Ted's Wife Wants a Divorce

Story Info
Ted gets way, way more than even.
17.3k words
4.08
136k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

The funny farm doors are surprisingly easy to break out of, so here comes another story. Be nice in your comments PLEASE. All children under 18 have been erased. Took a really big eraser.YES, I really am a trucker, I'm driving in NYC tonight. Pray for me.

*

Ted's Wife Was Cheating. Ted couldn't believe it. He and Sheila had been married twenty-two years. They had been together another three years, a quarter century of love shot to shit. Gone for good.

On top of that was the way she came home one day and just announced, "I'm seeing another man, and I'm thinking of marrying him... Right after we get divorced." She said it with a straight face.

Ted was at first looking around, He thought this was some kind of elaborate joke. When he realized it wasn't a try at humor, and that she was serious, he nearly had a heart attack. His blood pressure went sky high, he fell down and passed out.

His son found him laying there. He picked him up and carried his dad to the car, which was a work truck. He raced to the hospital, holding his father with one hand and driving fast with the other.

When they got to the emergency room, he carried his father in like a child. He shouted, "CHEST PAIN, passed out, possible HEART ATTACK, crash cart now STAT. NOW!"

Jim was six four, 280 pounds of pure muscle. He was a stone mason. He also volunteered on the ambulance crew, so everyone knew he wasn't screwing around.

People flew into action. His father was well cared for. He was quickly hooked up to heart monitors. Doctors checked his heart and pulse. Jim knew his dad was in good hands. He went to the waiting room, he said a prayer for his Dad.

His father was ghostly white, the shock of his wife's announcement really took a toll on his heart and soul. He had loved that woman with his whole heart. She was his whole world! As he lay in triage and treatment, and finally in recovery, he wept. He cried like a baby.

The doctor on duty called for a shrink, but the doctor thought he should at least try to listen to what was bothering this poor man. When he heard what his wife said, he asked if it was some kind of joke, that statement just sounded crazy. He asked, "Could you have misunderstood what your wife said?"

"No, she said it plain as day.

She was thinking of marrying this guy as soon as she divorced me." He started grabbing his chest again.

The nurse giving Ted his mild sedative got the wrong pills. She gave him three Viagra instead of the sedative. Hey, everyone makes mistakes.

Ted cried about the loss of his wife and his marriage. He was truly heartbroken. He felt like he was hollow. He felt like he was dead. Had his whole marriage been a sham? Were his children even his? Fuck that, even if they weren't his biologically, he was their Dad, nothing would ever change that.

*********

News of Sheila's perfidy spread like wildfire. They lived in a small town, so everyone pretty much knew everything about everyone else in town. This was big news in a small town.

His sister-in-law got to the hospital first. She was divorced and she had a crazy-ass crush on Ted for years. It didn't help that he mowed her lawn, trimmed her bushes, raked her lawn, cleaned her pool and took care of her when she got sick, feeding and bathing her. So when she got there first, before any other potential sluts she was very happy and excited. She found him in a treatment room.

"Ted! I got here as quickly as I could!" She basically grabbed his head and stuck it between her very large bosoms. Sort of a forced motorboating. Ted, almost smothered by tits, then mauled by kisses. Marie had him in a woman's headlock, her cleavage holding him captive. He did smile however.

He said, "Marie, your breasts are very, very nice, but you have to let me breathe a little! Thank you for coming down here. Do you want me to breast feed on your beautiful girls here?" He actually giggled.

Marie had her shirt unbuttoned in about two seconds, "I would be honored for you to breast feed on my nipples. They ache for your mouth. Come on baby, suck for mama! " Just like that, Ted was suckling on her hooters, as she held his head. Her boobs were a good DDD or E cup, measured a full 48 inches, and her very dark, almost maroon colored nipples were hard as rock, damn near as big as dark cherries. They were very succulent nipples.

She was absolutely loving his nursing, as Ted sucked like a baby. Her pussy was drenched from her excitement. She wanted Ted so badly, and her sister's total disregard for Ted's feelings...well, she saw this as an opportunity, and she was going for it! As soon as Ted stopped sucking, she was going to start!

"I heard what an asshole my sister was being towards you. I will be here for you Ted. You know I really love you..I have loved you for so many years."

All this nursing had Ted's dick very erect. The Viagra in his system had him hard as granite. Marie pulled up his hospital gown, and immediately her auburn tressed head was in his lap, and his very large and hard member was deep in her throat. Marie was going for the gold, she would suck his dick in the middle of times square if it made him happy. It really made her happy to feel his hardness in her, and her throat. She wanted him so bad.

