Teen Bride Charna's Going-away Gangbang

Story Info
His best friend & colleagues enjoy his wife.
12.7k words
4.32
181.6k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part in the sexual biography of my wife, Charna. The first part, "Teen Charna, My Bride to Be" described how we met in an adult bookstore. The second part, "Teen Bride Charna's Honeymoon Adventures" described the beginning of the exhibitionism and the public sex that escalated in the third part, "Teen Bride Charna Discovers My Best Man is THE Best Man." The fourth part, "Teen Bride Charna Dates My Best Friend" described how the best man at our wedding and my best friend was able to provide extramarital sexual excitement to my beautiful young wife on a regular basis. This part is the culmination of the part of our lives we spent in Denver, and Dick was able to produce a going away party for Charna befitting a Hollywood star. His originality, his thoroughness, and his willingness to take chances converged to a point of brilliant perfection for Charna. It was a night to remember and to watch on videotape for the rest of our lives.

* * * * *

I watched the limousine smoothly accelerate and quickly disappear with my beautiful wife and 6 guys who, up until an hour ago, had been work colleagues. It was a funny feeling because I didn't know where they were going or what they were going to do—well, I knew what they were going to do in a biblical sense, but I had no details. She had never been on a date that I knew nothing about. I had always pre-approved her men and her activities so I was apprehensive as well as lonely. I packed up the few things I had left in the office and went home. She always spent the night with Dick when they dated, so I didn't expect to see her for around 24 hours. I didn't know if there would be a way for her to make her usual middle-of-the-date phone call either. I was very happy for Charna because I knew she would enjoy every second her cunt was full of cock, but I confess to feeling a little bit sorry for myself.

I went home and put the tape in that Walt had just recorded. I was surprised to see Dick sitting at his office desk, the desk he had just used to finger fuck my wife to orgasm. He greeted me, then spoke to me with great emotion and sincerity for about ten minutes. The first thing he asked was that this portion of this tape be private between he and I, and he said he knew I would honor his request the way I always had and the way he always honored mine. The importance of our relationship in his life was the initial topic, but then he spoke about how important Charna had become in his life. He admitted he had fallen in love with her, but his respect for the way Charna and I treated each other and how we treated my friends forced him to do something he would not have done for anybody else. The main reason he had decided to move—since he couldn't stop thinking about Charna—was to remove himself from a position where he could potentially jeopardize our marriage. He didn't find out we were moving until after he had accepted a new job, but even when he could have stayed in Denver he said the memories would have been too powerful.

Tonight would be his last fling with Charna because he didn't trust himself enough to let things continue as they were. Dick stated that he believed he might have been able to break up my marriage, and then he said it would have been a tragedy for everybody, including himself, if he had been successful at doing so. Charna was the most beautiful, the most considerate, and the most sexual woman he had ever been with, and he thanked me for letting him use her cunt so often. He said the most powerful orgasms of his life were all the result of fucking Charna, and he was very doubtful that he would ever find another woman who could turn him on half as much.

I can't say his profession of love for Charna stunned me, but it did worry me. Probably not for the reason you think. I knew their attraction for each other was intense, but I also knew Dick was an extremely ethical man. It was a tough situation. I knew Charna loved Dick too, and that she would be devastated if Dick never fucked her again. They were in love with each other, but I believe that much of their love was based on the perfect fit and rhythm between his cock and her cunt. I love my wife so much I didn't want her to lose this man she loved, regardless of the reason she loved him. He fucked her in a way that excited her more than any other man who had ever been inside her sweet cunt, including me. All the world's a sexual stage to Charna, and if the greatest actor in her drama exited her play forever, it would have been a Shakespearean tragedy. I resolved to change Dick's mind. After all, he and I had very close ties even before Charna entered our lives, and I didn't want him disappearing from my life either. I like him in a way only best friends understand, I totally respect his values and his ethics, and I still think he is the best engineer I've ever met.

