Tee Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

Jill was standing next to Reed as Dr. Hackett teed up. She felt, rather than heard Mike ease up behind them. As Dr. Hackett addressed his ball, Mike's big hand slipped up the back of her thigh, taking her skirt up with it. His big palm settled on the curve of her left cheek and one long finger pressed between her legs to gently stroke the crotch of her panties.

Jill was beside herself. This was just too brazen! Reed was standing right next to her! Not only that, but anyone behind them would clearly be able to see what was going on. Her tummy was tied in knots and her pussy was shivering in pleasure at the gentle teasing when Dr. Hackett hit his drive. It sliced right, bouncing into the rough on the edge of the lake, but Jill couldn't tell if it stayed dry.

"I do believe you're wet!" Mike declared.

"Oh god," Jill blurted out.

Realizing she was now being watched she just fell to a squatting position and dramatically slapped her shin.

"What is it honey?"

"Ant."

"That's what you get for helping smiley there find his balls. Best to stay out of the woods."

"She does quite nicely with my balls, thank ya very much," Mike replied.

Jill was blushing crimson and she knew it. Rather than let this go on she quickly teed up. She could hear Dr. Hackett talking to Mike behind her.

"Do you really think I made the water?"

"Looked like it from here."

"Damn."

Jill's heart was beating too hard to calm and her pussy was sending some very insistent signals to her brain. She stepped back, got her breathing under control and addressed her ball again. It was no use, her body just wasn't going to let her and she topped the ball, driving it less than one hundred feet.

"You pulled off of it babe, have to stay down on it if you want it to really get up," Mike said, grinning as she blushed.

Mike's drive cleared the creek, the green and possibly even the stand of pines.

"Damn, that was some shot," Reed said as he teed up.

"Some guys just have it," Mike said easily, while staring Jill in the eye.

Reed drove his shot to the very end of the fairway, leaving himself a very good approach shot.

"Looks like you're the only one who did well here, Reed," Dr. Hackett observed as he put the cover back on his driver.

Jill took her two iron and walked down to her ball. She studied it and found the lie wasn't too bad, it was sitting up on top of the longer grass of the heavy rough. She took aim and hit the ball with all she had. It got up fast, carried well and hit on the green, bouncing hard and into the woods behind it. She distinctly heard the sound of it hitting a tree and hoped it had kicked back. If not she might never find it.

They stopped as Dr. Hackett walked out to where his ball had landed. He laughed happily.

"Toss me my eight," he called to Mike.

"Gonna take a drop?"

"No, it stayed dry," he replied.

His shot was a towering chip that hit firmly on the green and stayed put. They stopped again and Reed took a pitching wedge. As he had all day, he hit it just a little too fat and it hit on the lip, before rolling all the way back down the hill. With a frustrated grunt he threw his iron across the creek, causing the rest of them to smile. It wasn't good etiquette, but they had all been there before and overlooked such displays.

Jill had been lucky, her ball had hit a tree and fallen just outside the edge of the rough. Chipping from the pine needles was easier so she took a soft swing with her sand wedge. It popped up and she got a very good roll, almost chipping in.

She could hear Mike bulling his way through the pines behind her. Dr. Hackett was with Reed out of sight at the bottom of the steep hill, so Jill turned and entered the stand of pines. She was either very lucky today or just had a better eye than normal, because she came up on his Maxfly almost at once.

"Mike, you're over here," she called.

He came towards her, but she could see his eyes were not on her or the ball, but were scanning the green to make sure Reed and Dr. Hackett were out of sight. She expected another stolen kiss, but when he was in front of her, he dropped his club, put his big hands on her trim waist and bodily lifted her off the ground, pressing her back into a big pine tree.

She managed not to squeal, and wrapped her legs around his waist while grabbing his shoulders.

"Mike.." she began, but he pressed his lips to hers.

His tongue prodded her lips, demanding entry and her lips parted. She began sucking on his tongue as he began to grind his pelvis into hers. Jill could feel his cock rubbing against her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. It felt so good she almost wished there was no cloth between them. His tongue was demanding now, no longer even slightly hesitant. His hips were working in a tight circle and Jill groaned into his mouth.

Mike stepped back quickly, put her down and retrieved his club.

"Thanks babe, you have a way with my balls," he said as he punched his ball out and onto the green with a three iron.

Jill was trying to still her breathing and make sure her skirt and clothes didn't look rumpled when Reed and Dr. Hackett drove up. She tipped in, rather than mark her ball since it was in the Dr's ball's path. While she watched the others putt she thought about Mike and his game. He was teasing her unmercifully and if this kept up for eighteen holes she would probably be so insane by the time they finished that she would rape her poor husband in the car on the way home.

The realization she was enjoying the hell out of it made her feel slightly guilty and ashamed, but not too badly. It was still just fun she reasoned, as long as she didn't let Mike or herself get carried away. There wasn't any harm in it, at least she convinced herself of that, but she did wonder if that was her rational mind talking or her body and raging hormones. It disturbed her enough to drain some of the joy she had been feeling only moments before.

The next tee box was close and the hole was one of the easiest on the course. Almost as if the designer was making up for his sadism on the preceding hole. It was long, but straight, with the green at the bottom of a make able hill. To the left was another fairway and to the right, the carefully cut rough at the end of the driving range. Jill was in the front cart with Dr. Hackett.

"Jill, grab my driver for me, I got yours," Mike called.

When they exchanged clubs she expected another comment about having her hands on his shaft, but he only smiled and winked.

Dr. Hackett hit a nice drive that stopped on the top of the hill. Jill was actively trying to calm herself and concentrating so much on that, she just hit the ball. It got up fast and carried all the way over the hill.

"Exceptional!' the Dr. enthused.

Jill smiled and nodded, stepping back as Reed addressed his ball. His shot was low, never getting higher than waist high. It hit hard and got a good roll, ending up near the Dr.'s much prettier drive.

"That'll play," Dr. Hackett said.

"Need to talk to your wife," Mike said as he teed up.

"Why?"

"Well, she's got a way of getting it up," he said innocently.

"I know, but sometimes it just won't do it," Reed replied, totally unaware of the irony in his statement.

Mike smashed his ball, but for some reason it fell well short of the doctor's drive.

"That sounded very promising, what happened?"

"Hell if I know." Mike said, examining his club. As he did so a huge grin spread across his features.

"What?" Reed asked.

"Well, seems like your wife gave me a woody," he said, his eyes sparkling as Jill turned red.

Before anyone other than her could assimilate the comment he held the club so Reed and Dr. Hackett could see it was his three wood. Both men began to laugh and Jill blushed an even deeper crimson.

"Ya'll don't mind if I take another whack at the hole do ya?"

"Of course not old man," Dr. Hackett said.

"Fine by me," Reed said.

Jill was still blushing and in a moment of pique decided two could play this game.

"By all means," she said with a seductive smile.

Mike retrieved his driver and hit a long shot that cleared the hill on the fly. He returned his club to his bag and jumped into the driver's side of the cart. Jill joined him as Reed and Dr. Hackett sped away.

Mile kept one hand on the wheel, but his free hand slipped between Jill's legs and began to roughly massage her mound.

"Mike!" she giggled, clamping her legs closed and using both hands to try and push his hand away.

His hand was trapped, but his index finger was lying right along her nether lips. It pressed inward and began to undulate, sending the most delicious shivers through her. Jill gasped and ceased pushing on his wrist, as he slowly drove along while his finger caressed her. By the time he drew close to the stopped cart and withdrew his hand, her hips were bucking against his finger. Mike drove around it and down to the green, where her ball and his were both on the green. She got out quickly and walked down to see which was hers as he laughed and got out his putter.

"Fore" she heard the Doctor cry, as a ball came in and landed near the pin.

"And aft," Mike said, "show me that ass Jill."

Jill hesitated. It was so dangerous, but a quick look around showed no one was within eye sight and Reed had yet to hit his shot, so she had a few safe moments. The guilt came back, but this time she just thought 'fuck it'.

She already had her back to Mike and her hands on her hips. Jill took one more quick look, then shifted her weight to her left leg and slipped her hands to the hem of her skirt. She pulled it up and bunched it at her back and then pushed her ass back. She could feel the pink satin of her panties as it stretched tightly across her cheeks. Mike's appreciative whistle made her smile.

Jill felt hot. She felt sexy. Even more sexy than she had back in the days when she had a killer body. If this was wrong, so be it. She hadn't felt this good about her looks in ages and if she wasn't getting laid, at least she should be able to enjoy feeling as if she looked like she should be.

