Tee and Gino

Story Info
He reads her fantasy on craigslist.
4.2k words
4.49
25.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gin0aki56
gin0aki56
10 Followers

Tee:

You knock on my door, and I let you in my place. I am dressed in lingerie -- stockings, garter, and a lace thong -- and wearing heels. You smile when you see me, which makes me feel sexy.

Once inside my house, I lead you to the bed. You sit on the bed and pull me to you. You grab my exposed smooth butt cheek and squeeze it, while you pull me close and kiss me. I feel your strength, manliness, and aggression, which causes submissive feelings to wash over me. I kiss your neck and earlobes, while I slide a hand down to your crotch to feel your manhood growing. My pussy throbs knowing that I will soon have your big dick inside me.

I unfasten your pants and pull down your briefs and your hard man-sized dick springs up in front of me. I coo, excited to have the opportunity to please you. I go to work on your dick and balls -- licking, kissing, sucking and stroking. As I take your dick deep in my mouth, your hand finds the back of my head and gently forces me to take your dick into my throat. As your dick penetrates the entrance to my throat, I gag. You let me back off. Determined to please you, I take you in again. Again and again, I take you in, pushing your cock into my throat, until tears are running down my cheeks, making my mascara run. As I service you, I look up at you and you look down at me. You bring your foot to my crotch, finding my hard clit-like-little-dick straining against my lace thong. The difference between your big cock and my little clit-dick pleases you, and makes me feel even more inferior, feminine.

As I service you, you talk to me in firm but soft tones. You break me down and build me up: you humiliate my masculinity and manhood, reinforce that I was born to a pussy for real men, and compliment me on my dick-sucking skills. I suck and lick and kiss and stroke your cock and balls for what seems like an eternity. I am fascinated by your manhood, and can't get enough.

I sense what's coming next -- being fucked. The moment comes. You are ready. You yank off my lace panties. I expect you to put me on my knees, but you don't. Instead, you put me on my back on the edge of the bed and pull my stocking-covered legs together and against your chest. You wrap your dick, drizzle lube on it and my pink hole, and position your thick dick against the entrance of my pussy -- and stop. You stare into my eyes. I look away. You demand that I look you in the eyes if I want your dick. I reluctantly lock my eyes with yours. You nudge forward ever so slightly and the head of your dick breaks through my ring. I wince and squirm but you hold me still. You whisper to me, telling me that you are making my ass into a pussy, and that when you are done, I will never be able to go back to being a man. You inch forward. With my legs tight together, the sensation of being stretched apart is intense. You keep penetrating me: penetrating my pussy with your hard dick and penetrating my mind with your words -- "Pussy...Cunt...Born to be fucked by real men."

Slowly, you penetrate me deeper, until your dick finally hits bottom and your pubes tickle my cheeks. You pause. In your expression, I see something. You slowly pull out of me, so slowly that the sensation of losing your rock hard dick is palpable. I feel empty. Looking down at me, you demand that I beg for your dick. I try to resist this humiliation, but I can't. I must have you in me. I beg. You slowly penetrate me again: just like the first time, opening me up with your manhood. Again, you pull out, leaving me gasping for more. You make me beg again and again, and I do. I must be fucked. You penetrate me, pull out and make me beg for it, over and over. It is utterly humiliating -- and sensually overwhelming. You watch me for the moment of surrender, when I lose any pretense of manhood.

Still in complete control, you deprive me of your dick and lay on the bed. You demand that I ride you. I climb on top of you, position your thick dick at my gaping hole, and slowly slide down it. My clit leaks on your abdomen. You tell me to pinch my "tits" while I ride you. I'm embarrassed, but I do as you say. My hips start grinding away on your hard dick, while my clit flops about, leaking. When my eyes meet yours, I see that same strange expression I saw earlier -- a knowing smirk. Riding you feels insanely good. I know that if I touched my clit and stroked it, it would spray all over you. But I know better, so I ignore it. You make me ride you until my legs cramp and my pussy is on fire. I am breathless and teetering on the edge.

