Teen Bride Charna Dates...

Story Info
Dick photographs his friends with Charna.
10.1k words
4.36
123.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teen Bride Charna Dates My Best Friend

This is the fourth part in the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first part, "Teen Charna, My Bride to Be" described how we met in an adult bookstore. The second part, "Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures" described the beginning of the exhibitionism and the public sex that escalated in the third part, "Teen Bride Charna Discovers My Best Man is THE Best Man." This part describes how the best man at our wedding and my best friend was able to provide extramarital sexual excitement to my beautiful young wife on a regular basis. His boldness in public situations was extremely arousing to Charna, and her submissive nature caused her to throb when Dick shared her with my work colleagues.

* * * * *

Charna had pictures and I had an audiocassette documenting her first adultery. She had discovered that the best man at our wedding fucked her better than anyone else ever had, including me. I was thrilled that the cock she had found belonged to my best friend, and I knew both she and Dick wanted to continue their affair (if it can be called an affair if a wife is fucked by another man with her husband's full consent). I had already told Charna that Dick could use her cunt whenever he wanted, and she relayed that information to Dick.

Until we left Denver, Dick would call Charna about once a month during the day when I was at work. He would describe his plans and tell her how he wanted to use her cunt. He would then instruct her to ask me for permission. I never knew he had called until I was fucking her. Dick's first request she relayed by saying, "Dick wants to use my cunt...ooohhh god honey I love how he fucks it...ooohhh god ooohhh that's it fuck my nasty cunt oohh fuck me...oohh my god he wants to let Don fuck me honey...oohh I don't know if I can ooohhh damn...oohh do you think it will fit in me?...Dick wants to let ...ooohh honey your cock is so hard...Dick wants to let Don fuck me with his huge black cock ... ooohhh god are you going to let Don fuck me?"

Since the mental image of Don's huge cock fucking my young bride's cunt pushed me past the point of control, as soon as I returned to reality I gave my enthusiastic approval. I made her call Dick to relay my permission and to set up a time. Although her conversation was brief, when I spoke to her about what Dick had asked her when she had answered yes, she confessed that he had asked if I was fucking her right then. I told her that the next time she gave him my approval, she would have to let him hear us fucking the way I had heard them fucking.

As Saturday approached, I thought about how to make the phone a more exciting tool than it had already been. I did two things. First, I bought two speakerphones. One was going on our headboard, and the second I gave to Charna to give to Dick. Secondly, I had Charna call Dick to try the speakerphone while I was fucking her. I made her talk to Dick about all the things he wanted he and Don to do to her, and then I made her request that they call on the speakerphone from Don's house when Don was close to slipping his huge cock into my wife's cunt.

Saturday about 10 PM the phone rang. "Honey, we are...ooohhh god we are at Don's house...ooohhh god honey we are all naked...ooohh damn they are both hunks...ooohhh damn I'm sopping...I'm on his couch...ooohhh god oooohh honey Don is finger fucking me...ooohh god his finger is almost as long as a cock...oooohhh god it feels soooo good... he's got two fingers in my cunt." My cock began a meteoric rise to complete hardness. My fantasy picture began to form.

"It sounds like you're in a well." I wasn't used to speakerphones.

"That's the speakerphone you gave Dick. We can all talk while our hands are free." Ahh. Another major advantage of speakerphones.

"Great. Hi Don. Hi Dick." They responded in unison. This was the foremost advantage. Everybody could hear everybody.

"Charna, what are...uunnngg aahh shit...where are your hands?" I wanted to complete my image.

"I'm stroking him...ooohhh god ooohh damn honey I love this...oohhh god Don keep doing that ooohhh pinch my nipple... he's so damn huge honey ooohhh god and his cock is sooo hard...I've got both of my hands on his cock...oohh Don honey your cock is beautiful... ooohh that's it finger fuck me...honey your wife loves being naked with Don's cock." Interesting. Naked with his cock. I could tell what part of Don was of interest to my wife.

"What's Dick doing?"

"He's taking pictures...ooohh god honey don't worry...oohh god you are so nasty...I told him you wanted my wedding ring...ooohhh god oohh Don oohhh don't stop...my ring in the pictures if I'm touching their cocks." Image complete. Cock throbbing.

"Did you tell him...uuunnngg damn this is great...about making it obvious they weren't married."

"Dick said he was going to take...oohhh god honey everybody will see single guys fucking a wife...ooohh god honey I love you... she's letting guys she isn't married to fuck her...mmmm I'm the wife...oohhh Don your cock is so huge...oohh faster ooohhh that's it rub my clit...honey are you touching yourself" I guess she was trying to form her own mental picture.

"I'm trying to hold back. My cock is...uunngg god it's twitching...if I touch it I'll come." I didn't want to come until Don was inside her.

"Hold off honey...ooohhh god I love your cock throbbing like that...don't come yet." I was such exquisite torture. I loved it exactly as it was as well, but I knew any little thing could set it off.

"Dick, can you...uunnngg shit... take those pictures now." Charna had already informed Dick about the type of photos I wanted.

"Yes, we'll do it now. Do you want me to tell you what I'm photographing?" I knew he would be good at it, but I wanted Charna to tell me.

"No. Unless Charna has her mouth full, I would rather have her tell me." I was so much in love with her sex talk.

I did hear Dick giving directions. "Don, you sit back on the couch. OK, now Charna you sit on him and kind of lay back on him so I can see everything. Good. Charna, you tell Kirk what's happening now." I already had an image, but when I can match her audio input with my image, it multiplies my arousal.

"Honey I'm laying...oohh god I'm so exposed...I'm on Don. He's sitting on the couch and I'm laying back on him...ooohhh god oohh my legs are sooo spread...honey he's feeling my nipples." Charna was so much better at this than Dick would have been.

"Charna, put your hands next to Don's while he feels your tits. I need to see all 20 fingers in this picture." Uuuunngg shit. It was what I had requested.

"Ooohh god this is soo horny...ooohh Don that feels so good...oohh god pinch my nipples...oohhh harder oohh that's it...honey they don't have any rings and it's only my wedding ring...mmmm god now he is touching my twat...ooohhh god he's touching my clit...oohh god ooohh that feels soo good Don."

"Get all your fingers down by your pussy. That's it. Don't put your finger in yet Don." I knew there was no way I could really hear the shutter, but I could almost swear I did.

"Ooohhhh god this is so hot...oohhh god honey Don's finger fucking me again...oohhh god honey ooohh god." Don must slipped his fingers back in her cunt and begun to finger fuck her very hard.

"Hold your ring finger up for the camera. Pretend like you are showing your wedding ring to a friend for the first time." Hot, hot, hot. She was holding up her wedding ring while she was being finger fucked

"Oohh god honey that's so sexy...oohh god I'm so wet...ooohh god ooohh he let his cock...ooohhh god look at it...oohh it's sticking up between my legs." It had to be resting against her cunt. I knew we were getting close.

"Stroke it Charna. I want to make sure all your fingers are in the picture and your ring finger is on his cock. Yes, that's beautiful. Your hand is so light in comparison to Don's black cock." Dick and Charna were a great team. It was almost like I was there watching it.

"Ooohh god what a great cock...honey my ring finger is in the picture while I stroke him...oohh god honey oohhh."

"Hey Kirk, I think they are both ready. Is it ok for Don to fuck your wife now?"

"I can't wait...uunngg damn...Don, try to get that huge cock inside her cunt. Don't hurt my beautiful wife. Talk to me Charna." Nobody was sure it would fit. We all knew she had never had one that big try.

"Oohhh god ooohhh god Kirk Don's rubbing the head of his cock on my clit...I'm so wet. Oohh he's starting it in ...oohhh I don't know if it will fit...Don it's too big... oohh honey he'll never get it in...god it's sooo big... oohh god Don you are stretching my cunt...noooo god nooo it won't go any further." I almost told everybody to stop and bring the love of my life home, but I held my tongue for just a while.

"Noo god oohh Don stop for a while...oohh god let me get used to you...it's huge...oohhh honey he's only in about halfway...I'll never be able to fit that monster in me...short strokes...oohh god ...I can feel it going deeper...I've never been so full."

"Don, you go very slow with her. If she can't take you, let her give you another blow job." I planned on fucking that cunt for the rest of my life and I didn't want it damaged.

"She'll be just fine, man. She just has to get used to it."

"Don honey ooohh god that feels soo good...ooohhh god you are soo deep...are you all the way in?...oohhh god you are...oohhh honey I'm stuffed... his cock is all the way in my cunt...oohh Don I love how you fuck me...oohhh god fuck me fuck me...mmmm I love his cock honey ...oohh god nobody has ever been so far up my cunt Kirk...oohh Don's fucking your bride...oohhh god ooohhh god oohhh honey ooohh god I'm coming ooohh god ooh god oooohhh keep stroking ooohhh god ooohh Don honey ooohhh I love your cock ooohhh god I love your cock in my oohh god in my cunt." I'd say she got used to it real fast once Don got all the way in.