I had been contemplating for quite a while how we would have to modify our lifestyle when we moved to Dallas. As enjoyable as our brand of recreational sex was, and the culmination was approaching this very night, I knew we had to account for other important aspects of living. Especially with a brand new business in the Bible Belt, our lifestyle had to change quite a bit. Even in Denver, which was not nearly as morally rigid as Dallas, Charna's cunt was probably the major reason I was stuck where I was on the organization chart. What I had decided was we would have to be much more discreet in our daily living, but that we could play freely on vacations.

I decided to have Charna relay a request to Dick. I wanted him to marry her too. I would be the solid stay-at-home husband, and she would always return to my marriage bed to sleep and to get fucked by me. I would be the responsible father to our kids when we had them, and she would have to be a responsible mother when she was around them. Dick would be the exciting out-of-town husband, and she would leave with him to live out fantasies in the erotic and stimulating situations he created for her. I wanted Dick to take my wife on most of her vacations, not as an adulterous couple but as a legally married couple. I decided to search for a suitable location, probably an island nation, where she could get legally married to him and stay legally married to me.

I had been lost in my own thoughts when I heard Dick say, "All the guys want to say goodbye."

Sure enough, each of them related what they had enjoyed most about being able to use Charna's cunt. The common theme seemed to be this: she was beautiful and she didn't play the games most beautiful women played. Charna loved having them fuck her, and because of her obvious pleasure, their pleasure was multiplied. They all talked about how vocal she was and what a turn on it was to hear she was coming so often while she was being fucked. Don and Walt came on camera together, and both said if she wasn't married that they would ask her to marry them. Walt said he would ask her to marry him even though he knew she would need more cock than he could provide. Don said we were living the only possible married lifestyle that Charna could survive, and that she was very lucky to have married me. They both said they loved the lifestyle we had chosen. I felt extremely proud of my beautiful wife—she had made so many good guys very happy for a long time, and there were no loose ends. We could leave, they would all miss her, but it wasn't like a divorce. No muss, no fuss. Even Dick was willing to leave without a problem, but that in itself was a problem. We needed Dick to stay in our lives, and we had to find a way.

There was then a pause in the tape, and I expected to see Charna kissing Dick when it restarted. Instead, Dick was again seated behind his desk. He said, "Kirk, I know this is going to be a long night for you. The other guys are gone because I don't want them to know anything about what is going to happen tonight. I believe Charna will love what we are going to do with her cunt."

He smiled, then continued, "So will I, and I know Walt, Don, Scott, Jerry and Bob will too. We are taking Charna shopping for clothes in a very private and exclusive shop this afternoon. If you were staying in Denver, I know you would enjoy taking her there. When you come back to Denver, take her there. Then she has an appointment at a spa to have her hair, nails, face and body pampered. She will be naked the whole time she is at the spa. We are all going to help."

Again Dick smiled conspiratorially. I smiled too as I thought, "Right, how can they help with any of that. The only 'help' they'll give is to counterproductively keep her wiggling around while people are trying to accomplish something."

"We will take her to dinner to show her off, then bring her back to our office building. We should be there about 9. You might want to hang out with Marcus down in the security office. I think you'll like what you'll see. I've told him you are coming."

I watched the rest of the tape, and I enjoyed watching myself as I fucked my gorgeous wife's cunt. I could see the hate in the weasel's eyes, but I could also see the desire. I knew he thought he had made one of his biggest mistakes in life when he insulted me directly and Charna indirectly. The intense pleasure in Charna's face and voice while I fucked her was satisfying, and it especially looked like she had enjoyed her orgasms very much. I know mine was excruciatingly overpowering.