Then you throw me off of you, flip me over and put me on my knees. You move behind me and mercilessly ram your dick into my swollen pussy. You push my head and face into the bed, and demand that I keep my ass high for you to fuck. You fuck me like a bull. You talk to me again, as you pound away at my pussy. Humiliating me, emasculating me. You pull me up against you with your dick still buried in my pussy, my back against your torso. You grind into my pussy while you hold me tight. You whisper in my ear. You humiliate me more, laughing at my little dick, drilling into me that I was born to be a pussy. I'm teetering on the edge. Your hand drops from my chest to my crotch and you flick my clit. As I jump from that touch, you say: "After today, this sorry excuse for a dick will be forever useless."

Your hand slips into my crotch, cupping my little balls and pubic mound with your fingers and palm, while my clit remains untouched between your fingers. You pull my crotch into you as your dick penetrates me from behind. Again, you whisper into my ear, telling me that I am a pussy now. It's too much. I start shaking and trembling. An orgasmic wave passes over me and my whole body spasms. You keep going, fucking me with your dick and penetrating my mind with your words. Suddenly, another intense wave passes over me. I yell out. My pussy spasms and contracts on your dick and juice pours out of my clit. The milking sensation from my pussy is too much for you. Ready to cum, you push me into the bed and jackhammer my ass until you nut, filling the condom on your big dick deep inside me. You collapse on top of me. I am utterly spent.

A minute later, you pull out of me. You carefully remove the condom, as you command me to roll over. You tip the condom over my face, pouring your cum all over my face. You look me over, and say: "Look at you. Dressed in stockings, heels and make-up. Your ass gaping like a well-used pussy. Your little pink clit untouched and throbbing just from being fucked. My cum smeared all over your face. Still think you're a man? You need to get real." You dangle your big, sticky dick over my face. "I'll let you clean up my dick with mouth and tongue, but only if you admit what you are. To taste me, you got to say it: 'I am a dickless sissy slut.'"

I look at your big dick inches from my mouth, glistening with cum. I smell the pungent scent of your cum, a real man's nut. It overwhelms me. I want it, but am afraid. As I stare at your dick, I become aware of you staring down to me, and my eyes lock with yours. In your eyes and expression, I see you for what you are: a man. Someone who takes what he wants, penetrates others, dominates. And I know I am not like you.

"I am a dickless sissy slut," I whisper as I take your dick into my mouth.

Gino:

She had a fantasy. She was a fantasy come true. I called her Tee.

I arrived that morning; Honolulu looking even more crowded than when I saw it last, was that class reunion only a year ago? Naw, June, not even 10 months, yet. I'm here on a what? Adventure? Mission? Journey? I thought I'd put all these impossible-to-believe wild goose chases behind me. But here I am, with an address to actually go with the too-honest-to-be-fake craigslist ad. Who would make themselves that vulnerable in such a public venue? I had to find out so I wrote. She replied. And here I am on the on ramp to H1 into Town.

I knocked on the door and not for the first or third or even tenth time wondered if I was being set up. There was a time when I trusted people at face value, but that attitude took some hard knocks along the way and I've grown wary. Not afraid, just always on a bit of alert.... The door opened and my tension ebbed...she was dressed just as she said she would be: black lace teddy, matching garter, and stockings that went from her toes to fucking forever...heels that only accentuated that further. And that tiny lace thong.Jesus.She held the knob of the door as the silence of that first look took up more precious seconds and a slight apprehension built in her eyes. So I smiled; not the usual goofy one I wear but one that said she was more than I had expected, one that said she was hot, one that said just exactly what I meant to do her in the next few hours. Maybe days.

We both knew what she wanted so she led me straight to her bedroom, I wondered if themanin her was still trying to take charge, so I stopped her just as we edged up to it. Spinning her to me I brought her into a close embrace and studied the surprise in her eyes before tilting her head back and placing my mouth over hers. Her lips were soft, softer than I expected and I could taste her lipstick but didn't care. I brought my hands up to capture her face and pressed my mouth harder to hers, my tongue starting to probe, demanding to be let in, to tell her she would have to let go ofhimand just beher.Somehow we were sitting, and my hands started to wander down her body, sliding over her hips and the thin material wisping about the smooth skin underneath until I caught her ass cheek and squeezed. The flesh beneath my fingers gave as I pressed in and released, then pressed in again. She shuddered, gasped into my mouth and I knew she wanted me inside her as her hand slid over the crotch of my jeans and she felt my hardness in there.

Then she pulled back, gave me a challenging look and slipped out of my grasp to kneel on the floor. Her hands went immediately to my belt and button and zipper; how she got my pants down so fast I'm not sure, but she seemed pleased to find no underwear...less to kick out of...and then she was on me: licking, kissing, nuzzling, stroking...using her tongue like a silken weapon of destruction, trying to show me how much she wanted to be asissy.To me it felt like she wanted to be even more; she wanted to be acunt,a real slave-cunt to be used and wanted and lusted after and maybe even...loved.

She was good. God, she was more than good and went her mouth finally ovalled to take me in, I was in danger of losing it right then and there, but as she pushed deeper onto my cock I sensed the deep need she had to submit, to be dominated, to lose forever all vestiges ofhim.So I slipped one hand down into her hair, fisting it at the back of her head and pulling her mouth deeper onto my shaft, trying to slide it into her gullet. She choked. I started to pull back but she pushed herself back onto me. Again and again she tried and swallowed and gasped and choked until tears were running down her face, taking streaks of mascara with them. She looked at me then, her mouth full of my cock and her lipstick smeared and such a look of surrender in those wide eyes. I couldn't look away as I reached up with my right foot and gently toed the apex of her thong. Her little cock, no herclitwas hard, throbbing, straining against the lace and I couldn't believe how aroused she was. Words began to leave my mouth, the first words either of us had spoken:

"You want to be acunt,don't you?" I started gently. She nodded, her mouth still filled with cock. "You've always wanted to be one, the kind that men take and use and control and make do things...dirty, naughty things, things that anyone else might finddegrading,but you crave, want so much so you never, ever have to behimagain,don't you?" Her eyes grew even wider at those words. "And this is the start isn't it? You want me to use you, to forcehiminto some corner where he can't ever try to beyou,ever again. You want to show me how good acuntyou can be, don't you? How a real woman...a real slutty slave cunt submits to real men and frees herself instead. Don't you?" Her mouth grew softer and wetter as it slid back and forth over the sensitive skin of my throbbing cock and I was sure she was as aroused as I was. She was hearing my words and they were getting to her...getting to her like the swelling and twitching of my manhood in her mouth, but she could also tell that I wanted her as much as she wanted me to wanther...the wanton, fully aroused sissy slut cunt kneeling in front of me, worshiping my cock. I reached down and tilted her chin up to look at me again, and she knew by the look in my eyes that I wanted more. She became suddenly shy. But eager. As if emotions were warring within her about how far down the path she had traveled and where that path led.

I slid my cock from her lips and stood up, helping her up with me. She'd looked at me a bit nervously as I placed my fingers on her hips and into the thin straps of her thong. I started them down slowly but at her intake of breath I just yanked on them and they slipped down to her ankles in surrender. I bent and she held onto my shoulders as she lifted one foot then the other out of them, I tossed them on to my jeans. Her clit was now free but that would be for later. She wanted me somewhere else in her and I wanted her there, too. She stepped towards the bed, glancing at me, silently asking if I wanted to take her on her knees but I stopped her, turning her to sit then lay back on the bed. I pulled my shirt off. Finding her lube and a packet on the bed table, I quickly slid on our protection and held her stockinged legs up against my bare chest as I dripped the viscous liquid onto my straining hard on and the pink little rosebud of herpussy.I shifted forward and gently placed the tip of my cock against her soft entrance. I could feel the tightness of her fear and anticipation so I held there, staring down at her, looking for that moment of surrender again. She looked away, as though suddenly ashamed.

"If you want me this way, you'll have to look at me when I take you," I whispered gently, but she could hear the command in my voice. She finally looked back and locked eyes with me and I could see she wanted to trust me, to believe I would take her where she so desperately wanted to go...so I nudged the head of my cock into her first ring of muscle and her eyes went wild. She winced and tried to squirm away, but I held her legs tight to me. "If you want to be a woman you have to take it this way," I said to her as she stilled. "Your ass will be your cunt, your tight, wet heated and wantingcuntthat you will never want to be anything else ever again, never want to behim."

I slid into her a little more and jeez! She was tight. Like a velvet vise. I wondered if, for all her statements in her ad she was, for Christ's sake,a freaking virgin?!Was I taking her cherry? I kept pushing in, wanting suddenly to possess her, to make her feel that for right now Iownedher. I shoved myself into her until my pelvic bone was pressed up against her sac, mashing it to the side while her clit was caught between her thighs. She was so tight and hot and helpless at that moment that I just wanted to rut inside her body until I filled that sheath to bursting. Instead I began pulling out slowly, so slowly, feeling her insides clinging to my girth, feeling the reluctance as her pussy let me go. Her eyes became frantic. I knew what she wanted.

"Beg for it," I ordered her sternly. She shook her head once, trying to refuse the humiliation. I slapped the tip of my cock against her empty pussy crinkle, feeling it push out in entreaty. I turned cruel in the moment, recognizing her dark desires. "If you want this cock back up in you, back up in your hot little cunt, I want to hear you beg and beghard." Her words came out slowly.

"P...Please," she started hesitantly, not sure how her voice would sound. I hadn't cared how, whether she made it all high and little girly, or low, sultry, siren-like. It came out full of need, desperate, as if she wouldn't be able to stand another moment without her asspussy filled with my cock. I gave her what she asked for. Once. One more steady push into the depths of her cunt and then withdrawing. Withholding. Making her beg. Again and again. Making sure she never thought her hot little cunt was to be used by anyone but a man again. I kept sliding into her and pulling out. It was excruciating for me to do that over and over again, but I wanted her submission, her utter surrender. I kept watching her face for that moment but she kept warring with herself, withhim,as ifhe'd finally awoken to the threat of his obliteration."Put it back in! No! Not out! Don't, oh God, Noooo! Oh, MY GOD! I want your cock! I NEED YOUR COCK!!!" I heard her cries, her whimpers of disappointment each time I pulled out but I didn't see it in her eyes.Hewouldn't let her go. Hecouldn'tlet her go.

Losing patience with her warring selves, and knowing that I'd have to forcehisacceptance, I lay next to her after pulling out a final time to another tortured sigh looking at her as she stared back in confusion.

"I'm not gonna do all the fuckin' work here if you wanna get fucked" I growled. "Get up on it and ride,you slutty little cunt!I sneered. I watched as she rose, wondering if perhaps I'd gone too far, but she raised herself up over me, lingerie in disarray, her movements driven by her need to be controlled, to submit to whatever I would do to her, to force her to that placehewould never escape from. She placed her pussy, all pulpy and wet from my repeated stabs into it, over my cock and slowly sank down on it with a sigh of fulfillment that I bet she hadn't wanted me to hear.

"Ride me, baby," I said more gently as I pushed up into her clenching depths once more, showing her the rhythm I wanted. "Play with your nipples, honey, show me how sexy you are. Pinch them, yeah, that's it, that's hot," I told her as she ground her hips over mine. I felt some wetness fall on my belly and saw that her clitty was starting to leak..."Baby's into it now," I thought, and smirked. Her bouncing increased in tempo and I wondered if she was going to come all over me. She'd looked like she wanted to touch her clitty, or maybe for me to take pity on her and rub it for her, but she wasn't where she needed be. Not where she wanted me to take her. Not yet. She was on the verge though; the sheen of perspiration glowing on her skin and the panting gasps as she tried to breathe told me that.

I pushed her off me and flipped her over and pulled her over to the edge of the mattress. I stood behind her for a moment, watching her ass wiggle back and forth in an invitation I'm sure she had no idea she was giving. I thrust into her spongy asscunt all the way to her core and heard her grunt. I pushed her face into the bedclothes then pulled her ass up with my fingers digging into her cheeks until she pushed it up as high as it would go. Standing so I'd have as much leverage as possible I'd rammed into her over and over, trying to fuck any semblance ofhimout of her that tried to hide, tried desperately to remain behind. I whispered into her ear bending over her back, curling into her with all the frantic energy of a stud pit bull on a bitch.

"You're my little bitch in heat, aren't you?" I felt her tits; little lumps that spoke of starting hormones, but still nipple spiked in arousal. I reached between her legs and flicked her clit and felt her jerk in response. "Oh, man she's close now," I thought eagerly. "Take it, little pussy cunt," I continued, feeling her tremors start to go erratic and her whimpers level up in pitch. "You're my little pussy cunt now, aren't you?" as I cupped her mound and soft marble sized balls without touching her clitty. I pulled her onto my cock relentlessly. She started to shake and almost wrenched herself out from under me as she spasmed and her clit started spitting the last ofhimfrom her orgasming body. She clenched her cunt over and over again as each spurt left her, driving me into my own climax, thrusting deep into her as my spurts filled the latex film that kept her from being mine completely.

gin0aki56
gin0aki56
10 Followers
12