Tee Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

Jill missed her eagle putt, but tapped in a birdie. Reed three putted, his frustration clearly mastering him. Mike, two putted and she flattered herself he was off because he was staring at her ass on the first one. Dr. Hackett eagled, which was no small feat and everyone congratulated him before they got in the carts and took off.

The next hole was a long par five, with woods on both left and right. There was a fairway bunker right in the turn where it doglegged slightly to the right, and back along the lake shore. Jill hit her driver well, but had just enough draw for it to roll out of the fairway and into the light rough on the far right. Dr. Hackett didn't drive his as far, but it stayed in the fairway on the left side. Reed teed up and grunted as he swung; the ball took off left and sailed into the woods.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Quite trying to kill it, you can't make up for bad holes by hitting the next one harder," Jill admonished.

"I know, I know, but damn, that was a precept."

"I'll help you find it old man," Dr. Hackett said.

Mike hit his drive a ton, but it had a wicked slice and was off in the woods to the right. Jill took her four iron, her two and a pitching wedge and sat in the front of the front cart. Mike drove her around to her ball, while the Dr. and Reed entered the woods much farther back. Jill hit her four a little too well, the ball rolling just off the fairway, leaving her a difficult shot over a tree.

It was with a lot of anticipation and a little trepidation that she entered the woods. She found Mike's ball for him again, short of where he was searching.

"Over here," she called softly.

When Mike walked up he was grinning and Jill was blushing. Mike dropped his club and they embraced with no hesitation on either of their parts. He crushed her body to his in a fierce hug and his lips found hers, their tongues twining. The kiss was hot, passionate and hungry. She could taste him and feel his desire like a physical force. Mike's hands massaged her ass, while he slowly backed her up against a tree. He was still kissing her hard, when his hand came around and pulled her top up to just under her collar bone.

Jill felt his hand slide down her chest, catching one of the satiny cups of her bra and pulling it down beneath her breast. She had a fleeting impression of the cool air on her stiff nipple before Mike broke the kiss and hunched over. His tongue began to lash and tease her nipple. Jill moaned softly as the sensations rampaged though her body. Mike sucked her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, pulling the nipple away from the aureole. He caught it between his perfect teeth and gently chewed on the sensitive bud while his other hand came around and cupped her mound. Jill spread her legs, allowing him to get two fingers on her overheated sex. He began sawing his fingers back and forth as his tongue now lashed the tip of her trapped nipple.

Her mind was in a whirl, sexually revved up, but also fearful of being discovered. That fear, however, blended in with her rising passion, adding a new dimension to it she had never known. She felt his hand slide up, press against her tummy and then burrow under the elastic of her panties. She gasped when those long fingers slipped through her pubic thatch and then along her slick lips. Mike's finger found her entrance and she groaned when he pushed it deeply into her molten interior.

A sudden realization hit her. I'm being fingered on a public golf course! By a black man while my husband is only a few hundred yards away!

The very wickedness of it triggered a contraction deep inside her pussy. Mike began to grind the heel of his hand against her clitoral hood as his finger sawed in and out. Jill bit her lip as her hips buck and sweat poured down her forehead. Mike didn't let up, adding a second finger to his first. Jill was panting, her hips bucking wildly and her body on the ragged edge when Mike sharply nipped her trapped nipple.

Her orgasm came in a rush, a wild rollercoaster of peaks and valleys, each carrying her higher and higher until they rippled away and left her standing there on rubbery knees with Mike supporting her. When her breathing calmed, he stepped back and smiled. She could see the huge bulge in his slacks and he could see she was staring.

"Wanna see?" he asked with a smug grin.

Jill could only nod, she didn't trust her voice just then. Mike unzipped his slacks and fished inside, pulling out his semi-erect cock. Jill was stunned. She had been with some well hung men in her youth, but nothing like Mike Sharpe had been blessed with.

'Or more like his lovers had been blessed with,' she though wryly.

Mike was only semi erect and he was already thicker than Reed. As she watched in awe it continued to grow and amazingly, it got even thicker. It wasn't particularly long, but she had never seen any man with such a thick cock.

Mike took her hand and pulled her a step away from the tree and captured her eyes.

"Go ahead baby, you can touch it. I know you want to," he said as he guided her hand to his cock and bent to press his lips to hers.

The skin was warm and silky and she felt it jump and grow even more in her hand as they kissed. Jill was amazed to find her earlier orgasm had done nothing to satiate her. If anything, it had only made her more aroused. The kiss was passionate and she was stroking him between their bodies when Mike abruptly broke the kiss and caught her shoulders. He spun her around and looped a hand around her waist while pushing her forwards. Jill reached out and grabbed the tree, to keep from falling forward. She felt Mike flip her skirt up over her back and felt his long fingers dig into the leg of her panties and pull them to one side.

This was going too far. Too far, too fast, but she found herself helpless to protest in the face of the unreal lust their flirting had produced.

She gasped when Mike rubbed the head up and down her slick lips. She jumped each time his head brushed her sensitized clit and growled in frustration when he kept the teasing up. Eventually, he seated at her entrance and she braced herself for it sliding in, but Mike held still.

She looked back questioningly, but Mike just smiled.

"If you want it, come get it baby."

Jill felt slightly humiliated, but she knew she was going to. She pressed back with her hips, feeling his head expand her tight channel. She felt so full when the head slipped in and after a few more seconds of pushing back she felt absolutely stuffed. She braced herself to push back again, but suddenly Mike was gone. It took Jill's lust fogged head a few moments to realize it. When she turned back she saw him punch out onto the fairway, his cock still standing outside his slacks.

Teasing was one thing, but that was insulting. She was about to get indignant when she saw Reed and Doctor Hackett pull up. Jill was glad she was still deep enough in the woods to be unseen and she quickly pulled her bra back up, her top down, adjusted her panties and hurried out to the cart path. Mike had already hit his shot and was putting his club up. He smiled as he took his seat in the cart and Jill primly sat next to him.

"Any luck?" he called back over his shoulder.

"Hell no," Reed spat, "Four dollar ball gone and I had to take a drop besides."

"I found several balls," Dr. Hackett added before Mike took off.

"Thanks Mike," she said as soon as they were out of earshot of the other cart.

"For what?"

"For looking out for me," she said quietly.

"Jill, you're fine as hell and I want to hit that thing in the worst way, but I don't want to cause you any real problems. I mean, embarrassing you is one thing, letting you get into trouble is another."

She smiled and touched his thigh and he smiled back.

"Besides, I've still got the back nine," he added with a wink.

They stopped and both Jill and Dr. Hackett got out of the carts. His shot was slightly farther back, so Jill studied her approach. She was at the foot of an old, thick pine and the trunk lay directly in her path to the green. There were really only two options. She could punch it back out in the fairway and give a stroke or she could try to chip over the tree. The problem was, there would be very little space on the green for her and a bunker was waiting if it ran too far. Normally, she would have kicked it back out onto the fairway, but she was having such a good round, she decided to try the more difficult shot.

She put the ball far back in her stance and slashed down on it. The ball popped up high, cleared the tree and hit on the back of the green. Instead of bouncing off into the trap though, it bit hard and rolled back down towards the hole.

"God damn!" Reed exclaimed.

"Marvelous!" the doctor enthused.

Jill blushed at the praise.

"I've never seen you hit one with back up like that, Jill," the doctor said.

"I've seen her back up," Mike observed dryly.

Jill colored furiously as she saw suddenly in her mind's eye what Mike must have seen when she was pushing back on his cock.

"It was an exceptional shot, dear," the doctor said.

"But never all the way," Mike added as an afterthought.

Jill walked to the green and tapped in for her eagle. She watched as Mike chipped over the green, then over again, then onto the green and three putted. Dr. Hackett took his birdie in stride, while Reed was lucky to save double.

Nine was a long par four, over a series of almost mogul like undulating hillocks. Jill drove badly, her shot fading too far, but it ended up on the adjacent fairway. Dr. Hackett was right near her, so they rode together. He hit a five iron a little fat and missed the green. Jill, hit a four and stuck the green, three feet from the pin.

When they got to the green Mike was lining up a putt and Reed was sitting in the cart stewing.

"How'd you do?" she asked Mike.

