Tee Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

He released the uprights, grabbed her hips and fell back on the seat, carrying Jill with him. Even if she had understood what was happening, she would have been powerless to stop it. As it was, she continued to grind her hips on his cock for a few moments before another orgasm blotted out the world. She came down from that one to find herself still sitting in his lap, his cock still buried in her pussy.

Mike was breathing heavily and helped her get off and back into the seat with some difficulty. It seemed his legs weren't working any better than her own. Her skirt was still up and Mike reached between her legs, and thrust a finger deeply into her. When he withdrew, she could see how it glistened with a mixture of their juices.

"Just like I promised babe, one well buttered muffin," he managed.

Jill's mind raced. She was trying, but having absolutely no success in remembering when her last period had been. She was tense for a few seconds and then relaxed completely. Nothing to be done about it now, she thought.

They were both looking at one another when a figure emerged from the rain. Dr. Hackett sprinted up until he was under the edge of the Pavilion. Jill froze, her body going stiff as a board, but the Dr. just wiped his face. Mike tossed him the towel and he gratefully dried off.

"Frog strangler," he declared.

"Lucky we were close. I saw some more carts come past," Mike said.

He had let his shirt fall over his trousers, covering him. Jill checked to see if her skirt was decent and nearly died when she saw her rumpled panties around her ankle. If the doctor came any closer, he would have to notice. She was again glad of Mike's quick thinking. By tossing the Dr. a towel, the older man hadn't approached and was leaning against the pavilion support. Jill was praying hard and fast as the two men continued to talk.

"Anyway, I called the weather bureau, it's just a passing storm. Should be playing out in a minute or two. I'd like to continue, but Reed says he's going in. Can't really blame him with the kind of day he's had, but since Jill was having such a good round, I came back to see if you two would like to finish it out?"

"If Reed takes the cart back are you going to walk it?" Mike asked.

"No, Dr. Kent and his brother in law Judge Murray and his sister Helen are at the pavilion. They don't mind playing a sixsome, and I can just move my sticks to his cart."

"I want to play it out, rain or no," Jill said.

The Doctor smiled at her.

"I thought you would. Even if the water hurts you, it will still be an exceptional day for you."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"I volunteered to drive you," the Doctor said.

"No sense in that Frank, you live in the other direction. I'll take her home," Mike said.

"Great. I'll let Reed know," he said, before tuning and jogging back towards the pavilion.

Jill immediately thrust her leg through her panties and wiggled into them, before smoothing her skirt and sitting back down. She could feel the thin material sticking to her still wet lips.

***

The rain had never completely stopped, but the sun had come back out and Jill had finished three-under on the back nine. She had hardly noticed the congratulatory expressions and exclamations, because she and Mike had been at each other like horny teenagers the whole way.

He had taken every opportunity to tease and caress her and she had done the same. Now they were pulling out of the parking lot. She waved to Dr. Hackett and as soon as they were on the open road she leaned across and kissed Mike's neck while undoing his fly.

She gave him a slow, teasingly languid blowjob and was just getting into it when he spoke.

"Your street," he warned.

She popped up and sat primly, but even as he parked on the street she could see something was wrong.

"I don't see Reed's car," she said, staring at the darkened house.

"Garage maybe? The rain might have caught him getting in," Mike offered.

"No, it's too full. He's not home. Mike, would you come in with me? Something feels wrong and the kids should still be up even if he didn't come in."

"Sure."

When Jill opened the front door she knew the house was empty. It was just a feeling, but it chilled her and she cut on a light. She hurried to the kitchen, and was relieved to see a note stuck on the refrigerator with a magnet.

Jill,

Kids wanted to see a movie over at the mertoplex. We'll be in around midnight. Don't wait up.

R

"Everything all right?" Mike asked coming in behind her.

"Yep. They went to the movies."

"Kinda late isn't it?" he asked.

"Normally, but they have Labor Day off from school and so does he. I don't see any problems," she replied, missing his innuendo in her relief.

Mike was smiling and Jill suddenly saw what he was implying. She really shouldn't. On the other hand, why not? She was still horny and if he was up for another round, she might as well. God only knew when she would get laid again.

Mike scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the living room. He sat her on the couch and stripped off his shirt. Jill was impressed, his muscles bulged and he had a nice six pack. She pulled her top off and was removing her bra when she realized anyone who say them come in together would wonder. She had nosey neighbors and if any had seen Mike, they would be instantly suspicious.

'Fuck 'em' she said to herself.

Mike stepped out of his trousers and boxers. His cock was just amazing and Jill already knew he knew how to use it. She felt her pussy contract in anticipation. She stood quickly and stripped off her panties, but he stopped her as she started to undo her skirt.

"Lave it,' he said, pushing her gently back to the sofa and scooting between her legs.