"Marie, you don't have to do that, I know you love me and I have loved you for many, many years!" She stopped just long enough to kiss him, and rip off her panties. She hiked up her skirt and practically jumped on his dick, aiming it for her sopping wet cunt. You could smell her arousal almost from the hallway. There was no stopping her, she would have him inside her NOW.

Ted did not object to this treatment. He in truth harbored quite a bit of lust for his sister-in-law. He had never acted on those feelings because he loved his wife, who now showed her true colors, by disrespecting him and apparently cuckolding him as well. About that he was devastated. Was there a touch of revenge in there as well? Ted thought, well why the hell not.

He heard a crazy phrase, " the best way to get over a woman, was to get under another". Well, he was literally under Marie as she tried to fuck him to death. Her pussy felt fantastic. She was hot and wet and incredibly tight, her pussy had wanted him for so many years after her husband passed away. She was so happy, fucking Ted in a hospital bed in the emergency room. She was about to cum. Quite suddenly she tossed her head back and screamed, "OH TED, YOU ARE THE BEST! I'm...

I'm COMING! UGHHH, YES, YES, YESSSSS!"

Ted, couldn't hold back to this sexual dynamo, "OH Marie, I'm gonna cum too! Ughhh, Oh YEAH! Uhhh." He flooded her already wet pussy with about a pint of man cream. He felt like it went into her womb. He was up against her cervix. She absolutely loved it. She was still spasming as he shot his load. The privacy curtain flew open. Apparently they don't like people fucking in the emergency room.

"Marie, you know Ted is here for a possible heart attack, you could literally be fucking the man to death." Said the doctor on duty. He shook his head and walked away. There were two nurses standing by his bedside. Sandy, his charge nurse and Vicky a new black girl new to nursing, also a virgin. She was fascinated by the couple's coupling. Both in truth, wanted to be the only one fucking Ted. He was a hunk to all the women there.

"Ted, you really shouldn't piss off your heart doctor by fucking in the emergency room. You could die, I'm Sandy by the way, and this is Vicky. I know you Ted, you helped me."

"Ahh but Sandy, what a nice way to go. After what my fuckin future-ex-wife has put me through...This was very good medicine. I will let both of you have a turn, I mean if Marie here allows it. I certainly don't wanna hurt her feelings. She's been so good and kind to me over the years."

Truth was the complete opposite. Ted had been good to all three women there. He had fixed Sandy's electric when the huge storm came through last year, and removed the tree from her porch roof. He even had the local lumber company come out and pay for the valuable red oak wood. Everyone won on that deal.

The younger woman was also in his debt. The ministry where he prayed was asked to help Vicky, she had only just arrived and everybody knew that Ted was a soft touch. He went and paid for her rent and security deposit. He even made a deal with Herman at the diner to get her meals for free for a couple of months. Nobody was as kind and as giving as he was. Not even the holier-than- thou set at his church. Ted helped those in real need.

Marie looked at Ted. "Am I going to be your main squeeze?" She asked with concern. She squeezed his manhood with her tight cunt.

"Wow, you are squeezing me! Marie, I'm not even divorced yet, and you are trying to get us hitched, aren't you? Havn't I always been there for you? I am very greatful for you coming down here."

"You made me feel like a man again. You know damn well I love you, don't you? I am going to need you to talk to your sister, because I'm so spitting mad right now...I might kill her. It would be better that you find out what she's up to." Ted continued.

Ted looked in her eyes. "I may be a bit crazy right now, but do you blame me? I'm actually thinking I might have married the wrong sister, what do you think about that? So don't squeeze me too hard with that tight pussy of yours. I'm very sensitive after such a hard cum. Give us a kiss before you go!" They kissed deeply.

"Ted, I think I understand a little, my sister tried to undercut you as a man. Well don't you worry about that. As long as I have a tight little pussy, you will always have a holster for that big gun of yours. Oh my God I can feel you inside me, I don't want to go, Ohmygod you are so fuckin huge! Oh shit, OHH!"

Marie had another orgasm from Ted flexing his meat pole.

The nurses were amazed. "Did you just come again Marie? Is he really THAT good?" asked Sandy. She was intrigued that he could do that so effortlessly and easily. Sandy decided she was going to fuck him. He was by all accounts very good in bed.