"Lying two. I really got a good one up and stuck it," he said, smiling as she colored.

"Good show," Dr. Hackett said, before dropping his birdie putt.

Jill sank hers with little trouble. Mike hit his just a little too softly and it stopped on the very edge of the cup.

"Awww, don't you hate when you leave it on the lip?" Jill asked, meeting his glance with the most innocent expression she could muster.

Mike laughed and tapped in and they all drove over to the Club House. Jill was in back, trying to decide on what to get to drink when she felt a presence behind her.

"I'd get a poweraide, if I were you," he said quietly.

Too quietly. She knew that comment was meant just for her and her blood went racing to her center, sending warm tendrils of desire though her stomach and pelvis.

"Why's that?" she managed.

"Because cocksucking is dry work or so I've been told," he said, pinching her ass and dodging away as she swatted at his hand.

It was dark and the sky was ominous when they came out and drove over to the tee box for the tenth hole. Jill pared it, Mike was one over, Dr. Hackett saved birdie with a beautiful eighteen foot putt and Reed went three over. Jill hadn't seen him get this frustrated on a golf course in a long, long time. He was thinking too much, trying to hard and having no fun. He was also giving her the silent treatment.

Obviously, he thought her good cheer and the perpetual grin she wore was because of the way she was playing. It was the best round of golf she had ever played, but her grin had little to do with the game. Jill was really pissed off now. When he had a good game she was always happy for him, no matter how badly she was playing. It just wasn't fair that he was taking no joy at all in her game.

Number eleven was a short par three and when Reed missed his par putt he threw his putter towards the carts and stalked off mumbling to himself. Jill decided she wanted no part of that and hopped into the first cart. Mike got in and started driving towards three when the skies opened up.

"Shit!" he exclaimed.

Mike skirted the path crossed a thin median of grass and drove up to the central pavilions. These had been built like a wheel, with a central space that could shelter five or six carts from the rain and four single cart pavilions arranged around it, with their cart path's converging on the middle like spokes.

Mike skewed the cart into the first single pavilion, smiling and waving at Reed and Dr. Hackett as they drove towards the main building. Reed flipped him off as they drove past.

The rain was coming down so violently she couldn't even see the pavilion. Mike and Jill both got splashed as two more carts zoomed past. She was giggling and turned in her seat to get her towel off her bag. When she turned back around she dried off her face and arms and handed the towel to Mike.

"Looks like we got a while," he said, glancing meaningfully at his crotch.

"Never can tell with these summer storms," she replied, glancing again at the main pavilion.

It was an indistinct shape, obscured by the falling rain. She couldn't even tell how many carts were under there.

"Heavy stuff hasn't even started yet."

Jill looked him in the eye, and felt her body flush and the blood race to her center.

"Mike, what are you suggesting?"

"Well," he said, "I was thinking maybe you'd like a little taste, since I already got one."

As he spoke, he undid his fly and freed his erect cock. Jill got a good look at it now, and marveled at its girth. The skin was shiny, darker than his over all complexion and the head was a purplish black, like on over ripe plum.

Jill glanced back at the pavilion and listened to the tempo of the rain. It was hard and strong, but she knew it could let up in a moment. That probably sealed it for her. She found Mike attractive, she freely admitted it, but the public nature of the acts was an even greater turn on. She had never imagined public sex could be so wildly erotic. Nor had she realized what a thrill the taboo nature of sex with Mike would be. She had never even entertained the idea cheating on her husband could be such a thrill. All of these, coupled with his frank admiration blended into a turn on too wild to refuse.

The final part of it had nothing to do with sex however. It had to do with Mike's nature. Throughout the day, he had been particularly vigilant and protective of her. Showing a greater degree of concern for her situation than her own body had allowed her to. He made her feel safe and secure, even as she was enjoying the thrill of possible discovery. That meant so much.

Jill wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to pump his cock as she kissed him. It was a deep kiss, but she broke it before it got too intense and with a final glance at the pavilion, she leaned in and over, putting her head in his lap.

Jill was no stranger to giving head, in fact, she honestly enjoyed it. She took a great deal of pleasure from her partner's pleasure and had with all her boyfriends and her husband. Mike was a challenge, in his girth and size and she was curious to see if she could do it.