Mike put Jill's legs up on his shoulders and slid his cock into her pussy. He then began to fuck her with long, deep, strokes. Her body, already sensitized from their previous play, responded and she came within a couple of minutes. She was coming down off that one when she realized Mike had stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just wondering if you'd be up for some backdoor action?"

"You're joking?" she replied, her eyes going wide.

She could feel him inside her, feel how stretched open she was. She couldn't imagine him taking the backdoor with that cock.

"No. I've been watching that fine ass all day. I'd really like to tap it."

"Mike, I've never tried anal."

"I think you'd like it baby, but I'm not demanding it. I feel just fine right where I am," he replied with a smile.

Jill was torn. On one side was her fear of it hurting; that was very strong. Also her deeply ingrained idea that it was wrong. That was her folks speaking and she knew it, but the knowledge didn't make it any less daunting.

On the other hand, she was enthralled with her day. Not only her first time going under par on the back nine, but her first public sex, her first time cheating on Reed, her first time with a black man, the absolutely wild highs and lows of going bareback. Each of those had added their own unique thrill and intensity to the day. And she had to admit, each had delivered sex that was simply without equal in her experience.

In the end, her decision was a unique synthesis of her disparate thoughts. She had just experienced the most sexually wild and fulfilling day of her life. Every first had made it just that much better. If she didn't try anal now, she probably never would and if it, like her other firsts that day was so fulfilling, she wouldn't regret it. If it hurt or wasn't good, it would do little to dampen the day and if it was like the others, it would add the perfect ending.

"All right, just be gentle," she said, mustering a grin, but her concern must have still been apparent.

Mike nodded and withdrew his cock, leaving her feeling very empty. He immediately slipped a finger into her pussy and moved it around. When he withdrew, she closed her eyes and tried to relax. She felt his finger rub her rear opening, working her own lubricant into it. It felt good and she wiggled in pleasure. Loosing some of her fear in the process. Mike pressed in and slowly sank the finger. Her ass tightened involuntarily, squeezing his finger.

Mike went slowly, working his finger deep and then slowly sawing in and out. When Jill had loosened up he brought the head of his cock to her entrance.

"Relax," he urged as he pressed his hips forward.

She nodded, keeping her eyes clamped shut. The pressure at her entrance increased, until it was almost intolerable. She was trying so hard to relax, but her muscles seemed to be resisting her. Without warning, the tight ring of muscle gave and Mike's head shot into her.

Jill squealed, more in surprise than pain, but Mike held still.

"All right?"

"Yess," she hissed.

Mike pressed forward again and more of his impressive cock sank into her bowels. It seemed she was being filled past belief, but it felt good. There was no pain, until Mike's head pressed against an inner ring of muscle. Jill had no control over these, and when his head forced its way in she gasped. She felt a deep, stabbing pain, one that was unlike any other she had ever felt; scary, because it was inside her body and not outside like cuts or scrapes.

As the pain ebbed, Mike worked even more of his cock into her. Finally seating it all as his hips bumped the backs of Jill's thighs.

The sensations were strange; like and unlike a cock in her pussy. It was tighter, and she felt lewdly stretched. There was no contact on her clit, so she was getting more of the sensation of the penetration.

Mike slowly worked it in and out, carefully lengthening his strokes, until he was seriously fucking her. He reached around her legs and began to massage her tits as he fucked her.

Jill was in heaven. As the pain had lapsed, the pleasure had spiked. Wicked, nasty, wild, all of that, and just plain fucking fun. She was moaning and really getting into it when Mike's strokes shortened. His motions lost their rhythm and she knew he was close.

"Come in me," she gasped.

Mike groaned and jammed his hips forward, driving his cock as deeply into her as he could. She could feel him spasming, his cock jerking as he emptied his heavy balls into her.

It was the perfect ending to a perfect day she thought blissfully.

***

Jill woke early and slipped downstairs to start coffee. Her pussy throbbed, her ass throbbed, her jaw ached and she felt…

"Fan-fucking-tastic," she said to herself.

She was humming to herself and working on moving without it being obvious she was sore when the phone rang. She grabbed it, but she heard Reed say hello at the same time.

"Reed?" Dr. Hackett's voice inquired.

Jill hung up softly and poured a cup of coffee. She had just sat at the dinette and started to nibble on a powerbar when Reed walked in, still wearing his pajama bottoms.

"How was the movie?" she asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"All right," he replied.

He made a bowl of cereal and sat across from her.

"Sorry about yesterday. I know you were having a great day, I just got too frustrated."

"It's golf," she shrugged.

"Yeah. Well, anyway, that was Frank. He got a tee time today, and wondered if we would like to join him and Mike. I felt sure after yesterday you would jump at the chance to get back out there and try to build on yesterday, so I told him we'd be there at three."

Despite her best attempts, Jill was unable to suppress her laughter as she nodded.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers