Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said, not pushing it any farther, although his mother was indeed pushing it farther... farther inside me.

"Shoot," Selina sighed. "I forgot the butter in the fridge. Can you be a dear Josh, and go get it for me?"

"Of course," Josh nodded, getting up and leaving us alone again.

As soon as Josh was gone again, she grabbed a breadstick with her free hand, moved it under the table and before I could respond or even process what she was doing, she pulled her finger out and slid the breadstick in, pumping it in and out for a just a few seconds. I was already paralyzed with shock at being molested by my boyfriend's mother, so all I could do was to let out a rather loud moan.

Just before Josh returned to the table, she pulled out the breadstick, whispered, "I like homemade butter," and took a bite off the same breadstick that had just been inside me. Could you get a yeast infection from a breadstick? I hoped not.

My already wide-eyed look somehow got even wider, watching this outrageous woman enjoying bread coated with my pussy juice.

Josh joked, "Couldn't wait for the butter?"

Selina shrugged, "It was already seasoned. It's very good, actually."

"Oh, okay," Josh said, sitting back down.

I was still paralyzed with shock as I watched her continue to eat the breadstick.

The breadstick that she had inserted in my pussy. I know I'm going on about this, but I couldn't get over it!

She acted nonchalant and possessively placed her hand back on my leg saying, as she finished the breadstick, "Delicious."

Knowing her intentions... actually still having no clear idea about her intentions but very nervous about them... I should have moved her hand away... or excused myself... but I didn't do either of those things.

All I was able to do was just sit there stunned, trying to process the evening and to reinterpret everything that had transpired since she had taken me for the spa day. Had all this just been a master plan to seduce me? Suddenly that seemed to be the only logical conclusion. I was surprised (why me?), angry (how dare she?), flattered (she was interested in me?) and confused (she was my boyfriend's mother and my English teacher!).

Her hand returned to my pussy, then her finger returned back inside my pussy. It was undeniably wet and excited, and I was powerless to object to the finger's tantalising presence.

Then she was fingering me in and out... so slowly.

Although I was still dumbfounded by the fact that I was being sexually molested by my boyfriend's mother, I was equally amazed by how good it felt.

I tried to act casual.

I tried to finish my dinner.

I tried to breathe normally.

All the while the pleasure inside me was building.

A pleasure unlike any of my self-administered orgasms had brought.

Then, suddenly, my entire lap was soaked.

Not from my orgasm, although that was close to coming (pun intended), but from half a glass of wine being spilt on me.

"Oh, clumsy me," Selina said dramatically, as her finger withdrew from my fevered pussy.

Oddly, even though I should have been happy, I felt a little disappointed that the pleasure had suddenly stopped.

Selina stood up and ordered, acting all concerned, "Come to the washroom dear, let's see if we can clean this up. Josh, please clear the table and do the dishes."

"Sure," Josh nodded, as I felt myself being pulled out of my chair and guided away from my boyfriend and into a bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, she closed and locked the door and in one swift movement pulled the stained dress over my head.

She then ordered, "Hop onto the vanity darling, we only have a few minutes."

"For what?" I asked, again standing in front of her clad only in my undergarments (well the panties and stockings were hers... only the bra was actually mine).

"I want dessert," she said bluntly, as she pulled my... her... thong down.

"Ms. Walker, this is..." I began to protest, but suddenly couldn't continue as soon as I felt her tongue make contact with my pussy.

Once again I was in a state of paralysis, unable to move or speak on the outside... but my insides were cavorting wildly in the fire of a pleasure I had never known existed.

"Mmmmmm, such a tasty dessert," she assessed as she parted my pussy lips with her tongue.

Any resistance I could have had was long gone. I didn't want this pleasure ever to end.

I didn't care that this was Josh's mom.

I didn't care that I was cheating on Josh... the pleasure was so amazing and Selina was so compelling that I felt I didn't even have a choice.

Her earlier fingering had me already wet and lustful, so her skillful tongue on my pussy had me near euphoria in seconds.

I moaned, "Oh God."

"Oh, I plan to take you straight to heaven," she responded, as her tongue moved to my clit and her finger slid inside me again. She instantly found my elusive g-spot. I had searched for that magic button like an archeologist for months, but to no avail, and had almost convinced myself that it didn't exist. But Selina had located it in a heartbeat!

I bit my lip not to scream and alert Josh of the manner in which his mother was cleaning up her mess. Suddenly my body was quivering, my legs were buckling, and my orgasm... my first REAL orgasm... sizzled through me like a thunderbolt.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, the vibration exciting me even further. She kept lapping my pussy, as my cum poured out of me like a flooding lake demolishing a dam.

"Oh, God," I trembled, grabbing her head and holding her face buried between my legs for both pleasure and balance.

She kept licking as wave after wave of indescribable euphoria cascaded through me.

Time stood still as I soared to the heavens of pleasure she had promised me. But eventually my pussy became sensitive and I let go of her head saying, "Please stop."

She looked up at me and smiled wetly, "Are you over sensitive?"

"I think I have to pee," I admitted.

She stood up and smiled, her face literally glistening with my cum, "Go pee and I'll get you something else to wear while I put this in the wash."

"Okay," I nodded. As soon as she left, I went to the toilet, sat down and urinated.

The peeing was automatic. What was capturing my entire attention was trying to come to grips with the fact that I had just had the first real orgasm of my life, and it was not just with a woman, but with my boyfriend's mom.

I got up, washed my hands and there was a knock at the door, which amused me. She had just driven me to the most incredible orgasm of my life, I had sprayed my cum all over her face, she had licked up and swallowed almost all of it, but now she was showing me courteous propriety, observing the forms of polite society.

"Do come in," I called out, equally polite and affecting an English accent but chuckling. I looked into the mirror and saw how red faced I still was. Okay, I wasn't 100% upper crust.

Selina re-entered the bathroom and handed me a folded garment, "You can wear this while I go and wash your dress."

"Thank you," I replied, things on the surface back to normal even though both of our faces still showed evidence of what she had done to me.

My pussy tingled as I recalled the orgasm that had brought me such surprising pleasure, a little post-cum still leaking out of me as I reached down to grab the thong and put it back on.

She left, and I put on a sundress that was a lot sexier than the one I had been wearing... and tighter across the bodice, which really accentuated my breasts.

I took a deep breath, shook my head at the surreal evening and headed back to the dinner table, not sure how I would face my boyfriend.

He was wiping the table and looked up and gasped, "Wow."

I instantly felt self-conscious...could he see through me and into the unfaithfulness I had allowed to happen?


"What?" I asked.

"You look amazing," he said, staring at my tits.

"Thanks," I smiled, thankful that he was a horny guy and was unlikely to notice the inner nuances that were clear tells to another women.

Selina returned and said, "I'm so sorry Janelle, I'm so clumsy."

"I think the wine will come out. If not, I'll buy you a new dress," she said, giving no hint of what had transpired just minutes ago. She then added, "Although I bet Josh would rather you kept mine."

"What?" Josh said, breaking his stare from my breasts as the sound of his name broke through the cloud of his fixation.

"Boys," she joked. "They always have a one track mind."

Which was the most hypocritical statement I had ever heard in my life.

Josh defended, "You made me."

"And I can end you," she bantered back.

"I didn't make any dessert, but I'm craving ice cream. Would you be a dear and go to Dairy Queen and get me a hot fudge sundae and whatever your sexy girlfriend would like?" Selina asked, giving me a look that nuanced loud and clear that she wasn't done with me... which made my pussy gush a little into the thin thong... recalling her amazing tongue and finger.

"Sure," Josh nodded. "Do you want to come, Janelle?"

My naughty side instantly thought to myself 'I just did'.

Before I could respond though, Selina answered for me, "No, your girlfriend and I are going to get to know each other much better."

"Oh God, you poor thing," he consoled me playfully, even as I recalled what Selina had just done to me and wondered how 'much better' could even exist.

"Don't be a smart ass," Selina scolded. "Now go, I'm hungry and I'm sure Janelle is dying for some dessert."

I instantly wondered if she was implying what I thought she was implying.

I also wasn't sure what I would do if she was.

I couldn't say no to her.

But I wasn't a lesbian.

But what she had done to me had felt so amazing I was already imagining her doing it to me again.

So I helped double team him, "Yes, hurry Josh, you know how I get when I'm hungry."

He laughed, "Are all women crazy when they are hungry? Or just the ones I know?"