Jill licked the silky head, twirling her tongue around it and dusting the underside with her tongue, all the while slowly stroking the shaft. She sucked the head into her mouth, keeping up a good suction, while still using her tongue. It was big, but not incredibly so, and she soon got comfortable with the dimensions. Mike was jogging his hips, one huge hand resting on the back of her head as she began to bob. With each downstroke she took a little more, until the head began pressing on her tonsils.

Mike grunted in surprise when she steadied herself and slowly went down on him, letting the head push past her tonsils and into the tight confines of her throat. She fought her reflexes and pushed down, until the shaft was incased in her hot mouth. Only when her nose bumped his thigh did she come back up.

"God damn!"

Jill smiled up at him and dramatically licked the now shiny head like an ice cream cone. She returned to bobbing on it, working the shaft with an up and down motion and adding a twisting of her hand. She could taste him and it tasted good. Salty, but also strong. Soon, the flavor increased as he began to breathe heavily.

She didn't know how long she had been at it when she felt his body tense, his hand twined in her hair, and with a grunt she felt the first blast of his orgasm. Jill clamped her lips tightly around his shaft and sucked, still using her tongue to stimulate him as her mouth filled with his seed. Jill swallowed once and continued to gently suck and lick until he began to get soft and his cock stopped oozing cum. She sat up and daintily wiped her lips.

Mike was staring at her with the strangest expression and she suddenly became very self conscious.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" he exclaimed, reaching out to tenderly touch her cheek.

"You didn't so anything wrong babe. I've been with my share of women and one or two could take it all, but I've never had a girl swallow. Every guy's wet dream. You're just fucking unbelievable, that's all."

Jill smiled and snuggled up against him as he put an arm around her. The rain continued to fall and for a while they just sat there enjoying the moment. Jill was listening to the rain when Mike gave her a nudge.

When she looked down and saw his cock growing again she was astounded.

"I think it's time to finish what we started baby," he said smoothly, enjoying her awed expression.

"Not much room here," she said with a smile, her eyes still glued to his rapidly growing hard on.

"No problem, Just stand up and lean out the front."

She shouldn't have, but at this point, she just didn't care anymore. Her body was on fire and its demands were stronger than any reservation she had. Jill stood up, spread her legs and leaned out over the front of the cart, putting both hands on the small hood that protruded from it.

Mike scooted over to the center of the seat and she felt the cool air on her ass as he flipped her skirt up. She felt his long fingers slip into her panties and peel them down her legs. She only stepped out of one of the leg holes, leaving them around her left ankle.

Her mind rebelled one final time. This wasn't flirting, it was cheating. Even worse, she was about to have unprotected sex with Mike. This should have given her pause, but instead, it simply added to the fires burning inside her, making it all the more imperative she do it.

The rain was still falling hard, but she could hear that it was starting to slack up. She pressed back to Mike as he put both hands on the uprights that held the canopy of the cart.

She felt his cock pressed between her legs and felt an incredible stab of anticipation and excitement. Mike used one hand to line up and then thrust forward. He was so big, but Jill was so well lubricated by now that he effortlessly sank most of it in that initial thrust. Jill grunted as the air was pushed from her lungs. He was in her and she swore she could feel every vein and bump on that magnificent cock. Almost like she could make a sculpture of it just from the way it felt. She intentionally tightened her inner muscles and Mike groaned. He started to thrust then, his hip working his cock, while his arms supported his weight.

He was slow at first, but soon he was pounding into Jill with reckless abandon. For her part, there seemed to be a never ending flow of sensation for her pussy that rapidly escalated to the point where she knew nothing, felt nothing, could understand nothing, but the huge cock that was so deliciously expanding her tight channel and leaving it empty, only to return and expand it again.

Jill came like an atomic bomb, barely able to suppress her barks of pleasure. A second orgasm, then a third, and another coming so closely upon the preceding that the ripples of euphoria crossed each other, blended, merged and separated. Her sense of time warped, as each ripple became a discreet event in her mind, a shrieking high of pleasure that was eclipsed by the next. The sensation was unreal and her hips were thrusting back violently to meet him when Mike groaned.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers