Teen Bride Charna's Going-away Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The plan is for me to go up there. Dick wants me to fuck her for the cameras."

"Is there any way I can get the looped film from these two monitors before it gets erased?"

"Sure, we were going to do that anyway in case somebody showed up later before the entire tapes got erased."

I was going to have film footage of Charna's big night. I couldn't wait to see her in action. I knew I would love seeing her fucked enough to be fully and completely satisfied and I wondered if it would ever happen again. I love her so much that I vowed to set it up for her again if she raved about this one.

I was scanning the two outside monitors when I saw Charna walking alone up the street and the limousine carrying her dates slowly cruising beside her. She was intentionally swinging and swaying to the beat of her own drummer, and I couldn't take my eyes off her display. She stopped at the entry and waited for her men to leisurely exit the limo. There were two cameramen that weren't there when the limo left over nine hours earlier, and the cameras they were using looked to be as big as those used for TV.

Marcus buzzed the door as soon as Dick reached for it, and they all entered the lobby. Charna looked as hot as I had ever seen. She still had on her pearl necklace and her fuck-me spike heels, but her hair and her dress were stunningly different. The two cameramen were moving around them at all times, and both seemed to know exactly what to do. I saw Dick whisper in Charna's ear, and she immediately turned away from the elevator and headed for the stairs. One cameraman raced up first while the other one hung back a considerable distance. She paused at the foot of the stairs to play to the camera.

Dick caught up with her at the base of the stairs and spoke into a microphone, "Charna, can you tell me why you are here tonight?"

The microphone was hooked in to the building audio system somehow, and it sounded as if Dick was right next to me. I glanced at the monitors in the lunchroom. The combo music was gone and the excitement buzz had stopped. I looked at the standard TV's in the security office and each of the two was connected to one of the cameras videotaping Charna. Dick's microphone switch must have turned on all the TV monitors automatically. Marcus and I could see Charna in living color and I was sure the guests in the Executive Dining Room could too. I glanced at the monitors recording the Dining Room, and the ears and eyes of every person were clearly 100% attentive. It was obvious they were seeing and hearing exactly what I was seeing and hearing. The TV monitors attached to the inside edge of the circular catwalk were on. Dick was such an electronic mastermind that he could have connected the whole country to this video feed for all I knew. The cameraman at the bottom of the stairs had zoomed in so it appeared Charna was only a few feet from the camera, but he didn't keep the lens directed at her face very much. Dick put the microphone in front of Charna's mouth as if he had been interviewing people all his life.

"Not exactly. My husband thinks all his friends are going to gangbang me. I hope so. You tell me since you set it up." She smiled lustily at Dick, and then she caught the eye of each of the guys standing around her.

"So your husband doesn't care?"

"You know Kirk loves it when his friends fuck me. These men are all his friends. Including you of course. You are his best friend."

"What about you. How do you feel about fucking his friends?"

"He likes to let other men fuck me and I adore him for letting other men fuck me. I love him so much. But Dick, you said it wrong. I don't fuck them, they fuck me."

"Right, I forgot. You're right of course. Have all these men fucked you before?"

"Except for the cameramen and the chauffeur they have all fucked me many times. They are all wonderful. Each of them has enough control to fuck me for a long time, they can all fuck me more than once, they all have large very hard cocks, and they are all concerned about giving me pleasure. I have had many orgasms with each of them."

"Have you sucked their cocks?"

"Of course. I love to swallow their come."

"You are wearing a very revealing dress. Can you describe it for us Charna?"

"Oohh I love this dress. It doesn't really hide anything. It is an open cotton mesh. That really is my skin you see through all these big holes." She poked her index finger through the dress to demonstrate for us exactly how little the dress covered.

"How did you get this dress Charna?"

"You bought it for me, but not until I had tried on most of the dresses in the store."

"Didn't you enjoy trying them on?"

"Ooohh god it was great. I was the only woman in the store, including the sales people. They locked the door when we went in. It started with me changing in the dressing room with the door closed, then you told me to leave the door open when I changed, then you told me to change at the rack. I would remove one dress and hand it to you. You would hang it up, take another dress off a hanger, then hand me the new dress. I was totally naked between the time I handed you one dress and you gave me another. I was so wet—could you smell me?"

"Of course. Your pussy smells wonderful. I can smell it right now. It tastes even better than it smells. Don't you think so?"

"Oooh I do like the taste when you take your finger from my cunt and put it in my mouth. It's so nasty. I like to suck your cock after you pull it from my cunt too. Especially if it has your cock cream still on it too."

"Do you think all those other guys in the store could smell you? I know they could see how wet you were. You had pussy juice down your legs."

"Oohhh I love that. They all knew how turned on I was from being naked in front of so many men. Then you made me try on those sheer negligees and walk through the store modeling them. Some strangers touched me as I walked by—I wanted to stop and let them feel me all over but I didn't."

"Why not Charna?"

"You didn't say I could."

"I'm telling you now. Until I take you home to Kirk, any man can touch you anywhere he wants as much as he wants and you must let him. If I tell you he can fuck you, you must let him fuck you."

"Ooohh god I'm ready. Can we start?"

"Real soon. Your hair looks different too. Do you like it?"

"Mmmm I was totally naked while he shampooed and cut it short like this. Another guy was doing my nails and another guy was shaving my entire body. All of you and several men I didn't know stood very close to watch and 'inspect his shaving' while all this was going on. I was sooo wet and my nipples were aching for more touch. Oh yes, I love my hair this way." Her hair was very much an afterthought to what she considered important. Charna knew she was beautiful and they couldn't have done anything to make men think she was anything but beautiful.

"Your body is incredibly smooth everywhere right now. Especially your cunt".

"You all should know."

"Then where did we go after we all watched you get pampered?"

"Tonight is when I'm getting pampered I hope. We went to dinner at The Broker. The Broker is a restaurant in the basement of a downtown office building. Mostly it is a male restaurant. There are occasionally wives who meet their husbands there for dinner, but my bet is that most of the women the Maitre d' sees are secretaries or colleagues being hit on by fellow workers or bosses."

"You told me to wear this dress to dinner. When we arrived you made me check on our reservations by myself as you waited in the limousine. The Maitre d' loved to look at me but I could see he was hesitant about letting me walk through the dining area this way. I asked him if there were any children in the restaurant and he responded that there weren't."

"I walked back to the car and said our table was ready, and when we all walked in even he looked shocked. All six of you were touching me as we walked up to the Maitre d', and most of you had your hands on my tits or my ass. To his credit, all he did was say 'This way please.' There must have been 30 or 40 men who watched me walk through as he took us to a private room."

"How was your meal?"

"Ooohh I was seated at the head of the table and you instructed me to scoot back 'so we can all look at you.' I sat there with my legs spread and my cunt on full display to you and all the waiters that served us. It seemed like there were a million of them."

"There's no doubt they took turns serving us. I wouldn't doubt it if every waiter and busboy in the building got a chance to look at you. Your cunt was dripping. You are so gorgeous that men will take big chances just to look at you, especially when you are sexually exposed like that."

"Ooohh god Dick it was soo hot. I was so aroused I almost decided to play with my cunt so I could come."

"So how was your meal? I don't think you answered."

"I don't know. I think I remember you putting food in my mouth."

"I did. Very expensive lobster and filet. I know where your mind was."

"Oohh god it's still there Dick honey."

"I told you to keep walking after you strutted and strolled out of that restaurant ahead of us. We rode beside you in the limousine as you walked the three blocks to get here. Do you know how many men have seen you in that dress that doesn't hide your tits or your cunt at all?"

"I could feel their eyes on me. I loved it. Oohh Dick honey I'm so turned on right now that I can't remember ever being quite so frustrated. I'm wound up tight—we have been in purely sexual situations since Kirk fucked me in the office about noon and I haven't had even one more orgasm."

"It won't be long. Charna, I want you to show off for the camera until we get to the stage, then I want you to forget the camera is on. Begin by going up these stairs."

She went up the stairs about a third of the way, then bent at the waist with her legs at least two feet apart. She looked back at Dick through her legs. Her cunt was on full display and the cameraman at the bottom of the stairs rushed up so he was no more than 5 or 6 feet away. He zoomed in for an extreme close up and I could see she was very wet. As he zoomed back out I saw her lick her lips, and then she stood up.

"Charna it's awfully warm in this room. You're overdressed."

"Oohh Dick honey I love your nasty mind".

Charna crossed her arms and reached down for the hem of her dress. As she raised her arms, her entire beautiful body was revealed to everyone watching. She carefully made her way back down the steps clad in a pearl necklace, the rings on her finger showing she was married, and her high heels. She wasn't totally naked, but I don't think what she was wearing would have held any sway in a court of law. She was in the lobby of a large high-rise downtown office building, and she was definitely visible from the street. People working late could have been passing through the lobby at any time. As she passed Dick she handed him her dress, then headed directly for the group of men. She exaggerated her hip swing as she neared them and she put her hands behind her head so her elbows swung through pronounced arcs. Her firm tits jiggled just enough to show they were not silicone and her ass barely jiggled at all. Her frequent exhausting workouts at the spa paid off in a tight, firm, smooth body without an ounce of fat anywhere. Her skin glistened perceptibly due to a light sweat. I was such a sucker for her perfect skin—I doubted if many of those guys appreciated how truly remarkable it was. The tension was palpable.

Marcus said to me, "That is the finest looking woman I have ever seen. You must fuck her all the time."

"Most days I fuck her twice, sometimes three times. You couldn't possibly know how much I enjoy it. If I could fuck her ten times a day it still wouldn't be enough for her. I agree that she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and the best thing is she can't get enough cock. She lives to turn guys on so they'll fuck her. Fuck her well tonight Marcus—try to fuck her better than anybody ever has. I'll give you a clue: she loves it when guys talk dirty to her. Talk about her cunt and her tits and her clit and her ass. Tell her how good it feels to have your cock in her twat. Tell her how much you love shooting your cream in her mouth or in her pussy. She'll be talking to you while you fuck her, and I think you'll find she will cause the best orgasm you've ever had."

Charna strutted into the center of the 7 men, including the limo driver and one of the cameramen. It was obvious they were all fucking her with their eyes. She was totally nude in the middle of seven fully dressed men. Looking back at the trailing camera and at Dick, she stopped and turned around. She spread her legs at least two feet, raised her hands straight up in the air, looked directly into the camera and said, "Guys, I don't know what you have planned for my cunt tonight, but it's ready for you to begin".

The hands came from all directions simultaneously. I could see Don had won the race to her cunt and his very black skin created a visually pleasing contrast with her light honey colored skin. He was vigorously finger fucking her cunt while other hands were touching almost every inch of her body.

They may have touched her for a minute before Dick said, "Let's get her upstairs so we can use her cunt right". Dick was torturing my poor bride—she physically needed an orgasm and every time she got to the brink he stopped it. I was also sure it was a sweet torture he was subjecting her to because she loved it when a man took full charge and was bold. Dick was definitely taking charge, and the best orgasm she had ever experienced occurred the first night Dick fucked her. He had placed her in sexual situations all that night too, but Dick had let her orgasm several times before he fucked her at my request. All that potential energy she had stored tonight was ready to convert to the energy of motion, and somebody was going to be inside her wonderful cunt when it did. I wished that I could have been the one to try to ride that imminent explosion, but I had already fucked her and it was everybody else's turn.

The pile moved like a rugby scrum toward the elevator. It was very difficult to tell there was a naked lady in the middle of it. They all disappeared into the same elevator car.

"Marcus, if you want to go up now I'll watch everything here." Of course, I was lying. I wouldn't watch anything except Charna, so unless somebody buzzed to get into the building, the building was on autopilot. Marcus was almost out the door before I had finished the sentence. I was alone so there would be no distractions as I watched the woman I loved get fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked. I could hardly wait.