The two nurses helped Marie off his still hard dick. He laid back, "Thank you Marie. That was just what the doctor ordered." He smiled.

"Ted, I'm gonna find out what that slut sister of mine is up to. What do you want me to say to her?" Marie was amazed at the turn of events. She was kinda happy that her dumb-ass sister had fucked up. She was going to get Ted. She wanted him so bad.

"I don't know Marie. How about 'WHY?'. Could you stop by my house and get me something to wear? And get me a room over at the motel. I'm not staying at the house, not if she's fucking some guy there. I wonder who she's doing? If you see Sam Brody, ask him to call me. I might as well get the divorce moving."

"The hell you say. No motel for you! You are sleeping in my bed tonight, in my arms. I'm gonna nurse you back to health, or fuck you to death. Or maybe BOTH." Marie smiled, wickedly!

Marie bent over and kissed him. She was out the door, a woman on a mission. She felt wonderful. She was Ted's main squeeze! He had loved her for years hadn't he? She didn't care if he fucked all the nurses in the hospital, as long as he came home to her.

***********

Sandy turned to the young black nurse, "I think I left his chart in the nurses lounge, would you please be a dear and go get it? Thank you."

"Sure boss. May I suck his cock first? Get it hard for you? PLEASE?" She knew a bullshit task when she heard it.

"Ok, but don't make him cum. I want his load in me."

The younger nurse bent way over and started sucking like her life depended on it. She couldn't get the whole dick in her mouth.

Ted said, "Hey, don't I get a say-so in this?"

"NO YOU DON'T!" They both said.

As Vicky sucked on his big prick, she could only take about half, but her head flew up and down. Ted worried She would give herself a concussion. She was very slender with C cup tits and high cheekbones. She really looked like a model.

"Slow down Honey, squeeze and stroke me with your hands. Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Sir, you have the biggest nicest cock I've ever sucked. Next time I blow you I want your cum in my mouth." She was still stroking my hard dick.

"Ok Sandy, he's like a rock."

Sandy was a milf, at least until divorce took her husband away. He traded her for an eighteen year old slut. Sandy didn't understand, as she had big juicy tits that she loved to have sucked, and a tight snatch for fucking. She was hot, hot, hot.

"Since your wife was overcome by stupid, I want a crack at your cock. Or more precisely, your cock in my crack. I recall you took care of my wood problem, the tree. Do you remember?"

"Now, I'm gonna take care of your wood problem. Oh OH OH YES." Sandy was on his lap. Her scrubs were on the foot of the bed, as she pushed his large cock into her cooter.

She whispered to him, "I will let you buttfuck me later as well, if you want. I like a dick in my asshole but I've never had one as big as yours." Her eyes were rolling back in her head.

"Oh shit, I'm... I'mmm gonnaaaa cummm! OHH Ted, you fucker you! Holy shit, I'm coming again! Aghhh! Ahhh! Damn you are so fuckin good." She fell a little forward, as his big dick came out with a popping sound.

Sandy moved her hips to his lips, as he said, "Let me taste you Sandy." He licked her dripping gash and spread her lips to feast on her rather large clitoris. She squealed with delight. She came again.

"My turn!" Said Vicky as she swung her leg over his abdomen, and pointed his cock at her virgin hole. She was like a water faucet, she was so excited, in a minute, she would be a woman. She took his oversized dick and pushed it into her virgin cunt.

Vicky screamed, "OH yes, OH yes, fuck me, fuck me good. My God Ted, you have a fuckin horsecock. Holy shit, I'm...yes I'm gonna...CUM! Yes oh yes, Ted, Ted, Ted UGHHH ughhh! You are such a great fucker, you are the best. I want to bear your children. Wow!" Vicky suddenly realized she might be bearing his children. But he had not cum yet.

They all heard the clack of stilletos walking towards them. Both nurses jumped up and clothes were flying on. Vicky finished first and took a wipe moist towel to Ted's steel like dick, as she had left a small amount of blood on him. She cleaned him up.

Vicky kissed him and said "Thank you for making me a woman!" He smiled. What a fuckin day this was turning out to be! He just had a thought, he had just fucked three women that were not his wife!

***********

The nurses took off. They didn't want to be there when the Dragon doctor showed up. Ted's dick was still vertical and hard. But the sheet was over it.

The female doctor entered the treatment room...

Dr. Evelyn DeSalle was a tall very dark hair, almost black, Italian-American, with flawless olive skin. Her face was incredibly beautiful with an aquiline nose very high cheekbones and a countenance like a queen. She had an incredible body, like a goddess. She looked like she should be modeling clothes for Vogue, except that she had a large chest.

