Tee and Gino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gin0aki56
gin0aki56
10 Followers

I pulled out of her reluctantly and watched as she knelt in front of me, panting, head down, not wanting to look at me. "Roll over," I said quietly. She did and she watched as I took off the condom and tipped it over, letting the drips run over her cheeks, nose, and lips. I looked her over as the last freeing lesson I had to teach her came to my lips.

"Look at you," I murmured as I sat next to her on the bed looking seriously at her cum-stained face, "Dressed in stockings, heels and make-up that makes you look so fucking hot...Your ass-cunt all mushy and sore and wanting my cock to bury itself in you again, your little clit still throbbing from cumming. Without me even touching you except for fucking you into cumming.... And this?" I flickered my fingers at her face watching her wide clear eyes. "My cum smeared all over your face. Still think you're a man? Ishestill in there?" I stood then to dangle my cum sticky cock in her face. "You can clean me up, but only if you admit what you are. To taste me you have to tell me that you're a dickless sissy slut. That you'reMYslutty little sissy cunt."

She stared up at me and I could almost see her thoughts roaming through the raging emotions she didn't want to reveal.

"I am a dickless sissy slut," she whispered as she'd gently took my cock into her mouth, her tongue laving off the remains of our passion in languid glides. But she didn't admit anything else.

gin0aki56
gin0aki56
10 Followers
12