Charna walked into the Executive Dining Room alone, naked, and quivering with lust. Dick must have told her what to do because she walked directly to the three African-American musicians on the stage near the entrance door. Hot French kisses with her arms around their necks set the precedent for what was to follow with every man in the room. Her pelvis snaked through a bump and grind against each man, and from experience I knew she was checking to insure each was fully aroused. She once mentioned that she could measure the length of a man's hard cock by where his crotch was and where the tip of his hard on hit her when she slow danced with him. I believe her for two reasons: first, she doesn't lie and second, she has had plenty of opportunity to check her estimates in other ways.

As she began to make her way toward the stage in the center of the room, she usually had at least ten hands on or in her body. The women were as ardent and as skillful at producing moans as the men were, but when one of the women attempted to join the kissing brigade, Charna gracefully turned away from her to kiss the next man. Due to the camera lighting, I was able to clearly see each of the faces kissing and feeling up my bride. I didn't know any of them. I suspected they were all strangers to Charna as well. She kissed every man in the room like she was married to him. I was so ready to pop.

Considering the situation, the crowd was incredibly well behaved. Each group waited patiently by their table for Charna to arrive and then stayed by their table as she moved on. Marcus had entered the room while she was still kissing the musicians and he took his turn right then at kissing and feeling my beautiful wife. He escorted her through the throng, managing to take two more "turns" nobody else got. I could see him whispering in her ear while other guys kissed, felt, and finger fucked her. He had listened to me so I knew he was in for a great time. It took at least 15 minutes for Charna to wind her way through the entire crowd—if "winding her way through" could even remotely apply to the method she used to get from the door to Dick, who was patiently waiting by the bed. Don, Walt, Scott, Bob and Jerry were beside Dick on the stage. Don had apparently already invited Marcus to perform with them and Marcus and Charna stepped onto the stage together. I could feel the excitement in the room. The wife I love so much was about to get the fucking of her life.

It took a while for me to realize how eerily quiet the room had become before she stepped onto the stage. Charna's moans and sexy comments describing what they were doing to her body were the only sounds in the room, and since she was kissing most of the time, the room was nearly always dead silent except for her low volume kissing moans. When Dick spoke into the microphone again, it was startlingly loud. "Charna, that was hot, hot, hot. Every person in this room has already finger fucked you. Did you like it?"

I thought to myself, "Oh no, not another interview." Charna was ready, I was ready, and everybody there was ready. We were ready for action, not words. She must have read my mind.

Charna just said, "Ooohhh god yes but I want more. Please don't make me answer more questions."

"Strip our clothes off, then suck each of us for a little while. When you have finished that little chore, we'll start filling your cunt. We'll fuck you continuously until none of us can get it up anymore."

"Aaaahhh please I need to come so bad."

The sound quality and the picture quality were tremendous on the monitors connected to the hand held cameras, and the cameramen were excellent. There was always at least one of the cameras in perfect focus on Charna, the star of the evening, and most of the time both cameras stayed focused on the night's main attraction. The cameramen were superb at catching the most erotic pictures as each person handled her, and the zoom feature was put to full use by each of them. Each camera would occasionally pan the audience or the band or my friends (apparently the male stars of the evening), so the room ambiance and excitement was also part of the video. The building monitors had neither good sound quality nor good video quality, so what I would have given a left arm to get an hour ago had become worthless. Dick was making a triple x porn film with my wife as the star, so I would be able to buy as many copies as I wanted anyway.

Charna gently and efficiently removed every stitch from each of the magnificent seven, and as she lowered the boxer briefs they each wore she stroked and licked and kissed and sucked each cock with passion and with love. When they were all ramrod stiff and nude, Dick said, "Charna, this night will be very memorable for all of us. You are going to be the star of a pornographic film. It will be distributed all over the country, so anybody who wants to will be able to see what a slut you are. All seven of us are going to fuck you over and over until we can't fuck you any more. Your cunt will be full of our sperm. Every other guy in this room is going to come either in your mouth or all over your body as many times as he desires. If any of these men want to wear a condom to fuck you, they can. You are going to come over and over and over and over and over, and you will remember this night forever. Since I set this up, I get to fuck you first. Lay back on the bed"