"I'm coming too...uunnngg damn I can't wait to see these pictures...uunngg shit." I love to come when my wife does, even if she is being fucked by another man and I am alone.

"That's it honey...oohhh god come with me...oohhh god I love getting fucked."

I wasn't sure if the last comment was directed toward me or toward Don. I guess it could have been for both of us. I hung up so she could have as much fun as possible until she got home.

Dick "made" her fuck both of them that night. Since both Dick and Don are photographers, Charna brought another set of photographs home in her purse. These showed Don fucking her while Dick photographed the action, and then Dick fucking her while Don was the photographer. They both had huge cocks and the pure ecstasy in Charna's face is obvious in every photograph.

And of course, these pictures got passed around my office too. Naturally, when the word (and picture proof) got around my office that both Dick and Don had fucked my wife, it became a sort of free-for-all when talking about what a slut she was. I would always tell Charna who had said what about her while I fucked her and she loved hearing it in the actual raw language they used. The nastier it was, the more excited she got. Several of my colleagues kept asking me if they could fuck her too. Finally, I just started telling them to ask Dick.

This eventually led to another six guys from my office getting to fuck my beautiful bride. I don't know if they bribed Dick to let them or what, but after she had been on a date with Dick she always came home after being fucked by both Dick and another one of my office mates. Dick photographed it each time she was fucked, whether by a new guy or by a guy whose cock she had already ridden, and you can't fathom the depth of my gratitude. Our photography collection continued to grow, and one of my favorite pastimes was to document and decorate the albums after she had confessed her feelings and related the full story about when the photographs were being taken.

Dick always told Charna to ask me if it was ok to use her cunt the way he had planned. I never talked to Dick about Charna and he never talked to me about her. He would tell her how he wanted to use her cunt and tell her to ask my permission. If it wasn't acceptable, whether for scheduling conflicts or her period or behaviors I considered dangerous or not enjoyable for Charna, I would tell her to tell him no. At the time she had no interest in being fucked in the ass. She has also permanently avoided pissing games, pain games and some of the other odd sexual games people play. If she wanted to play them, I wouldn't have stopped her; but she has explicitly stated these games were a total turn off, so I protect her from those guys who want to play them. I still believe that one of my fundamental responsibilities as a husband is to protect my wife, and I have always taken that job very seriously.

As our unique triangular relationship evolved, all three of us found our indirect communication system to be a special brand of eroticism that stimulated each of us for different reasons. Charna was the messenger relaying requests and approvals or denials between Dick and I. She never asked Dick to use her cunt in any particular way, and she never asked me to approve or deny any of Dick's requests to use her cunt. Dick made the requests, and he was extremely original and thoughtful in all of his proposed scenarios. He liked to go to interesting places to see interesting people and to do interesting things, and Charna fell in love with his bold sense of adventure. I was the protector and final word on any requests. I know Charna, and I made my decision based on two considerations. First, would she enjoy it? Second, would she be safe? I never asked for any input on the decision, but I will have to admit that I was not always at my objective best when I made it. I was always fucking Charna when she relayed his request to me, and I admit that my decisions were often influenced by the strong sensations I was feeling in my cock.

Dick uses language as foreplay, and he always found it arousing to verbally excite his girlfriends by descriptions and directives. There is always an air of dominance when Dick is with one of his girlfriends. The telephone is his non-contact way of whispering stimulating comments in his girls' ears. Of all his girlfriends, Charna's response was the most intense. He enjoyed making girls stretch their self-imposed sexual limits; and none of them responded like Charna. He would sometimes talk to her for an hour, and he was the king of obscene phone calls. She vibrated with arousal, and this enabled him to talk freely about any fantasy. He has a great imagination and a wonderfully dirty mind, and Charna is his perfect soul mate. He knew that he could say anything at all to her, and he could talk about doing anything to her that his dirty mind could imagine. She resonated with excitement when he talked dirty, and he couldn't say anything too dirty for Charna. He liked being able to go out with her alone, and when he talked to her about using her cunt he would always state he was asking her out on a date. Direct eye-to-eye-contact conversation between Dick and I about what he wanted to do with my wife's cunt wouldn't have ever been comfortable for either of us. Our method was best for Dick because he got to say anything he wanted to a beautiful and wonderfully responsive girl without having to speak to her husband (or dad or boyfriend, etc.) or to worry about whether she wanted to marry him. He not only enjoyed using my wife sexually; he enjoyed using her as the communications conduit between us.