More just to kill time than to satisfy a hunger, I went out to eat. It was still only 7:00 after I ate and I wasn't sure what to do with a couple of hours. Two years ago there wouldn't have been much of a decision. My friends all headed for happy hour somewhere on Friday afternoon, but I headed for the adult bookstore. I didn't drink and 6 or 8 hours of watching them get drunk wasn't all that much fun. Once Charna entered my life, my interest in dirty magazines was gone. She did so much more than I could see in a motionless picture in a magazine, and it was so personal, that I got my pornography fix from my gorgeous wife's videos, photographs, cassette tapes and personal accounts.

Since I didn't know what else to do, I stopped at Kitty's just to kill some more time. I enjoyed seeing it again—most of the stuff was just as it was the last time I had been there, which was the day I met Charna, but there were a few changes. The biggest change was the relative size of the video rental and sales area—it was now more than half the store and it used to be small. Dick had taken her here on one of their dates, and because she had related everything to me while I fucked her it didn't take too much of an imagination to put her story together. I liked being where she had been so aroused and where she had been the cause of so many orgasms, both for herself and others. I had the distinction of being with her when she had her first orgasm in this place, and my orgasm was the first male orgasm she caused.

I thought about all that had happened since that February day a little over two years ago, and I smiled. I thought back and remembered how she looked in the store, what she did to entice, how compliant she was when I approached her, and what a great fuck she was that day. I realized how happy I was, and all of a sudden, I realized I wasn't feeling sorry for myself at all. I looked forward to seeing Charna get fucked while it was happening, something I had never seen. I had seen her being fucked on tape many times, but never while her cunt was being filled at the instant I saw it. I was vibrating with anticipation for what my evening held in store.

I walked over to my former office building and I was sitting with Marcus in the security office by 9:00. There were about 40 closed circuit TV monitors in the office. I asked him how everything worked and what he did. He showed me how he could pan across each room or zoom in or out with each camera. He said what we were seeing on each screen was actually being recorded with a looping videotape camera. Each tape was two hours long, so what was on the tape two hours ago got automatically erased and the camera recorded over the old footage. He showed me how to connect to each area covered by the camera so he could hear or be heard. I watched the procedure he went through to check out the credentials for people entering the building. Since I had been one of those people whose credentials needed to be checked just a few hours ago, I was now familiar with the drill from both ends. I wondered if Marcus had ever buzzed me in before tonight. I decided I could do the major part of his job and I had only been there 20 minutes.

"What's going on with all the people in that room?" Two of the monitors were taping the same room, and except for the building lobby there weren't two monitors for any other part of the building.

"That's the top floor Executive Dining Room. It's set up for a special party." He looked at me like I should know what he meant, and something clicked. Marcus didn't know I wasn't in on Dick's plans. He knew a lot more about them than I did.

"Ah, that's the party for Charna."

"Yeah, that's it."

I studied the monitors more intently. The Executive Dining Room was a corner room on the top floor of the building. There were several skylights in the ceiling and two sides of the room were windows from the floor to the ceiling. The room was twenty-four stories up and situated so at one time it would have had a very nice view of downtown and the mountains toward the west. Taller buildings had been built on the other three corner building sites at the intersection of 17th Street and Champa, so the only thing worth looking at out the Dining Room windows now was the action in the neighboring office buildings. Of course, that meant the people in the other buildings could see into the Dining Room as well. Several floors of offices from each of three buildings could see into the Dining Room clearly, and even though it was Friday evening I knew there would still be a sizeable number of people in those buildings.

I wouldn't have recognized the Dining Room although I had been there for lunch—admittedly not often and only when invited, which wasn't recently. The room lighting was muted, there were candles on each table, and drinks were being served. A three-piece jazz combo was playing on a permanent stage in the only corner of the room without a window, which was also near the only entrance. A separate temporary stage was in the center of the room. It looked to be about 10 or 12 feet in diameter and elevated about a foot above the floor. A large circular bed covered with a white satin sheet was centered on this main stage, and a 16 to 20 foot diameter metal catwalk hung from the ceiling so it was centered on the bed below. The catwalk was constructed so the walkway was 4 or 5 feet above the surface of the bed so every portion of the catwalk was well above the audience's line of sight.

I immediately recognized this catwalk as something I had designed for Dick. He had come to me with a set of blueprints for a building and asked if I could help him design a quick set-up and tear down catwalk. I thought it was a little odd at the time, but I was happy to help. I was a structural engineer and he was one of those electrical engineer types, but he was so much better at engineering than I was and this was such a simple job that I knew he could have easily done it himself. He said it was part of a moonlighting job he had accepted and that he would pay me when he got paid if that was ok. I had no doubt he would have paid me, but now I knew he wouldn't—I would much rather have what he had set up than money any day. It was his way of including me in this party for Charna.

I knew it had gone up in about 50 minutes and that it would come down, except for three welded beams which would stay hidden above the ceiling panels, in 30 minutes. Six fairly large TV monitors were fastened to the inside rail of the catwalk, and they were spaced so that every seated person could view at least two of them simultaneously. Overhead spotlights fastened to the catwalk illuminated the bed, as did a ring of lower intensity lights near the floor of the stage. The lights near the floor were oriented to optimize what the audience could see. These floor lights illuminated the side of the bed and anything that was close to the edge, but the bed itself blocked light so there were no 'deer in the headlights' on the opposite side of the bed from any particular light. This created a pronounced shadow zone, and the eyes of all onlookers fit in that shadow zone. The lighting provided outstanding illumination to anything happening on the bed but didn't shine in anybody's eyes.

Dick's engineering competence was glaring at me, but so was his nerve. He must have written and signed work orders to have the Dining Room remodeled, and the entire process had to have been done since about 3 in the afternoon. I had more than a suspicion that it would be remodeled back to its original state by Monday. I thought to myself that Dick would probably get away with this. He was aggressive enough to try things that were risky, and since he had succeeded so many times, he probably would again. Security was in on it, but hopefully Marcus was the only one in security that knew. The biggest advantage was that Dick was in charge of building maintenance, at least for another week when it was his last day. It looked to me like everything would slip by without detection by anybody who could do anything about it.

Every person could easily see the top of the large diameter circular bed while seated. A row of cocktail tables abutted the circular stage, and only two or three people were seated at each of these tables. There was about a three-foot gap between the edge of the stage and the bed, so more than half the audience was within five feet of the bed. Those seated sideways so their chairs touched the stage could easily reach out to touch the bed. There was a second row of tables directly behind the first. No person in the audience was more than ten or twelve feet from the bed, and everybody had a seat that enabled them to look at the stage with only a slight neck rotation. The Dining Room had the feel of an intimate Amsterdam live-sex nightclub, and my cock was tingling from the potential that it might be set up to mimic one exactly.

It appeared to me that there were about 25 people in the room, all under 30 years old; and except for three couples and a waitress, they were all single men. I could barely see the shapes of the people in the audience because the audience seating was comparatively dark. Facial recognition was impossible, but I could see well enough to detect that all the women were wearing extremely revealing clothes, including the waitress. I wondered what sort of selection process Dick had used to find these particular people, especially the men.

Even above the music I could hear a continuous low rumble in the crowd, and I could sense they were as hyped up as any heavyweight championship fight crowd. I knew if I had ever gone to a live sex performance I would have been charged up before it even began, and I could feel the charge now. Electricity was in the air, and tingles frequently traversed different parts of my body. Some events have enough urgency to transmit the intensity through the magic of TV. This was one of them, and the anticipation was thrilling.

"Marcus, how much did Dick tell you about what's going to happen?"

"Not too much. He said they were making a porn film, and that your wife was going to be the star. He said she was going to be gangbanged, and that if I would insure they weren't interrupted I would get to fuck her too. My last day is next Wednesday, so I don't much care if they catch me."

I thought to myself that there was an epidemic of resignation in this building. "Are you going up there or is she coming here?"