"All women," his Mom answered.

"Remember that," I chipped in.

"Okay, okay," he nodded, coming and giving me a kiss, while Selina headed into the kitchen.

My legs still weak, I sat back down at the table.

Seconds after the front door closed, Selina returned with a cucumber in her hand, which was weird considering we had already eaten dinner.

She walked towards me and the cucumber slipped out of her hand and to the floor, rolling under the table.

I moved to get it but she stopped me as she dropped to the floor, "Stay put, I'll get it."

Now I know you worldly guys all know what happened next, but I was still naïve and innocent and had no idea what she was thinking... even though ironically I had been thinking of using a cucumber for the exact same purpose at home... the carrot no longer thick enough for me.

I watched her shapely ass disappear under the table, then to my surprise I felt my legs parted, and I heard her order me, "Lift up your ass."

Mindlessly I obeyed, partly out of obedience, partly out of surprise and largely out of a Pavlovian automatic response instilled in me just minutes earlier. I was agooddog... err... bitch in heat?

I felt her lift up my dress, tug the thong off, and then I again felt her tongue on my pussy, making me moan loudly, happy not to have to be quiet this time.

She licked me for a minute, no longer than that, before she invited, "Ready to get fucked?"

The question surprised me, not sure what she meant.

"Pardon?" I questioned with another moan, as her finger slid inside me.

"Spread your legs wider, my pet," she ordered, the endearing name somehow turning me on even more.

I again obeyed, seeming unable to disobey this pleasure seductress.

I then felt something cold part my pussy lips, and before my brain registered what it was, it began to slide inside me.

"Oh, God!" I declared loudly, placing both my hands on the table, as I finally realised the purpose of that cucumber, why she'd 'accidentally' dropped it under the table, and the fact that it was now inside my pussy.

"I want to be the first to fuck this young, fresh, cunt," she declared as I felt it begin to go in and out of me... pleasure instantly coursing through my very core.

The cucumber kept slowly advancing deeper inside me when suddenly we heard the front door open.

The vegetable halted its slow invasion inside me, although it didn't retreat. I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend walking back in.

I was speechless, caught in the kinky act of being fucked by a vegetable by my boyfriend's mother.

He said, "Sorry, I got a few blocks away and realized I didn't have my wallet."

"Oh," was all I could muster. Much to my surprise, even as imaginary clarions trumpeted, "Danger! Boyfriend alert!" the (literally) fucking vegetable resumed its inexorably slow forward assault. A linen tablecloth was the only barrier between my boyfriend and the (again literally) fucking truth.


"You okay? You look rather flushed," he accurately noticed.

"I'm okay, just a little light-headed," I truthfully replied.

"Where'd my mom go?" he asked, as he went to the kitchen.

I suddenly felt her lips grasping my clit as I answered, "I donnnnnn't know," clenching the table firmly.

He returned a moment later, wallet in hand, "I'll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully my mom won't drive you crazy. She can be a little upfront and aggressive."

She took those words in their purest truth, as she began pumping the cucumber slowly in and out of me, while tugging on my clit with her lips.

I bit my lip not to let out a scream that would out us, before I slowly, cautiously, daringly replied, "I think I can take whatever she gives me."

These unwise words prompted a 'challenge accepted' moment. Her lips sucked in my clit and she tugged on it. She shoved the cucumber deeper inside me, creating an entirely new wave of pleasure. My self-control totally vanquished, I let out a soft moan I couldn't possibly hold in.

He stopped, directly at the table, just three feet from where his mother was fucking me... the cucumber now completely inside me. He asked, "You sure you're okay?"


"Well, I'm getting pretty hungry for some dessert," I said. I suppressed a heartfelt sigh of relief. She had stopped teasing me, at least for the moment, and allowed the cucumber to just marinate in my plentiful and warm fluids, completely inside me.

"Okay, okay," he said in defeat, "Keep my women well fed. I got it."

He came to me, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "You do look so sexy in this dress."

I let out another soft moan as she tapped her tongue on my clit. Selina didn't seem worried at all about getting caught, even with her son literally inches away. She pushed the envelope by pushing the cucumber a little deeper into me... somehow.

Josh thought that moaning sound was encouraging. "You feeling a little frisky?" he asked, his hand reaching slowly under the table towards my leg.

