Teen-age Prank

Story Info
Find horny girls at porno theater.
1.3k words
3.09
27.7k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

There was an adult movie theatre in my college town, back in the late 1980s before all porn was internet porn. I checked it out and discovered that sometimes female coeds attended these movies, and that when they did, they always sat together in the very back row of the theatre. I came up with a great idea that didn't work every time, but when it did not work, there was not trouble because these girls did not want their parents to know they had been to a porno flick. Plus they had not "really" been molested, as you will understand when you read this.

What I did was pay off the manager of the theatre so I could close off the back row of seats. I filled the seats and space with packing boxes, as if they were going to replace the seats, but actually the boxes were empty and connected so I could move inside them and move along the center row which was 10 seats long. I bribed the ticket sales lady to phone me when a group of women paid for tickets and I lived close so I could get over there and get into the end box, which gave me access to the entire row, although it did not look like it to the casual observer.

That took some doing but I bribed the projectionist to bring up the lights and when they went down, before the screen lit up, nobody could see anything and I could jump across the aisle and enter the end box.

Then it was just a matter of moving along the box, and reaching under the seat in front with my arm. Now you might think this wouldn't work because there was no way to get my arm far enough under the seat to make the turn and reach back for pussy. But that is the beauty of my plan - although I do have long arms. I didn't go for the pussy. I caressed the ankle!!

Then the lower leg and behind the knee.. - and if the girl reached down and slapped my hand, I moved to the next seat. After a while if she did not react to the gentle touches on her lower leg, I would move along.

Sometimes the girl would alert the others, but if I timed it right so they were all busy watching, and if I did not try to persist at all when my hand was slapped away, that did not happen as much as you might think. Plus maybe they didn't realize it was a hand? Rats? Wouldn't that have created MORE of a reaction? Maybe they thought it was paper trash blowing along- I was VERY gentle to start with.

It was the 80s and women really did not speak up the way they do nowadays. Once I was caressing the lower leg, and going higher and higher, it was just a matter of time before some of the girls would slump down in the seat as they were watching the porno, so their pussy was at the front edge of the seat. They wanted more than leg massage! Some would even slip off their panties before sliding down; when that happened I knew they were there for a happy ending, and I would tease and tease her- I knew how long the movie was and where the most action was... (I could watch thru small holes in the boxes).

I would time the major stimulation for the hottest part of the movie, and maybe that allowed the girl to be more vocal when she got the relief she was hoping for. I was gentle and persistent. Many of them would hold my hand while I was busy, often guiding it some, or holding it away for a short time- apparently just to establish that she was in control. And she was in control.

I would sometimes masturbate with the other hand, but after making a total mess once I rarely finished. I guess these girls didn't realize I could come on my hand, transfer the cum to my busy hand, and impregnate them right there in the movie theater. Girls can be really horny too I guess, and the ones who controlled me got what they wanted- I never tried STOPPING to find out what they would do when they didn't get to finish.

I must have done this about 25 times before I got tired of it; part of the reason was that one girl kept coming back for more- and I was worried that she would get upset with me if I did not do what she wanted. Believe it or not, I could recognize her from her pussy- she was the only virgin who ever let me get above the ankle! She loved to have my fingertip in her vagina once she was sure I would not tear her hymen. I would collect her wetness, then work it into her clit (which was larger than average). She started whispering to me the third time, that also sort of put me "on edge". None of the others acted as if I were alive even- they just enjoyed the touches and I could have been any age or sex- I doubt that would have mattered. I was simply a sort of stimulator provided by the theater- not a living breathing perverted human being.

By then I had found a way to identify the girls who were most cooperative, and arranged to meet them later on campus. So I had 5 girlfriends that were anxious to be touched. I never told them what I had done- that I was the one in the porno movie theater. But I knew what they would enjoy, and that they wanted to enjoy it enough to allow a stranger to provide it. None of them seemed very surprised that I knew exactly where she wanted to be touched, and how they wanted it touched! I guess they just thought I was "experienced", and in fact I was experienced, but also most of them had "instructed me" by guiding my fingers the way they wanted.

Most of them would reciprocate by sucking my cock, but only two of them actually let me fuck them- so they got most of my attention. The others would phone me when they got horny and I tried to cooperate if I could, so 5 was enough to keep me busy and I figured I could go back to the theater if I needed to replace one or more of these cunts.

Eventually I told my method to some frat brothers, and they fucked up the process by going there drunk and with others.. and managed to get themselves arrested (probably because they did NOT pay off the theater manager! What a bunch of idiots!). They didn't rat me out though, maybe because they knew they had no evidence or maybe because they had no evidence and the DA wouldn't let them plea bargain out of the charges unless they could prove I was the mastermind. There was no proof I had ever done anything (except set up the boxes, which is creepy but not a crime.) Anyway, no harm no foul. Except for those few guys who were stupid enough to try to do it as a team, they did get sex offender status and were expelled from school. But that actually was fair because they were sex offenders!

I bet any males reading this wonder why there is not some simple way for a girl to tell you what she wants. I still don't know when I meet a new girl. But the ones who go to a porno theater and let an anonymous hand caress their cunt... I know what they want. And some of them want a whole lot more.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers