock. Ted seemed to hold back hesitantly but Josie pushed him down his head falling close to Nathan’s crotch. Josie raised her voice, ‘Go on Ted, taste Nathan’s cock.’ Ted took the erect dick and put it to his lips. He could feel Josie’s hot breath on the back of his neck, he could feel his dick growing harder, he could feel Nathan’s heart beat a million beats a second. Ted stopped thinking, stopped any doubts and slipped the tip in his mouth like a child trying a new food for the first time. This is what he had wanted for so long and the thrill of Josie dominating added to the pleasure. Nathan, his hands tied tight to the bed, raised his body slightly, some with the pleasure, some to guide more of his hard member into Ted’s wet mouth. They caught the rhythm easily Nathan squirming in pleasure as Ted worked Nathan’s cut cock. Ted worked like a pro caressing Nathan’s tip with his tongue while gently caressing his cum filled balls. Nathan wanted to take Ted in his mouth but he knew that time would come later.

Scene 3

Nathan became erect the minute Ted stepped through the arrivals hall at the airport. His erection lasted two days.

Ted had visited for a couple of days on route to a business meeting in Europe. His family at home, Ted had come to visit an old friend and suck some dick. The twenty minute journey from the airport to Nathan’s home was filed with conversation about their respective families, soccer and the weather. What else do the English talk about?

Arriving at Nathan’s suburban home, Nathan offered tea and Ted graciously accepted. Still they chatted, both behaving like two nervous virgins preparing themselves to make the first move. Nathan broke the ice, ‘If you wanna take a shower I can get you a towel’ he said. ‘Sure, good idea.’ Replied Ted Ted followed Nathan upstairs admiring the framed photographs as he walked. He stopped at one taken of himself and Nathan in Paris. He laughed out loud and Nathan joined the laughter. Nathan instructed Ted on how to use the shower and left the bathroom noticing Ted did not lock the door. He wondered whether he had left it open deliberately.

Nathan waited until he heard the shower in full flow and stripped to his boxers. His hard erection pushed forcibly at his underwear. He walked into the bathroom knocking as he entered giving Ted no time to answer. ‘You OK?’ he asked ‘Great, looks like you are too.’ Replied Ted looking at Nathan’s revealing excitement. ‘Need your back scrubbing?’ laughed Nathan ‘That would be most helpful.’ Grinned Ted

Nathan slipped his boxers to the floor his eyes fixed on Ted’s hard cock, soapy water draining along its shaft and into the shower tray. Nathan climbed in and stood behind Ted his hard cock pushed up against Ted’s soapy crack. Nathan reached for the shower gel and massaged Ted’s back giving extra time on his firm manly shoulders and his plush ass cheeks. Ted turned around as as their two erect dicks touched, so did their lips. Ted sunk his tongue deep inside Nathan’s mouth with a passion he had only ever felt once before many years ago. He knew that gay sex would turn him on but he never imagined he would be this turned on. Nathan too was deep in sexual frenzy, his hand working slowly down Ted’s body towards his manhood. Nathan pulled away and slipped to his knees as the shower water sprayed hot and fast on his head. He grabbed Ted’s cock cupping his balls as he slid the seven inches deep into his mouth. Ted let out a groan of delight as Nathan worked his dick licking the tip intensely before repeating the exercise. Ted began mouth-fucking Nathan, he so wanted to shoot his load but also wanted this to last forever. Nathan worked his tongue along the shaft before again attacking the cock and now slowly inserting his finger delicately into Ted’s soapy ass. Ted groaned some more, Nathan murmured as he gobbled up all of Ted’s meat.

Ted reached over and turned off the shower and the two climbed out making their way into the bedroom. Still dripping wet, they had no time for towels or drying themselves. Ted lay on his back as once again Nathan took Ted in his mouth. Seconds later and Nathan began to taste Ted’s pre-cum. He stopped, later he would drink his friend dry. Nathan spinned over and lay on his front as Ted began exploring Nathan’s ass with his tongue. Nathan felt the hair of his moustache against his tight ass and moaned in delight. Ted noticed the lube at the side of the bed and leaned over to pick up the bottle. It slipped out of his hand, still greasy from the last use, and the two began laughing. Nathan bent over and picked it up tossing to his friend. Ted began rubbing the oil into Nathan’s ass and onto his own still hard cock.

Nathan turned onto his back and raised his legs ready for Ted. He wanted to see his face as he fucked him. He wanted to see the joy in his eyes and for Ted to see the joy in Nathan’s eyes. Ted kneeled on the bed and moved close holding his cock steady as he moved. Nathan watched as the tip touched his hole sending out a groan of both joy and pain as Ted’s beautiful dick entered his glory hole.

Ted knew what Nathan wanted and how he wanted it. Gently he pumped Nathan caressing Nathan’s balls and pubes as he did so. Nathan jerked himself off as he watched Ted’s tasty meat inside him. Both were close to shooting and Ted pulled out, swivelling around and thrusting his dick deep into Nathan’s throat. There he shot his fantastic load. Nathan savoured the warm salty cum, drinking and draining every last drop. He squeezed Ted’s tight balls forcing out any last drops.

Ted turned around and sucked hard on Nathan’s hard cock. Nathan pushed Ted’s head up and down almost causing Ted to choke several times. He asked Ted if he wanted to taste his cum and Ted nodded as he sucked the dick. Within seconds Ted’s mouth was full of Nathan’s hot mixture, his face with a huge smile matching that of Nathan’s.

The two lay naked on the bed for over an hour. Their hard cocks staying erect they fell into a deep satisfying sleep. A short rest before pleasure be resumed.