"Stoooop!" I protested, pushing his hand away. His hand had almost touched his mother's head! She apparently still couldn't care less. Ignoring the risk, she continued tapping my clit. "Your mother could walk in any second."

"Okay, okay," he said, "but you're getting me pretty horny in that outfit."

"You're turned on because I'm wearing yourmother's clothes?!" I exploded. My annoyance was pretty irrational I have to admit... considering what I was currently allowing his mother to do to me.

"Sorry!" he backed off, putting both his hands up in the air." He walked away and added, "I'll be back as soon as I can."

As soon as the door closed again, I said the obvious, "God that was so clooooose," as she resumed pumping my cunt with the cucumber.

She accurately observed, "As are you."

I closed my eyes again and just gave into the pleasure that was now controlling me as I leaned back on the chair and opened my legs some more.

I couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked... even if it was by a bumpy cucumber.

The pleasure was completely different and yet oddly similar to my experience when she had licked me earlier.


And although I had never come twice in a row, or even twice in one day, I could feel the undeniable surge of a rising tide.

She fucked my pussy hard and fast and soon my breathing was erratic. I knew my second orgasm was imminent. I begged, "Whatever you do, don't stop!"

And she didn't.

Instead, she resumed licking my clit, tapping it like a velvet hammer. Her velvet tongue hammered the final nail into my orgasmic coffin! I screamed, not holding anything back, not worried about getting caught, not sure I cared either way at the moment, not caring if an army came marching through the front door, clarions blaring! "Oh, yessssssssssss."

As soon as my orgasm hit, she eagerly yanked the cucumber out of me and buried her face back in my flooding pussy.

"God, I love your cum, you sexy thing," she complimented, as she lapped up my cum.

After a few more seconds, she moved away and crawled back out from under the table.

She smiled that same wet, glistening smile again, "I may not need any ice cream."

"There's always room for ice cream," I smiled weakly. My entire body was still quivering and completely usurped of energy... feeling like a bowl of jello.

I watched in utter drained paralysis as she hiked up her dress, revealing she wasn't wearing underwear, hopped onto the table directly in front of me, spread her legs and offered, "Time for you to have some homemade pie."

My eyes went wide.

Before today, the idea of licking someone's pussy would have repulsed me and seemed rightfully taboo. Now I was a different girl. I was not only curious, but it felt like the right thing to do.

I stared at her pussy lips, glistening slightly... which made me wonder if she was wet because of me... I hoped so... I assumed so.

"Go ahead, my dear, lick Mommy's pussy," she purred softly.

And as strange as the term 'Mommy' sounded, it drew me into her web of seduction even more.

I wanted a mother who cared for me.

I wanted a mother I could please.

She, obtusely, twistedly, erotically, became that mother. I was so very grateful!

No resistance... no hesitation... no thinking of the future... I leaned forward and fulfilled both my submissive nature and my sudden curiosity.

What would she taste like? Would she taste good?

Both those questions were answered in only a couple of flicks of my tongue as her strong erotic scent enveloped me. The taste was tangy and slightly fishy. These were two contrasting tastes that were pleasant enough on their own, but the combination here in my 'Mommy's' pussy was setting off fireworks in my taste buds.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as I tentatively licked. "You look so good between Mommy's legs, my pet."

And although it may sound ludicrous, especially when this had all started with her molesting me, I wanted to please her... to get her off... to return the favour... to be a good pet.

Another voice in my head pushed back, saying, 'Shit... this is fucked up.

I was licking my boyfriend's mother's pussy while he was out getting us ice cream. Not how I had anticipated this evening going.

But that lone dissenting voice was shouted down immediately. I knew that this evening my destiny had changed. I knew that I was now immersed in the world of girl on girl loving... I was hooked and had no regrets.

I licked her pussy lips. I explored every fold of her wet, taste teasing, pussy. I completely forgot that she was my boyfriend's mother.

"Oh yes, you're a natural, my pet," she moaned, her fingers intertwining through my hair and gently drawing me deeper into her wetness. "Now, get Mommy off."

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, drunk with lust and mesmerized by her tender words and gentle touch.

I tried to replicate what she had done to me with her tongue; I moved my tongue to her swollen clit and swirled it around.