Teen Turns: Hot Tub Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless! Now I was being felt up by Mrs. Steele! Which, in retrospect, was less shocking than finger banging me while talking with her daughter.

"Feel mine," she ordered after a moment.

When I didn't stir, she grabbed my hands and placed them over her thin bikini top. I had realized months ago that her tits were a lot bigger than mine, but once they were warming my hands I was in awe.

"Do you like my tits, Miranda?" she asked, "Do you love them?" as she released my hands and I helplessly squeezed her big, beautiful, warm tits.

"They're really big," I said, mesmerised by at them, playing with them, wishing I could suck on them.

"My many submissive lesbian pets love playing with them all day long," she purred.

Hearing her say that brought me back to reality and I again pointed out nervously, "We can't be doing this. Your daughter could come home any moment."

"They went to my sister's to get more wine, so they'll be gone a good forty-five minutes," she promised, as she moved her hand back to my fevered pussy, "My baby sis makes her own wine and it's really good. Strong as hell, but good."

"But you're my friend's mom," I repeated.

"No," she clarified, as her finger slid back inside me and again found my g-spot, "I'm your fairy cum mother."

"Oooooh," I moaned, not at the silly word play, but at the sudden tapping of my g-spot.

I closed my eyes and just allowed the pleasure to take hold of me.

Yet once again, as my orgasm rose, she once again pulled out. This time she ordered, "Sit up on the edge of the hot tub."

Wanting her finger back in me, wanting to feel that amazing pleasure she had been giving me, I quickly hopped up onto the ledge, not remotely worried about the fact that I had no bikini top or bottom on... that I was absolutely naked... lust had now officially overtaken propriety.

She smiled, "You have a beautiful, ripe little cunt," as she lowered her face between my legs.

"Thank you," I guessed, not sure what else to say to such a strange compliment.

"So you've never had a girl munch on this tender delicacy?" She asked, as her face moved closer to my pussy.

"No," I admitted, before adding, "but I've had a couple boys do it."

"Boys don't count," she laughed, "boys have no idea how to please a woman."

Having never actually come from oral sex, or even regular sex for that matter, all my orgasms to date having been self-inflicted, it was hard to argue. I laughed back, "I guess that's a theory I haven't been able to disprove yet."

"Oh honey, let Mommy show you some real pleasure," she purred, as she leaned forward and gave me a long slow lick between my pussy lips... all the way from my rosebud to past my clit.

"Oooooooooh," I moaned, on contact, already really horny from all the surreal foreplay (could I call getting molested foreplay? I guess it depends on who's judging), even though hearing her call herself Mommy only reminded me of who was between my legs.

"Such a yummy little cunt," she purred, as she licked and probed my entire nether region.

I just closed my eyes and gave into the circumstance and the pleasure, already believing her claim that women could lick pussy better than any guy.

After only a couple minutes of licking, my orgasm was now rising for the third time imminent... her cell phone rang. Shit!

She sighed, "Sorry, I have to take this."

She moved away from my quivering pussy and got out of the hot tub. "Hi, Mom," she greeted, as she moved back to the hot tub. As she cradled her cell phone between her ear and shoulder, she tugged her bikini bottom down and off... revealing a completely shaved pussy. I knew some of the girls kept their pussies completely bare, including of course all the girls on the swimming team, but I never bothered, thinking it was too much work to do it in the first place and to maintain it afterwards; plus, it made my pussy look unnatural. The idea of looking like a ten-year-old didn't appeal.

She sat down across from me on the ledge, opened her legs and pointed to her pussy, even as she said, "Oh, I'm just entertaining one of Tiffany's friends while Tiffany is out getting pizza for us."

My eyes went wide at what it looked like she wanted me to do, even as I couldn't help but smirk at the implied innuendo she had just made to her mother.

I shook my head no as she said, "Oh, we were just in the hot tub, but things heated up so much, we needed to get out." 'Now that was an innuendo!' I thought with a giggle.

I shook my head no as she said, "Oh, we were just in the hot tub, but things have heated up so much, we needed to get out."

She snapped her fingers and again pointed to her pussy.

"Well, I was just having a light snack when you called," she continued, as the innuendos continued to drip.

I wanted to say no to her, but her domineering attitude and her shaved pussy had me completely captivated. I sank back into the hot tub and walked the few feet to her.

"Yeah, I am quite hungry," she answered, as she reached up to my shoulders and guided me gently to my knees. "I haven't really eaten all day."

I was now staring at her pussy from only a few inches away.

"No, I'm not dieting again," she sighed, as she reached for the back of my head and guided me to her shaved pussy. "Actually, I plan to eat out really soon." 'Eat who out?' I thought, really getting into the spirit of these innuendos. Me???

She laughed, as my face made contact with her pussy, "Yes, well, I mean, you're right. I am actually planning to eat in. Actually, I need to ask Miranda a question."

I did what she expected... I licked.

She looked down at me and asked so her mother could hear, "Are you dying for dinner, Miranda?"

I had only lapped her pussy for a few seconds, but I was definitely ready to eat in. Or out? Whatever. I answered clearly, helpfully speaking towards the phone, "Yes, I'm not sure I can wait for the pizza to get here."

"Mom, I need to go," she said, guiding my head back between her legs, "I really have to make sure Miranda gets a snack before the pizza gets here."