I was tremendously aroused each time Charna relayed Dick's request for permission to use her cunt. All three of us said it in that way—use her cunt. As I fucked her, she would tell me in detail what his plans were for her cunt on their date. It enabled me to still have final control, and there were requests I vetoed. Dick always observed any limits I placed on her, and except for the first night at Don's when she had given him a blowjob, he never assumed anything I hadn't given permission for was acceptable. I knew exactly who was going to use her cunt and how they were going to use it each time she went on a date with him. The anticipation was electric, and I was always fully charged when I fucked Charna in the few days leading up to her nights with him. So was she. I appreciated the respect Dick showed by asking my permission, and the respect he showed by abiding by my decisions. By making Charna tell me what he had done to her and then making her ask if it was permissible to use her cunt in new ways, I found a verbal arousal button in my brain that was extremely powerful. He knew I liked hearing Charna relate her sexual adventures to me, and he knew I was grateful to him for instigating the adventures. It excited me in a purely masculine manner to think my wife's cunt belonged to me, and that I could give permission to anybody to use my wife in any manner I desired.

Dick and I both found the indirect communication to be arousing, but Charna absolutely wallowed in it. She was both the messenger and the subject of all the communications; but the aspect that thrilled her most was that she wasn't asked for any input about the decisions, and the decisions were only concerned with her body. Her cunt was the object we discussed—who could use it, when they could use it, how often they could use it, where they could use it, etc. but she was not asked for any input. If Dick and I decided some new guy could fuck her, it was decided: he fucked her.

An almost immediate improvement to our communications system was that Charna would call Dick with my decision while I was still fucking her. She would have relayed Dick's request to use her cunt while I was fucking her. I would think for a while as I stroked inside her cunt, then tell her to call him to tell him that he has my permission to use her cunt in that manner. It was an even further stimulant to be fucking my beautiful bride while she talked to the man who fucked her better than anybody, including me. Furthermore, the subject of their conversation, was how he was going to fuck her and who else was going to fuck her. She invariably came when she told Dick that "Kirk gave his approval: Don (or Walt, etc.) can fuck me too on Saturday." I was always close behind.

Dick further refined the way we communicated by making Charna call me on every date. She was always as naked as possible when she called and Dick was always where he could hear her side of the conversation. He made her ask for permission to do the same thing I had already approved, but now they were in the position where it was imminent.

One time she had relayed Dick's request to use her cunt by saying, "Dick called today and he wants to use my cunt...oohhh honey I get so excited when he calls...he wants my cunt Saturday. He wants to take me to an X-rated movie theater...ooohhh god honey keep fucking me oohh god I love your cock ooohhh...and he wants to let some strangers finger fuck me."

"Unngg shit you'll probably be naked...uunngg I want you to feel some cocks too."

"Ooohh honey that's what Dick said...ooohh god fuck me fuck me...he wants me to stroke them so...oohh honey oohhh god how many guys will see me...he wants them to shoot their cum on me. Dick wants to...ooohhh god ooohhh I hope so...ooohh he wants to strip me naked and let everybody touch me."

On their date she called and I recorded this self-disclosure. "Honey, we are at...oohh god honey I love this...it's Kitty's video arcade...do you remember our first fuck...ooohh god I was so turned on...oohh honey you were so handsome...oohhh god ooohh and so bold."

"I'm glad I talked to you first Charna...you might be married to somebody else now. That was a great fuck."

"Ooohhh god it was great...I was so turned on...I'm turned on now honey. Dick wants to know if it is ok to take me...oohh honey all those perverts in the back...he wants to strip me so strangers can touch my naked body...oohh I'm so turned on...old guys finger fucking me... I'm on the pay phone and there are guys watching...oohhh god Dick has my skirt lifted in front so...oohh god honey I can see their eyes on my cunt...they can see him finger fuck me...ooohhh god ooohhh I love him honey... ohhh he's finger fucking me...oohh god I want their fingers too...oohh he's got it in my cunt right now...ooohhh god ooohh god he wants to let them...oohh god rub their naked cocks...oohhh god honey...on my naked skin."