Teedla's Faery Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muckdweller's gurgling panting filled the air as the last of its cum drained from its swollen member. Filled with growing emotions of guilt and shame, Teedla laid motionless in the mud as the creature's fluids leaked out of her and slid off her sides to mingle with the mud of the puddle.

A few silent moments passed, and then the dazed muckdweller slowly stood and turned back towards the Backbilge Swamp. Teedla sat up in the muck as it lumbered back into the swamp. She blinked, also in a daze. She looked around and saw her silvery sword sticking up in the mud. It was almost as soiled as she was.

Her knees felt weak when she stood, and being careful not to slip in the mud, she walked wobbly over to retrieve her sword. Her mud caked wings dragged behind her.

"I can barely walk, much less fly." She grumbled to herself.

Teedla's shredded gossamer tunic was lost in the mud, so she took her sword and walked towards one of the streams that fed into this swamp. Her head hung low, "I'm supposed to fight monsters, not fuck them!"

Teedla laid back in a small pool of cool flowing water off to the side of a bubbling brook. The clear water instantly turned muddy. Floating on her back with just her face above water, she slowly opened her legs, arm and wings. She watched the mud flow downstream, and began rubbing her hand over the tough clumps of mud to get them wash away. The stinging welts from the whip-like lashing were still visible on her pale flesh, but were soothed by the cool water.

Once clean she climbed out and sat on a smooth round stone in the sun. She drew her knees up to her chest as she opened her wings and fluttered them to help them dry faster.

"What a failure am I." Teedla thought, disgusted with herself. "How will I make this up to the Royal court?" She pondered.

Once her wings were dry enough to fly, Teedla darted up into the trees still frowning with dissappointment. She knew she would have to find a way to make up for her failure.

12