My body was beginning to feel more natural between her legs... I licked.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I just licked and explored. I licked her outer lips; I licked her inner lips; l used my lips to suck and tug on her clit.

As I did, exploring her entire pussy region while her hand played through my hair, she couldn't seem to talk to her mother very coherently , mostly just agreeing distractedly with whatever was being said. She had tried to get off the phone a couple times before she finally insisted, "Mom, I really need to go."

As soon as she hung up, she moaned, "That feels so good, Miranda. I think you're a natural little cunt muncher."

I didn't answer, not wishing to speak with my mouth full as I just kept licking.

"You're going to get Mommy off very sooooooon, baby," she moaned, as I went back to her clit and began to suck it in and out between my lips.

And I really wanted to get her off. I couldn't explain it, I wasn't a lesbian, no, I really wasn't, really, yet licking her pussy had kept my pussy burning and I was getting very curious what pussy cum tasted like. Plus, I was hoping and praying that once I got her off she would return the favour and allow this lava that had been bubbling inside me to finally erupt.

"Finger fuck Mommy!" she demanded urgently.

I quickly obeyed, still finding the use of 'Mommy' weird, but somehow right, too. I slid two fingers easily inside her and began furiously pumping in and out of her while I continued to lick and tug on her clit.

"Oh yes, baby, make Mommy come, yes, yes, oh yes, fuuuuuuuuck," she screamed, grabbing the back of my head and holding my face firmly against her pussy as wetness gushed out of her and right into my waiting mouth.

I kept licking, finding the taste of pussy cum a lot better than that gross semen stuff.

Once her orgasm was done, she asked, "You sure you've never done this before?"

"No, ma'am," I answered.

"Not even my daughter?" she asked. "Hard to believe she wouldn't have pushed you to the ground and just rode that pretty face of yours."

"No, ma'am," I answered, although that visual wasn't as shocking or disgusting as it would have been a few minutes ago.

"That's a shame," she shrugged, as she pulled me up, leaned in and kissed me.

The kiss was so soft and tender... so different than the sloppiness of a guy's kiss.

Yet, it was also passionate.

Breaking the kiss, which disappointed me, she asked, "Do you want me to finish what I started? You must be a complete basket case by now."

"Yes, please!" I nodded vigorously.

"Sit back up on the ledge," she ordered.

I quickly jumped out of the water and obeyed, spreading my legs wide open for her.

"No more protesting?" she asked, moving to me.

"No, ma'am, I'm all yours," I replied, eager to have her back between my legs.

"Good," she smiled, as she moved back between my legs, "because now we don't have a lot of time before the girls may be back."

"Okay," I moaned, as her tongue again made contact.

The teasing, the stops and starts, her tongue and her finger on my g-spot, all had gotten me into a muddled mess and in a couple of minutes, if even that, my orgasm was again near apocalyptic proportions.

And thankfully... God!... this time she didn't stop.

She purred, as she sucked on my clit, as she tapped my g-spot and even stuck her pinky slightly inside my asshole (which surprised me, but only added to the wildness of the moment), "Come for Mommy, Miranda."

"Oh yes, fuck, feels so good, oh yes, ohyes-ohyes-ohyes," I babbled as I leaned back resting on my arms, lifted my ass as far into the air as I could, and came. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

She kept sucking, kept tapping, throughout my first ever orgasm with another person and, as pleasure I didn't know existed pulsed through the very core of my existence, I realised this was my first real orgasm of any kind... ever!!

My head went light, my body numb as my Energizer orgasm seemed to just keep going and going... shocks of electricity jolting my entire body from the tips of my toes to my ears.

Finally she pulled her finger out and moved it to my mouth.

I opened on impulse and sucked my cum off her finger, savouring my taste.

She then leaned in and kissed me again. Breaking the kiss, she said, "You better get dressed, the girls will be here any minute."

"Okay," I nodded, not sure how I was going to walk.

I didn't even try to walk; I crawled over to grab my bikini top and as I put it back on, my hands trembling, Mrs. Steele tossed me my bikini bottom, which had been floating in the hot tub.

Once we were both dressed, Mrs. Steele walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Tonight, once the girls are asleep, sneak into my bedroom. I have a nice strap-on that you will really enjoy."

"Yes, ma'am," I moaned, knowing I would do almost anything she asked to feel that kind of pleasure again.

Suddenly realizing I had to pee, I went... yes, walking by now... into the house and to the washroom.

I went pee and freshened up, my head still spinning with what had happened, and my body still weak.

When I came out, I heard Tiffany's voice in the kitchen.

'Shit, that was close,' I thought to myself, as I walked by Mrs. Steele's room.

She called out to me, "Miranda."

"Yes, ma'am?" I asked, entering her room.

She walked over to me, moved her hand to my pussy and quickly slid two objects inside my still very wet cunt (shit, I just used the 'c' word).

"That stays inside your tight little box until you come and see me later on to take them out," she ordered.

"What are they?" I asked, suddenly feeling full.

"Ben wa balls," she answered and walked out of her room.

I took a deep breath and turned to follow her.

The balls inside me seemed to bounce off each other and move like crazy as I walked, stimulating me intensely.

God, this was going to be a very long night.

THE END

12