Teen Swimmin' Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, see you Saturday, then." Andrea nuzzled her nose against Katrina's sweetly before pulling back with a wink and turning for the door.

"Andy?" Katrina called after her. "Maybe wear your yellow suit on Saturday? It's, um, my—"

"Favorite." Andrea whirled and chuckled darkly as she walked backwards. "I know. I know. It barely covers my ass, you big perv."

Katrina shrugged as innocently as she could manage. "Well, it picks up the highlights in your hair too."And, also, I'm completely in love with you.

Andrea stopped when her back hit the exit door. "Fine. Yellow it is. But bring your A-game on Saturday, missy. Don't expect me to take it easy on you just because you let me see your spectacular ta-tas." She bumped the door open and was gone with wiggle of her sleek rump.

Katrina protested, "They're not spec—" She gave up.

On some things, it might be easier to simply let Andrea win.

***

A special thanks to ElenaMaple and PacoFear. I feel as though you both wrote this story as much as I did. I couldn't have done it without you.