Her husband had left her because she was married to her job, and refused him children. She was thity-five. Her plump lips pursed as she surveyed his torso she lifted the sheet to see his mast at full hardness.

She smiled, "Is this for me? Thanks very much. It's nice to be appreciated... I'm doctor DeSalle. But ... You may call me Evelyn. You are?..."

"Ted, Ted Johnson. They said I might have had a heart attack. I received some terrible news and collapsed. My son brought me here. Is he around? He looks like a bull. Jim Johnson? He volunteers with the ambulance corp.

"Yup, saw your son in the waiting area. I'll send him in when we are done here. Tell me again what the heck happened." She said she was holding his wrist, checking Ted's pulse. He told her almost everything. He did not want to get the nurses in trouble.

Evelyn lifted the sheet again. She was looking at his hard cock. Very closely looking at his hardness. Then she reached out and touched it. It jumped a bit. "Mr Johnson, you have a beautiful penis." She couldn't seem to take her eyes off it. She could feel his pulse and feel his warmth. His dick was so hard in her hand. She made up her mind. She had never got to thank him properly for when he had saved her. She would do so now. She would do ANYTHING to please him.

She walked over and locked the door. She slid the privacy sign in place. She came back and bent down and started sucking his meat pole. She couldn't quite get her hands around his girth. She thought it was the best dick She ever saw and she was going to have it inside her

She pulled off her panties, and removed her white lab coat and silk blouse. She went back to sucking him.

His dick was like solid steel. Her arousal was in his nostrils. He was going to fuck this goddess. Her breasts were very large and pendulous. He wanted her very badly, the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

He had trouble with her bra, it had lots of hooks. When he got it off, she pushed a large dark nipple into his face. She was lactating! Milk spurted into his mouth. How did that happen? He suckled happily on her big tits and nipples. He loved feeling milk sprayed into hi

"Terrible thing. Late term miscarriage. Broke my heart. Cost me my baby and my marriage." She started to weep. He held her. Evelyn put her nipple back in his mouth. He hugged her tight. She felt a little better.

She liked the feeling of connection as she gave him milk. Ted enjoyed it very much. Her milk was thin, but very sweet and warm. It comforted him.

"I heard that bitch of a wife you have actually told you she was going to go cheat? Or that she already had! I'm sorry, but that's just fucking evil. Especially to a wonderful man like you. I've had a crazy crush on you for eleven years. We met at a pool party. You saved me from drowning." She looked at him with loving eyes.

"I remember you! You slipped and fell into the pool. I jumped in and got you out. I gave you CPR. You were beautiful then, and now you are a goddess. I have never seen a more perfect woman, ever. Would you like me to fuck you? Or I'll make slow, sensuous love to you? Or both? Let me empty your engorged tits. They must hurt. My God you are so beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He was absolutely sincere in his complement. She did look really fantastic. He was thanking the supreme being for his generosity and kindness.

She mounted his cock while he suckled her milk. He was so happy, this being one of his all-time favorite fantasies. Evelyn was getting close to orgasm, his cock all the way inside her. He was stretching her pussy, and he bottomed out on her cervix. She was loving the rough treatment. She would happily have ten of his children!

"It's always been a fantasy of mine to have you inside my cunt. You actually feel way, way, better than the fantasy. My God you have a big, thick dick. Ughhh!" She grunted and shuddered and came on his appendage.

"I never wanted to cheat on my soon-to-be-ex-wife. My marriage is dead, gone. You look like a sexy angel, fell to earth. I...I have a fantasy too. I want to fuck a goddess and suck out all her milk. Then I'll give her my cream. What do you think. UGHH. Oh my God, your pussy is so hot and tight. Ohhgg, you're clenching me with your hot cunt. Evelyn! You're going to make me cum!"

"That's my plan. PLEASE? Ted! I want your semen in me. Oh shit I'm...COMING! Yes, yes, yes, oh, yes, Fuck YES! CUM FOR ME! PLEASE! OH SHIT I'M COMING AGAIN! Ughhhh-uhh... Damn. That was a good one. Did you?" She felt him spurting again and again. She loved it! She was shuddering back to back orgasms. Did he just cum twice? What a stud!

"Oh yes I came really hard. Twice! I love the feeling of being inside you. You are so hot and wet. So tight, so nice."Ted said.