Teen Bride Charna's Going-away Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll have to admit that she looked beat when there were no cocks left, and about 75% of the crowd was gone when she finally sat up and smiled. It was almost 12:30 in the morning and she had been fucked in the cunt and in the mouth for almost three continuous hours. There had been no director as in a typical porno flick, but I was sure there was plenty of prime footage—enough to make a full X-rated video that would be a huge hit at the stores. That didn't turn out to be the case because gangbangs are not at the top of most people's sexual preference list, but it is my favorite video of all time because gangbangs are very near the top of my list and the star is my beautiful 20 year old wife. Based on Charna's response, I had to conclude gangbangs were far and away at the top of her sexual preference list, especially if those doing the gangbanging included Marcus, Dick and the rest of the magnificent 7. It didn't take her long to confirm my conclusion, but it had nothing to do with any video. Before the gangbang began, I vowed to set up another for her if she liked it. Now that it was over, I knew I would never be able to arrange one like this one, but I knew who could. I thought that it might be another hook to keep Dick in my bride's life.

Dick picked up the microphone. "Kirk, are you still there?"

"Yes. That was phenomenal. How are you feeling, Charna?"

"Ooohhh god I feel great. I'm a little sore, especially my jaw, and this guy has stretched my cunt to twice its size, but I am not horny anymore. I'm finally fucked full. How are you honey? Did you come while you watched me get fucked so much?" She was hugging Marcus as she spoke.

"No, I should have come up there. I'm ready to blow in a couple of strokes."

"Oohh god honey I'm sorry. I don't know if I can handle another cock inside me tonight. You can fuck me tomorrow as much as you want." My beautiful wife, who had just fucked an army, was telling me she couldn't handle my cock tonight. No way. She absentmindedly stroked Marcus as she spoke, but I believe he had come inside her cunt five times and he was unable to get it up anymore either.

"Dick, why don't you and Charna come down here with Marcus so he can resume his duties here? I'll see all the rest of you guys later. Thanks for fucking my wife so well—she'll miss you. Charna, you might as well stay naked."

Dick was already dressed speaking to the cameramen when Charna went over to them. She said she was sorry they didn't get to participate because they both looked like the kind of men she would enjoy having fuck her. They both responded that they would have loved to fuck her and that maybe it would happen again. She stroked their cocks through their pants and said she hoped so.

Marcus and the rest of my work friends got dressed and everybody except the waitress left the Executive Dining Room. Marcus and Dick both had their arms around my naked wife as they walked down the hall to the security office, but for once neither was grabbing tits or ass or cunt. For the three of them, fully sated, it was mellow. I was still hard as steel and I needed to come as badly as Charna had when she walked into the room upstairs to start her gangbang.

"You guys just hang here for a second. I'm going to fuck Charna, then I want to talk to both of you about something." I backed her against a desk and lifted her ass on it. I dropped my pants and thrust into her cunt violently. I was pissed that she had said she couldn't handle my cock, and I fucked her so she knew it. She was stretched, and as fat as I was around there was not a lot of friction between the walls of her cunt and the surface of my cock. I didn't need much, and in 30 seconds my orgasm engulfed me in wave after wave of intense pleasure sensation. I felt no guilt about the lack of consideration for Charna's feelings, and except for masturbation, which I had long ago stopped; it was the most selfish orgasm of my life. It was also ten times better than any masturbation induced orgasm, so I still believe the absolute best orgasm of my life occurred on the only night my wife didn't come while I fucked her. She had already been satiated, and it was the way she had been satiated that set me up for such an overwhelming orgasm. Life takes strange turns.

When I finally joined the world of consciousness again, all three of them were standing with their mouths open. I guess watching somebody orgasm when you aren't personally excited in any way would be a little unusual, especially if the orgasm was as intense as mine was. I felt more like an exhibitionist at that time than I ever have again. My soul was bared, so I barged ahead with baring it some more.

"Charna, how do you feel about Dick?"

"I love him honey. You know that."

"And how do you feel about Marcus?"

"I think I love him too."

"How do you feel about me?"

"I love you more than ever."

"Dick, I know how you feel and I know how I feel. Marcus, how do you feel about Charna? Was she just a good fuck?"

"No, Kirk. I'm sorry but I connected tonight with your wife in a way that was beyond sex. You were right though. She is the best piece of ass I've ever had." She had returned to standing between them when I had come inside her, and Marcus hugged her close to him. She looked up at him with those doe eyes I love so much.

"Good. I'm glad she wasn't just a piece of ass to you. I could see in her eyes how she felt about you. What time do you get off work?"

"Two".

"What pressing plans do you have tomorrow?"

"Nothing that can't be moved. Why?"

"I want you to come to our apartment tomorrow so we can talk seriously. What about you, Dick? Can you come over too?"

"I guess so. Is this about the video I asked you to keep private?"

"Yes, although I won't ever show it to anybody or tell anybody what you said. In fact, why don't you come home with us now so we'll all be there when Marcus gets there? Marcus, you are welcome to come over when you get off if you don't have to go home for anything. We've got some extra toothbrushes and the clothes you have are fine."

"What's this all about honey? I'm really curious even though I'm beat."

"We'll talk about it after we get up tomorrow."

And we did. Charna was really too sore to suck or fuck on that Saturday, so I settled for a hand job. She stayed nude all day, but even Marcus and Dick were not too anxious to do anything sexual so it was just a pleasant day watching my beautiful naked wife. Things have worked out wonderfully since that Saturday discussion, but since we left Denver that Sunday the way they worked out is part of the next segment of Charna's life. The next set of stories all start with "Primetime Charna", and they chronicle her sex life between the ages of twenty and thirty.

* * * * *xxwwx These first five stories have all been significantly rewritten based on input from Literotica readers. Thanks to all who commented. The constructive criticisms and negative comments caused me to make two major revisions. There were 13 chapters in the first submission, some of which didn't stand alone well at all. They have been combined into 5 more cohesive stand-alone stories. The second major complaint was that Charna talked too long without a break. I reread them and I agreed, so conversations are broken up into much smaller chunks. I hope it reads better.

I realize your time is valuable. If you are willing to spend some on feedback, I will treasure the gift of your time and carefully consider your input.