"Fore," Reed yelled as his ball came in hard and skipped off the green.

Jill let her skirt fall and was surveying the green from behind her ball when Reed and Dr. Hackett arrived. Her putt was the longest, and both Mike and Dr, Hackett were in her path. When Reed chipped up into her path as well she just stepped back. Dr. Hackett reached into his glove for his marker, but Jill stopped him.

"No need for that, Ya'll go ahead."

Reed sank his short par putt. Dr. Hackett sank his birdie putt. Mike bent over his ball, but he hit it a little too hard and it rolled around the lip of the cup and shot away.

"Rimmed out," Jill said with a smile.

"I'm good at rimming," he replied before tapping in.

Jill surveyed her putt again and frowned.

"I believe, it's going to break left from there," Dr. Hackett said.

"The greens are so fast today, I don't think it will break much," Jill replied as she addressed her ball.

"Gotta love 'em fast and easy," Mike said.

She shot him a look, but he smiled disarmingly.

"Five bucks says you don't make it," he said.

"You're on," she replied.

Jill put her head down, aimed slightly right of the cup and smoothly stroked the ball. I broke just a bit, hung on the lip and then fell.

"Sucker," she said as Mike retrieved the flag and Dr. Hackett slapped Reed on the shoulder.

They were both walking back to the carts when Jill passed Mike who was just sticking the flag back in.

"I am a sucker," he whispered, "And those nipples look like they could use some of my attention," he added with a wink.

Jill blushed when she realized her nipples were making small tents in her white top.

"Of course, if you would rather do the sucking, I got something for you," he continued, indicating the huge bulge in his khaki slacks.

"What was that?" Reed asked.

"Nothing, just asking Jill if she liked chocolate."

Reed looked at them in confusion and Jill could feel her face burning.

"I decided to take my five as a shake at the club house," she said quickly, before sitting in the cart.

The cart path diverted around a storage shed and pavilion before the next Tee box and Jill was off in her own little world, imagining what Mike's equipment must look like to make a bulge that big in his trousers when Reed spoke.

"You're quiet today honey, something wrong?"

"No. Reed, let's skip the back nine and go home," she said suddenly.

"Why baby?"

"Just cause," she said, reaching between his legs to massage his crotch.

He smiled, but it faded when his penis didn't respond to her caress. She didn't really care, she was just afraid of what might happen if she and Mike kept this up. Reed pushed her hand away and looked forward woodenly, anger radiating from him so strongly she could feel it. She pulled her hand back and looked straight ahead as they approached the next tee.

This hole was a short par three and Jill got out her pitching wedge.

"Your tee box my dear," Dr. Hackett said.

Jill nodded and teed up. She put Reed, Mike and her pussy out of her mind and just swung.

"Damn! That one got up and out in a hurry!" Mike said.

The ball hit on the green, bounced once and hit the flag, falling two inches from the cup.

"My dear, you're making it very difficult to keep up, much less catch up," the Dr. said with a big smile.

Jill smiled back and turned to Reed, but he stared fixedly ahead. Her smile fell and she moved back to the carts.

'Damnit' she thought. It isn't my fault he can't get it up. Jill tried to be understanding, but she didn't deserve the silent treatment for wanting sex.

Doctor Hackett's shot was very good, ending up two feet behind the pin. Mike hit over the green and cursed. Reed stuck his within a few inches of the pin. When he got in the cart he kissed her cheek and was smiling as he drove towards the green. She should have been happy he was over his huff, but the more she thought about it the more pissed off she became.

Jill took her putter and waited for Reed to sink his, which he did. She tapped in and Dr. Hackett was lining up when she heard Mike.

"Jill!" he hollered.

She laughed, as did Reed and Dr. Hackett. Jill moved into the light woods and found a ball almost immediately, but it was a Topflight Xl. A few feet behind it she found Mike's Maxfly.

"Over here," she called.

Mike walked up and studied the shot. It was awful.

"I'd take a drop," she said.

"I would too, if you were wearing shorts," he whispered.

Jill smiled and started walking slowly back towards the green. When she was sure Reed and Dr. Hackett were looking away, she used both hands to flip her skirt up added an extra bit of wiggle as she felt it fall.

Mike punched out and three putted. Jill had already returned her club to her bag and pointedly sat in the first cart, but Dr. Hackett climbed in the driver's side and Mike was forced to ride with Reed.

"You're having a hell of a round," he commented.

"I do well on the front nine, it's the back that usually kills me," she replied.

He looked past her towards the horizon and the ominous dark clouds gathering there.

"It looks like we might have to call it at nine today."

"Just my luck," she replied smiling at him.

The next hole was a long par four. It doglegged around a portion of one of the lakes. Jill played it safe, but her ball had more draw on it than she had wanted, leaving her a difficult approach.

"Left your hips open," Mike said as she stepped back.

Neither the Doctor nor Reed was watching, so Jill stuck her tongue out at Mike.

Dr. Hackett was surveying the long distance over the lake. He checked it against the marker on the tee box and sighed.

"I'm afraid I don't have that in my bag," he said regretfully and drove a long, straight shot the ended up well short of Jill's and would force him to play over the water.

Reed also layed up, but his shot faded and left him well short of the turn. Mike teed up, lined up and crushed a shot out, over the water. It barely skimmed the high embankment and rolled to within an easy putt of the pin.

"I say, that was beautiful!" the Dr. enthused.

"When you're playing for behind, you have to take some risks," he said.

"Indeed, I was considering it myself," the Doctor said.

Neither he nor Reed nor seemed to notice the misplaced word, but she certainly did. She smiled and walked back to the cart, deliberately swishing more than normal.

Mike sat in the driver's side and took off down the path like a New York cabbie, leaving the other cart far behind. He jammed on the breaks, locking up the tires as he neared her ball.

"You gonna show me that ass again?" he asked as Jill got out.

"Maybe," she said in a deliberately teasing manner.

"You know it's beautiful don't you? I'd love to be all up in it," Mike said as she addressed the ball.

Jill hit a solid shot, leaving it just a little right of the pin and walked back to the cart. She got in and smiled as Mike tromped on the accelerator and they were off. He pulled up at the green and watched her expectantly. Jill looked over her shoulder, but Reed and Doctor Hackett would be able to see if she stood up.

"Sorry. Too dangerous. Maybe next hole," she said.

"How bout them fine tits then?"

"Mike!"

"Oh come on. They can't see that. Just a quick flash."

Jill felt it again, the rush, the temptation to be naughty with Mike was simply beyond any sexual thrill she could remember. She looked back hesitantly and bit her lower lip. Mike was watching her and she suddenly felt sure. She pulled her shirt up quickly and right back down, giving him only a tantalizing flash of her lacey pink bra and breasts.

"Son of a bitch! How on earth do you hide a rack like that?" he exclaimed.

Jill laughed, enjoying not only the compliment, but also his look of awe.

"I'm not twenty-six anymore Mike. I don't wear tight clothes. You can hide quite a bit if you wear loose fitting tops."

"But shit, those have to be D's, don't they?"

"Double D's," she said.

"Dayum! I couldn't believe it when I copped a feel back in the woods, but they're almost more than a handful for me and that's saying something," he said, holding his huge hands out.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, you've got a killer bod, girl. You ought to be showing it off, not hiding it."

"It isn't what it used to be," she said ruefully.

To her surprise Mike caught both her hands in his and his intense brown eyes bored into hers.

"Don't say that kinda shit. You're hotter than hell. Long legs, a big, beautiful ass and an awesome fucking rack. If I had you out here alone, you'd be getting fucked or giving me head on every hole."

He was so serious and Jill felt herself preening at the praise. Normally she wouldn't find someone calling her ass big complimentary in the least, but it was apparent Mike was enamored of it and that felt really, really good, since there was nothing she could do about it.

"So you can come eighteen times in a few hours?" she asked, cringing as Reed's shot went into the lake with a 'sploosh'.

She watched as he dropped, unaware of Mike moving behind her until he spoke. His words were soft, but very sure, each one twisting a little knife of desire in her tummy.

"Maybe not eighteen times, but I promise you this, I'd butter your muffin, make sure you didn't need lunch since your stomach would be full and if you let me, I'd drop a load in that gorgeous ass too, before we finished."

"Promises, promises," Jill replied as Reed's shot hit the green and skipped off.

"Try me," he whispered, as Dr. Hackett's shot came in and stuck near the back of the green.

When they pulled up, Jill went and got her putter. Despite herself, Mike's words had her so hot she could barely stand it and when he putted, she found herself concentrating more on his crotch than his putt.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers